PDA

View Full Version : Senator John Edwards

Ally_Kat
02-27-2004, 09:54 PM
sorry for the short notice. I just got this in my mailbox now. Figured in case there's someone in the area who wants to attend.

Dear Student:

We have just been notified that Senator John Edwards, candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination, is organizing an event at the Brooklyn Campus. Senator Edwards will speak in the Schwartz Gymnasium on Sunday, February 29, 2004 at 1:00 p.m. We encourage you to consider attending and invite others to attend as well. This is an opportunity to participate in an important part of the pre-election campaign process!

Thanks.

James P. Clarke, PhD
Academic Coordinator
University Honors Program
Long Island University, Brooklyn Campus
Tel. (718) 488-1657

Cathedral
02-28-2004, 01:24 AM
Take your conservative friends and give him the business. I'm not allowed in any Democratic events here... :(

I registered as an independant for no reason i reckon. But i think it's cool that i am an "under the radar" Republican, lol.

Wayne L.
03-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Senator & Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards hasn't done anything for his own state of NC much less campaign in it except use his looks to get elected which won't be as president of the US this time around.