PDA

View Full Version : Joss Stone

coke
05-02-2005, 10:26 PM
and she can sing too.

http://www.freenet.de/freenet/film_und_musik/musik/bildershows/joss_stone/bilder_gross/05.jpeg

:D

Northern Girl
05-03-2005, 07:37 PM
She CAN sing, but her songs are kind of boring. They all sound sooooo much alike. She needs to rock out !

FORD
05-04-2005, 12:53 AM
Now I know we have a few young Brits on this board in the appropriate age group. Get yourself hooked up with this sweet young thing. Be her "Kevin Federline". And unlike Titney, she'll have the talent to stick around a while.

Apparently she sang some duets with Mick Jagger on some recent movie soundtrack. Anybody heard those?

alexpgrimes
05-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Now if she'd sing naked. I might be interested...

bueno bob
05-04-2005, 06:49 PM
She's a twit...just another hack post teenager girl that thinks she's got something to say in the music industry. She'll blow away like the dust in the wind she is soon enough and join the abandoned lands of washed-up bitchrockdom with Melissa Etheridge, Alanis Morrisette, Sheryl Crow, Meredith Brooks and all the other musical jokes of the 90s.

bueno bob
05-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Fuck, man, IS THERE A LABEL OUT THERE WILLING TO SIGN SHIT WORTH LISTENING TO?

Fuck, I haven't seen a major label album worth even HALF of the price listed on the sticker for fucking ten years now...good lord...

coke
05-04-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
She's a twit...just another hack post teenager girl that thinks she's got something to say in the music industry. She'll blow away like the dust in the wind she is soon enough and join the abandoned lands of washed-up bitchrockdom with Melissa Etheridge, Alanis Morrisette, Sheryl Crow, Meredith Brooks and all the other musical jokes of the 90s.

WRONG!!!! She is very TALENTED and she isn't a retard like those people you have mentioned.

Nickdfresh
05-04-2005, 10:53 PM
She does have a very soulful voice, I'll give her that. But her songs are crap!

Soul Reaper
05-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Fuck, man, IS THERE A LABEL OUT THERE WILLING TO SIGN SHIT WORTH LISTENING TO?

Fuck, I haven't seen a major label album worth even HALF of the price listed on the sticker for fucking ten years now...good lord...

here's an answer to your question?

NO NO NO and NO. did I forget to say...NO!

Underground bands and independent bands seem to be much much better. Prog rock doesn't get enough publicity amongst the hip hop and airbrushed pop shit!

This guy seriously needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Fuck you, Timberlake!

High Life Man
05-05-2005, 05:32 PM
She sang on the 'Alfie' soundtrack. I know Jagger has a song or two on it as well.

I think she's OK, but again, all of her songs sound the same.

superdave
05-05-2005, 05:34 PM
I have heard she likes the African meat

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by coke
WRONG!!!! She is very TALENTED and she isn't a retard like those people you have mentioned.

No...she actually SUCKS.

Soul Reaper
05-07-2005, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by coke

she's another one of those boring popsters!