PDA

View Full Version : What a Rotten Fucking Day it is...

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 04:24 PM
So here I am, just got moved to graveyard for a whopping $7.85 an hour...part time, of course, but at 32 hours, so it could be worse...

Had to buy two new tires yesterday which ran me $110...

AND GUESS THE FUCK WHAT?

I come out to my car this morning and somebody's slashed ALL 4 of my tires, which just ran me about $220 to repair - and THAT was all the gas money, food money, cigarette money and bill money I had until the 15th this month. I'm now down to figuring out how I'm going to make $15 last me until then.

WHAT FUCKING JOY.

Northern Girl
05-05-2005, 04:30 PM
But your wife has great tits!!

Let's keep some perspective here. :D

ALinChainz
05-05-2005, 04:34 PM
NG's right bro ... could be A LOT worse.

ALinChainz
05-05-2005, 04:35 PM
Not that the tire thing wouldn't ABSOLUTELY SUCK!

coke
05-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
So here I am, just got moved to graveyard for a whopping $7.85 an hour...part time, of course, but at 32 hours, so it could be worse...

AND GUESS THE FUCK WHAT?

I come out to my car this morning and somebody's slashed ALL 4 of my tires, which just ran me about $220 to repair - and THAT was all the gas money, food money, cigarette money and bill money I had until the 15th this month. I'm now down to figuring out how I'm going to make $15 last me until then.

WHAT FUCKING JOY.

That's fucking Bullshit, man. :mad:

Shaun Ponsonby
05-05-2005, 04:45 PM
AH!

That's shit.

Would you like some cheering up?

Would you like a verse of 'Morning Has Broken', or some other religeous-based song?

Warham
05-05-2005, 04:54 PM
I think years ago I actually got by on $15 over two weeks, so it is possible.

Guitar Shark
05-05-2005, 04:55 PM
No es bueno.

Sorry man.

The tits thing is cool, though.

Rikk
05-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Sorry to hear that, bro. Any chance that any of the other opportunities could work out?

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
No es bueno.

Sorry man.

The tits thing is cool, though.

Posting tits all over the place is the only thing that's keeping me from killing someone at this point!

:mad:

Thunder'sback!
05-05-2005, 05:05 PM
that's what happens when you live in a neighborhood with ******s.

Jesterstar
05-05-2005, 05:06 PM
Hey if it makes you feel better I am fucking rich compared to you and I make about twice a hour of what you make and I work a regular day.

OWNED>

coke
05-05-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Thunder'sback!

That shit is too funny!!!!

:D

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Hey if it makes you feel better I am fucking rich compared to you and I make about twice a hour of what you make and I work a regular day.

OWNED>

Well fucking good for you assfuck. Now if you didn't have to spend it all on WHORES since you can't get laid, you might actually get somewhere in life you fucking faggot.

FUCK OFF.

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Sorry to hear that, bro. Any chance that any of the other opportunities could work out?

Doesn't look likely...for now, I'm stuck where I'm at, I guess.

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 05:13 PM

Well, the area I live in does have it's undesirable element, but it's actually a pretty cool neighborhood. "******s", as you so kindly put it, don't live in our area and I certainly wouldn't jump to conclusions blaming them.

Racist fuck.

Thunder'sback!
05-05-2005, 05:24 PM
that's the kind of bullshit them fucking ******s tend to do. Fuck, they have the opportunity since most of them sleep all day and stay up smoking crack all night. I had to do a seminar at Pitt the other day and my driver had to take me through homewood to get there. 3:00 in the afternoon and here are all these ******s on the street just getting their day started, toothpicks, brown bottles, smelly filth walking around looking for a bit of crack anywhere they can get it.

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
05-05-2005, 05:27 PM

You're such a racist JOE!:mad: Didn't our time together enlighten you about the beautiful things in humanity, like me bending you over and using you like the stupid fuck mannequin you are! You're such a piece of shit faggot Joe! Nothing but white trash! Ill never date a white trash, mullet wearing' lying homo like you again you piece of shit, window-licking crybaby!

Jesterstar
05-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Well fucking good for you assfuck. Now if you didn't have to spend it all on WHORES since you can't get laid, you might actually get somewhere in life you fucking faggot.

FUCK OFF.

ACtually I give my paycheck to my girlfriend and she pays the bills and gives me my fun money. When you make more than Ample cash like I do that's how it works. Shit I always get laid on Payday. Shit I get laid pretty much everyday. And why wouldn't I??? I mean I'm a smooth pimped out Playah in the mailroom Thugging and Earning that Chedder that makes the ladies go wild.

I would think you would appriciate this information since you ain't balling like this and barely have the cash to keep your Free AOL service.

your owned.

ALinChainz
05-05-2005, 05:31 PM
that's the kind of bullshit them fucking ******s tend to do. Fuck, they have the opportunity since most of them sleep all day and stay up smoking crack all night. I had to do a seminar at Pitt the other day and my driver had to take me through homewood to get there. 3:00 in the afternoon and here are all these ******s on the street just getting their day started, toothpicks, brown bottles, smelly filth walking around looking for a bit of crack anywhere they can get it.

Your probation officer (or the dude that drives your short bus) dropped you off there so you could do a little mouth service so you could get your fix of both is more like it.

You're queer Joe, everyone here knows it.

And you're on da welfare.

superdave
05-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Bueno Bob--look into getting employment at a hospital (seriously), workers usually make decent cake--I have worked at one here in Minnesota for 27 years--no complaints

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
05-05-2005, 05:32 PM

Geez JOE, just because you are very, very gay, some homophobic asshole might refer to you as an "AIDS carrying sodomite!" How would that make you feel. Of course being the disgusting piece of shit that you are who blows fat old men for quaters, I wouldn't be surprised if you do have AIDS by now, you gave me penile warts you stupid putrid excuse for a human being!

Warham
05-05-2005, 05:33 PM
When you make more than Ample cash like I do that's how it works. Shit I always get laid on Payday. Shit I get laid pretty much everyday.

The only thing you get to lick are envelopes.

PWNED.

:D

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
05-05-2005, 05:34 PM
ACtually I give my paycheck to my girlfriend and she pays the bills and gives me my fun money. When you make more than Ample cash like I do that's how it works. Shit I always get laid on Payday. Shit I get laid pretty much everyday. And why wouldn't I??? I mean I'm a smooth pimped out Playah in the mailroom Thugging and Earning that Chedder that makes the ladies go wild.

I would think you would appriciate this information since you ain't balling like this and barely have the cash to keep your Free AOL service.

your owned.

Listen to this douchebag! I thought you said you leeched off your daddy to get by! Does your girlfriend pay the bills using her whore money? Im sure I gave her ample payment last time!

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 05:35 PM

your owned.

Fuck you.

You're a fucking piece of human shit.

You don't have a girlfriend, because you suck dick.

I, for one, am fucking sick of you.

Go fuck off somewhere and suck somebody's dick in a back alley for money. Chicken shit faggot.

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
05-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Say? Where did Thunder'sbackside go? That queer still owes me $300! He stole from me before I threw him out of my flat!

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 05:40 PM

your owned.

Actually, man, I don't care all that much :)

I just think, along with everyone else here, that you're gay!

And we're right!

OWNED, fag face!

OWNED
OWNED
OWNED
OWNED
OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTER-JESTER-JESTERSTAR
IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
THE STAR IS OWNED
WHO'S OWNED?
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED AND OWNED AGAIN

Bitch.
OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS, JESTERSTAR IS, JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED OWNED OWNED
OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED

AND FINALLY, JESTERSTAR IS OWNED

coke
05-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Actually, man, I don't care all that much :)

I just think, along with everyone else here, that you're gay!

And we're right!

OWNED, fag face!

OWNED
OWNED
OWNED
OWNED
OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTER-JESTER-JESTERSTAR
IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
THE STAR IS OWNED
WHO'S OWNED?
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED AND OWNED AGAIN

Bitch.
OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS, JESTERSTAR IS, JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED OWNED OWNED
OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED
JESTERSTAR IS OWNED

AND FINALLY, JESTERSTAR IS OWNED

Calm down :confused:

Thunder'sback!
05-05-2005, 05:45 PM
I had some ****** steal 2 grand out of my pocket while I was banging this coke whore last year.

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by coke
Calm down :confused:

It's cool :D

Jesterstar needs to get his ass back over to the Hagar forums, they're missing him chanting OWNED at everybody over there every twenty seconds.

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
05-05-2005, 05:48 PM
I had some ****** steal 2 grand out of my pocket while I was banging this coke whore last year.

You stole a ring of mine you cocklicker! I want my stuff back that you stole!

ALinChainz
05-05-2005, 05:49 PM

But that's not where you got the AIDS is it ... you didn;t get that from a female, and if you banged a coke whore, you paid for it.

I have a question ... what is the one thing all homosexual african americans have seen in Butler, PA?

Thunder's back.

ODShowtime
05-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Good news: pay day 15th, Star wars come out 17th.

you'll make it through

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
05-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
But that's not where you got the AIDS is it ... you didn;t get that from a female, and if you banged a coke whore, you paid for it.

I have a question ... what is the one thing all homosexual african americans have seen in Butler, PA?

Thunder's back.

I didnt give him AIDS, but he sure bends over easy!

FORD
05-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Here's a picture of Thunder and his partner at last weekend's cross burning. That's Joey in the pink sheet.....
http://www.thespoof.com/picstore/people/ACF16DC.jpg

FasterPussycat
05-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Everybody! Sing Along...
Happy birthday to FP..Happy birthday to FP.....

Thank you very much!!! :cato2: :cool: :hula: :daisy: :yankeeros

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Never fear...my problem is SOLVED.

And why?

Because I OWN(c) reality and can bend it to my will.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ;)

classicdude
05-05-2005, 07:50 PM
It'll get better, bueno. (can't get much worse, can it?) Anyway, I'm sure the job will get better or some doors will open for you. Keep your head up, at least you have GREAT taste in music, right???? :D :cool:

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by classicdude
It'll get better, bueno. (can't get much worse, can it?) Anyway, I'm sure the job will get better or some doors will open for you. Keep your head up, at least you have GREAT taste in music, right???? :D :cool:

There's that. Have I voted for you yet? If not, one 5 star, coming your way... :)

Money situations been resolved and I didn't even have to suck any penis to get it! It's grate when you find money you didn't know you had!

coke
05-05-2005, 07:58 PM
There's that. Have I voted for you yet? If not, one 5 star, coming your way... :)

Money situations been resolved and I didn't even have to suck any penis to get it! It's grate when you find money you didn't know you had!

Nobody has voted for me yet :(

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 08:02 PM
You have one 5 star vote, guy!

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 08:02 PM
Man, I'm feeling rather generous today!

Dan
05-05-2005, 08:12 PM

AND GUESS THE FUCK WHAT?

WHAT FUCKING JOY.

Bob,I give you $20 if you take off your shoes.

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Bob,I give you $20 if you take off your shoes.

With as bad as my feet always end up stinking by days end, you'll pay me $40 to put them back on, trust me!

Dan
05-05-2005, 08:17 PM
With as bad as my feet always end up stinking by days end, you'll pay me $40 to put them back on, trust me!

Maybe so but,hold on I'm sounding like Wanye L,WTF?

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Maybe so but,hold on I'm sounding like Wanye L,WTF?

ALIAS ALERT! ALIAS ALERT!!

;)

Hardrock69
05-05-2005, 09:28 PM

No you gave a black man 2 grand to fuck your rancid flabby asshole.

Fuck you, ya fucking racist butt-pirate!!!

Your mother likes to screw any man that comes along in the ghetto.

You are living proof that abortion is a desirable thing.

vanzilla
05-05-2005, 10:04 PM

Have you been dealing drugs again?:smoke2:

Hang in there bueno. All this shit will me absolutely nothing a year from now. You the man.

MAX
05-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Bob,

I'm sorry my friend but I do fully believe in Karma. What comes around goes around. Chin up bro.

Jesterstar
05-05-2005, 10:37 PM
It's cool :D

Jesterstar needs to get his ass back over to the Hagar forums, they're missing him chanting OWNED at everybody over there every twenty seconds.

Listen the only reason I owned you is because you thought you were better than me but the fact you only half the money a hour that I do. That makes you less of a man than me. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry your a queer faggot that can't support himself or his wife. Perhaps you should try stop being a loser and get on the track to success. Like JESTERSTAR/ Whom makes at the least 11 dollar a hour. if I work over time I make like 16. Shit bitch I am a rich fucker compared to you.

Warham
05-05-2005, 10:44 PM
Then you must be less of a man than I am, since I make about $18 an hour.

Actually, you would be less of a man if I was still making minimum wage from the first job I had 15 years ago.

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 10:44 PM
I'm gay and Bob owns me.

Owned.

Jesterstar
05-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Then you must be less of a man than I am, since I make about $18 an hour.

Actually, you would be less of a man if I was still making minimum wage from the first job I had 15 years ago.

Oh Sorry to say that is what it is after FULL BENIFITS>

I know most of you fucking Plebs must not have any medical or dental.

OWNEd

classicdude
05-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Bob,

I'm sorry my friend but I do fully believe in Karma. What comes around goes around. Chin up bro.

Very well put. Money is just money and stuff is just stuff. Granted, life kinda sucks if you have neither, but eventually shit works itself out. Maybe you find yourself a sweet sugar momma with a big fat bank account.....or chest!

Nickdfresh
05-05-2005, 10:57 PM
Listen the only reason I owned you is because you thought you were better than me but the fact you only half the money a hour that I do. That makes you less of a man than me. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry your a queer faggot that can't support himself or his wife. Perhaps you should try stop being a loser and get on the track to success. Like JESTERSTAR/ Whom makes at the least 11 dollar a hour. if I work over time I make like 16. Shit bitch I am a rich fucker compared to you.

Then why does your Daddy pay your bills fag? To make up for that hellacious assfucking he once gave you?

You can't even afford to pay your own bills fool!

BTW, how's that piece of shit Chevy S-10 (dump) truck running? You still get dad's gas money for it, right?

Did you "own" the cable company by being cut off again?

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 11:09 PM
You know, I could go all into how Bill Gates downsized my $25 an hour job with Microsoft...how I graduated from college with a 4.0...how George W. Bush has fucking destroyed the economy so badly out here that all you can get is, at best, a $8 an hour job...how I struggle to raise and feed three kids that aren't even biologically mine...how many meals I've skipped to ensure that they get fed and clothed...how I had to take time off of working to support them and ease them through the transition of my Mother passing on (and they were very close to their Gandmother). I could go into all of that and tell Jester about all the sacrifices I've made for my kids, how much I've given up and how much I've let slip away to provide for others, but why bother? All he's going to do is shout "owned!" at everyone and make himself look like even more of a cocksucker than he already is. But I guess I can blame Jester for having my job with Microsoft outsourced, since he voted for George and his "great economic growth" anyway...as Jester's such a diehard republican he can't even see straight.

Still, the point remains, why bother? Anybody who cares knows what sort of family man I am, and Jesterstar...he doesn't even matter HERE, let alone in my life. Now, I'll be proud to admit that I've razzed him good naturedly in other threads, but I've never been malicious about it.

That's about to change.

Well, maybe; at this point, it's so irrelevant to me, I doubt seriously I'm even going to bother with him. I don't generally care to waste my energy on garbage such as him.

bueno bob
05-05-2005, 11:11 PM
Oh Sorry to say that is what it is after FULL BENIFITS>

I know most of you fucking Plebs must not have any medical or dental.

OWNEd

I didn't know that being an HIV+ asshole who tests antibiotics paid so well! Lucky for you all your cocksucking got you into that position, I'm sure it's HIGHLY rewarding!

"OWNED"

rustoffa
05-05-2005, 11:39 PM
Owned.

Bro, I'm glad your situation is resolved.

I quoted the "Owned" thing as a set-up to what will hopefully lift your spirits.

You see, I also had a Rotten Fucking day.

"Cinco De Fucking Lamo".

Actually, the majority of my Rotten Fucking Day was per the norm.

Enter the fucking self-owning disaster @ Los Toribio......

I arrived at the fake-sombrero-pasted shithole about six thirty, approximately the same time my dipshit neighbors decided to sit down @ my table!

I was just ultra-fucking pissed and agitated. All I wanted was a soupy plate of cumin-saturated tomato sauce and tortillas....plus alot of triple-sec saturated margaritas. I didn't sign up for dipshit neighbors.

So it starts off with shit like, "hows it going man?"

I'm like, "have you tried getting your mower going?"

For like five minutes I was king of the fucking table.

Then I fucking owned myself.

I hurled another flippant remark, grabbed some bottled beer with a lime in the top, and just soaked myself with beer because the fucking lime made the shit spew everywhere when I tried to drink out of the bottle.

Needless to say, I got laughed at.

ALOT.

I don't really care...live and learn.

Cheers, and fuck Cinco De Lamo.

NATEDOG001976
05-05-2005, 11:57 PM
$7.85 an hour???? Christ man, I will graduate from college next summer and I make $14.00 an hour as an alarm dispatcher. Look around for a new job!

vanzilla
05-06-2005, 12:10 AM

See man - that's why I love this guy. I read this and laughed my ass off!

How can anybody not read that and laugh?

Jesterstar = King of Comedy.

No offense BOB, I dig ya bro and feel your pain. This is just some funny shit, that's all.

Cathedral
05-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Man, I'm feeling rather generous today!

Hey bro, I can spare a $20 if you need it...
Pay it back when you can or just give a $20 to someone else who could use it.

It's not cherity either, just a friend helping to ease a temporary burdon of another friend.

It's here if you need it...

MAX
05-06-2005, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
How can anybody not read that and laugh?

In a way Zill, I get what you're saying. I get the similar reaction after I've seen a pic of Jizzy's ugly mug. I'll compare it to takin' the ruggies to the zoo. It's like seeing a baboon's ass. You don't wanna look but you cannot help yourself because you know you'll laugh your collective ass off cos it's so ugly that it's surreal.

Personally, I think Jizz could make more money by professionally impersonating a primates asshole than he makes in the mailroom.

Then again, what else does Jizz have to offer society? It's either hiding out in a basement mailroom or mopping floors at McDonald's all whilst frightening children.

Would you like fries wit dat? *drool*

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 09:07 AM
You know, I could go all into how Bill Gates downsized my $25 an hour job with Microsoft...how I graduated from college with a 4.0...how George W. Bush has fucking destroyed the economy so badly out here that all you can get is, at best, a $8 an hour job...how I struggle to raise and feed three kids that aren't even biologically mine...how many meals I've skipped to ensure that they get fed and clothed...how I had to take time off of working to support them and ease them through the transition of my Mother passing on (and they were very close to their Gandmother). I could go into all of that and tell Jester about all the sacrifices I've made for my kids, how much I've given up and how much I've let slip away to provide for others, but why bother? All he's going to do is shout "owned!" at everyone and make himself look like even more of a cocksucker than he already is. But I guess I can blame Jester for having my job with Microsoft outsourced, since he voted for George and his "great economic growth" anyway...as Jester's such a diehard republican he can't even see straight.

Still, the point remains, why bother? Anybody who cares knows what sort of family man I am, and Jesterstar...he doesn't even matter HERE, let alone in my life. Now, I'll be proud to admit that I've razzed him good naturedly in other threads, but I've never been malicious about it.

That's about to change.

Well, maybe; at this point, it's so irrelevant to me, I doubt seriously I'm even going to bother with him. I don't generally care to waste my energy on garbage such as him.

See that is the Differance between you and me. I'm a DOER and your really one of those people that sits around and blames others for the fact your not worth a 8 dollar a hour job. Sorry to hear your not LIVING IT UP LIKE JESTERSTAR!!!!!!!

SMOKING WEED DRINKING BEERS LICKING AND BANGING PUSSY ALL NIGHT LONG..........Let me know if I can Mail you 5 Bucks or as you refer to it.................A Hours worth of work.

OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED!!!!!!!!!!

KAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 09:55 AM
See that is the Differance between you and me. I'm a DOER and your really one of those people that sits around and blames others for the fact your not worth a 8 dollar a hour job. Sorry to hear your not LIVING IT UP LIKE JESTERSTAR!!!!!!!

SMOKING WEED DRINKING BEERS LICKING AND BANGING PUSSY ALL NIGHT LONG..........Let me know if I can Mail you 5 Bucks or as you refer to it.................A Hours worth of work.

Again, it's worth repeating - he's not even remotely relevant here...more useful as a side-show attraction then anything else. He certainly doesn't post anything actually worth reading, so...why expend the effort? It's futile, and as such it's hardly even a passing fart in my daily life. Thus, I don't care.

Jester, I have to ask though, seriously...you got rather upset a while back that I referred to "God" as the universes ultimate math wizard, or something along those lines.

The question: Do you believe in God, Jester? I'm actually seriously interested in finding out where you stand on the whole concept of a deity.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Again, it's worth repeating - he's not even remotely relevant here...more useful as a side-show attraction then anything else. He certainly doesn't post anything actually worth reading, so...why expend the effort? It's futile, and as such it's hardly even a passing fart in my daily life. Thus, I don't care.

Jester, I have to ask though, seriously...you got rather upset a while back that I referred to "God" as the universes ultimate math wizard, or something along those lines.

The question: Do you believe in God, Jester? I'm actually seriously interested in finding out where you stand on the whole concept of a deity.

Yes I am your GOD............Next question.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:18 AM
Yes I am your GOD............Next question.

Learn how to read english.

Do you believe in God?

Answer, please.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Learn how to read english.

Do you believe in God?

Answer, please.

Yea I do. I beleive that there is a consistant Energy that bonds and binds us all together as one whole being. I do not beleive in the Definition of God that the Christians and Jews and all that bullshit present God as being either man or woman judging us to send us to heaven or hell. I beleive that God is something that exists inside of us and I beleive that the engery is something we can tap into and acheive increidlbe things.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Fuck, even my five year old can answer a question properly when one is put to him. Doesn't say much for your education, does it...I guess that's why you're so easily owned on a daily basis by any number of people here.

But...Dr. Love owned you the best.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Yea I do. I beleive that there is a consistant Energy that bonds and binds us all together as one whole being. I do not beleive in the Definition of God that the Christians and Jews and all that bullshit present God as being either man or woman judging us to send us to heaven or hell. I beleive that God is something that exists inside of us and I beleive that the engery is something we can tap into and acheive increidlbe things.

Ahh...well, that explains a lot.

Tell me, do you worship trees, too? How about the sun? Do you worship your DVD player? Maybe you worship the telephone and believe it will give you divine intervention?

Fuck, what a fool.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:31 AM

Tell me, do you worship trees, too? How about the sun? Do you worship your DVD player? Maybe you worship the telephone and believe it will give you divine intervention?

Fuck, what a fool.

Now that I think about it, maybe you SHOULD worship those things, at least THOSE things are tangible essences.

Maybe there's some cosmic wind waiting to sweep you away into some eternal paradise where you live happily ever after?

Fuck, I knew you were stupid.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 10:33 AM

Fuck, what a fool.

God doesn't have a Ego Problem like fags like you. It doesn't need to be worshiped. You just have to acknowledge it and connect with it.

Worship is for FAGS.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:33 AM
Yea I do. I beleive that there is a consistant Energy that bonds and binds us all together as one whole being.

Kinda like the Force?

I do not beleive in the Definition of God that the Christians and Jews and all that bullshit present God as being either man or woman judging us to send us to heaven or hell.

But you believe in something equally fucking stupid, if not MORE stupid.

I beleive that God is something that exists inside of us

Spoken like a true idiot that swallows whatever mystical new age bullshit comes his direction hook, line and sinker[/B]

and I beleive that the engery is something we can tap into and acheive increidlbe things.

Lurn how to spel, num nuts.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Now that I think about it, maybe you SHOULD worship those things, at least THOSE things are tangible essences.

Maybe there's some cosmic wind waiting to sweep you away into some eternal paradise where you live happily ever after?

Fuck, I knew you were stupid.

Where did I say I beleived in a Paradise after death. I beleive the energy that I use to exist goes on existing after I am dead but I know this is hard for your fragile little mind to understand but I said nothing of heaven or hell.

YOUR OWNED>

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:35 AM
God doesn't have a Ego Problem like fags like you. It doesn't need to be worshiped. You just have to acknowledge it and connect with it.

Worship is for FAGS.

Hail the sun, the sun will set you free?

Fucking retard. Mystical energy force new age SUCKER...hey, I got a fucking bridge to sell you, assfuck. Faggot ass fucking moron cocksucking son of a bitch mother fucker.

FUCK YOU and your FICTIONAL GOD.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Where did I say I beleived in a Paradise after death. I beleive the energy that I use to exist goes on existing after I am dead but I know this is hard for your fragile little mind to understand but I said nothing of heaven or hell.

YOUR OWNED>

Fuck you you fucking ass fucking, cock licking, AIDS ridden piece of shit homeless ass banging fucking dickweed prick licker. Go rot your fucking HIV invested faggot ass cock off in the mouth of some homeless bum you piece of shit MYTH believing asshole. Fucking retard can't spell for a shit dumb ass mother fucking faggot asshole cumguzzler.

OWNED.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Lurn how to spel, num nuts.

Hey what I presented isn't anything I read in a book. It's the way I feel about god. I didn't say I was part of a Relegeion. I enjoy Satanism alot. But I base my thoughts on what I see not any organized thought like a took like you does.

Hey I made almost 12 a hour while talking to you about this. What are you making???

OWNED.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 10:38 AM
Fuck you you fucking ass fucking, cock licking, AIDS ridden piece of shit homeless ass banging fucking dickweed prick licker. Go rot your fucking HIV invested faggot ass cock off in the mouth of some homeless bum you piece of shit MYTH believing asshole. Fucking retard can't spell for a shit dumb ass mother fucking faggot asshole cumguzzler.

OWNED.

Maybe if you beleivedin God you'd make at least half the money i do.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:38 AM
Where did I say I was a straight man?

You didn't cock guzzler. Go fuck your mother and maybe the slut bitch whore will give you some crack so that your empty meaningless useless fuck of a life will end quicker.

Fucking asshole faggot prick attention driven cum guzzling mother fucker dick sucking assfucking queer boy.

OWNED, fag. OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED you are fucking owned into oblivion you cock sucking piece of cow shit.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:40 AM

Maybe if you werent such a fucking FOOL you'd be half as smart as I am. Either way, you're a fucking AIDS infested, cum guzzling piece of shit loser with shit for brains, can't spell retarded mother fucker male escort sucking AIDS infested cocks in back alleys for five bucks a pop. Go rape your mother you fucking faggot, maybe it'll make you straight if you shove your tiny little HIV+ cock up her stupid, loose ass.

OWNED into oblivion, JIZZster.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:41 AM

Maybe if you had more than a 4th grade grasp of the english language you'd actually make posts with correct grammar, spelling and punctuation, FAGGOT.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:41 AM
blah blah blah

So how does your mothers shit taste, anyway? Hungry, bitch? Go fucking chow down.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:43 AM
You'll be lucky if I don't ruin every fucking thread you post in, assfuck. I'm half tempted to plague you like the fucking AIDS in your veins here, dickcheese. Go get somebody to fuck your ass so that your life can feel complete again, assmeat. Maybe your dad will be nice enough NOT to beat the shit out of you after you suck his cock and he blows on your face tonight.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:43 AM
You, faggot, have just been owned.

Hope it feels good, because believe me, faggot, more is probably coming your way.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 10:44 AM
Bob you've got your Panties in a Bunch. How are you ever going to prove to a employer that your not a 7 dollar a hour graveyard working peice of shit if you don't start acting like it. Now if you'll excuse me I am going to take a break and get some coffee because I can do that because I am the SUPERVISOR making big bank. Something you don't understand.

I hope that your kids don't turn to crime because you don't make enough to get them out of poverty. Thank your Wife for staying with you. Tell her THE STAR told you to say it.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:44 AM
I like to fuck dogs, they don't fight back as much.

OWNED.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 10:45 AM
You'll be lucky if I don't ruin every fucking thread you post in, assfuck. I'm half tempted to plague you like the fucking AIDS in your veins here, dickcheese. Go get somebody to fuck your ass so that your life can feel complete again, assmeat. Maybe your dad will be nice enough NOT to beat the shit out of you after you suck his cock and he blows on your face tonight.

Yea sure. RUINE EVERY THREAD I START!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHQAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I sure hope you don't ruine my next thread.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:46 AM
I eat my mothers shit.

Fuck you, cumstain. You should have been fucking aborted, cock sucker. I hope that HIV you got from that faggot in the back alley rots your fucking skin off of your bones, and I hope you rot in some back alley, forgotten and pissed on by the homeless wino faggots who happen to pass your way.

I don't think I'll be disappointed, you fucking asshole faggot cocksucking piece of cow shit, useless bastard excuse for a rotten human being lowlife scum of the earth jizzbucket.

Go rot yourself you fucking faggot.

OWNED.

Guitar Shark
05-06-2005, 10:47 AM
I had no idea Jesterstar has AIDS. Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:48 AM
Yea sure. RUINE EVERY THREAD I START!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHQAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I sure hope you don't ruine my next thread.

I'll ruin every fucking thing you post in, if I take the notion to do it, fucking faggot. Go check your own spelling and lurn how to spel you fucking aids ridden gay ass piece of shit lowlife excuse for worthless cow dung ass fucking piece of crap dickcheese. Go rot yourself with all your fucking std's you've earned from long long nights of sucking off strange men in dark alleys for five bucks a pop. Then go give it to your fucking whore of a mother you piece of shit asshole worthless fucking pathetic assfuck.

Go eat your mothers shit, worthless.

OWNED.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 10:48 AM
Fuck you, cumstain. You should have been fucking aborted, cock sucker. I hope that HIV you got from that faggot in the back alley rots your fucking skin off of your bones, and I hope you rot in some back alley, forgotten and pissed on by the homeless wino faggots who happen to pass your way.

I don't think I'll be disappointed, you fucking asshole faggot cocksucking piece of cow shit, useless bastard excuse for a rotten human being lowlife scum of the earth jizzbucket.

Go rot yourself you fucking faggot.

OWNED.

Do you break a sweat posting like that???

Just so you know I've made almost 36 bucks since I started fucking with you today/ That is a whole days labor for you isn't it pleb.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:49 AM
I had no idea Jesterstar has AIDS. Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that.

I'm not. I'm going to laugh when his tiny cock rots off.

OWNED

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 10:50 AM
My Cock is about 8 inches. Not as long as what I make a hour. But if feels good to have a nice sized cock.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:50 AM
Do you break a sweat posting like that???

Just so you know I've made almost 36 bucks since I started fucking with you today/ That is a whole days labor for you isn't it pleb.

No, I just laugh at how easy it is to own you, faggot.

Just so you know, I actually pulled down $36 bucks in tips last night in my first half hour. Very good night, all together. Does that piss you off and get your girly pink panties all bunched up? Does it make your stinkhole all wet? I bet it does you fucking bitch. Go fuck yourself, think about your mom and get off faggot.

OWNED

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:51 AM
My Cock is about 8 inches. Not as long as what I make a hour. But if feels good to have a nice sized cock.

Your IQ is about 8, your penis is virtually non-existant. But for what it's worth, the faggots in your neck of the woods say you give great head, assfuck.

OWNED

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 10:52 AM
No, I just laugh at how easy it is to own you, faggot.

Just so you know, I actually pulled down $36 bucks in tips last night in my first half hour. Very good night, all together. Does that piss you off and get your girly pink panties all bunched up? Does it make your stinkhole all wet? I bet it does you fucking bitch. Go fuck yourself, think about your mom and get off faggot.

OWNED

You work for Tips??? AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Your totally making that up. A Real Man works for a Paycheck. Not tips that's for women to work for. OWNED.

bueno bob

Hope it feels good when it rots the fuck off from your raging case of STDs you've accumulated over the years from dicksucking, faggot.

OWNED

Guitar Shark
But if feels good to have a nice sized cock in my ass.

I hope you tell your boyfriends about the whole AIDS thing first.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 10:53 AM
Your IQ is about 8, your penis is virtually non-existant. But for what it's worth, the faggots in your neck of the woods say you give great head, assfuck.

OWNED

Actually my cock was in full use last night. While you were at work. I was fucking some pussy and licking it. In Fact you earned probably 10 dollars in the amount of time I was fucking.

Not bad work.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 10:54 AM
I hope you tell your boyfriends about the whole AIDS thing first.

No need I don't have aids and I only have sex with my girlfriend. OWNED AGAIN BUTT BOYS.

bueno bob

Your totally making that up. A Real Man works for a Paycheck. Not tips that's for women to work for. OWNED.

You suck cocks for a living, faggot. Not that that's work for you, that's pleasure. And I made the tips BECAUSE I worked for them, faggot. A 3rd grader could understand that, faggot. But not you, faggot, because you're fucking gay to figure it out, ain't ya, faggot?

OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT.

Just simply...

OWNED.

Nickdfresh

Oh God Jester, your the typical loser that leeches off his parents. How much money have mammy and daddy given you this month already loser? You're lecturing anyone here? Dude, I bet your girlfriend thinks you're a douche. Why don't you post a picture of Cherstar? I think the camera angle too small to handle her girth?

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:55 AM
No need I don't have aids and I only have sex with my girlfriend. OWNED AGAIN BUTT BOYS.

Your girlfriend has a FUCKING PENIS, faggot.

OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT.

DO YOU GET OFF ON BEING OWNED? YOU MUST, YOU MAKE IT SO EASY.

OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT. OWNED, FAGGOT.

OWNED.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 10:55 AM
Goodbye, folks!

My owning of Jesterstar is COMPLETE.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 10:56 AM

The maleroom' IS WOMEN's Work ass felcher.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Goodbye, folks!

My owning of Jesterstar is COMPLETE.

Go Cry on your Paycheck. Because that is what your going to do.

Are you and Nick done embarassing yourselves.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 11:00 AM

Maybe one of her bi-friends gave her AIDs?

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 11:01 AM
And in turn you got AIDs after eating out his sloppy seconds?

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 11:01 AM
How many people am I going to own today???

The possibilites are endless.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 11:02 AM
Go Cry on your Paycheck. Because that is what your going to do.

Are you and Nick done embarassing yourselves.

Does daddy give you a boner...er...bonus for being a good little boy and not getting fired?

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 11:03 AM
How many people am I going to own today???

The possibilites are endless.

More people than you have in material possessions? Loser.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 11:04 AM
No he doesn't have to. I make more than 7 bucks on a third shift.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 11:07 AM
Ha ha ha...that's not what you admitted before. according=ding to you Daddy subsidized your existence and payed your bills and gas fund.

Ha ha ha OWN3D!

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Ha ha ha...that's not what you admitted before. according=ding to you Daddy subsidized your existence and payed your bills and gas fund.

Ha ha ha OWN3D!

Yea but that was when I was on a bit of a bender. Now I'm making 12 bucks a hour and Owning Broke losers on the net. It's called Living it up.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 11:08 AM
You change your stories more than your "girlfriend" changes her sexual partners!

OWN3D Ha haha ha...Jesteretard, resource room fuckup for life!

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 11:10 AM
It's just the facts. I haven't borrowed money from my parents at all in like 3 months. I'm rolling in Cash and your Boner Bob Buddy is asking for change on a message board. OWEND.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 11:11 AM
Yea but that was when I was on a bit of a bender. Now I'm making 12 bucks a hour and Owning Broke losers on the net. It's called Living it up.

Jesteretard=, livin' large on $12 an hour! I make more than that for essentially doing nothing, and I cuntsider myself lame.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Jesteretard=, livin' large on $12 an hour! I make more than that for essentially doing nothing, and I cuntsider myself lame.

I consider you lame also.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 11:14 AM
That puts me several notches above your uneducated, PATHETIC ass!

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 11:16 AM
I consider you lame also.

And everybody considers you OWNED.

For life.

Everybody here has to admit I totally owned you this morning.

How does it feel to be owned, anyway?

Nickdfresh
Maybe you can actually graduate from community college one of these days Jester! Do they teach cuntspiracy theories for retarded dolts?

bueno bob
Nick, we fucking SMOKED this bitch.

Shame he's too fucking stupid to see it, ain't it? :)

But, that's life!

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 11:17 AM
By the way, faggot, who did I ask for money from?

Please show it.

Oh, that's right! You CAN'T because you're a fucking owned loser.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 11:17 AM
OWNED.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Now that I've totally owned Jesterstar, I guess I should go put his name on my list with the rest of the crestfallen.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 11:19 AM
Done!

OWNED!

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 11:20 AM
Go back to the Hagar forums, bitch, they miss your oral skills there.

bastardog
05-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Hey you Thunder'sback! fucking racist.
Just because you see a lot of black guys been crack addits doesn't mean all of them are that way too. You can't see the ones that aren't because they are working all day as any of us (and by the way I'm not white nor black...I'm brown as any latin, you son of a milk shake)

Is like saying that because I went to a NewYork street where all crack whores are white then I think that al whites are crack whores.

Crap like you is what We in Puerto Rico use to bury under highway constructions........come to PR rigth now, there are some highway constructions on their way.. you shit!

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Nick, we fucking SMOKED this bitch.

Shame he's too fucking stupid to see it, ain't it? :)

But, that's life!

It's not a challenge really, he's just too slow to know when to quit. He enjoys the attention of having the shit kicked out of him almost as much as he enjoys giving fellatio and eating out his girlfriend after she's done several of his friends.;) :p

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 11:37 AM
And kicking the shit out of him...oh my "God", I had no idea I could do it so easily...

Fuck, what a loon!

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 11:50 AM
You guys are patting eachother on the back for me thrashing you around like a Killer whale does to a baby seal.

Wow some lives you got going on guys.

Ally_Kat
05-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Listen, I know Jester is a pissant and what he said was completely asshole-ish, but can we please, please, please, for the love of everything double d-ed, keep it within one thread. Either make a fight thread or keep it in here.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 11:53 AM
You guys are patting eachother on the back for me thrashing you around like a Killer whale does to a baby seal.

Wow some lives you got going on guys.

Ha ha haha! OWN3R boy is a miffed now! This coming from a troll that spams this board with his unfunny bullshit...

And by the way, I really did hear your girlfriend was a whore.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Listen, I know Jester is a pissant and what he said was completely asshole-ish, but can we please, please, please, for the love of everything double d-ed, keep it within one thread. Either make a fight thread or keep it in here.

It's okay, I'm done exposing Jestershit for what a hypocritical, lying asshole he is. Normal programming may resume.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Miffed about what??? I brush fags like you off all day.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 12:00 PM

Hey, Ally... :)

I'm sorry, I got carried away. Jester's actually now officially beneath my notice...I don't hate him, but I don't love him...mostly I think he's irrelevant, and as being irrelevant is concerned, well...like I said, beneath my notice.

Either way, I've flamed the holy shit out of him this morning (can you say "owned"?), and I've done it at the expense of your forum, and for that, I'm sorry - it got carried away, but what the fuck?

Anyway, no more arguing...he's a prick, yeah, but an irrelevant prick, so it's not worth my time or bother anymore - I have much more in the way of fun and pleasantness lined up for me today than to spend it dealing with a stupid argument about nothing.

So, hey, I'm cool! :)

Bob

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Oh yea you just got bitch slapped by a Mod.

Now your pussy ass isn't going to start anymore JESTERSTAR threads because I got under your skin and owned you into next week. How about picking up my Paycheck for me since your already in next week I want to party tonight to celebrate your owning.

Ally_Kat
05-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Oh yea you just got bitch slapped by a Mod.

If he got bitchslapped by me, it's just fallout from me and others not wanting to see your name ruin the board.

Bob can do as he pleases and talk as much smack and do as much owning as he wants. I just didn't want a million threads about you because you don't deserve the attention.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 12:11 PM
If he got bitchslapped by me, it's just fallout from me and others not wanting to see your name ruin the board.

Bob can do as he pleases and talk as much smack and do as much owning as he wants. I just didn't want a million threads about you because you don't deserve the attention.

Well, like I said, I did him a favor this morning by actually acknowledging his existance at all, which I haven't done until lately. Honestly, I thought he'd made some funny posts lately, and decided to throw a few barbs his way just for the shits and giggles...but...what can I say...I tried to seriously get into this morning with him and he's just boring to argue with...oh well, there'll be more sheep flocking in here soon enough I suppose.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 12:14 PM
This board only survives off of my existance.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 12:14 PM

Oh yes I do Ally. Your being ******TIVE. i don't like that.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Miffed about what??? I brush fags like you off all day.

I am sure you enjoy brushing fags, so I won't argue.

Jus tlike Cherstar "brushes" her teeth after marathon meat-smoking!

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 12:20 PM
Ummmmmmmmmm Yea.

Nick I guess since you've never had a friend let alone a girlfriend I guess I have nothing to come back at you with. But strangly I am not owned. You are.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 12:21 PM
This board only survives off of my existance.

That really sad thing is you've got that backwards. You exist to come on to these boards and make an ass out of yourself.

You are funny, just purley unintentionally.:)

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 12:23 PM
Post your Cock the board needs a new Joke Nick.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Ummmmmmmmmm Yea.

Nick I guess since you've never had a friend let alone a girlfriend I guess I have nothing to come back at you with. But strangly I am not owned. You are.

Oh I've had plenty of girls Jesteretard. And I am sure they were all thinner, and mostly less slutty, than Dogstar.;)

Nickdfresh
05-06-2005, 12:26 PM
I'm gonna' go talk to the adults now, buh-bye.

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Oh I've had plenty of girls Jesteretard. And I am sure they were all thinner, and mostly less slutty, than Dogstar.;)

Nope your wrong about that,.

Ally_Kat
05-06-2005, 12:46 PM
Oh yes I do Ally. Your being ******TIVE. i don't like that.

I'm sorry if you don't like my outlook, but the fact of the matter is you used to entertaining, but not now. Your schtick is old and annoying. That and I don't like to make fun of the misfortune of others -- unless it's Hitler, Michael Jackson, or AIDS.

But to each his own.

Guitar Shark
05-06-2005, 12:53 PM
We should all try to be nicer to Festeringsore. After all, without our love he has nothing.

Cathedral
05-06-2005, 01:08 PM
A background check is in order i do believe....

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 01:59 PM
I'm sorry if you don't like my outlook, but the fact of the matter is you used to entertaining, but not now. Your schtick is old and annoying. That and I don't like to make fun of the misfortune of others -- unless it's Hitler, Michael Jackson, or AIDS.

But to each his own.

I know you Beleive in Chatholisism. I'm sorry for your misfortune.

MAX
05-06-2005, 02:15 PM
I brush fags like you off all day.

So your mailroom is also gay bar as well? You must get sick of listening to the Village People all day long huh?

Jesterstar
05-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by MAX
So your mailroom is also gay bar as well? You must get sick of listening to the Village People all day long huh?

No the Mailroom is a Mailroom. Your not even making any sense.

Warham
05-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Jester's act is like Evander Holyfield's career.

Early on, he could avoid the punch easily and would absolutely devastate his opponent with a flurry of body shots, and the crowd went wild and he was beloved by many.

Now, he just takes a brutal beating, and hardly has the gas to dish out anything back. The crowd could fucking care less and wishes he would retire, since he's now been relegated to a laughing stock.

Guitar Shark
05-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Cool sig Warham. I assume that's a scene from the new Star Wars movie?

Also, is there any truth to the rumor that Boba Fett is gay?

Warham
05-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Nope, it's from the last one.

I don't think his preference was ever identified.

Guitar Shark
05-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Well, perhaps Festeredsore can clarify it for us then, since he'd be the one to know.

Cathedral
05-06-2005, 04:16 PM
I honestly don't know why you all waste so much bandwidth and time bantering with Jester.
Page after page after page of insults, and where does it really get you?

The rutine for tools has been well established here but people let themselves get drawn down to levels that are below them everytime.

STOP IT!
Get a grip and stop fueling the tools engines of existance here.

Does it really matter if a dolt thinks he "owns" people around here?
What the fuck does that really mean anyway?
I'll tell you what it means, it means a 1st grader didn't get their fucking nap, that's what it means, sheesh.

Nick, Bob, you both are much better than Jestercunt on any given day of the week, just not today, wise up and understand this is his game, and it's the only game he has.
You both have something he never will on these boards, RESPECT!

MAX
05-06-2005, 04:55 PM
No the Mailroom is a Mailroom. Your not even making any sense.

Oh, I'm sorry Jizzy. :( I should have typed MALE-ROOM to describe where you "work" eh?

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I honestly don't know why you all waste so much bandwidth and time bantering with Jester.
Page after page after page of insults, and where does it really get you?

The rutine for tools has been well established here but people let themselves get drawn down to levels that are below them everytime.

STOP IT!
Get a grip and stop fueling the tools engines of existance here.

Does it really matter if a dolt thinks he "owns" people around here?
What the fuck does that really mean anyway?
I'll tell you what it means, it means a 1st grader didn't get their fucking nap, that's what it means, sheesh.

Nick, Bob, you both are much better than Jestercunt on any given day of the week, just not today, wise up and understand this is his game, and it's the only game he has.
You both have something he never will on these boards, RESPECT!

Thanks for the kind words, Cat - couldn't possibly agree with you more!

ms7088
05-06-2005, 05:20 PM
If you only have $15.00 in your pocket and it needs to last two weeks, how about gett ing off your computer and find some work. I doubt you have no free time if you are only working 32 hours a week. You sound like a union guy.

bueno bob
05-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by ms7088
If you only have $15.00 in your pocket and it needs to last two weeks, how about gett ing off your computer and find some work. I doubt you have no free time if you are only working 32 hours a week. You sound like a union guy.

The problems already been solved...I said that yesterday...

Is there someway I can highlight the gratest hits of these things so that I don't keep answering the same shit over and over? :D

Matt White
05-06-2005, 11:06 PM
FUCK 'EM BOB!

The haters come out of the wood work!!!

Glad things have stabilized!:)

Cathedral
05-06-2005, 11:37 PM
The problems already been solved...I said that yesterday...

Is there someway I can highlight the gratest hits of these things so that I don't keep answering the same shit over and over? :D

No need, buttheads don't rank an explanation anyway.