PDA

View Full Version : Jane Fonda

4moreyears
05-03-2005, 01:12 AM
What are everyone's opinions on Michael Smith spitting on that Bitch Jane Fonda's face?

JH

FORD
05-03-2005, 01:34 AM
I think the guy needs some therapy if he's still carrying around hate for something that was blown out of proportion 35 fucking years ago. The woman has apologized time and time again for the questionable photograph and explained it, and the right wing use of it as propaganda was ridiculous.

Even as recently as last year's campaign, they were deliberately photoshopping Fonda into pictures of John Kerry as a means of smearing him. It's bullshit that the same fucking pigs that are still mining lies from Vietnam to control the minds of trailer park dwelling morons have now built an entire fascist theology on bigger lies.

Matt White
05-03-2005, 01:35 AM
A little extreme....but Vets I've known have been PISSED at her for years.

Many Vets were spit upon when they returned from 'Nam......Too bad this shit can't stay in the past.

BigBadBrian
05-03-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by FORD
I think the guy needs some therapy if he's still carrying around hate for something that was blown out of proportion 35 fucking years ago.

Blown out of proportion?

The bitch should have been tried for treason.

Michael Smith is a Hero.

:gun:

BigBadBrian
05-03-2005, 11:18 AM
The woman has apologized time and time again for the questionable photograph and explained it, and the right wing use of it as propaganda was ridiculous.

There are videos of her laughing it up with the ENEMY.

You have no honor, FORD.

Hardrock69
05-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Everyone gets the chance to learn from their mistake. Sometimes the process occurs over a long period spent in PRISON. Sometimes it happens over a period of months or years before winding up in the ELECTRIC CHAIR!!!!

It is one thing being an Anti-War Protester, and something else when going way beyond that to actually go to the enemy country and joke around while our servicemen are being held and tortured in POW kamps.

When I was living in L.A., I had a friend who was a POW for 8 fucking years. They broke his fucking fingers.

I say, yes we do need to move on, but I also say Michael Smith did something that needed to be done.

Protest against the war if you must, but do it on American Soil.

Fucking Bitch.

Nickdfresh
05-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
What are everyone's opinions on Michael Smith spitting on that Bitch Jane Fonda's face?

JH

I think he was a fucking dolt who wasted his time. If he really cared about veterans issues, maybe he could have used some of the time he spent brooding and planning to spit into the face of 'Hanoi Jane' and helped an unemployed/homeless vet, or donated some time to a VA hospital or something.

I'm sure once Fonda cleaned the spit off her face, she cried herself to sleep in the mansion she once shared with Tom Hayden.

jacksmar
05-03-2005, 01:30 PM
When she's dead, they'll do more than spit on her fucking grave. I hope her fucking grave is very near a sewer. Otherwise it will become one. Typical worthless communistic CUNT. She's nothing more than an infected slug trail.

She’s a weeping bedsore. She’s a queers bleeding perforated bowel. She should be whipped to death and left for buzzards and worms.

I tell you about this seething mucus courtesan, she won’t go to Iraq and pull that shit because they’ll kill her.

I truly hope she gets slashed wide open from her meat curtains to her tits from a crime and crawls for help to the nearest ER, the V.A. Hospital.

She’s a vile, evil human.
:elvis:

Nitro Express
05-03-2005, 01:49 PM
I see it this way. Let's say it's WWII and Jane goes to Japan or Nazi Germany and does the same thing she did in North Vietnam. She would have been in deep shit and probably got what she deserved.

Now Jane is almost 70. From what I hear, nodody gives a shit about her new book or came to her book signings. She's a has been. Who cares, Jane is her own worst enemy and the only thing people remember her for was her trip to Hanoi. She will always be Hanoi Jane nomatter what she says or does.

FORD
05-03-2005, 02:10 PM
So let me get this straight...

You Busheep are more bothered by a single picture taken over 3 decades ago than current pictures of your so called closet fag pResident kissing and holding hands with the leader of THE FUCKING TERRORIST FASCIST COUNTRY WHICH FUNDS OSAMA BIN LADEN, SUPPLIED 15 OF 19 HIJACKERS, AND IS NEARLY SINGULARLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GAS IN YOUR SUV'S COSTING $2.50 A FUCKING GALLON???

Nice to know you Busheep have your priorities straight, as usual :rolleyes:

4moreyears
05-03-2005, 02:17 PM

You Busheep are more bothered by a single picture taken over 3 decades ago than current pictures of your so called closet fag pResident kissing and holding hands with the leader of THE FUCKING TERRORIST FASCIST COUNTRY WHICH FUNDS OSAMA BIN LADEN, SUPPLIED 15 OF 19 HIJACKERS, AND IS NEARLY SINGULARLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GAS IN YOUR SUV'S COSTING $2.50 A FUCKING GALLON???

Does Timothy McViegh mean Clinton is a terrorist?

FORD
05-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Does Timothy McViegh mean Clinton is a terrorist?

If Clinton had a 30 year business relationship with the McVeigh family, the question certainly would have been asked.

Nickdfresh
05-03-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by jacksmar
When she's dead, they'll do more than spit on her fucking grave. I hope her fucking grave is very near a sewer. Otherwise it will become one. Typical worthless communistic CUNT. She's nothing more than an infected slug trail.

She’s a weeping bedsore. She’s a queers bleeding perforated bowel. She should be whipped to death and left for buzzards and worms.

I tell you about this seething mucus courtesan, she won’t go to Iraq and pull that shit because they’ll kill her.

I truly hope she gets slashed wide open from her meat curtains to her tits from a crime and crawls for help to the nearest ER, the V.A. Hospital.

:elvis:

Jane Fonda never fired shots at anybody!

And to be hit by an anti-aircraft gun, one has to be flying over someone elses' territory. There is a lot of tragedy related to the Vietnam era, and Jane Fonda had little to do with anything other than a stupid photo-op she allowed herself to be sucked into.

Those guys who flew over the North should be more pissed at LBJ and Nixon for not allowing them to suppress ground fire or to attack NV Air fields (because they did not want to risk a wider war w/ China & the Soviets). Or at Truman and Ike for allowing the United States to get sucked into France's Vietnam colonial disaster to begin with! If we had dealt with Ho Chi Minh in 1945 instread of stabbing them in the back by helping de Gaulle try to hold on to France's fading imperial glory, none of this would ever of happened. And 58,000 souls, with the children they would have begotten, would be here today.

Who gives a flying fuck through a rat's ass about Fonda!?

kentuckyklira
05-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Blown out of proportion?

Michael Smith is a Hero.

:gun: Your famous "freedom of speech" eh?

I guess you´re the one who ought to practice the goosestepping!

kentuckyklira
05-03-2005, 03:16 PM

:elvis: OK, as long as I get to piss on Ronald Reagan´s grave!

jacksmar
05-03-2005, 04:01 PM
You guys really don't know what she did to the POW's do you?

Go to Reagan's grave ky. See what happens when you attempt to defile his resting place.

And because you guys like to get off subject; kill the Saudis.
Remove the entire family bloodline and any cousins.

McCarrens
05-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Blown out of proportion?

Michael Smith is a Hero.

Agreed. And fve points to you.

Nickdfresh
05-03-2005, 05:16 PM
You guys really don't know what she did to the POW's do you?

Yes, pretty much nothing. She sure didn't send them there to be taken prisoner!

BigBadBrian
05-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Your famous "freedom of speech" eh?

Freedom of speech doesn't apply to treasonous acts, which hers clearly was. Go practice your heel-clicking salute, Adolf.

:gulp:

BigBadBrian
05-03-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Yes, pretty much nothing. She sure didn't send them there to be taken prisoner!

You're delusional, Nick. Ask a vet who was there. Tell him what you're said.

Get your ass kicked.

:spank:

Nickdfresh
05-03-2005, 06:15 PM

Get your ass kicked.

:spank:

Or like when George "Chickenhawk" Bush insults honorable Sen. John McCain by implying his service in Vietnam makes him temperamental and unfit to be president?

And I know a lot of vets that think that whole war was a putrid piece of shit!

lucky wilbury
05-03-2005, 07:08 PM

you buddy clinton was also meeting with the saudis but he meet them in his hotel room!

kentuckyklira
05-03-2005, 07:44 PM

Get your ass kicked.

:spank: Wow, American democracy has come to who can kick who´s ass!

I guess the guys who founded your country would be proud of you!

Nickdfresh
05-03-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Wow, American democracy has come to who can kick who�s ass!

I guess the guys who founded your country would be proud of you!

I don't think I'd be too worried about a geriatric Vietnam vet unless he still had his M-16 or .45 handy. :D But I've never sung Fonda's praises, though I would hit the young "Barbarella" Fonda.
http://barbarella.mon-oueb.com/barbarella-01/images/barbarella-06.jpg
The reason she went to 'Nam was too prove how much depth she had as a person and actor. I think she was a fucking dolt for it, but I see a lot of disrespect for Vets in official gov't policy (like Agent Orange)! It makes me want to kick someones ass alright, I still amazes me as to how these morons get all hard over such nonissues of symbolism such as this.

"Symbols are for the symbol minded" --George Carlin

http://www.math.uiowa.edu/~ilcho/platoon.jpg