PDA

View Full Version : Cooking with Christopher Walken.

rustoffa
05-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Cooking with Christopher Walken link. (http://www.ojai.net/swanson/cooking_with_chris.htm)

Preheat the broiler. With a sharp knife, cut the salmon fillet crosswise into four portions, but do not break the salmon skin. Rub about two tablespoons of olive oil on the scored piece of salmon and into its crevices, then rub in about a tablespoon of sea salt. Put aside. In a saucepan, lightly brown the onion slices. Pile the browned onion into a cookie sheet or Pyrex plate, forming a bed of onions with the approximate area as the salmon fillet. In a small mixing bowl, combine the chutney, garlic, cilantro and lemon juice. Massage this mixture onto the top of the salmon fillet, making sure that some sauce falls into the crevices. Then take the salmon fillet and slam it down on top of the onion bed, so that the skin is facing up and the sauce side is down. Place the pan close to the broiler and broil for about 20 minutes, or until the skin is burnt and the middle of the fillet is hot to the touch and dark pink. Remove the skin and serve from the pan, sauce-and onion-side down.

Hardrock69
05-05-2005, 11:17 AM
Ok....is he going to dance on the wall now?

http://www.astralwerks.com/fbs/woc/

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 11:28 AM
When is he going to do something about that hair! :)

Nickdfresh
05-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Is Christopher Walken's Psychic Hotline on the web?:)

Ally_Kat
05-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Christopher Walken owns. I love the guy. Coolest thing to ever happen to my 'hood was that he, James Gandolfini, Kate Winslet, and the other coolest guy -- Steve Buscemi came to my block to shoot a movie.

They used the house across the street from me. Walken was singing and going to hte door with a knife in his hand.

Hardrock69
05-05-2005, 03:36 PM
He is a fine actor....

rustoffa
05-05-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
He is a fine actor....

Captain Koons:

This watch was on your Daddy's wrist when his plane was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured and put in a North Vietnamese prison camp. Now he knew if the gooks ever saw the watch it'd be confiscated. Taken away. The way your Daddy looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopeheads were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something; his ass. Five long years he wore this watch, up his ass. Then, just before he died of amoebic dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

Seshmeister
05-05-2005, 10:06 PM
He's great but I think he's also insane.:)

classicdude
05-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Insane is kewl. U should try it sometime. :dork: :lol: :bananna:

Seshmeister
05-05-2005, 11:37 PM
Oh I do...:)