PDA

View Full Version : Condi to N. Korea: "Bring em on"

LoungeMachine
05-02-2005, 10:39 PM
U.S. reminds N.Korea of its Pacific military might
Mon May 2, 2005 05:37 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice reminded North Korea on Monday the United States has extensive military might in the Pacific after a suspected North Korean missile test over the weekend.
"I don't think anyone is confused about the ability of the United States to deter -- both on behalf of itself and on behalf of its allies -- North Korean nuclear ambitions or gains on the (Korean) Peninsula," Rice told reporters.

"The United States maintains significant -- and I want to underline 'significant' -- deterrent capability of all kinds in the Asia-Pacific region so I don't think there should be doubt about our ability to deter whatever the North Koreans are up to," she said.

The United States no longer stores nuclear weapons on the volatile Korean peninsula, but has long-range missiles and other weapons within striking distance of the North.

The U.S. Air Force rotates heavy bombers -- among them radar-avoiding B-2s -- onto its large base on the island of Guam in the western Pacific and maintains F-15E and other attack jets in Japan and South Korea.

An American aircraft carrier is based in Japan and the Navy has made clear it can move others into the region on short notice.

Asian officials played down North Korea's suspected missile test, saying it appeared to be a short-range weapon unable to carry a nuclear warhead. But they acknowledged it would strain efforts to resume six-party talks on ending Pyongyang's nuclear programs.

The suspected test appeared to jangle nerves after North Korea's claims that it has nuclear weapons and its refusal to resume talks with the China, the United States, Russia, Japan and South Korea on its nuclear ambitions.

Speaking at a news conference with French Foreign Minister Michel Barnier, Rice urged North Korea to come back to the negotiating table and said its missile programs would have to be discussed at some point.

It was not clear whether she meant they would have to be dealt with in the six-party talks.

The six nations have met for three rounds of talks since 2003. A fourth round has not materialized after North Korea demanded an end to what it calls the United States' hostile policy.

The United States has repeatedly called for North Korea to resume talks and has dangled the prospect of U.S. security guarantees, improved relations and aid from other nations if North Korea abandons its suspected pursuit of nuclear arms.

There have been signs lately that U.S. patience with the six-party process may be wearing thin. Washington has said if Pyongyang refuses to come back to the table, it would consider taking the matter to the U.N. Security Council, where North Korea could face sanctions.

(Additional reporting by Charles Aldinger)

Đ Reuters 2005. All Rights Reserved.

LoungeMachine
05-02-2005, 10:43 PM
It has been reported that Iran is pissed as hell over this.

A high ranking Iranian Official was quoted as saying....." we're the next evil doers in line. Don't fuck with the Axis of Evil order, we're scheduled to be bombed in June"

more to follow.....

Panamark
05-03-2005, 08:18 AM
Is it just me, or is it kinda weird that we (US, England,Australia) are
going around invading countries that have no weapons, yet we have
these fuckers waving them in our face, and we are doing nothing ??

kentuckyklira
05-03-2005, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
these fuckers waving them in our face, and we are doing nothing ?? Itīs not weird. Invading countries that actually have wmds would mean actually risking real harm. Why for example, is a country like Pakistan an ally? Plus, if there are no economical advantages to be gained from it (can you say OIL) whatīs the use?

LoungeMachine
05-03-2005, 09:55 AM

Welcome to the world of the Neo-Con Busheep

Lying, greedy, hypocrites, one and all

4moreyears
05-03-2005, 09:56 AM
You guys are fucking clueless.

FORD
05-03-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
You guys are fucking clueless.

This is coming from the guy who gets all his info from chain e-mails??

Nickdfresh
05-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by FORD
This is coming from the guy who gets all his info from chain e-mails??

And a troll as well.:)

Guitar Shark
05-03-2005, 11:02 AM

It is weird, but the "oil" explanation only gets you partially there. The other half of the equation is that North Korea has insufficient natural resources of its own and has to import many of its sustainable goods, so it has very little bargaining power in the world community. The nuclear threat is its way of increasing that bargaining power. I think it's a stupid strategy, but it's the one they have adopted.

Hardrock69
05-03-2005, 11:27 AM
Also take into consideration one of the actual reasons for wars these days.

The Military Industrial Complex needs actual, in-the-field methods to test out new technology. What better way to test out new weapons systems, etc. than to go to war against a country hopelessly outgunned and outnumbered?

Another reason is economics. We go to war, our troops need logistical support. Everything from ammunition to asswipe. The US Government hands out fat contracts to supply our armed forces in their endeavors, which results in large demand for these supplies. Which results in jobs for Americans. Theoretically resulting in a boost to our economy.

What most people do not know is that these "wars" by the United States are planned decades in advance.

Fer instance, at the end of WWII, there were hundreds of thousands of tones of materiel sitting on the docks of Japan. Was it destined for Japan? NO! It was going to Korea and Vietnam!
Now...to digress momentarily, in Vietnam in the late 40s, we were allies with, and supplied arms and logistical support to....

DA DAH!!!!!

HO CHI MINH!!

http://people.cornell.edu/pages/cjr11/hooffic1.gif

Hey WAIT A MINUTE!

Wasn't he our ENEMY in the Vietnam war?

Well yes, that is what we were led to believe. However, the OSS (which became the CIA) was backing him in his attempts to overthrow the colonial French government in Vietnam. He became to big for his britches, refused to play patty-cake with the CIA, so they created the Vietnam police action for some of the above reasons.

The Company calls these activities "Fun & Games".

Fast forward about 30 years or so to the 80s.....what Afghan Mujahadeen was our Government supporting in it's efforts to drive the Soviets out of AssRammistan?

BING! BING! BING!!!

You guessed it....

OSAMA BIN LADEN!!!

FORD
05-03-2005, 11:39 AM
Ike Eisenhower warned us about the BCE - founded "military industrial complex". We didn't listen.

He also warned us about these fools trying to kill Social Security (check my signature)

You know that guy's doing cartwheels in his grave right about now.

Hardrock69
05-03-2005, 11:42 AM
Now recall what I said about these 'wars' and 'police actions' being planned decades in advance?

Planning for Operation Desert Storm (which occured in late 1990) was begun during the NIXON ADMINISTRATION!

The US Government plans stuff MANY decades into the future. Of course due to unexpected events, they must continually modify their plans accordingly, but these wars, etc. are not just something that happened over a period of months or even a few years. When we go to war, it is something that has been analyzed to death for a period of at least 20 years or so.

The CIA and their fun & games bullshit are a continuing enterprise. We set up a regime or puppet government. How?

We support rebels in the target nation, and we select a leader to be the next ruler of the country. If they play ball, they get to live and stay in office. If they decide they want to do things their way, they get assassinated or overthrown.

Think Ferdinand Marcos of The Phillipines.
Think The Shah Of Iran
Think South Vietnamese president Ngo Dinh Diem (assassinated only 2 weeks before JFK was...see even our OWN PRESIDENT must play ball...OR ELSE!)

All you haveta do is go to Our Lord Google and type into the Holy Gospel Space the following words: CIA Puppet Regime.

You will then get an idea of what lies behind all of the events that play out on the political world stage.

So...aside from the brief history lesson on how the US runs the world, someobdy needs to beat the shit out of Condi Rice with a big ugly stick. It IS, however, a good thing that we have a BLACK WOMAN as Secretary Of State. We have come a long way in the Civil Rights department. It is just too bad she is such a mean, lying bitch.

That said, she (like GW Asshole Bush) is just a figurehead. She is the pit-bull of the powers that be who actually make policy for the Federal Government. Just read the article at the top of this thread and you will see it is true.

http://www.atombong.com/fark/madcondi.jpg

Thus endeth the lecture...

Hardrock69
05-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Here is an article about the massive profits Haliburton is making in Iraq. Note the name "Kelllog Brown & Root". That company has a history of sucking Government Cock to get fat contracts that dates back to the 1930s and many huge projects in Texas.

http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2005/625/625p20.htm

Hardrock69
05-03-2005, 12:46 PM
And here is one about the Bitch Of State, Condi Rice:

http://www.interventionmag.com/cms/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1066

Nickdfresh
05-03-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Also take into consideration one of the actual reasons for wars these days.

The Military Industrial Complex needs actual, in-the-field methods to test out new technology. What better way to test out new weapons systems, etc. than to go to war against a country hopelessly outgunned and outnumbered?

Another reason is economics. We go to war, our troops need logistical support. Everything from ammunition to asswipe. The US Government hands out fat contracts to supply our armed forces in their endeavors, which results in large demand for these supplies. Which results in jobs for Americans. Theoretically resulting in a boost to our economy.

What most people do not know is that these "wars" by the United States are planned decades in advance.

Fer instance, at the end of WWII, there were hundreds of thousands of tones of materiel sitting on the docks of Japan. Was it destined for Japan? NO! It was going to Korea and Vietnam!
Now...to digress momentarily, in Vietnam in the late 40s, we were allies with, and supplied arms and logistical support to....

DA DAH!!!!!

HO CHI MINH!!

http://people.cornell.edu/pages/cjr11/hooffic1.gif

Hey WAIT A MINUTE!

Wasn't he our ENEMY in the Vietnam war?

Well yes, that is what we were led to believe. However, the OSS (which became the CIA) was backing him in his attempts to overthrow the colonial French government in Vietnam. He became to big for his britches, refused to play patty-cake with the CIA, so they created the Vietnam police action for some of the above reasons.

The Company calls these activities "Fun & Games".

Fast forward about 30 years or so to the 80s.....what Afghan Mujahadeen was our Government supporting in it's efforts to drive the Soviets out of AssRammistan?

BING! BING! BING!!!

You guessed it....

OSAMA BIN LADEN!!!

I give you big props for knowing your history, but your conspiratorial stuff doesn't hold up.

The US had no clue that North Korea was to invade the South. Our troops were so unprepared, "Task Force Smith" (the initial force of US Army troops sent to S, Korea from Japan, all soft and fat from occupation duty and armed with obsolete leftovers from WWII) is a term coined within the US military synonomous with drastic unpreparedness and under-training of troops.

ODShowtime
05-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Even more damaging to the company's credibility, on April 22 Inter Press Service reported that Henry Waxman, the top Democrat on the US House of Representatives subcommittee on government reform, said that Pentagon audits showing additional overcharges totalling $212 million had been concealed by US officials from the UN's International Advisory and Monitoring Board, set up to monitor the occupation authority's expenditure of Iraqi oil revenues.

“The evidence suggests that the US used Iraqi oil proceeds to overpay Halliburton and then sought to hide the evidence of these overcharges from the international auditors”, Waxman wrote in a letter to sub-committee chairperson Christopher Shays.

According to the LA Times report, “Bechtel has turned over 20 water treatment plants and 24 sewage treatment plants to the Iraqis for operation. None is running properly.”

I haven't heard anything this juicy in awhile. I hope the part about the water treatments plants isn't true, because if it is, it's disgraceful.

kentuckyklira
05-04-2005, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I haven't heard anything this juicy in awhile. I hope the part about the water treatments plants isn't true, because if it is, it's disgraceful. Which part of the USīs Iraq atrocity isnīt disgraceful??:confused:

Hardrock69
05-04-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I give you big props for knowing your history, but your conspiratorial stuff doesn't hold up.

The US had no clue that North Korea was to invade the South. Our troops were so unprepared, "Task Force Smith" (the initial force of US Army troops sent to S, Korea from Japan, all soft and fat from occupation duty and armed with obsolete leftovers from WWII) is a term coined within the US military synonomous with drastic unpreparedness and under-training of troops.

I beg to differ. By the end of WWII the Joint Chiefs of Staff had their plans in place for Korea. The preparedness or training of our troops was only necessary as far as basic military survival. The objective in Korea (as in Vietnam) was not to "win". So "extra" training was irrelevant to their purposes.

In WWII, they had made plans for a long drawn out battle for Mainland Japan (should it be necessary), but that was cut short by the A-Bomb. So the thousands of tons of materiel sitting on the docks in Japan was instead shipped to their next Theater of Operations...KOREA.

1. Read about this man:
http://www.prouty.org/

2. Read this preface:
http://www.prouty.org/preface.html

3. Read this book (to start with):
JFK, The CIA, Vietnam,
And The Plot To Assassinate John F. Kennedy
http://www.prouty.org/saigon.html

The above book does not actually focus so much on JFK. If you read it, you will find it deals more with what I have been talking about, that is, the OSS, the CIA, and their manipulation of political scenarios on a global scale.

Labeling this as "conspiracy theory" is propaganda the government wishes you to believe. They have succeeded in causing many Americans to wink at any notion that there is more to our government than meets the eye. Any mention of "conspiracy theory" on any news program will have the news anchors guffawing and winking at each other as if it were some kind of joke.

Sure you do not have to believe any of this. Even if the story comes straight from those in our government who were in charge of creating such plans and seeing them through to completion (like Col. Prouty).

I am not knocking your opinions.
But there is much more going on in this world behind the scenes than most people realize.

And my opinion is that people need to be aware of such activities...like for instance the CIA importing thousands of tons of cocaine into this country (a fact...read up on the Iran-Contra scandal during the Reagan Administration), erasing people who attempt to thwart their plans (no matter what position that person holds-even our own President had better toe the line), and funneling many resources into strategic planning for global events and politics in the upcoming century.

Some people like to hide their heads in the sand. That is ok. People are free to believe whatever they want to.

I prefer dealing with facts.

I prefer to know what is going in the real world, not The Matrix...and so I simply pass info on to other people.

What they do with that info is up to them.

Peace

:cool:

ODShowtime
05-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Some people like to hide their heads in the sand. That is ok. People are free to believe whatever they want to.

I prefer dealing with facts.

I prefer to know what is going in the real world, not The Matrix...and so I simply pass info on to other people.

What they do with that info is up to them.

Peace

:cool:

good luck. some of these motherfuckers won't believe shit until they see signed confessions with notary stamps from Jesus himsefl

ODShowtime
05-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Which part of the USīs Iraq atrocity isnīt disgraceful??:confused:

uh... bringing down one of the most greedy, sadistic regimes of the 20th century?

sorry, I know you guys are still pissed you got cut out.

That does not mean I support the diplomacy during the whole thing or the strategy or the planning. Piss poor on so many levels.

Hardrock69
05-05-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
good luck. some of these motherfuckers won't believe shit until they see signed confessions with notary stamps from Jesus himsefl

Yeah well that is ok. A lot of poeple just never knew some of this stuff.
Other people can't handle the truth, and firmly believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy.

:D

Nickdfresh
05-05-2005, 09:50 AM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.;)

FORD
05-05-2005, 10:54 AM

Other people can't handle the truth, and firmly believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy.

And Emmanuel Hopalong Goldstein Zarqawi.

Hardrock69
05-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Ya know...it is actually better that Osama Bin laden is allowed to run free.

That gives our Government an excuse to keep our troops over there indefinitely...

"Oh...we cannot leave yet...we have not caught Osama Bin Laden"

Meanwhile there is no real proof that he is even alive. In fact, in December of 2001 The US Government claimed he was dead, along with many other countries and media organizations.

Perhaps the US government realized it was best to let the public think he was still alive....

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html

ODShowtime
05-05-2005, 06:01 PM
I really hate all the mind fucking that's been going on since 9-11.

I can fuck my mind over pretty well myself thank you. speaking of that, it's margarita time up in this bitch

Hardrock69
05-05-2005, 09:29 PM
DRINK UP GODDAMMIT!!!!

:D

scorpioboy33
05-10-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
It has been reported that Iran is pissed as hell over this.

A high ranking Iranian Official was quoted as saying....." we're the next evil doers in line. Don't fuck with the Axis of Evil order, we're scheduled to be bombed in June"

more to follow.....

I love you ! you are the funniest mother fucker here!

Hardrock69
05-11-2005, 04:55 PM
I just watched several hours of documentaries on North Korea last night while working on a 10 year old computer.

God DAMN tha fucking bastard in control of North Korea.

I wish somebody over there would put a fucking bullet in his head.

He makes sodomite hussein look like a fucking amateur in terms of cruelty to the people he rules...

Figs
05-11-2005, 05:01 PM
goodness me!

DLR'sCock
05-11-2005, 05:29 PM
Sometimes, it's better to not know....