PDA

View Full Version : Van Halen moment on "American Dad" last night

steve
05-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Did anyone else see this?
The government lowers the terror alert level to "blue" so all the CIA workers start playing checkers and working half days.

At one point they all leave work in th emiddle of the day and they played Unchained as the emplyees bolt out of Langley in a scene remeniscent of "Hot For Teacher" (car doing wheely and all).

steve
05-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Other than that, the show isn't nearly as funny as The Family Guy.

FORD
05-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by steve
The government lowers the terror alert level to "blue" so all the CIA workers start playing checkers and working half days.

At one point they all leave work in th emiddle of the day and they played Unchained as the emplyees bolt out of Langley in a scene remeniscent of "Hot For Teacher" (car doing wheely and all).

While Agent Zimmerman is back with us, maybe we should ask him if that's really ever happenned at Langley ;)

DLRisGOD
05-02-2005, 02:19 PM
The Unchained moment completed my weekend nicely!!

knuckleboner
05-02-2005, 03:52 PM
yeah, unchained was solid.

american dad isn't bad. problem is, it kind of feels a little like family guy lite.

so, steve, you ever been to langley falls, VA? :D

Fabulous Shadow
05-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Noticed that too... It was all downhill after that and I ended up turning the channel...

mentalpancake
06-28-2005, 06:24 PM
I saw it! I was so happy when they played it!

Too bad that was the highlight of the episode.

Nickdfresh
06-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Noticed that too... It was all downhill after that and I ended up turning the channel...

Yeah, hearing a real VAN HALEN song always ruined FAB's night.:) GUNT!

BigBadBrian
06-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by steve

No, I was watching American Chopper. vrooom vrooom. :D

academic punk
06-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
No, I was watching American Chopper. vrooom vrooom. :D

Great stuff! One of the most entertaining things out there!

Big Train
06-29-2005, 01:30 AM
american chopper is good only when they show NEW FUCKING episodes, not the same bike being built 100 times, to the point you could go down and build yourself because you've seen it assembled so many times

BigBadBrian
06-29-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
american chopper is good only when they show NEW FUCKING episodes, not the same bike being built 100 times, to the point you could go down and build yourself because you've seen it assembled so many times

That's the point of my watching so many times. :D