PDA

View Full Version : Before You Right-Wing Fools Talk About Iran, Syria, N. Korea

Nickdfresh
05-03-2005, 02:52 PM
May 3, 2005

Military at Risk, Congress Warned

By Mark Mazzetti, LATimes (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-strategy3may03.story) Staff Writer

WASHINGTON — Strains imposed by the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have made it far more difficult for the U.S. military to beat back any future act of aggression, launch a preemptive strike or intervene to prevent conflict in another part of the world, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said in a classified analysis sent to Congress on Monday.

In a sober assessment of the Pentagon's reduced ability to deal with global threats, Air Force Gen. Richard B. Myers said that the American military was at greater risk this year than last of being unable to properly execute the missions it needed to prepare for around the globe. The assessment states that the military is at "significant risk" of being unable to prevail against enemies abroad in the manner that Pentagon war plans mandate.

Myers' conclusions were couched in highly diplomatic language. But they represented the most candid acknowledgment thus far by a senior Pentagon official that the U.S. involvement in Iraq — which has cost far more in lives and money and taken much longer than predicted — has led to a reassessment of what the U.S. military can and cannot do abroad.

And it comes against a background of rising tensions with Iran and North Korea over the advances both countries have made in developing nuclear weapons, as well as continuing evidence that insurgents remain capable of inflicting bloody losses on coalition troops and Iraqi security forces.

Pentagon officials stressed that the bottom line of the risk assessment, which the military sends to Congress each year, is that the United States still would be able to win any war the president asked the Pentagon to fight — although it might take longer and require more troops and other resources than the Pentagon's various contingency plans have called for.

"The assessment is that we would succeed, but there would be higher casualties and more collateral damage," said one senior defense official. "We would have to win uglier."

Military and civilian officials briefed reporters on condition of anonymity because they were discussing details about a classified document.

Though it recognizes the strains on manpower, equipment and other capabilities that have been visible during the struggles in Iraq and Afghanistan, Myers' report to Congress does not conclude that the military is at a greater risk of being unable to carry out its missions to protect U.S. soil.

That risk, defense officials said, is assessed as "moderate." America's enemies should not take solace in the analysis or think that the U.S. is somehow more vulnerable than it was last year, they insisted.

Yet Myers' report, the Military Risk Assessment and Threat Mitigation Plan, is a concession to the realities of the last three years.

Just weeks after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, the Pentagon issued a sweeping defense strategy detailing a vision for winning swift wars against global terrorist networks and outlaw regimes. One year later, the White House unveiled a National Security Strategy that discussed using the U.S. military to launch preemptive wars and snuff out threats before they materialized — a strategy that would later be known as the Bush Doctrine.

Now, with nearly 140,000 U.S. troops in Iraq two years after the fall of Baghdad, many Pentagon officials acknowledge that the bloody insurgency has tempered that vision.

"The activities we have taken on are at least as great as what we anticipated that we would be able to" handle, said a second senior defense official. Any additional tasks, the official said, would be affected by the current U.S. deployments abroad.

Another reason for the new assessment, officials said, is that the Pentagon has rewritten every major war plan over the last few years — using advances in technology to plan faster wars with fewer U.S. troops.

These standards are more difficult to meet, and Myers is said to believe the military is at greater risk of being unable to reach specific goals for planning and executing missions.

"The performance targets that we've set for operational force, we've raised those," the second senior defense official said.

One chart included in the report projected that though the risk is higher this year, it will be "trending lower" over the next two years if the Pentagon reduces the number of troops stationed in Iraq.

Experts said the conclusions in Myers' report, although hardly unexpected, were significant because the nation's highest military officer was giving a candid assessment of the strains the U.S. military was experiencing.

"It's certainly a blinding flash of the obvious," said Thomas Donnelly, a defense expert at the conservative American Enterprise Institute in Washington. "But it's always nice when someone says the obvious."

Donnelly said that though it was significant that Myers believed the U.S. military would ultimately be able to win any war it was asked to fight, the Pentagon's reduced ability to respond to crises in a timely fashion could jeopardize its ability to protect U.S. interests abroad.

One example he cited was the Taiwan Strait, where the proximity of Taiwan to adversary China would allow hostilities to spiral out of control quickly, making a rapid response by the Pentagon crucial.

"Time can mean the difference between winning and losing," Donnelly said.

Pentagon officials said several initiatives were underway to mitigate the risks outlined in Myers' report, such as increasing the number of special operations troops, placing more reliance on long-range precision weaponry and increasing the Army's size by 10 combat brigades by converting soldiers in staff positions into front-line troops.

NightProwler
11-23-2005, 01:28 AM
you could always enlist.

FORD
11-23-2005, 03:09 AM
Ass Prowler???

Did they finally let you out of the padded cell?

NightProwler
11-23-2005, 03:40 AM
Ford...you're STILL fantasizing about my ass, you demented queer!

FORD
11-23-2005, 03:45 AM
So how's life at the Yuma WalMart? All Ready for the Black Friday massacre?

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Did they finally let you out of the padded cell?

That question fits you better...

Serling
11-23-2005, 03:23 PM
stimulating conversation

Nickdfresh
11-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by NightProwler
you could always enlist.

Don't you have some Mexican illegals to ignore?

Oh wait, good job!

Been there, done that. And so can you...;)

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 02:46 AM
Showing your IGNORANCE as usual...mexico is not the only country where illegal aliens come from.

you enlisted?

LMAO

Sure you did, kid. Just like ford did!

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 02:47 AM
ford...it is not hard to see why you're unemployed.

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 02:50 AM
Still asking young men to meet you at the Yuma Library, Assprowler?

Life in the big city must be so exciting.

Cross your fingers, I hear you may get the WNBA someday....

Is it true Christopher Cross is playing The Town Pump on Suinday?

LMMFAO

Nickdfresh
11-24-2005, 11:23 AM
Showing your IGNORANCE as usual...mexico is not the only country where illegal aliens come from.

Really? They aren't?

Showing your ignorance. Your organization is an embarressment. And so are you for trolling for fun on company time.:)

you enlisted?

Yeah, tell me all about it Air Force/Border Patroll pussy. Did you put things in the "bomb-bay?";)

LMAO

Indeed.

Sure you did, kid. Just like ford did!

Um Troll, weren't you bitching about BUSH and IRAQ before? FORD never claimed to have been in the military.

Why would "I enlist." I'm against the War overall, I'm not the one telling everybody we should stay in IRAQ. So your barking up the wrong tree fuck wit.

Stop projecting your homosexual obsession for me onto this forum. Mmmm'kay.

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 11:25 AM
loungeboy, you're STILL a miserable coward, hiding behind your keyboard fantasizing about young boys and their asses (pounding it and kicking it)

Have you told you're wife that you're gay yet?

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 11:26 AM
your...I was so busy laughing at you, I made a grammatical error.

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 11:27 AM
LOL

you're...your.

you crack me up loungboy!

Nickdfresh
11-24-2005, 11:27 AM
loungeboy, you're STILL a miserable coward, hiding behind your keyboard fantasizing about young boys and their asses (pounding it and kicking it)

"Hiding behind your keyboard?" What are you doing douch bag...

Stop "projecting" you fantasies about young, Mexican boys on to him.:)

Nickdfresh
11-24-2005, 11:29 AM
LOL

you're...your.

you crack me up loungboy!

The fact that "your'" incapable of using capitalization, then you attack other peoples grammar is pretty funny top me.

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 11:32 AM
"embarressment" "Patroll"

Are you REALLY so stupid that you are not ashamed of such ignorance?

"PUSSY"?

you whine at me while hiding behind your keyboard! HILARIOUS!

When did I tell anyone we should stay in iraq? I didn't. Why lie?

I didn't mention homosexuality...you did. you need to learn the definition of "PROJECTION". Look it up.

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 11:33 AM
"incapable"?

No, that is not true either.

I CHOOSE not to capitalize...like if I use your name nickdfresh.

There you go embarrassing yourself again.

Have you no shame?

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 11:35 AM
nickdfresh

Why are you fantasizing about "young, Mexican boys"?

I am not hiding...I told you cowards where you could spew your nonsense to my face it you had the courage...you all pussed out!

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 11:38 AM
"top me"?

Wishful thinking or a Freudian slip on your part nickie? (look it up while you're looking up "PROJECTION"!)

Nickdfresh
11-24-2005, 11:38 AM
"embarressment" "Patroll"

Intentional errors: Patrol Pa/TROLL as in internet jerk off seeking attention.

[quote]Are you REALLY so stupid that you are not ashamed of such ignorance?

Ha ha, a monosyllabic fuck wit calling me ignorant.:D

You can look up the meaning of that word at M-W.com.:)

"PUSSY"?

"COWARD?"

you whine at me while hiding behind your keyboard! HILARIOUS!

No. I'm owning you while you conduct your boring troll from behind your keyboard, dick bag.

When did I tell anyone we should stay in iraq? I didn't. Why lie?

Um. Ms. Reading comprehension, I think I actually implied you've said the opposite, or at least that you don't like Bush.

I didn't mention homosexuality...you did. you need to learn the definition of "PROJECTION". Look it up.

No, you mentioned that LOUNGE was up for the young boys. I just wondered why you brought it up "liar." ;)

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 11:45 AM
nickdfresh...I don't HAVE to call you ignorant, your own posts PROVE that you are! (you're just too stupid to see it or be embarrassed by it)

"PUSSY"? "COWARD"? That means what coming from you? Nothing.

"owning"? you're supposed to be a grown man yet you hide behind a keyboard and fantasize about "owning" a man? Seek professional help.

you "implied"? What you're trying to is that because you make ignorant assumptions I should too? Good one!

you can stick up for your lover loungeboy all you want, I was asking him a question, not you. Funny how you felt the need to stick up for him!

Nickdfresh
11-24-2005, 11:46 AM
"top me"?

Wishful thinking or a Freudian slip on your part nickie? (look it up while you're looking up "PROJECTION"!)

Ha ha! What books have you read by FREUD fool? :D I brought up FREUD, not you cunt. Remember, you've got the GED, I have the college degree...

Why, one doesn't even have to be an American citizen (http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexico/tijuana/20051120-9999-1m20ortiz.html) to work for the Border Patrol I hear. Ha ha! They'll take anybody! Oh the irony...

I so glad you use spell check, yet fail to grasp the basic rules of grammar.

Lazy, stupid, out for a troll on Thanksgiving. How's that family life NIGHTPROWLER? Your fat wife making you turkey?

Nickdfresh
11-24-2005, 11:50 AM
nickdfresh...I don't HAVE to call you ignorant, your own posts PROVE that you are! (you're just too stupid to see it or be embarrassed by it)

"PUSSY"? "COWARD"? That means what coming from you? Nothing.

"owning"? you're supposed to be a grown man yet you hide behind a keyboard and fantasize about "owning" a man? Seek professional help.

you "implied"? What you're trying to is that because you make ignorant assumptions I should too? Good one!

Oh pul-eeze' fuck stick. You've said numerous times you come here to cause trouble. You do this for "fun?"

I guess those that seek meaningless conflict for fun are mentally balanced, right?

Are you happy in you life. I don't think so. Read some more FREUD bitch...:cool:

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 11:52 AM
And just WHERE did you "mention" Freud, einstein?

YOU made the Freudian Slip when you posted "top me" nick, why try and spin it now? you have absolutely no idea what books I have read, so why make an even bigger fool of yourself by assuming to know?

"Why, one doesn't even have to be an American citizen to work for the Border Patrol I hear." REALLY? And just WHERE did you HEAR that? Tell me about your job? It can't possibly be much.

My wife is cooking my turkey dinner...your mom is cooking you yours. How does that make you feel?

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 11:57 AM
nickdfresh

Tell me AGAIN how a person who is NOT a US citzien can be in the US BORDER Patrol?

http://www.copcareer.com/federal/justice/borderpatrol.htm

"You've said numerous times you come here to cause trouble. You do this for "fun?""

IF you're going to whine at me about "reading comprehension". the least you could do is learn some yourself! I never said what you just claimed.

What I DID say is that I DO find it entertaining that people like you and your buddies need to go on a message board and make complete asses of yourselves. (Understand the difference?)

I can carry on a civil conversation, can you?

Nickdfresh
11-24-2005, 12:00 PM
And just WHERE did you "mention" Freud, einstein?

Ha ha! You are a liar. I used it a long time ago when your only comeback was "projection."

Oh wait, it still is your only comeback.

YOU made the Freudian Slip when you posted "top me" nick, why try and spin it now? you have absolutely no idea what books I have read, so why make an even bigger fool of yourself by assuming to know?

Oh, and your questions to LOUNGE about young boys isn't one? No dick bag, I made an error, kind of like when you married your fat wife. I can tell by your small vocabulary and terse "monosyllabic" writing style, you've read comparably few.:)

You made a "conscious" choice to bring up young boys. FAG!

"Why, one doesn't even have to be an American citizen to work for the Border Patrol I hear." REALLY? And just WHERE did you HEAR that? Tell me about your job? It can't possibly be much.

My wife is cooking my turkey dinner...your mom is cooking you yours. How does that make you feel? [/QUOTE]

It's okay, cause this weekend I get to see my 20-year lady friend.:)

She's smokin.':) How's your wife look? You never deny she's ugly or fat...

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 12:00 PM
"Are you happy in you life. I don't think so. "

LMAO

Now THAT is a classic case of PROJECTION!

Nickdfresh
11-24-2005, 12:02 PM
nickdfresh

Tell me AGAIN how a person who is NOT a US citzien can be in the US BORDER Patrol?

"You've said numerous times you come here to cause trouble. You do this for "fun?""

IF you're going to whine at me about "reading comprehension". the least you could do is learn some yourself! I never said what you just claimed.

What I DID say is that I DO find it entertaining that people like you and your buddies need to go on a message board and make complete asses of yourselves. (Understand the difference?)

You boy toucher! STFU with your projection shit.

Fucking homo...:D

And I 'learn' plenty in the media.;)

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 12:08 PM
nickie...so "a long time" ago you claim to have mentioned Freud, now today when you make a Freudian Slip and post "top me" you want to whine at me for busting you on it? you can't even TRY to be original.

First you stick up for your butt-buddy loungeboy and now all of a sudden you're a 35 year old "man" with a "20 year old lady friend"? LMAO So, why DID you wife divorce you?

"How's your wife look? You never deny she's ugly or fat..."

Do you even realize how ignorant you are? you didn't deny that your mommy is cooking you your turkey...does that make it true?

My wife is an intelligent, beautiful 33 year old WOMAN. Tell me about your mom?

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 12:11 PM
"STFU with your projection shit."

LMAO

Obviously I struck a nerve when I questioned your boyfriend loungeboy!

you haven't learned how to be civil yet. Is that why your wife left you?

Golden AWe
nickie...so "a long time" ago you claim to have mentioned Freud, now today when you make a Freudian Slip and post "top me" you want to whine at me for busting you on it? you can't even TRY to be original.

First you stick up for your butt-buddy loungeboy and now all of a sudden you're a 35 year old "man" with a "20 year old lady friend"? LMAO So, why DID you wife divorce you?

Do you even realize how ignorant you are? you didn't deny that your mommy is cooking you your turkey...does that make it true?

My wife is an intelligent, beautiful 33 year old WOMAN. Tell me about your mom?

BOLLOCHS .

Nickdfresh
nickdfresh

Actually, I have no idea how this can happen, but it did. Here you go. Um, this story is a tad embarrassing, no?

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexico/tijuana/20051120-9999-1m20ortiz.html

Border Patrol revamps hiring

Illegal immigrant was on the payroll
By Onell R. Soto
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

November 20, 2005

For Border Patrol officials, it could scarcely have been more embarrassing.

One of their own was an illegal immigrant.

And, investigators say, he was using his government-issued truck to smuggle other illegal immigrants into the United States.

How could this happen? How could the government agency charged with guarding the nation's borders hire someone in the country illegally? And could it happen again?

Border Patrol officials said this month that they hired Oscar Antonio Ortiz in 2002 even though a background check flagged a problem in his application, he admitted using drugs and had been arrested on suspicion of smuggling.

They said they've revised their hiring process as a result of his Aug. 4 arrest to ensure no foreigners are mistakenly hired. (Only U.S. citizens may work as Border Patrol agents.)

Officials also ran checks on every worker within Customs and Border Protection, part of the Department of Homeland Security, looking for other illegal immigrants.

They found one other case in which they couldn't confirm citizenship and are now investigating it, a Border Patrol spokesman said. He didn't have any more information about that worker.

Ortiz is accused of using a fake birth certificate to join the Border Patrol. He's also accused of conspiracy to smuggle immigrants, lying to get his service weapon and being an illegal alien in possession of a gun.

He pleaded not guilty in San Diego federal court, quit his job and faces deportation to Mexico. If convicted, he faces more than 30 years in prison.

Ortiz was arrested after North County gang detectives investigating drug deals overheard him and another Border Patrol agent talking about smuggling on wiretaps.

Department of Homeland Security investigators took up the case and began looking into his background, according to court documents.

Navy service

They say they determined that Ortiz was born in Tijuana, not Chicago, as he claimed when he provided a copy of a birth certificate to hiring officials.

Investigators concluded the birth certificate was a forgery when they discovered its number matched someone else's records in Illinois.

It's unclear when Ortiz first used the birth certificate to claim U.S. citizenship.

Prosecutors said he went to middle school and high school in the Mexican state of Sonora.

Defense lawyer Stephen P. White said Ortiz attended schools in San Diego County, including Southwestern College in Chula Vista.

He joined the Navy in 1998 and served four years, most of that time aboard the San Diego-based Tarawa, an amphibious attack ship.

Navy buddies describe him as an honorable man who told them he was from Chicago. Navy service often qualifies foreign-born sailors for U.S. citizenship.

Background check

Seven weeks after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, Ortiz applied to join the Border Patrol, at the time part of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, but now part of Homeland Security.

He told recruiters that he had used cocaine and marijuana, prosecutors say.

His application, like that of thousands of other would-be agents, was forwarded to the Office of Personnel Management, which does the vast majority of background checks for federal jobs.

"We did a good investigation," said Kathy Dillaman, who oversees more than 8,000 government workers and contractors who perform 1.4 million background checks a year for the federal agency. "We forwarded the results to INS."

She wouldn't say exactly what the background investigation found.

Union officials criticize her agency for using contractors, but she said everyone who does that work gets the same kind of training as federal agents and meet the same standards.

While her agency conducts background checks, it does not make hiring decisions, leaving that up to the agencies it works for.

Salvador Zamora, a Border Patrol spokesman in Washington, D.C., said the information Ortiz provided on his application, including his name, couldn't be verified with a government database on births and deaths in the United States.

So, as part of the hiring process, Ortiz was asked to provide proof of citizenship to the INS's Laguna Niguel office.

Ortiz sent a copy of the Illinois birth certificate, Zamora said.

The worker vetting his application looked at the birth certificate, and coupled with everything else he knew about Ortiz, including his Navy service, became convinced he was a U.S. citizen, Zamora said.

"The information before (the worker) was enough for him to make a discretionary decision to move the application forward," he said. "Nothing else was a red flag."

And past drug use doesn't automatically disqualify applicants, Zamora said.

The background investigation in 2002 didn't turn up that a few months before he applied for the Border Patrol – while serving aboard the Tarawa – Ortiz was arrested in San Ysidro with two illegal immigrants in the car he was driving.

The immigrants said they each paid $200 to be smuggled into United States.

Few people caught trying to smuggle immigrants through San Ysidro are prosecuted, and no charges were filed against Ortiz.

That may explain why the arrest didn't show up at the time Ortiz was hired, Zamora said.

Wiretaps

Earlier this year, federal investigators and sheriff's gang detectives opened an investigation into a drug-trafficking ring they believe was headed by an Encinitas gang member.

The investigators eavesdropped as a member of the ring talked in a phone call to a relative, a Border Patrol agent who worked with Ortiz, about immigrant and drug smuggling.

A second investigation, which also included wiretaps, yielded recordings of Ortiz and the other agent talking about smuggling, authorities said.

The other agent, who has not been identified, has been put on administrative leave but has not been charged with a crime.

In the wiretaps, they talked about smuggling immigrants in their work vehicles, prosecutors said. Other times, they talked about being paid by smuggling rings to look the other way while immigrants were brought through the area they were supposed to be patrolling east of Tecate.

"We don't do anything, just clear the way and we get $300 per head," the other Border Patrol agent tells a family member during one conversation in May.

Ortiz's arrest prompted some political commentators and union officials to lash out against the Border Patrol's hiring practices.

But it also prompted the agency to look at itself.

"We recognized that there was something (wrong) based on the circumstances of this case," said Ronald Vitiello, senior associate Border Patrol chief, based in Washington, D.C.

Before Ortiz's arrest, the onus was on candidates to prove they were worthy of the badge.

"The hiring process always allowed for folks to validate that they could work in the United States and also that they had a clear criminal record," he said.

It is now up to the Border Patrol investigators to answer those questions directly, Vitiello said.

Border Patrol candidates are now subject to much more thorough inquiries than when Ortiz was hired, he said.

That includes more detailed questions than most federal job applicants face about their past drug use and that of relatives.

"We're confident," Vitiello said, "that we're not going to see an issue like this again."

Carolyn Martin, a Carlsbad investigator, said that since Ortiz was arrested, all prospective hires for the Border Patrol have to provide birth certificates that are then checked independently with the issuing agency or a federal database.

"If anything good came out of this, it is that U.S. Customs and Border Protection is taking care of this," said Martin, president of the American Federal Contract Investigators Association.

And while she's satisfied with efforts within the Border Patrol, she said she's concerned that other federal agencies aren't getting the background investigations they need because of the way the Office of Personnel Management does business.

Background investigators can't explore problems they suspect outside the area they were asked to investigate, she said. For instance a drunken driving conviction that surfaces during an examination of financial issues isn't reported back to the agency that requested the background check, she said.

You've said it numerous times...

Oh, I definitely can and usually do. I don't care if you post here one way or another...

But you intentionally kicked up a six-month old thread, just to start shit. Your Modus Operandi...;)

Golden AWe
11-24-2005, 12:12 PM

LMAO

BOLLOCHS .

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 12:14 PM
"BOLLOCHS"

golden awe

I haven't seen you in some time and that's your idea of a greeting?

How've you been?

Nickdfresh
11-24-2005, 12:15 PM

LMAO

The only thing that strikes a nerve is your hypocrisy...

I've never been married. I broke off the engagement a while ago.

I just hook with girls at the moment. Relationships are just too difficult.

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 12:17 PM
"I've never been married. I broke off the engagement a while ago."

That probably made loungeboy really happy...even if you did break the poor girl's heart.

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 12:18 PM
"I don't care if you post here one way or another..."

YET I respond to your boyfriend loungeboy and you get your panties in a knot.

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 12:19 PM
"I just hook with girls at the moment. Relationships are just too difficult."

Maybe you'll be MAN enough someday.

Golden AWe
11-24-2005, 12:21 PM
"I've never been married. I broke off the engagement a while ago."

That probably made loungeboy really happy...even if you did break the poor girl's heart.

BOLLOCHS .

NightProwler
11-24-2005, 12:22 PM
Nickdfresh

Golden Awe

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Go Lions!

I'll see you around...later.

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 12:22 PM

I am not hiding...I told you cowards where you could spew your nonsense to my face it you had the courage...you all pussed out!

Well, if we ever find ourselves in front of the Yuma Public Library, we'll be sure to stop in and say hello

LMMFAO:D

Nickdfresh
11-24-2005, 12:33 PM
Nickdfresh

Golden Awe

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Go Lions!

I'll see you around...later.

You too my friend...

Nickdfresh
11-24-2005, 12:35 PM
"I just hook with girls at the moment. Relationships are just too difficult."

Maybe you'll be MAN enough someday.

But for now, I just have to have fun hanging out with with younger, twenty-something, women.:)

It really sucks! **sigh**:o

Golden AWe
11-24-2005, 02:08 PM
Do I have something wrong with my ears or did NP just try to be friendly?

Bluddy hell.

Phil theStalker
11-24-2005, 08:31 PM
How did wee git aff da subject? huh

Look, tit's all smoke and mirrors.

FEMA was never a big agency dat could eva "suspend da constitution." It's very small and it's gotten smaller under Homey Suckurity.

Aff da peeps eva rised up there'd be a lot aff dead feds in only 3 days. Tit's a Soviet Union feds ova nite collapse scenario. Why?

Because da American civil war kept an 'unnatual' north and south nation t2ogether and kept any other new nations from being created in da new 'western expansion'.

When they collapse da U.S.A. by plan it will fall int2o 'natural' historic groups aff peeps dat settled the land, like da 'south' and 'Texas' and da 'west' or west coast and da midwest accent speaking peeps, and da new england-boston peeps, and da 'atlantic' country aff Balti, Philly, Jersey, and NYC, da Carolinas, and Florida.

Dat's wot will be left aff da broken down and fallen U.S.A. just like afta da Soviet feds fell da peeps splintered aff int2o old traditional 'natural' countries.

The world banks want this t2o happen. An American people linked t2ogether from sea to shining sea can still vote to stop their gobal plans and world government plans.

So they gotta break you up, America.

And wit a little help from Gorby living in Los Angeles and Hillary living in New York and Bush living in the White House it won't be far aff.

Special attention t2o Texas: When Texans pull out their guns and start shooting at feds yoo'd better leave aff yoo're an illegal alien, it's gonna be a bloodbath in the country aff Texas. In fact, when this civil war starts peeps will migrate t2o Texas from other parts of America t2o liberate it as a new nation and mmake tit their NEW home country.

I'm looking at Texas, Michigan and New Hamshire as places where new countries will emerge.

Ireland is independent.

Why can't Texas, Michigan, Ohio, New Hamshire and a block of southern states all become independent nations like Ireland? Where are the Irish troops in Iraq. They aren't there, because Ireland is independent.

The Scots should break aff, t2oo.

After the collapse there will be a global trade using slave labor all over the planet, but there will be no great nations t2o stand up f4or individual civil rights.

Your civil rights will exist in the future as far as your bullets will travel, while above your heads the globalists will be in control aff da wealth, property, and resources aff da planet.

And tit all starTITed because they didn't have enuff troops in Iraq or f4or Iran and Syria and, oh, maybe while dis is all going on N. Korea might slam a guided missle with a plasma warhead int2o a U.S. nuke powered aircraft carrier.

Even aff it doesn't sink it will list and be useless as a landing and flight platform, and tit will be an act aff war that the US will be "unprepared" f4or with all of the other wars it will have on it's hands with Bushes and Clintons in charge of the White House.

Nick's article said the general says we are not prepared. The general is wrong. I AM PREPARED.

But the general is right about the rest aff wot he says.

Happy Thanksgiving.

:spank:

NightProwler
11-27-2005, 01:48 AM
Loungeboy...Yuma & The Library...two places you'll most likely never see.

BITEYOASS
11-27-2005, 11:07 PM

Never been to the library, I mostly went to Toppers, Platinum and that all nude place to winterhaven before I met suzy. LOL Then one time I got drunk at Johnny's and started break dancing. Too damn funny!

BITEYOASS
11-27-2005, 11:09 PM
And Pop-a-tops was my favorite karaoke place. Went by the nickname of Psycho.

LoungeMachine
11-27-2005, 11:38 PM

LMMFAO !!!!!!!

Yuma? Hate to admit it, but I actually played your shithole town a few years ago. Nothing but Snowbird filled RVS and trailer parks.

Library?

Seattle's new library is a marvel of architecture and technology. It's a real site to see and visit. Yuma's is probably a slump block dump with broken windows.

Bragging about Yuma and it's public library

LMMFAO:D :cool: :cool:

How sad for you to be stuck in that shitty town with no art, no culture, no pro sports, and a view that makes Death Valley look like Aspen

Unchainme
11-28-2005, 12:28 AM
Few years ago? Lounge were you touring with a new band or something?

Nickdfresh
11-28-2005, 12:34 AM
Well, back on topic with this crappy thread I started...

Notice how you don't hear about sabre-rattling toward IRAN or Syria anymore?

NightProwler
11-28-2005, 12:52 AM
"Notice how you don't hear about sabre-rattling toward IRAN or Syria anymore?"

dumbya & his pnac loving cronies are still fantasizing about BOTH iran and syria...count on it.

NightProwler
11-28-2005, 12:56 AM
"Yuma? Hate to admit it, but I actually played your shithole town a few years ago. Nothing but Snowbird filled RVS and trailer parks."

LMAO

Better learn to keep your stories straight, lounge-boy. First you're a "retired" producer...NOW all of a sudden you were in a band? What was the name of this band?

"Bragging about Yuma and it's public library." you appear confused, where did I post anything like that?

your view will be shitty no matter where you live just because you're such a tiny, miserable person.

Nickdfresh
11-28-2005, 01:02 AM
"Notice how you don't hear about sabre-rattling toward IRAN or Syria anymore?"

dumbya & his pnac loving cronies are still fantasizing about BOTH iran and syria...count on it.

Oh yes, I agree, But thems' and what army?

They can't secure a seven mile stretch of ("Airport") road in IRAQ, they wanted both IRAN and SYRIA, but they'll get neither...

NightProwler
11-28-2005, 01:05 AM
It will be the U.S. Military...but you know it won't be any of those gutless turds doing the fighting.

http://www.symbolman.com/chickenhawks.html

Once a yellow-belly, always a yellowbelly. dumbya & the rest live with that shame.

Nickdfresh
11-28-2005, 01:17 AM
This is true.

The speculation is that CHENEY and ROVE (both guys that deferred from the draft in the 60's-70's) are doing most of the WAR planning and Iraq policy decisions now, and Dumbya is led by them...

I think there is a subtle, underground rebellion going on against them by the military commanders in IRAQ that actually realize the limits of (short-changed) military power and see the realities on the ground. This is the reason why REP. MURTHA (D, PA) spoke out, because he knows these soldiers/generals and talks to them extensively...

LoungeMachine
11-28-2005, 01:20 AM

Better learn to keep your stories straight, lounge-boy. First you're a "retired" producer...NOW all of a sudden you were in a band? What was the name of this band?

" [/B]

LMMFAO

You're the CUNTfused one, mensa

Retired producer?

Get your facts straight for once.

Now tell me again, what was that big time sports team coming to Yuma?? Lawn bowling? Lawn Darts? Pro Scrabble?

Yuma. Just admit you live in a shit hole. The only people who LIVE there are the ones who can't afford to live anywhere else.

:D You crack me up.

Keep entertaining me by trying to get people to meet you at the Yuma Public Library.

:cool:

Unchainme
11-28-2005, 01:24 AM
Gee Yuma, AZ and Butt-ler PgAy sound awfully similiar. Hmmmm, Wonder if its more then a coincindence.

LoungeMachine
11-28-2005, 01:39 AM

your view will be shitty no matter where you live just because you're such a tiny, miserable person.

Wow, now that's some classic "projection" on your part right there.:D

Miserable?. Me? No, I love my life. I'm having a blast. What I want, when I want, and great family and friends.

Tiny? More projection on your part

Now if I lived in Yuma, that would be the epitome of MISERY to me.

Need to turn that microscope back on yourself there, bucko, and stop projecting your low self esteem on others.

That's all for you tonight. Feel free to come back for more help if/when you need it :cool:

LoungeMachine
11-28-2005, 01:44 AM

Whew.

Such anger and bitterness. Check the Yuma Library for a self help book or two.

At least you can always troll in here every few months and make yourself feel better behind that Library keyboard.:cool:

Good luck with that.

LoungeMachine
11-28-2005, 01:47 AM
Sorry to have spun your thread off topic, D.

NightProwler
11-28-2005, 03:39 AM
lounge-boy...I see you didn't name this "band" you allegedly played in.

Again you are confused...worms like you say they want to come and try to kick my ass...I named a place and none of you wimps ever showed up. ( The Library, as if you're going to get my home address? Dream on!)

WHERE a person lives hardly matters...HOW a person LIVES does...and no matter where you live you will be a worthless, lying, cowardly maggot.

How does that make you feel?

NightProwler
11-28-2005, 03:42 AM
"Such anger and bitterness."

LMAO

Projection on your part, lounge-boy. BUT since you never go to the library, you never learned what a book was or what "projection" even means!

Does making a fool out of yourself for me do anything to help your obviously low self esteem?