PDA

View Full Version : Rikk Exposed

Shaun Ponsonby
05-02-2005, 02:17 PM
This was posted by Rikk on LINKS.

This is his take on OU812, a Van Hagar record.

"Hey, it's a great album. BLACK N' BLUE, CABO WABO, FEELS SO GOOD and AFU are all great songs. MINE ALL MINE is also amazing!

"Mind you, BLACK N' BLUE's lyrics aren't exactly Shakespeare, but the music and vocals are still amazing in that one. BLACK N' BLUE is probably my second-favorite Hagar-era VH song (after HUMANS BEING)."

He also claims to own 'Live: Right Here', Right Now on video

Now, in no way am I judging Rikk with this thread, I simply want some answers.

As the man responsible for The Sheep Pen, I found it shocking that Rikk likes Van Hagar.

I am now worried. What if the rest of the Sheep Pen Mob like Hagar?

Worse still, what if The Sheep Pen is corrupt?

Big Troubles
05-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
This was posted by Rikk on LINKS.

This is his take on OU812, a Van Hagar record.

"Hey, it's a great album. BLACK N' BLUE, CABO WABO, FEELS SO GOOD and AFU are all great songs. MINE ALL MINE is also amazing!

"Mind you, BLACK N' BLUE's lyrics aren't exactly Shakespeare, but the music and vocals are still amazing in that one. BLACK N' BLUE is probably my second-favorite Hagar-era VH song (after HUMANS BEING)."

He also claims to own 'Live: Right Here', Right Now on video

Now, in no way am I judging Rikk with this thread, I simply want some answers.

As the man responsible for The Sheep Pen, I found it shocking that Rikk likes Van Hagar.

I am now worried. What if the rest of the Sheep Pen Mob like Hagar?

Worse still, what if The Sheep Pen is corrupt?

Oh shit... LOL This is old news. I think Rikk has said several times, without taking sides, he liked Ou812. No biggy really. I am an avid Roth-head, have been since 1978 at the age of 8- But I didn't mind half of 5150. The point is, the Army isn't the place for peddlin' Van Hagar, and Rikk isn't. But Bill listening to Loverboy and Max listening to the Go Go's... Now that's corrupt! :D

Shaun Ponsonby
05-02-2005, 02:32 PM
But, it makes him a hypocrit.

seenbad
05-02-2005, 02:33 PM
I jam to men without hats. should I be banned?

Big Troubles
05-02-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by seenbad

Men without Hats? Yes. Yes you should. LOL Jam as in playing guitar to it? What songs? (just curious as I like to "jam" to various tunes, but MWH never crossed my mind)

Carmine
05-02-2005, 02:35 PM

Yes! :D

...immediatley!

Big Troubles
05-02-2005, 02:36 PM

No, it makes him human. I'll tell you what. From Van Hagar I like (for various reasons) Poundcake, Black n Blue, 5150, Summer Nights, Get Up and Good Enough. Doesn't make me a hypocrite. I dont think? lol

American Gypsy
05-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Shaun,
It would make him a hypocrit if he didn't tell the truth, man.
Crackling bullshit just to stroke a website is hypocritical.
Know thine enemy.
Have a nice day!

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 02:41 PM

no cuz we can dance if we want to...:)

Rikk
05-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Nice try, SHAUN. Nice coincidence this happened now, ain't it? Funny, I just responded to your PM and then saw this thread.

Here's my response to you in PM...

You want to know the kind of Links poster I was before Brett and I went to war because I was too much of a "pro-Rother, always bashing Hagar fans"? Check this out then...this is me at the Links...

"I guess it still always boils down to opinion. I've heard Sammy say MANY things. I've heard him say that the original 6-pack were only good musically, I've heard him say that he'd go out and pick those albums up just for the guitar-work... Sam pretends he's a Van Halen fan, but the truth is, he doesn't even know all the band's songs. What I hate most about the Sammy-era was not just that I don't like Sam's stage-demeanor, voice, lyrics or politics...but also that the original Van Halen band was as dead as it could be. An entire song catalog was ignored, the band's image and attitude were more in-line with late 80's pop rock bands instead of the giant extraveganza they were in the late-70s and early-80s. And Sam simply acted as if this was the band. I've actually heard him in one interview call the Hagar-led Van Halen line-up "THE classic Van Halen". He really thinks he walked in and fixed up a broken band. And it disgusts me. But the thing I loved most about Van Halen in the 80s was that with all the horrible pop-rock bands around, Van Halen were sort of the rebels. They were huge, they sold tons of records...but they didn't jump on to the REO Speedwagon bandwagon...there's an episode of BEHIND THE MUSIC describing how Van Halen stood out in a cold, bleak time. Once Hagar joined...they WANTED to sound more like Journey, Styx, Def Leppard, etc. And that's fine...but you suddenly realized why the band thought Dave was controlling...he simply didn't want them going down that path."

Yeah, talk about a closet bi-Halener. And that's one of the nicest ones.

Here's one from early 2003, but before I came to the Army. It's obvious how much I'm a "closet Sammy fan":

"Lyrics aren't necessarily what literally matter. I think James Brown accomplished more in his career with one song than Sam has in thirty years of mediocrity. Take SEX MACHINE...what's it about? Duh! But does it say it well? Damn straight! It's about attitude. Iggy Pop can tell you that any day. "I got a lust for life! Liquor and drugs!" Damn straight! It's not what's said, it's how it's said." People keep typing, "Nobody expects Van Halen to have intelligent lyrics." Absolutely right. But how about good lyrics? That's a totally different thing. MEAN STREET's lyrics surely aren't intelligent...but they sure are good. "Somebody said FAIR WARNING...Lord, strike that poor boy down!" Fuckin' A, Dave. That's a helluva lot more rock 'n' roll than "I can't stop lovin' you, no matter what I say or do, you no my heart is true...wo-oh...I can't stop lovin' you." C'mon...what is this? Grade 4 poetry day? Don't you think there's a reason that far more people would cringe at the second lyric? I'm not saying it's about comparing the intelligence of the two. I'm saying it's about the quality, attitude and originality. And the second lyric is about as original as taking off your clothes in a nudist colony.

Here's me last Christmas 2003 when the new "reunion" was announced:
"Van Halen with Hagar is not a good enough reason for people to get excited again. It's like, "That line-up again? Ho hum." "

You want something older? No PROBLEM. This is the post that started a fight with Brett and made me leave the Links and VH-internet land for a year because I was always getting in trouble for fighting with Ched-heads:

"See, dummy, this is the problem. You read lyrics like that, YOU don't get it. To you it doesn't mean anything, because you don't understand the value of good wordplay, of attitude in the writing. You'll be happy if the lyrics stay as dumb and unchallenging as, "You miss a beat, you lose the rhythm." Wow, that's so profound. That's like saying, "When I go down, I'm not going up." Wow. How deep. You'll never get it, so fans like you will keep making unbelievably stupid comments like THE INSIDE is better than ME WISE MAGIC. All it's about, oh Sambo-heads, is that we think one singer is better because the music he's produced is consistently better, and maybe we think he looks better on stage. "I can't stop lovin' you, no matter what I say or do, you know my heart is true...oh-ooh, I can't stop lovin' you." Yeah, Walt Whitman would be proud."

This is from August 25, 2002:
"Ridiculous...songs like "Voodoo Queen" are a million times better than horrible songs like "Spanked." And even with producers supervising, albums with Hagar are not nearly as timeless. Dave has been their first choice the last few years, so if it doesn't work out, music won't be the reason. There's obviously something personal. I would say Hagar will return only as a consolation prize for Dave not returning. Ed knows which of his songs are classics, and it sure ain't MAN ON A MISSION or SUCKER IN A 3-PIECE."

Here's yet another, kind of explaining my hatred of Sammy even though I own all the albums...this also from 2002:

"And I don't like Sammy, so if he rejoins, I don't have to listen. It's not a matter of anger or "showing" Eddie...it's just that, after the last few months of thinking about it, I really don't want to hear more Van Halen with Sammy Hagar singing. The truth is, I just don't like the guy. I think he's an idiot and an asshole. But hey, it's just music."

Or how about this?:

"While I appreciate your idea, I just really want Dave back in the band full-time. If they don't want to do it, if they claim that can't happen, no problem. I don't have to listen."

Here's me in 2001, talking about YOU CAN'T GET THIS STUFF NO MORE:

"Be interested to hear the original version with Hagar singing. He later sued the band and won a settlement, claiming the melody Dave is singing is (in certain parts) the same one he came up with and recorded for the BALANCE album. Maybe he was just mad because the song suddenly had some balls. Old foagie."

Now, there you are. That's all 100% RIKK from the Links. I made a few nice comments about Van Hagar songs here and there. I still maintain that HUMANS BEING is a good song. Van Hagar? Shit, horrible band. Sammy Hagar? Deserves to die. Ruined a great band. But the Pen is about attacking Roth-haters, not weeding out people that have listened to Van Hagar.

Now, I think you owe ME an explanation on who's been feeding you shit and why you're bring this up now. Huh, Shaun? Explain your real source. Everything I've told you is 100% accurate. Coincidence you posted the same post GUWAPO's been posting for months.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Hey, Guwapo, lurking this thread, hmm?;) Give it up, boy. You lost. A long time ago. Your delivery boy tried. And the people sure didn't give a shit.

Roguesgirl
05-02-2005, 02:53 PM
So, whats the shocking discovery? :confused:

Rikk
05-02-2005, 02:54 PM
Same ol' shit. GUWAPO is a bitter man. He really thinks that posting that shit for the 1000th time is going to get people to turn on me. Shaun Nobody really thought he would start this thread and people would carry me out of the Pen waving pitchforks. Too bad. I liked the guy.

The FAB/GUWAPO connection strikes again, falls on their faces and then wonders why the site doesn't side with them against the "evil-doers". Everyone knows who the real liars are.

seenbad
05-02-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
no cuz we can dance if we want to...:)

That's my girl.

Brett
05-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Why is this news, and why does it matter? And learn how to spell "hyporcrite" if you're going to use the word dumbass Poon.

Oh happy B-Day Rikk btw, haven't been around much lately.

guwapo_rocker
05-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Same ol' shit. GUWAPO is a bitter man. He really thinks that posting that shit for the 1000th time is going to get people to turn on me. Shaun Nobody really thought he would start this thread and people would carry me out of the Pen waving pitchforks. Too bad. I liked the guy.

The FAB/GUWAPO connection strikes again, falls on their faces and then wonders why the site doesn't side with them against the "evil-doers". Everyone knows who the real liars are.

Find someone else to blame, and stop pming me asswipe!!

Rikk
05-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Brett
Why is this news, and why does it matter? And learn how to spell "hyporcrite" if you're going to use the word dumbass Poon.

Oh happy B-Day Rikk btw, haven't been around much lately.

Thank you, bro!;)

How's the domestic life?:)

Northern Girl
05-02-2005, 03:12 PM
I thought I was going to see nekkid pictures. :mad:

Rikk
05-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
I thought I was going to see nekkid pictures. :mad:

Oh...:D

PM me if you want those. I'll give you the link to my world-famous website, RIKK'S PENIS IN BOTH JPEG AND GIF FORMATS.;)

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Phew! I though RIKK was pulling out his penis and waving it at strange college girls again!:eek: Good to hear this is only about the GUWAPO_ROCKER crap. I'll put this in the "so-fucking-what" catagory!

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 03:21 PM
You know, I was going to say everything Rikk just said and post many of the same quotes.

FACE IT, PEOPLE - A LOT OF US CAME INTO VAN HALEN WHEN ROTH WAS ON THE WAY OUT. A LOT OF US WENT TO SEE VAN HAGAR IN CONCERT SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE WAS NO OTHER CHOICE. MANY OF US BOUGHT AND ENJOYED VAN HAGAR ALBUMS BEFORE WE WERE EXPOSED TO THE REAL VAN HALEN. YES, EVEN I WAS ONE OF THEM AND I FREELY ADMIT IT. I WAS VAN HALEN IGNORANT AND I WAS ONCE A SHEEP.

There's no sin in this - the REAL sin is in supporting Van Hagar AFTER you know better.

But once the conversion was complete, for US, it was complete. I really do envy those who experienced Van Halen with Roth and never bought into the Hagar bullshit - I wish I was one of them, but many of the younger generation (myself included) just didn't know any better at the time.

So deal with it, because your Sheep Pen Administrator has spoken, and I don't think there's ANYONE here who's going to doubt my loyalty to Classic Van Halen in the SLIGHTEST.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Phew! I though RIKK was pulling out his penis and waving it at strange college girls again!:eek: Good to hear this is only about the GUWAPO_ROCKER crap. I'll put this in the "so-fucking-what" catagory!

You're getting awfully close to 10000 posts, NICK. Then you can join me in the "Spend Too Much Time at the Army" club.:p

Rikk
05-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
You know, I was going to say everything Rikk just said and post many of the same quotes.

FACE IT, PEOPLE - A LOT OF US CAME INTO VAN HALEN WHEN ROTH WAS ON THE WAY OUT. A LOT OF US WENT TO SEE VAN HAGAR IN CONCERT SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE WAS NO OTHER CHOICE. MANY OF US BOUGHT AND ENJOYED VAN HAGAR ALBUMS BEFORE WE WERE EXPOSED TO THE REAL VAN HALEN. YES, EVEN I WAS ONE OF THEM AND I FREELY ADMIT IT. I WAS VAN HALEN IGNORANT AND I WAS ONCE A SHEEP.

There's no sin in this - the REAL sin is in supporting Van Hagar AFTER you know better.

But once the conversion was complete, for US, it was complete. I really do envy those who experienced Van Halen with Roth and never bought into the Hagar bullshit - I wish I was one of them, but many of the younger generation (myself included) just didn't know any better at the time.

So deal with it, because your Sheep Pen Administrator has spoken, and I don't think there's ANYONE here who's going to doubt my loyalty to Classic Van Halen in the SLIGHTEST.

I hear they're going to expose you later too, BOB. Then NICK. Then ALAN THE PANTHER. Then DAMACO...

Me, I'm waiting for them to "expose" RG and NG...;)

Soul Reaper
05-02-2005, 03:24 PM
I haven't always hated Hagar myself, I have to admit, but I never bought a Hagar album. I realised after listening to more Roth and CVH CDs, how shit Hagar was compared to him.

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 03:28 PM
I hear they're going to expose you later too, BOB. Then NICK. Then ALAN THE PANTHER. Then DAMACO...

Me, I'm waiting for them to "expose" RG and NG...;)

Well, shit.

If I'm getting outed, uh....what's Sammy's message board address again? :D

nosuchluck
05-02-2005, 03:30 PM
And learn how to spell "hyporcrite" if you're going to use the word dumbass Poon.

umm...you mean "hypocrite"?

Soul Reaper
05-02-2005, 03:31 PM

it's 'hypocrite' , by the way, Brett.

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 03:36 PM
I've mentioned many times that I own three VAN FAGAR albums and saw them in concert in 1988! It was really a grate concert, mostly 'cause SAM's mic. kept cutting out! I seriously wish I could get the boot for it, it was priceless.:D

Some of the people here, ages (roughly) 25 to 40, either got to know VAN HA--- via the HAGAR era, or were fans that held out hope after DAVE left that the band would continue to be cool even if it was in a different way, or they began to realize as I did, that is was now a dramtically different (and much Gayer) band with Sir CHEESE-A-LOT shitting out of his mouth. Well, obviously, with a few examples of slightly above mediocre, guitar driven anthems, the band was clearly vastly inferior to the Roth era. But I still liked EDDIE's guitar, until he began to slum on that too on the F.U.C.K. (me) album, after too many years with CHED SCHLOCKER.

Why he would be a hypocrite is a mystery. No one is bashing DAVE here and I've read RIKK's old posts over at the LINKS where he, as have I, staunchly defended ROTH against the lies and half-truths of the SHEEP sycophants.

We know RIKK's a SHEEP:D, that's why we created the PEN so we can no longer walk the ARMY freely.:)
But he's done his time for ROTH and Classic VAN HALEN! And I have yet to read a negative word from him about ROTH as I have from many a fabulous fan here.;)

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 03:39 PM
You're getting awfully close to 10000 posts, NICK. Then you can join me in the "Spend Too Much Time at the Army" club.:p

I am not only a member, I am the President as well!:):cool:

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
I haven't always hated Hagar myself, I have to admit, but I never bought a Hagar album. I realised after listening to more Roth and CVH CDs, how shit Hagar was compared to him.

You also weren't 14 when they broke up!;)

Figs
05-02-2005, 03:45 PM
FACE IT, PEOPLE - A LOT OF US CAME INTO VAN HALEN WHEN ROTH WAS ON THE WAY OUT.

Begone you young whippersnappers!

LoungeMachine
05-02-2005, 03:45 PM
PM me if you want those. I'll give you the link to my world-famous website, RIKK'S PENIS IN BOTH JPEG AND GIF FORMATS.;)

Been told the files are rather small, and can be downloaded quickly:D

Rikk
05-02-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Been told the files are rather small, and can be downloaded quickly:D

:p

Fuckin' bastard.;)

Shaun Ponsonby
05-02-2005, 03:50 PM
FIRSTLY

Guwapo had nothing to do with this.

SECONDLY

Having never seen this before, I was slightly shocked. Rikk being the creator of the Sheep Pen, and him supporting something HAGAR.

THIRDLY

What's this about him being responsible for one of the Killer Ts?

Brett
05-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by nosuchluck
umm...you mean "hypocrite"?

LOL, or that. :)

See tried to be all clever and shit and then go and fuck it up myself.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 03:56 PM
FIRSTLY

Guwapo had nothing to do with this.

SECONDLY

Having never seen this before, I was slightly shocked. Rikk being the creator of the Sheep Pen, and him supporting something HAGAR.

THIRDLY

What's this about him being responsible for one of the Killer Ts?

1) I have seen you and GUWAPO sending PMs in the WHO'S ONLINE page (and no one else) and it's funny how much he's lurking but saying nothing. But who cares?

2) I didn't buy BEST OF BOTH SHIT. Didn't see the stupid 2004 tour. I saw them in Toronto when I was 20 in '95. I bought the albums back then. The original band broke up when I was nine. I hate Hagar more than ever now. Out of all those fucking posts at the Links, there are very few with me saying anything nice about Hagar. Do you really think I would have started the Pen if I loved Hagar and had anything against Dave, bub? And who the fuck are you to judge me?

3) I didn't start THREE LOCK ROCK, pal, or even know who it was at first. Did I ever play him...well, I plead the fifth. Did the mods at this site know? Yeah, pretty much all of them. And they thought it was fucking funny. Are me or any of the other Pen guys responsible for any of the other THREE T's or FASTER PUSSYCAT or LARBO? Fuck no. We don't even know who they actually are.

Oh, and if I haven't told you already...FUCK YOU. Who are you to start a fucking RIKK EXPOSED thread? Has one person jumped in and supported your little attempt? Nope. Will anyone? I can see maybe FAB, GUWAPO and one or two other of my good friends cheering this on.

Pinhead just shot himself in the foot in one easy action.

Brett
05-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Nickd, I doubt you are reading too many of Rikk's posts, considering 2 years of posts where wiped away. :)

Rikk
05-02-2005, 03:58 PM
That's a good point...how did he find that on his own if the Links history was mostly wiped away?

Brett
05-02-2005, 03:58 PM
Thank you, bro!;)

How's the domestic life?:)

Beats me, I don't sleep enough to make an accurate analysis. ;)

Brett
05-02-2005, 03:59 PM
That's a good point...how did he find that on his own if the Links history was mostly wiped away?

Unless you posted it before early 2003 or post Jan 2005, he didn't.

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Wow! "Shove your froum up your ass BRETT!" RIKK you SHEEP you!

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/showthread.php?t=12909&page=1&pp=15

Brett
05-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Now that's a great thread! Hall of Fame work right there.

Guitar Shark
05-02-2005, 04:04 PM
Wow! "Shove your froum up your ass BRETT!" RIKK you SHEEP you!

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/showthread.php?t=12909&page=1&pp=15

LOL, a certain somebody's post on page 3 of that thread is priceless.

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 04:05 PM
You know, I just watched the LIVE: RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW video this morning for the first time in something like five years. Unfortunately, I only got five songs into it. In the middle of IN 'N' OUT, I turned my DVD player off and walked away in disgust. I just can't stand the thought of him coming back. His leaving was my favorite day in VH history in years.

If he comes back, I think I truly will be a Van Halen fan only for history, not the present-day. I'd even rather have a new Gary album than a new Sammy album. I've just been realizing over the past while how much I can't stand the guy.

--RIKK VH LINKS 08/26/02

Rikk
05-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Yes, her reaction to my anger there is priceless...

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Relax Ineeda... Brett can handle his business just fine and always has... he runs a good place here and it appears that he has the Army pegged for exactly what it is...

She's often wondered why I've given her such shit here...

Man, Brett, I forgot how vicious that shit got!:p

Brett
05-02-2005, 04:07 PM
For the record, Rikk later apologized....granted it was like a year later. :)

Yeah man good stuff, the good 'ole days.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 04:07 PM
You know, I just watched the LIVE: RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW video this morning for the first time in something like five years. Unfortunately, I only got five songs into it. In the middle of IN 'N' OUT, I turned my DVD player off and walked away in disgust. I just can't stand the thought of him coming back. His leaving was my favorite day in VH history in years.

If he comes back, I think I truly will be a Van Halen fan only for history, not the present-day. I'd even rather have a new Gary album than a new Sammy album. I've just been realizing over the past while how much I can't stand the guy.

--RIKK VH LINKS 08/26/02

Bingo. Fuck, I remember that. I was always a Davehead, but there was a point in my mid-Twenties where I couldn't even stomach anything they did without Dave. I remember that post.

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 04:08 PM

FABULOUS SHADOW AKA VHL
Relax Ineeda... Brett can handle his business just fine and always has... he runs a good place here and it appears that he has the Army pegged for exactly what it is...

He he he!

Brett
You've mellowed in your old age.

Rikk
For the record, Rikk later apologized....granted it was like a year later. :)

Yeah man good stuff, the good 'ole days.

Hell yeah. That was a big fight, but BRETT is now one of my favorite people at these forums.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 04:09 PM
You've mellowed in your old age.

So have you...;) Personally, I think it was the kid that did it...

Brett
05-02-2005, 04:09 PM
I've got that Army pegged man, I'm all over that shit. LOL.

Shaun Ponsonby
05-02-2005, 04:12 PM
1) I have seen you and GUWAPO sending PMs in the WHO'S ONLINE page (and no one else) and it's funny how much he's lurking but saying nothing. But who cares?

2) I didn't buy BEST OF BOTH SHIT. Didn't see the stupid 2004 tour. I saw them in Toronto when I was 20 in '95. I bought the albums back then. The original band broke up when I was nine. I hate Hagar more than ever now. Out of all those fucking posts at the Links, there are very few with me saying anything nice about Hagar. Do you really think I would have started the Pen if I loved Hagar and had anything against Dave, bub? And who the fuck are you to judge me?

3) I didn't start THREE LOCK ROCK, pal, or even know who it was at first. Did I ever play him...well, I plead the fifth. Did the mods at this site know? Yeah, pretty much all of them. And they thought it was fucking funny. Are me or any of the other Pen guys responsible for any of the other THREE T's or FASTER PUSSYCAT or LARBO? Fuck no. We don't even know who they actually are.

Oh, and if I haven't told you already...FUCK YOU. Who are you to start a fucking RIKK EXPOSED thread? Has one person jumped in and supported your little attempt? Nope. Will anyone? I can see maybe FAB, GUWAPO and one or two other of my good friends cheering this on.

Pinhead just shot himself in the foot in one easy action.

1)I have NEVER received a PM from Guwapo, it is possible that we were both sending PMs to people who were not online at the time.

2)I said I wasn't judging you.

3)I never said you did start anyone, I read a post where you said 'The Sheep Pen is responsible for one of the Killer Ts'

4)What attempt?
I wanted answers, as I have already told you via PM, the reason I started the thread AFTER I PMed you was because you didn't answer. So, I thought somebody else would know.

People are getting the wrong end of the stick here. I had no intention of upsetting Rikk. Apparently it's common knowledge, so, why is he so angry?

Rikk
05-02-2005, 04:13 PM
Forget it, SHAUN. If you start a thread called RIKK EXPOSED and put me in your signature insinutating that I'm a fraud, don't backtrack. You had a beef, you couldn't wait to talk to me in PM and started this shit.

As for you and GUWAPO not talking, I believe you. Who cares? It's no big deal.

Don't post to me, I won't post to you.

Simple?

Guitar Shark
05-02-2005, 04:14 PM
People are getting the wrong end of the stick here. I had no intention of upsetting Rikk. Apparently it's common knowledge, so, why is he so angry?

The title of the thread was pretty inflammatory. I wasn't aware you had a problem with Rikk... did somebody put you up to this? Seems a bit out of character for you Shaun.

Brett
05-02-2005, 04:15 PM

Oh STFU, why did you start a thread entitled "Rikk Exposed" then? You should have just pm'd him if you didn't want to get him "upset."

Shaun Ponsonby
05-02-2005, 04:16 PM
Out of character?

Shaun Ponsonby
05-02-2005, 04:20 PM
Oh STFU, why did you start a thread entitled "Rikk Exposed" then? You should have just pm'd him if you didn't want to get him "upset."

Dunno what STFU means-please explain.

I did PM him-no answer for a long time (said he was teaching a class)

I actually wish I didn't start the thread now/put in my sig.

I didn't think he'd get so "upset".

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Shaun, if you weren't looking to get a battle going between yourself and Rikk here, this should have been handled in PMs between the two of you...as it stands, it looks to me like you were trying to "out" him as a sheep to the Roth Army, that's really all it looks like.

I've got nothing against you, I'm just calling it as I see it - I think you're a cool poster and have a lot of wit, but going about a question like this probably wasn't your hottest idea.

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Out of character?

Perhaps you're upset at being OW3NED by Three Lock Rock on occasion?

Guitar Shark
05-02-2005, 04:23 PM
Out of character?

Yep. Bob's post explains it much better than I could have.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 04:23 PM
said he was teaching a class

LOL. Are you insinuating that I was lying? I wasn't online for almost two hours. Maybe next time you should check if messages are read.

And maybe next time if you want to have a friendly chat, don't start a thread saying you've "exposed" that person and that a "shocking discovery has been made". Oh, and fuck you.:)

Rikk
05-02-2005, 04:24 PM
"Upset", SHAUN? It takes a lot more than this crap. I don't give a fuck because I know nobody gives a shit. The only upsetting part is I thought you were a cool poster and hilarious. Obviously, I wouldn't trust you with a fucking thing.

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 04:26 PM
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

I AM OFFICIALLY FESSING UP TO MY GUILTY ROLE IN THE THREE LOCK ROCK CONFUSION.

THIS IS, TO SAY...I AM THREE LOCK ROCK. I ADMIT IT. HE WAS MY CREATION AND FOR THE FIRST COUPLE HUNDREDS OF POSTS, HE WAS MY BABY. AFTER THAT, HE BECAME A SHEEP PEN TOOL, AND ALL OF US HAVE HAD OUR HANDS IN HIS POSTS.

I SAY THIS TO CLEAR UP ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS. UPON ADMITTING THIS, REST ASSURED THAT WE OF THE SHEEP PEN HAVE NO, AND I MEAN ZERO, IDEA WHO TOM VU IS OR WHO THORMAN IS OR WHO FASTER PUSSYCAT OR LARBO BOTH ARE, THEY ARE NOT OUR CREATIONS AND WE HAVE NO CLUE AS TO THEIR IDENTITIES.

I FUCKIN' OWNED ALL YOU GUYS WITH THREE LOCK, YOU GOTTA ADMIT IT! HA!!!

THAT IS ALL.

Brett
05-02-2005, 04:35 PM
STFU = Shut The Fuck Up

Shaun Ponsonby
05-02-2005, 04:40 PM
"Upset" was the term Brett used, that's why it was in quotation marks.

I wasn't insinuating you were lying.I ain't sacred of you, so, if I insinuated that you were lying I'd have said

"Rikk, the lying bastard, said that he was teaching a class"

The reason I said-"said he was teaching a class" was that you did say you were teaching a class. In fact, the very fact that you said that I was insinuating that you were not teaching a class proves that you are a teacher. You see, teachers constantly read between the lines, and often come up with bollocks, that they can't really justify.

For example, my English teacher (who I'm sure is an alcoholic who sleeps in the cemetery) talks bollocks all the time. She must stay awake at night annotating poems, plus the alcohol, equals bollocks.

I would like to make a public apology to Rikk for starting this thread. As you well know, I was, and still am, a great admirer of Rikks. If you remember, I actually asked people to put Birthday wishes in the Pen, I have spent many hours laughing at the originality of The Sheep Pen. In fact, I am so sorry that I will start another thread for my apology.

I had no intention of offending Rikk with this thread, I simply wanted to hear the truth...and to borrow a cliche, I couldn't handle the truth.

I know that this was possibly the worst idea I have ever had, because I have made an enemy out of somebody I was sound with.

Guitar Shark
05-02-2005, 04:44 PM

I wasn't insinuating you were lying.I ain't sacred of you, so, if I insinuated that you were lying I'd have said

The reason I said-"said he was teaching a class" was that you did say you were teaching a class. In fact, the very fact that you said that I was insinuating that you were not teaching a class proves that you are a teacher. You see, teachers constantly read between the lines, and often come up with bollocks, that they can't really justify.

For example, my English teacher (who I'm sure is an alcoholic who sleeps in the cemetery) talks bollocks all the time. She must stay awake at night annotating poems, plus the alcohol, equals bollocks.

I would like to make a public apology to Rikk for starting this thread. As you well know, I was, and still am, a great admirer of Rikks. If you remember, I actually asked people to put Birthday wishes in the Pen, I have spent many hours laughing at the originality of The Sheep Pen. In fact, I am so sorry that I will start another thread for my apology.

I had no intention of offending Rikk with this thread, I simply wanted to hear the truth...and to borrow a cliche, I couldn't handle the truth.

I know that this was possibly the worst idea I have ever had, because I have made an enemy out of somebody I was sound with.

Well jeez, you didn't have to go all pussy on us. ;)

You're a good guy Shaun. :gulp:

Rikk
05-02-2005, 04:44 PM
That's fair. I appreciate the apology.

EXCEPT...teacher's are not always talking BOLLOCKS. I have known a great many psycho teachers, to be sure...including a few of the weirdos that come on to me (sorry BILL, these are female;)). But some of the smartest, most honest and logical people I know are teachers. I come from a family of teachers...one high school, one university professor. I think it's a great profession and am proud that I will be part of it quite soon. ALLY is also working hard in the same field and should be proud. POJO is a teacher as well, and a lot of his ability to read between the lines and calm the children is obviously being put to good use in his profession.

Anyway, no worries. If you're truly sorry, that's cool. Peace.:)

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 04:45 PM

Oh, Shaun...in answer to your CHALLENGE ( :D ), I appreciate your offer to pay half of my costs to come out and meet with you in person, but I think I'll pass...were I to actually now accept, I've no doubt that you'd kick my ass squarely, probably worse than before...

:)

Carmine
05-02-2005, 04:47 PM

Classy post right here, I sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Well done, Shaun!

Rikk
[BIf you remember, I actually asked people to put Birthday wishes in the Pen.[/B]

BTW, I truly appreciated that.:)

Shaun Ponsonby
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

I AM OFFICIALLY FESSING UP TO MY GUILTY ROLE IN THE THREE LOCK ROCK CONFUSION.

THIS IS, TO SAY...I AM THREE LOCK ROCK. I ADMIT IT. HE WAS MY CREATION AND FOR THE FIRST COUPLE HUNDREDS OF POSTS, HE WAS MY BABY. AFTER THAT, HE BECAME A SHEEP PEN TOOL, AND ALL OF US HAVE HAD OUR HANDS IN HIS POSTS.

I SAY THIS TO CLEAR UP ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS. UPON ADMITTING THIS, REST ASSURED THAT WE OF THE SHEEP PEN HAVE NO, AND I MEAN ZERO, IDEA WHO TOM VU IS OR WHO THORMAN IS OR WHO FASTER PUSSYCAT OR LARBO BOTH ARE, THEY ARE NOT OUR CREATIONS AND WE HAVE NO CLUE AS TO THEIR IDENTITIES.

I FUCKIN' OWNED ALL YOU GUYS WITH THREE LOCK, YOU GOTTA ADMIT IT! HA!!!

THAT IS ALL.

Fuck..I knew it.

I tell you how I knew...

The two of you ALWAYS sign off at the same time

3IC always said that YOU were the only funny member of the army

YOU brought 3IC in because (a quote from THE PEN) "it has been quiet around here, other than 3 Inch Cock"

You were so quick in coming up with a nickname

3IC wouldn't come to meet me or Superdave

3IC told us that you had scared him away...any self repecting man would not admitt that.

HONESTLY, Soul Reaper and I were discussing it all day (that's who I was PMing, Rikk).

Rikk
05-02-2005, 04:49 PM
HONESTLY, Soul Reaper and I were discussing it all day (that's who I was PMing, Rikk).

Wow, what a day.

It wouldn't be the Rotharmy without a day full of fucking drama!!

Fabulous Shadow
05-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Of course it's ok to admit to liking "A Little Hagar" NOW... ever since HE was called out on it by Guwapo... Before that, It was the end all for anyone posting here. I have always been honest about being Bi-halen and Rikky himself attacked me because I said Hagar was hot in the FWYS video...I guess it's only OK for HIM to say anything positive about Van Hagar... Goose? Gander? Double standard? Any way you spell it it's hypocritical...

More bullshit by the pRikk... More lies more deceit... More PHONEY BOLOGNA!

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 04:52 PM
SUPERDAVE wanted a piece of me LOL!:D :cool:

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Of course it's ok to admit to liking "A Little Hagar" NOW... ever since HE was called out on it by Guwapo... Before that, It was the end all for anyone posting here. I have always been honest about being Bi-halen and Rikky himself attacked me because I said Hagar was hot in the FWYS video...I guess it's only OK for HIM to say anything positive about Van Hagar... Goose? Gander? Double standard? Any way you spell it it's hypocritical...

Oh pul-eeze! You take pot-shots at ROTH every chance you get.:rolleyes:

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 04:54 PM
SUPERDAVE wanted a piece of me LOL!:D :cool:

Me too! I don't feel so special anymore... :(

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 04:55 PM

Don't you mean FONIE BALONIE? ;)

Ally_Kat
05-02-2005, 04:56 PM
ALLY is also working hard in the same field and should be proud.

Speaking of which and not to threadjack --

If I go to graduate studies at my current school, I get to do this fellowship where I teach English to incoming freshmen. That and I get to play with the little kids at the daycare center -- all which knocks money off of my bill. :D

Now I'm just waiting to see what Hunter says.

Fabulous Shadow
05-02-2005, 05:06 PM
Oh pul-eeze! You take pot-shots at ROTH every chance you get.:rolleyes:

I haven't taken a shot at Dave on THIS site ever! It was 2 years ago when I was down on Dave. I'm not obsessed with Roth like the rest of you and I have critiqued him (at Bi-Halen boards) in the past with my honest opinions of his career moves and talents. That does not change the fact that I dug everything he did with CVH and admire THAT Dave. If you can't appreciate someone's honest opinion then that is your issue...

Just because I like someone doesn't mean I am obligated to like everything they do... I don't go along with the crowd just to fit in on a message board.

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 05:08 PM
We're not in the market for honesty!

WE WANT QUIET!

:D

Fabulous Shadow
05-02-2005, 05:10 PM
We're not in the market for honesty!

WE WANT QUIET!

If that is the case, then why do some of you speak so loudly to try and be heard?

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 05:10 PM
If that is the case, then why do some of you speak so loudly to try and be heard?

In the attempt to shut everyone else up so that we can have our quiet, so I'd imagine...

Fabulous Shadow
05-02-2005, 05:14 PM
Yes it it eveident that some want to be heard but never listen...

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 05:18 PM
I haven't taken a shot at Dave on THIS site ever! It was 2 years ago when I was down on Dave. I'm not obsessed with Roth like the rest of you and I have critiqued him (at Bi-Halen boards) in the past with my honest opinions of his career moves and talents. That does not change the fact that I dug everything he did with CVH and admire THAT Dave. If you can't appreciate someone's honest opinion then that is your issue...

Just because I like someone doesn't mean I am obligated to like everything they do... I don't go along with the crowd just to fit in on a message board.

You are always the first one with a negative salacious comment about DAVE in any thread. You post pictures of gay guys wearing leather pants in a thread about Daves assless chaps. You circulated a rumor that Dave was fucking guys in South America, and you "knew this for a fact." you point out that DAVE was a coke addict the minute anyone rips EDDIE for being a drunk. You point out any of the slightest aesthetic flaws that DAVE may have in order to push buttons. You are not bi-Halen honey, you're strictly homo-Hagar!

Nickdfresh
05-02-2005, 05:19 PM

This question from the whacked, Attention-Whore queen of the Army.:rolleyes:

Rikk
05-02-2005, 05:32 PM
I haven't taken a shot at Dave on THIS site ever! It was 2 years ago when I was down on Dave.

Yet another lie. You were banned from the Links one year ago now. Your anti-Roth bullshit went right up until the end.

Let's read your bullshit again...and nice try to jump into this bonfire when it's already been put out. Everyone's friends still, but you're still the site fraud and loser. Go fix a pair of eyeglasses.

The only reason you changed your tune is because the only site that would still have you was a Roth fan. I know no other regular poster at this site that truly hated Roth and then came here and kissed ass.

I dont really consider myself a Roth fan... The DLR of the 80's is not the same as the DLR of today" So, that said, is it ok for me to keep ragging on him, since I'm not claiming to be a fan and stuff?

I'd probably NEED the beers to sit through a full show of Daveisms...

Oh yeah... well I know a guy who had several *AHEM* encounters of the close kind with Dave when he was in Argenitalia and he was smoking hot but as queer as a 2 dollar bill...

Men are from venus, Dave is from Mars.

Absolutly NOT! Unless of course there are no guests because it'd get really old watching a show where Dave constantly out talks and interrupts them. I can't see Dave in that role because with him, it'a All Dave all the time... I doubt he'd be interested in sharing the spotlight... Without guests, the show would last 3.75 mins because after that he be back to using old material...

Sammy may be short but havent you ever heard about how short guys are pistols when it comes to punching... Little F%$Kers can kick butt! Dave has to turn everything into comedy... maybe that's why in REAL life he's pretty much a loner. But then again, who needs friends...

Doing originals is alot more noble and requires alot more talent than doing copies. Dave is out to make a quick buck...He always liked doing covers because 1/2 of the work was already done...

Just my opinion but Dave's been doing the same exact show for years now. I wouldn't pay a nickle to see him.

I dont think we will EVER see EVH and DLR on the same stage ever again. I really don't think that even the RRHOF will be reason enough for Ed to ever stand by Dave again. If I were Ed I wouldn't give DLR the time of day. The way that Dave goes out and continues to talk smack about Eddie after everything that he's been going through is not the way that people should treat people. I dont believe in kicking people when they are down and I especially don' like the way that Dave has been making a living by riding on the coat tails of the original VH yet continues to slam the people who help made all of it possible...

We all know Dave was always into easy money while Ed was more of an earner.

Thing about Sammy is that when he is talking badly about someone he just being blantantly honest. He isnt trying to degrade or humiliate them. He makes it perfectly clear that he's simply speaking his opinion from his experiences dealing with that individual. Dave on the other hand gets down and dirty, takes cheap shots and throws in cowardly digs at peoples personal problems. I'd really love to see Sammy and the VH brothers work it out and make some music together. I think there is a chance of that happening. As for DLR, other than his renditions of the old VH songs played with a different band, I think he's finished with VH for good and I'm not sad about it anymore.

Sammy can still sing, Dave cant
Sammy makes his own music, Dave does covers
Sammy looks his age, Dave looks 105
Sammy puts on a show, Dave just wants to get it over with and get paid...

Ever hear the same joke twice? Dave is that joke...

IMO- Dave will be make it more like a BEACH BOYS reunion then a Journey reunion. Like a big JOKE. Originality? He's been using the same material since 1976 and it's old! I'm so tired of the Sammy is fat thing. He gained a lil weight a few years back but he's trimed down alot since then. I like his new look. He continues to change and it suits his age and shows that he's not stuck in character. Dave wants to be what he was so badly that it's PATHETIC. What will Dave bring? Greif! Chaos! Let Downs! Drama! More of the same... Oh I'm sure he'll bring the Coke too (SNIF)... Oh and bottle of Jack to shake all over the front row. Let's not forget SPANDEX and Grecians formula in Platinum blonde....

A poll, HAGAR vs. ROTH. Without hesitation, FAB posted:

Wham Bam! I pick...HAGAR!" In fact, FAB set up this poll to prove to the Links that Dave isn't as popular as people say: "Lets find out...I'll set up a pole... I'm sure it's been done but still..."

David Lee Roth = Bob Barker

The chicken dance? Why would this be so weird at a Roth concert?

I'm not the one who said anything about his sexuality. I do think it's a possibility though, and if he were, I wouldn't care... I still wouldn't buy his CD!

Awww come on, We all know that it was the bro's who pulled the plug on THAT reunion attempt, not Dave. His presentation of HIMSELF during that breif period of time in which a reunion was being considered is what made it a no go not the fact that he wasn't kissing major VH butt.

Interesting! Cuz I heard that Sammy said Dave was Tinkey Winkey, the GAY one...

Someone needs to hand Dave a floor length mirror...

I've seen his act and thats enough for ME! Sorry but IMO seeing Dave sing classic VH w/o the brothers again is like watching a movie you love over and over again. After awhile you just get tired of it, know it by heart and it get less and less entertaining.

Dave is a marketing master! He knows mentioning EVH or anything VH related will keep his name circulating! It is the ONLY thing that DLR can say or do that makes him "NEWSWORTHY"... He has been riding the VH coat tails for years now and makes a career out of doing it just right.

This was FAB's signature at the Links:

EVH- We could go out there and make a killing on tour with Roth but we're not a nostalgia band. I would never just take somebody's money for playing old songs to bring back memories. I'm sure a lot of fans of the band would love to see it-but some things are better left to memory.
Guitar World 1997

When someone announced that the ROTHARMY was back, FAB complained:

Is this Van Halen related?

Dave is a has-been. Go back to your 'Army', silly!

Well, I know it'd be nice to think that Dave could humble himself and accept the reality that VH was a band and that it was not HIM alone that made the band successful. He is a show stealer! He likes to be the main act. He likes to talk alot and the only person he likes listening to is himself. Sorry Hec, but I think if you put this guy on a stage with the rest of VH and an audience of his peers, he will turn on the 'ACT' thinking it's impressive and thinking that its 'DAVE LIKE' and thinking it's what people want and he will make a fool of himself and the band once again. I just wish he could be NORMAL! But it's like he's in total denial that alot of things have changed since 1984.

Regardless... If they were to be inducted I can see Dave turning it into HIS night, it'd be all about HIM and he'd turn the whole think into circus. It'd be another moment in the bands history where Ed has to sit back and bite his tounge so Dave can have his moment of glory. IMO Dave just ruins everything for this band. Yeah he HELPED get them where they got but lets not forget what happened to him when he went off on his own.

I love "Me Wise Magic" I just think it sounds like Dave is really working hard to sing it. I wonder how it would have been if Sammy sang it? Afterall, IMO it's more suitable for his vocal style. (i.e. Naturally Wired)

I dont think Dave could have pulled off Humans Being to save his life.

Here's what FAB thought of the new video at DLR's site:

That was just STUPID!

Someone mentions the CRAZY FROM THE HEAT book, and FAB says:

Wonder what other treasures we can uncover in this tomb?

After I saw the tour my answer was flat out NO. But now that some time has passed I think I'd consider it. I mean, it is an excuse to hook up with my VH croanies and we did have blast... But Dave sucked and while Sammy was good, it was kind of the same show as his 10/13 tour was...But it was good seeing Brian on stage with Dave...But Dave sucked... so.... I dont know????

Once Dave's onboard he "might as well jump" MAN OVERBOARD!

Is that why DAVE has blown every chance he had at rejoining the legacy your speaking of by continuing to believe that it is all about him and conducting himself like a 2nd rate variety act? He should know by now that in order to make it work in VH he needs to behave more like and serious musician behind the scenes and save the comedy for the videos. Honestly, I love the Dave era, but Dave would irritate the hell out of me if I had to work with him. Heck, I get irritated just watching him in interviews and what not.

It's like a friend who keeps telling the same joke over and over. Eventally it's just NOT funny anymore. I liked Dave in the &)'s when he was sexy ans mysterious. When VH added a lil variety to their act it was cool because here they were the BAD GUYS of Rock-n-Roll being funny and THAT maade it more funny. But they did it and that was enough. DAVE couldn't stop after that. He needed to get a grip and couldnt. He was on a high horse and based his entire solo career on the comedy which grew old quick and landed him in Vegas. Now he's skating on the old VH coat tails trying to hang on to what he once was. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where DAVE went wrong. Shouldnt be to hard to fix, but he cant conform.

Somebody asks why the ARMY was closed down...FAB responds:

Got closed down... Don't know the details... Don't really care...

I am a Van Halen Fan! All eras! I just dont think Dave has it amymore.

A 'HAS BEEN' is someone who continues to promote the 'SAME OL SHIT' without putting out anything new. The music is good and people still want to hear it but that is just 'NOT ENOUGH'...

Sammys a drunk??? Daves a cokehead...

Can you pinpoint some CHARISMA dating more current than 1985?

Dave cant even sing the Dave stuff the way he sang it in the 70's and 80's. Why should sammy try to. Lets move on... Sammy will bring a newer more mature feel to VH. They dont want to be a nastalgia (sp?) band. If you want more of the same, keep playing the remasters and be happy...

Well Van Halen is a rock band not a comedy act. Dave has a great bod but he is NOT sexy. Comb over and bleached out hair... NOT SEXY. Dont you hate it when old men wear speedos....

Like I said. I think Sammy would like it, but is content if it doesnt happen. If anyone is FOAMING it's Dave... Dave has had many chances and f----- them up in one way or another. Sam and VH had some issues but there is still some hope for resolve there. All hope is gone for Dave as far as VH goes. I'd be highly disapointed with VH if they were to bring Dave back for anything more that a reunion tour with BOTH singers. I can see Sammy fitting back into VH alot more comfortably than Dave.

Dave's gay. I have a friend on the inside that knows some sick stories. But listen to him sing. Does it surprise you?

It's just that Dave seems to be hanging on others coat tails in order to stay in the spotlight. Dave is washed up. He IS the LIBERACE of the Y2K's. If he'd cut the ACT then MAYBE... But as for the thread I say Dave wants it more. Too bad he pissed away all his chances. Ed didnt blow it for the fans, Dave's big freakin mouth and ego did... PERIOD!

Lmao!!!
David Lee Dork...
Dork Lee Roth...
David Dork Roth...
They all sound pretty good... Ever see the Buenos Aires bootleg... Theres a part in it where DLR is singing Jamies Crying and he walks down stage and then walks back waddeling like a duck. We may be onto something here!

For the thread...Dave sux

Actually, Dave does it daily and has even kicked the entire band and crew out of the bus in the middle of travel so he can line um up all by his lonesome. They're Rockstars... I guess that makes it ok? At least Sammy has a life offstage and only indulges periodically! I happen to know that Sammy isn't much of a partier...

Roth is a dork and always has to try and steal the show. More timess than not he ends up looking like an old burnt out HAM... Kudos to Sam for rolling with the puncches... Slapfighting is supposed to be funny...Remember the three stooges?

Deal with it! Eddie said it best in 1996 The DLR of the 80's IS NOT the DLR of the 90's or in this case the Y2K's

When he left VH I truely believe that he thought he would make it on CHARISMA alone. Fact of the matter was that his act grew old, tired and overdone quite soon which is why his solo career fizzled out so fast. I loved VH with Dave and it really pisses me off that even to this day, in spite of everything that he should have learned by now, he STILL thinks his charisma is enough to base a career on and a reunion with the greatest band ever. Well, I dont think it is. I dont want to see this 50 year old man, trying to keep his hair long and blonde, sporting spandex, jerking JD all over the audience, threating to "fuck your girl friend" and doing arthritic karate kicks and jumps and singing the old classics flat and half heartedly. Anyway in answer to this thread, what made Dave great was not DAVE or his charisma it was the package... it was the band as a whole- VAN HALEN...

Uh Yeah...WE all saw how GOOD Dave did on his own... He didnt even sell out in Vegas!

I know first hand that Dave is and was a big COKE heand and I dont mean Pepsi. I could JUMP like that too if I was AMPPED up on speed...

I hope Ed sticks to his guns and doesn't call Dave. Don't give in to the pressure Ed. Call Sammy!

Sammy speaks the truth. For some reason DLR has not been able to hold on to many bandmembers throughout his career. I dont blame Sammy for dissing Dave, infact I agree with most everthing he's said. I do think capping on the hair thing is a bit petty but hey, when someone gets under your skin, you pull out all the punches...

I think this is the most revealing...this is just over a year old.

Brett, don't give in and turn this place into the Army!

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 05:34 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooh..........................

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 05:34 PM
IS THAT A BURN??!?!?!?

Warham
05-02-2005, 05:38 PM
That's a long rap sheet, Rikk.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Warham
That's a long rap sheet, Rikk.

That's way past the THREE STRIKES law, huh?:D

Shaun Ponsonby
05-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Fuck, it's been a long, eventful day.

Bob's shocking announcement was made, people in misunderstandings, people in arguments etc

As always, The Army hasn't disappointed for moments of complete and utter drama.

It has actually left me with a loss of energy.

It's on that note, that I bid you goodnight, brothers and sisters, and Jesterstar as well.

bueno bob
05-02-2005, 05:48 PM

Bob's shocking announcement was made, people in misunderstandings, people in arguments etc

As always, The Army hasn't disappointed for moments of complete and utter drama.

It's on that note, that I bid you goodnight, brothers and sisters, and Jesterstar as well.

Later, Shaun.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 05:49 PM

Nite Shaun. (I told you there was drama!:D)

vanzilla
05-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Damn - I'm glad I didn't leave this dump! What a huge day for everyone.

BTW - I know I'm getting in on this a little late, but Rikk - you are a fag. Did all of those moments you, BILL and I had in the PEN BATH HOUSE mean nothing to you?

Rikk
05-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Damn - I'm glad I didn't leave this dump! What a huge day for everyone.

BTW - I know I'm getting in on this a little late, but Rikk - you are a fag. Did all of those moments you, BILL and I had in the PEN BATH HOUSE mean nothing to you?

They really did. You know they did. But BILL and I became jealous when you turned it more into a business and destroyed those personal moments.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=481636

aesop
05-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Yes it it eveident that some want to be heard but never listen...

I AM LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!

...To What?

Rikk
05-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by aesop
I AM LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!

...To What?

I dont really consider myself a Roth fan... The DLR of the 80's is not the same as the DLR of today" So, that said, is it ok for me to keep ragging on him, since I'm not claiming to be a fan and stuff?

Oh yeah... well I know a guy who had several *AHEM* encounters of the close kind with Dave when he was in Argenitalia and he was smoking hot but as queer as a 2 dollar bill...

Absolutly NOT! Unless of course there are no guests because it'd get really old watching a show where Dave constantly out talks and interrupts them. I can't see Dave in that role because with him, it'a All Dave all the time... I doubt he'd be interested in sharing the spotlight... Without guests, the show would last 3.75 mins because after that he be back to using old material...

Sammy may be short but havent you ever heard about how short guys are pistols when it comes to punching... Little F%$Kers can kick butt! Dave has to turn everything into comedy... maybe that's why in REAL life he's pretty much a loner. But then again, who needs friends...

Doing originals is alot more noble and requires alot more talent than doing copies. Dave is out to make a quick buck...He always liked doing covers because 1/2 of the work was already done...

Just my opinion but Dave's been doing the same exact show for years now. I wouldn't pay a nickle to see him.

I dont think we will EVER see EVH and DLR on the same stage ever again. I really don't think that even the RRHOF will be reason enough for Ed to ever stand by Dave again. If I were Ed I wouldn't give DLR the time of day. The way that Dave goes out and continues to talk smack about Eddie after everything that he's been going through is not the way that people should treat people. I dont believe in kicking people when they are down and I especially don' like the way that Dave has been making a living by riding on the coat tails of the original VH yet continues to slam the people who help made all of it possible...

Thing about Sammy is that when he is talking badly about someone he just being blantantly honest. He isnt trying to degrade or humiliate them. He makes it perfectly clear that he's simply speaking his opinion from his experiences dealing with that individual. Dave on the other hand gets down and dirty, takes cheap shots and throws in cowardly digs at peoples personal problems. I'd really love to see Sammy and the VH brothers work it out and make some music together. I think there is a chance of that happening. As for DLR, other than his renditions of the old VH songs played with a different band, I think he's finished with VH for good and I'm not sad about it anymore.

IMO- Dave will be make it more like a BEACH BOYS reunion then a Journey reunion. Like a big JOKE. Originality? He's been using the same material since 1976 and it's old! I'm so tired of the Sammy is fat thing. He gained a lil weight a few years back but he's trimed down alot since then. I like his new look. He continues to change and it suits his age and shows that he's not stuck in character. Dave wants to be what he was so badly that it's PATHETIC. What will Dave bring? Greif! Chaos! Let Downs! Drama! More of the same... Oh I'm sure he'll bring the Coke too (SNIF)... Oh and bottle of Jack to shake all over the front row. Let's not forget SPANDEX and Grecians formula in Platinum blonde....

Wham Bam! I pick...HAGAR!" In fact, FAB set up this poll to prove to the Links that Dave isn't as popular as people say: "Lets find out...I'll set up a pole... I'm sure it's been done but still..."

I'm not the one who said anything about his sexuality. I do think it's a possibility though, and if he were, I wouldn't care... I still wouldn't buy his CD!

Awww come on, We all know that it was the bro's who pulled the plug on THAT reunion attempt, not Dave. His presentation of HIMSELF during that breif period of time in which a reunion was being considered is what made it a no go not the fact that he wasn't kissing major VH butt.

I've seen his act and thats enough for ME! Sorry but IMO seeing Dave sing classic VH w/o the brothers again is like watching a movie you love over and over again. After awhile you just get tired of it, know it by heart and it get less and less entertaining.

Dave is a marketing master! He knows mentioning EVH or anything VH related will keep his name circulating! It is the ONLY thing that DLR can say or do that makes him "NEWSWORTHY"... He has been riding the VH coat tails for years now and makes a career out of doing it just right.

EVH- We could go out there and make a killing on tour with Roth but we're not a nostalgia band. I would never just take somebody's money for playing old songs to bring back memories. I'm sure a lot of fans of the band would love to see it-but some things are better left to memory.
Guitar World 1997

Well, I know it'd be nice to think that Dave could humble himself and accept the reality that VH was a band and that it was not HIM alone that made the band successful. He is a show stealer! He likes to be the main act. He likes to talk alot and the only person he likes listening to is himself. Sorry Hec, but I think if you put this guy on a stage with the rest of VH and an audience of his peers, he will turn on the 'ACT' thinking it's impressive and thinking that its 'DAVE LIKE' and thinking it's what people want and he will make a fool of himself and the band once again. I just wish he could be NORMAL! But it's like he's in total denial that alot of things have changed since 1984.

Regardless... If they were to be inducted I can see Dave turning it into HIS night, it'd be all about HIM and he'd turn the whole think into circus. It'd be another moment in the bands history where Ed has to sit back and bite his tounge so Dave can have his moment of glory. IMO Dave just ruins everything for this band. Yeah he HELPED get them where they got but lets not forget what happened to him when he went off on his own.

I love "Me Wise Magic" I just think it sounds like Dave is really working hard to sing it. I wonder how it would have been if Sammy sang it? Afterall, IMO it's more suitable for his vocal style. (i.e. Naturally Wired)

That was just STUPID!

After I saw the tour my answer was flat out NO. But now that some time has passed I think I'd consider it. I mean, it is an excuse to hook up with my VH croanies and we did have blast... But Dave sucked and while Sammy was good, it was kind of the same show as his 10/13 tour was...But it was good seeing Brian on stage with Dave...But Dave sucked... so.... I dont know????

Is that why DAVE has blown every chance he had at rejoining the legacy your speaking of by continuing to believe that it is all about him and conducting himself like a 2nd rate variety act? He should know by now that in order to make it work in VH he needs to behave more like and serious musician behind the scenes and save the comedy for the videos. Honestly, I love the Dave era, but Dave would irritate the hell out of me if I had to work with him. Heck, I get irritated just watching him in interviews and what not.

It's like a friend who keeps telling the same joke over and over. Eventally it's just NOT funny anymore. I liked Dave in the &)'s when he was sexy ans mysterious. When VH added a lil variety to their act it was cool because here they were the BAD GUYS of Rock-n-Roll being funny and THAT maade it more funny. But they did it and that was enough. DAVE couldn't stop after that. He needed to get a grip and couldnt. He was on a high horse and based his entire solo career on the comedy which grew old quick and landed him in Vegas. Now he's skating on the old VH coat tails trying to hang on to what he once was. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where DAVE went wrong. Shouldnt be to hard to fix, but he cant conform.

A 'HAS BEEN' is someone who continues to promote the 'SAME OL SHIT' without putting out anything new. The music is good and people still want to hear it but that is just 'NOT ENOUGH'...

Dave cant even sing the Dave stuff the way he sang it in the 70's and 80's. Why should sammy try to. Lets move on... Sammy will bring a newer more mature feel to VH. They dont want to be a nastalgia (sp?) band. If you want more of the same, keep playing the remasters and be happy...

Well Van Halen is a rock band not a comedy act. Dave has a great bod but he is NOT sexy. Comb over and bleached out hair... NOT SEXY. Dont you hate it when old men wear speedos....

Like I said. I think Sammy would like it, but is content if it doesnt happen. If anyone is FOAMING it's Dave... Dave has had many chances and f----- them up in one way or another. Sam and VH had some issues but there is still some hope for resolve there. All hope is gone for Dave as far as VH goes. I'd be highly disapointed with VH if they were to bring Dave back for anything more that a reunion tour with BOTH singers. I can see Sammy fitting back into VH alot more comfortably than Dave.

Dave's gay. I have a friend on the inside that knows some sick stories. But listen to him sing. Does it surprise you?

It's just that Dave seems to be hanging on others coat tails in order to stay in the spotlight. Dave is washed up. He IS the LIBERACE of the Y2K's. If he'd cut the ACT then MAYBE... But as for the thread I say Dave wants it more. Too bad he pissed away all his chances. Ed didnt blow it for the fans, Dave's big freakin mouth and ego did... PERIOD!

Lmao!!!
David Lee Dork...
Dork Lee Roth...
David Dork Roth...
They all sound pretty good... Ever see the Buenos Aires bootleg... Theres a part in it where DLR is singing Jamies Crying and he walks down stage and then walks back waddeling like a duck. We may be onto something here!

Actually, Dave does it daily and has even kicked the entire band and crew out of the bus in the middle of travel so he can line um up all by his lonesome. They're Rockstars... I guess that makes it ok? At least Sammy has a life offstage and only indulges periodically! I happen to know that Sammy isn't much of a partier...

Roth is a dork and always has to try and steal the show. More timess than not he ends up looking like an old burnt out HAM... Kudos to Sam for rolling with the puncches... Slapfighting is supposed to be funny...Remember the three stooges?

Deal with it! Eddie said it best in 1996 The DLR of the 80's IS NOT the DLR of the 90's or in this case the Y2K's

When he left VH I truely believe that he thought he would make it on CHARISMA alone. Fact of the matter was that his act grew old, tired and overdone quite soon which is why his solo career fizzled out so fast. I loved VH with Dave and it really pisses me off that even to this day, in spite of everything that he should have learned by now, he STILL thinks his charisma is enough to base a career on and a reunion with the greatest band ever. Well, I dont think it is. I dont want to see this 50 year old man, trying to keep his hair long and blonde, sporting spandex, jerking JD all over the audience, threating to "fuck your girl friend" and doing arthritic karate kicks and jumps and singing the old classics flat and half heartedly. Anyway in answer to this thread, what made Dave great was not DAVE or his charisma it was the package... it was the band as a whole- VAN HALEN...

Uh Yeah...WE all saw how GOOD Dave did on his own... He didnt even sell out in Vegas!

I know first hand that Dave is and was a big COKE heand and I dont mean Pepsi. I could JUMP like that too if I was AMPPED up on speed...

I hope Ed sticks to his guns and doesn't call Dave. Don't give in to the pressure Ed. Call Sammy!

Sammy speaks the truth. For some reason DLR has not been able to hold on to many bandmembers throughout his career. I dont blame Sammy for dissing Dave, infact I agree with most everthing he's said. I do think capping on the hair thing is a bit petty but hey, when someone gets under your skin, you pull out all the punches...

Warham
05-02-2005, 06:26 PM
A regular Benedict Arnold.

Treacherous!

Rikk
05-02-2005, 06:27 PM
You gotta do a PHOTOSHOP job!!!!:D

vanzilla
05-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Rikk - you're my boy - but seriously man - You've got to let the FAB stuff go. I know you guys have history - and I think even FAB will admit to throwing the first punch in some of the flame wars that have taken place...

But man - saving her posts and then plastering everywhere doesn't do you any favors. It makes you look obsessed. And you're better than that man.

I hope you don't take it personally man - because you and I are cool. But just let that shit roll off of you. I don't want to see you wrapped up in this. It's not healthy and you even admitted it yourself last night.

Again - I'm not trying to dog you or anything - That's just the way it looks from where I sit. Please don't take it the wrong way.

This is the only thing I'll say on the matter. The rest is between you and Fab. I probably shouldn't have even chimed in.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Rikk - you're my boy - but seriously man - You've got to let the FAB stuff go. I know you guys have history - and I think even FAB will admit to throwing the first punch in some of the flame wars that have taken place...

But man - saving her posts and then plastering everywhere doesn't do you any favors. It makes you look obsessed. And you're better than that man.

I hope you don't take it personally man - because you and I are cool. But just let that shit roll off of you. I don't want to see you wrapped up in this. It's not healthy and you even admitted it yourself last night.

Again - I'm not trying to dog you or anything - That's just the way it looks from where I sit. Please don't take it the wrong way.

This is the only thing I'll say on the matter. The rest is between you and Fab. I probably shouldn't have even chimed in.

Bro, it's like GODFATHER III...every time I get out, she drags me back in.:D

It's cool, bro.:) But a lot of the Pen bunch have a style of eventually refusing to back down from a fight. When I'm challenged, I jump up and take the fight. I'm surprised I'm Scandinavian/Armenian and not Irish.

There's no obsession, brother. Dislike? Sure. I got a folder of shit on the comp. from the Rotharmy. It's mostly my pics. But I saved some of FAB's quotes back in the day. And it's simple...if she wants to attack me or the Pen every two weeks, but hates Roth, why is she here?

Appreciate your advice, VAN. You'll always be a bro.;)

Hardrock69
05-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Granted I have only been here a short time, but every time I see this stupid bitch post, it is to step in on a thread that has nothing to do with her and start talking smack about Uncle Dave, the Army, various people here, etc.

So it is easy to peg her for what she is....

Fabulous Shadow is a half-witted, sorry excuse for a troll.

Her life is so lame that she can think of nothing original to post, but continually tries to appear as if she has a brain, and continues to post the same old tired drivel again and again and again.

IF DLR had never existed, she would have had no reason to live (except, perhaps, to lick Spammy Gaygar's flatulent asshole).

It is too bad that she is so angry at the world, and so envious of Dave and his accomplishments, that the only thing she can do with her life is to provide lame negative commentary slamming anyone who has anything to do with Dave.

Her sorry attempts to knock people down around here would be hilarious if she wasn't so pathetic.

:rolleyes:

Big Troubles
05-02-2005, 07:38 PM
why is Rikks position here, still, I repeat STILL being questioned? I dont take sides, unless its quite obvious what side the rational people stand on- but Rikk has proven loyalty. End of story.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
why is Rikks position here, still, I repeat STILL being questioned? I dont take sides, unless its quite obvious what side the rational people stand on- but Rikk has proven loyalty. End of story.

Thank you, BT. You are a good man. I appreciate that.:)

How've you been anyway? And can I get some of that stuff you've been smoking that you were describing in the super-entertaining AMERICAN IDOL thread?:D

Rikk
05-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Granted I have only been here a short time, but every time I see this stupid bitch post, it is to step in on a thread that has nothing to do with her and start talking smack about Uncle Dave, the Army, various people here, etc.

Her life is so lame that she can think of nothing original to post, but continually tries to appear as if she has a brain, and continues to post the same old tired drivel again and again and again.

IF DLR had never existed, she would have had no reason to live (except, perhaps, to lick Spammy Gaygar's flatulent asshole).

It is too bad that she is so angry at the world, and so envious of Dave and his accomplishments, that the only thing she can do with her life is to provide lame negative commentary slamming anyone who has anything to do with Dave.

Her sorry attempts to knock people down around here would be hilarious if she wasn't so pathetic.

Bingo.

Matt White
05-02-2005, 11:37 PM
RIKK is a DAVID LEE ROTH & CLASSIC VAN HALEN fan, period.

Anybody feeling froggy, just let me know.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 11:45 PM
MATT, Igor phoned for you and wanted me to tell you that the village people tried to hang him again. But it just set his neck in place. Can you send CARL and ED down to pick him up?

Fabulous Shadow
05-02-2005, 11:45 PM

What are you? ANOTHER RIKK alias? I have NEVER talked smack about Dave or the Army HERE and when I did, it was 2 years ago at another board... Get your facts staright and pull your dick out of Rikks ass... LMAO! Envious of Dave? Think again! I dont envy celebrities or anyone for that matter. Admire, now that is another thing... That said... Dave fucked up his career by leaving Van Halen. He has never been the same without them... and vice versa... Now go out and invest in a brain transplant.

Rikk
05-02-2005, 11:47 PM
What are you? ANOTHER RIKK alias? I have NEVER talked smack about Dave or the Army HERE and when I did, it was 2 years ago at another board... Get your facts staright and pull your dick out of Rikks ass... LMAO! Envious of Dave? Think again! I dont envy celebrities or anyone for that matter. Admire, now that is another thing... That said... Dave fucked up his career by leaving Van Halen. He has never been the same without them... and vice versa... Now go out and invest in a brain transplant.

Many of those posts are only a year old...specifically the first 20 or so. And it doesn't matter if they're a year or three months...why would you say all that horrible shit about Dave? Seriously...why would you say stacks and stacks of hateful things about Dave?

BTW, you've said horrible shit about Dave within the last year at the DDLR, and you know it. So quit the "I'm innocent, it doesn't matter if I hate Dave" bullshit.

BTW, the fact that you think HARDROCK is a "Rikk alias" is another sign of your continued withdrawal from reality...:rolleyes:

Fabulous Shadow
05-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
RIKK is a DAVID LEE ROTH & CLASSIC VAN HALEN fan, period.

Anybody feeling froggy, just let me know.

Uh Huh and all the Sammy shit was just.... another attempt at fitting in... At the links it was OK to like both... Oh how it changed when he came here...

Fabulous Shadow
05-02-2005, 11:51 PM
Many of those posts are only a year old...specifically the first 20 or so. And it doesn't matter if they're a year or three months...why would you say all that horrible shit about Dave? Seriously...why would you say stacks and stacks of hateful things about Dave?

BTW, you've said horrible shit about Dave within the last year at the DDLR, and you know it. So quit the "I'm innocent, it doesn't matter if I hate Dave" bullshit.

BTW, the fact that you think HARDROCK is a "Rikk alias" is another sign of your continued withdrawal from reality...:rolleyes:
Oh that's right... I forgot that you know more about my life than I do... I havent even posted at the DDLR in at least a year. Why would I say that stuff about Dave? Because it was my opinion... I am only a CVH fan... I love Dave for those years... His solo stuff in the beginning was good, them he lost it. He totally sold out. I didn't like it then, nor do I like it now. Backyard BBQ was a step in the right direction as was the Diamond Dave album. Who says that I have to like all or nothing?

Rikk
05-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Oh that's right... I forgot that you know more about my life than I do... I havent even posted at the DDLR in at least a year. Why would I say that stuff about Dave? Because it was my opinion... I am only a CVH fan... I love Dave for those years... His solo stuff in the beginning was good, them he lost it. He totally sold out. I didn't like it then, nor do I like it now. Backyard BBQ was a step in the right direction as was the Diamond Dave album. Who says that I have to like all or nothing?

Nobody said you have to like all or nothing. But come on...imagine joining a Black History site and then being caught saying this many posts against blacks. Do you think you'd be welcome?

Seriously...

Guitar World 1997

That was just STUPID!

Lmao!!!
David Lee Dork...
Dork Lee Roth...
David Dork Roth...

Matt White
05-03-2005, 12:01 AM
Uh Huh and all the Sammy shit was just.... another attempt at fitting in... At the links it was OK to like both... Oh how it changed when he came here...

And the beat goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on..........

Who are you again?!? No wait, you'll tell me! :D

Rikk
05-03-2005, 12:01 AM
Anyone remember this classic thread?:D

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7757&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

Fabulous Shadow
05-03-2005, 12:08 AM

..this is just over a year old.

That is WAY over a year old! You're funny! You must have alot of time on your hands... I am flattered how you save all this Fab stuff. It's cute! But a little CREEPY TOO...

I'll try and find time to dig through our pm's and see what goodies I can reveal about you... The difference? I still stand by all of the things I have EVER said about Daves solo career... You have probably changed your mind about all the things you said to ME in pm's and chats... But again... Ineed to find the time to spend on you... But tjanks for spending so much of your time... and computer memory on me...

Fabulous Shadow
05-03-2005, 12:10 AM
Anyone remember this classic thread?:D

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7757&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

You're really desperate arn't you... LMAO! I love getting under your skin. Your reactiona antics and plots crack me up!!!!

Rikk
05-03-2005, 12:13 AM
Yes. You love the attention, don't you?:D

Fabulous Shadow
05-03-2005, 12:21 AM
Especially from a "Practice Teacher"... WTF is that? LMAO!

Ally_Kat
05-03-2005, 12:26 AM
Especially from a "Practice Teacher"... WTF is that? LMAO!

it's when you don't have your license yet. You have to have so many hours of teaching experience and pass a bunch of tests before you are able to become certified.

Fabulous Shadow
05-03-2005, 12:31 AM
Are you fucking Rikk Ally?

Rikk
05-03-2005, 12:31 AM
No, but she cooks breakfast for me naked.:D

Fabulous Shadow
05-03-2005, 12:33 AM
Yeah and you got drunk and laid on your birthday too!

Rikk
05-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Yeah and you got drunk and laid on your birthday too!

Actually, I did get laid. And I drank. But I didn't really get drunk. And I didn't end up having any cigarettes...although I came pretty fucking close. I'm glad I didn't. I really don't want to go back to smoking except for cottage trips.

Thanks for your birthday wishes, BTW.:)

Ally_Kat
05-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Are you fucking Rikk Ally?

Why do you ask that? :confused: I was just answering your question on the teacher thing...

Rikk
05-03-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Why do you ask that? :confused: I was just answering your question on the teacher thing...

Oh you know...obviously you would have only confirmed the idea of "practice teaching" if I lured you with my immense sexual prowess...:p

Ally_Kat
05-03-2005, 12:38 AM
oh, i thought it was cuz I was in the same boat as you.

Oh well, live and learn. Was just trying to be nice.

Rikk
05-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
oh, i thought it was cuz I was in the same boat as you.

Oh well, live and learn. Was just trying to be nice.

You got friends here, ALLY. You know that. And you don't have to even cook me breakfast for it.

Fabulous Shadow
05-03-2005, 12:50 AM
Actually, I did get laid. And I drank. But I didn't really get drunk. And I didn't end up having any cigarettes...although I came pretty fucking close. I'm glad I didn't. I really don't want to go back to smoking except for cottage trips.

Well a real man would NOT feel like he had to post about it on a message board... But you do because you think it's impressive...
and we all know you have a web reputation to protect. You're so COOL! YOU RULE!

Rikk
05-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Well a real man would NOT feel like he had to post about it on a message board... But you do because you think it's impressive...
and we all know you have a web reputation to protect. You're so COOL! YOU RULE!

Yeah, that's it. It's not true but I made it all up for you. None of it is impressive. Drinking and getting laid do not make one cool. Any idiot can get laid and drink a lot. Any idiot can quit smoking. Those are not the things in life that give me pride. So don't worry...there's no pedestal. But when people ask me (including you) what I'm doing for my birthday, I tell them. If they ask me for my picture, phone number, name, etc., I don't tell them unless I know them fucking well enough...I mean very few people. I have given my pic to two people here and my phone number to one. Other people like BILL, POJO, MATT, NICK and a few others would have my 100% trust. But frankly, this is a scary place with lots of psychos. The last thing I need is someone like you calling the School Board and saying that you are the victim of a physical attack or harrassment or some of the other ugly shit you've done to a few people.

You seem to have a strange obsession with proving that everything I say is bullshit...maybe because it makes you feel better to think that this internet-nemesis of yours is a fat, pathetic, Dungeons & Dragons-playing nerd. Whatever makes you feel better, Lisa.

Fabulous Shadow
05-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Yeah, that's it. It's not true but I made it all up for you. None of it is impressive. Drinking and getting laid do not make one cool. Any idiot can get laid and drink a lot. Any idiot can quit smoking. Those are not the things in life that give me pride. So don't worry...there's no pedestal. But when people ask me (including you) what I'm doing for my birthday, I tell them. If they ask me for my picture, phone number, name, etc., I don't tell them unless I know them fucking well enough...I mean very few people. I have given my pic to two people here and my phone number to one. Other people like BILL, POJO, MATT, NICK and a few others would have my 100% trust. But frankly, this is a scary place with lots of psychos. The last thing I need is someone like you calling the School Board and saying that you are the victim of a physical attack or harrassment or some of the other ugly shit you've done to a few people.

You seem to have a strange obsession with proving that everything I say is bullshit...maybe because it makes you feel better to think that this internet-nemesis of yours is a fat, pathetic, Dungeons & Dragons-playing nerd. Whatever makes you feel better, Lisa.

You really have gone off the deep end... It obvious that you think it makes you cool because you were the one who posted it! What an idiot! Most people would say I'm going out with this gal for drinks and leave the details private as a gentleman would. An idiot trying to be hip says... "I'm getting Drunk and laid but I probably won't last too long"... What a fucking idiot!

Fabulous Shadow
05-03-2005, 01:11 AM
and no, you didn't make it up for me... yo made if up for your fan club!

Brett
05-03-2005, 03:11 AM

Quit smoking fucker.

Thank you.:)

Rikk
05-03-2005, 03:24 AM
Quit smoking fucker.

Thank you.:)

:)

Yeah, it's an awful habit. It really is. I threw my pack out in December and haven't had once since. It's been REALLY fucking hard...I've had a lot of nic fits the last week...I don't know why. I came close to buying some on the weekend and again last night, but I didn't. I'll say this...my health REALLY improved a month or so after quitting. I realized this returning-asthma wasn't really asthma at all...and that's horrible. I also don't get out of breath that much anymore, I'm not tired, etc. The only down side is I put on maybe five or ten pounds.

You're right. Thanks for the concern, bro.;)

Roguesgirl
05-03-2005, 03:32 AM
I quit years a go and started puffing here and there. Not a lot because I never smoke at home or at work or in my car. And you can't smoke in bars here anymore or any other public place.

So I'm limited no matter what. I probably had 20 butts in the entire month of April.

saint
05-03-2005, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
I probably had 20 butts in the entire month of April.

So did I

But then, I'm an Ass man

Rikk
05-03-2005, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by saint
So did I

But then, I'm an Ass man

http://www.wrestlingkingdom.com/billygunn/billygunn1.jpg

Shaun Ponsonby
05-03-2005, 03:56 AM

NATEDOG001976
05-03-2005, 04:03 AM
p

NATEDOG001976
05-03-2005, 04:03 AM
o

NATEDOG001976
05-03-2005, 04:04 AM
p!

Hardrock69
05-03-2005, 10:31 AM

The above is just one of a series of meaningless and irrelevant posts in this thread. And elsewhere.

I am not a Rikk alias, but I do reserve the right to recognize idiocy when I see it, as well as to recognize well respected people such as Rikk.

Therefore I have nothing to say to this insignificant worm, as it is beneath my station to lower myself to it's level.

:cool:

Guitar Shark
05-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Hardrock, you are one cool dude. :cool: Now you just need an avatar.

And Rikk, if any of us catch you smoking again you'll never hear the end of it. :)

Roguesgirl
05-03-2005, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by saint
So did I

But then, I'm an Ass man

you've been busy! good for you! :D

I like your avatar, saint

bueno bob
05-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Don't be a quitter, Rikk!

BE LIKE ME, GUY!!

Hardrock69
05-03-2005, 12:54 PM

And Rikk, if any of us catch you smoking again you'll never hear the end of it. :)

I was just thinking about that last night....

I will think of something eventually....

ZahZoo
05-03-2005, 12:54 PM
I read a little bit of this thread and then thought... reminder to self: Never open threads with the words Rikk and "exposed" in the title.

Rikk.... smoke em if ya got em!!!

Fabulous Shadow
05-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Bro, it's like GODFATHER III...every time I get out, she drags me back in.:D

It's cool, bro.:) But a lot of the Pen bunch have a style of eventually refusing to back down from a fight. When I'm challenged, I jump up and take the fight. I'm surprised I'm Scandinavian/Armenian and not Irish.

There's no obsession, brother. Dislike? Sure. I got a folder of shit on the comp. from the Rotharmy. It's mostly my pics. But I saved some of FAB's quotes back in the day. And it's simple...if she wants to attack me or the Pen every two weeks, but hates Roth, why is she here?

Appreciate your advice, VAN. You'll always be a bro.;)

I drag you back in! LMAO! I didn't realize I had the much power over you... I'm flattered! Let's face it... You LIVE for the Fab/Rikk wars... You save my shit for years to be ready when the time is right. Shark bit and you fucking blew like Mt. St. Helen... Don't even try and blame me for your lack of self control and addiction to internet fighting...

Rikk
05-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Not today, FAB.;)

Rikk
05-03-2005, 01:36 PM

Do you remember a movie called CAT'S EYE? There are three episodes in it, and in the first one, James Woods is getting watched by a company that guarantees results in helping you quit...if they catch you smoking, they put your wife in an electric shock room... Pretty freaky stuff.

Rikk
05-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Don't be a quitter, Rikk!

BE LIKE ME, GUY!!

You'll quit one of these moons, bro. (Listen to me...all "anti-smoking" and shit...if the 20-year-old Rikk heard this, he'd smack me on the head!:p)

Nickdfresh
05-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Ex-smokers are some of the fiercest anti-smokers I know.

Rikk
05-03-2005, 01:45 PM
Ex-smokers are some of the fiercest anti-smokers I know.

shut up fagboy

(kickin ass and takin names)

Nickdfresh
05-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Fuck U faggit! Rikki da rothtard bitch!

Fabulous Shadow
05-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Not today, FAB.;)

Ok Rikky... I'm SURE I'll know when your ready... Or run out of self-control as you aleays do... Have fun THORMAN!

Rikk
05-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Fuck U faggit! Rikki da rothtard bitch!

you are a fagboy! you r gay! i have lurned this! you are owned, rothtard!

Hardrock69
05-03-2005, 04:35 PM

Do you remember a movie called CAT'S EYE? There are three episodes in it, and in the first one, James Woods is getting watched by a company that guarantees results in helping you quit...if they catch you smoking, they put your wife in an electric shock room... Pretty freaky stuff.

Yeah...we got the room ready....we catch ya just once....

ZAP!!!!

bueno bob
05-03-2005, 04:41 PM
your all gay! i own you all! your all faggits! youre mom sucked my dick last nite for five dollers! i blew my nut in her hair!

Hardrock69
05-03-2005, 04:46 PM
you are a fagboy! you r gay! i have lurned this! you are owned, rothtard!

You lurned it, eh???

OoOoOoooh...yoo is a int-ell-ekshul....

Gee...I wish I kud bee smart lik yoo ar....

Rikk
05-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Yeah...we got the room ready....we catch ya just once....

ZAP!!!!

Okay, but this time actually throw Drew Barrymore in there! She's annoying!:D

Rikk
05-03-2005, 04:48 PM
You lurned it, eh???

OoOoOoooh...yoo is a int-ell-ekshul....

Gee...I wish I kud bee smart lik yoo ar....

"Lurned" it? I was the second THREE LOCK!!:D

fagboy! youre a fag, eh faggit?

three lock rock (kickin ass and takin names)

aesop
05-03-2005, 05:34 PM
...maybe because it makes you feel better to think that this internet-nemesis of yours is a fat, pathetic, Dungeons & Dragons-playing nerd. Whatever makes you feel better, Lisa.

Hey now... Let's not drag D&D in this... or I'll have to put a the 'crooked toothpick' curse on you...

it shrivels your dick to the point where you couldn't please a gerbil...

Now roll that 1d20 to see if you saved.

Rikk
05-03-2005, 05:37 PM

Now THAT was funny!:D

Did they use 20-sided dice anywhere except D&D?

aesop
05-03-2005, 05:40 PM

Now THAT was funny!:D

Did they use 20-sided dice anywhere except D&D?

Outside of D&D, I use mine to determine who I am going to take out on a given night.

But I'm sure they have other uses as well...

Bill Lumbergh
05-03-2005, 05:42 PM
"Lurned" it? I was the second THREE LOCK!!:D

fagboy! youre a fag, eh faggit?

three lock rock (kickin ass and takin names)

I was just getting into the Three Lock groove when that homo Bob outted us. I know the fucker has a lot of previous experience coming out of the closet so to speak......but come on man........

Bill Lumbergh( Need I say more?!)

Rikk
05-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
I was just getting into the Three Lock groove when that homo Bob outted us. I know the fucker has a lot of previous experience coming out of the closet so to speak......but come on man........

Bill Lumbergh( Need I say more?!)

Who said THREE LOCK is dead?:D

moose
05-03-2005, 06:32 PM

Fuck yes ban him three fucking times over.
How rockin can that be jammin to " I cum from the land of Downunder"
ROTFLMMFAO

Guitar Shark
05-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by moose
Fuck yes ban him three fucking times over.
How rockin can that be jammin to " I cum from the land of Downunder"
ROTFLMMFAO

You're thinking of Men at Work.

moose
05-03-2005, 06:35 PM
I've been trying to quit for a while now. Sooner or later I will ...hopefully sooner than later.
Cheers
And good luck to all those that are trying to quit smoking.

Rikk
05-03-2005, 06:39 PM
How the fuck you been, MOOSE?

Shaun Ponsonby
05-04-2005, 11:02 AM
Fuck, is this thread still up?

vanzilla
05-04-2005, 11:04 AM
It is until we stop posting in it.