PDA

View Full Version : Take it to the grave...

Fabulous Shadow
05-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Curious...

How many of you have dirty little secrets that you are keeping from someone significant or perhaps keeping from everone in your life? Now, I'm not asking for confessions here... I'm just curious if any of you have a skeletons in your closet... Does it haunt you or do you for the most part forget all about it? If you were finally able to confess, do you think you'd feel better? Do you think it would be the damnation of a relationship? Or perhaps several? Discuss...

vanzilla
05-09-2005, 04:56 PM
I think we all have skeletons in the closet. The difference is that some have Arlington National, and others Pet Sematary.

I have a few things I keep to myself, but if they were ever revealed it wouldn't be earth shattering. It would be traumatic, sure - but nothing I couldn't overcome.

Warham
05-09-2005, 04:59 PM
No, I don't have much in the closet that wasn't cleaned out a few years ago.

LoungeMachine
05-09-2005, 06:45 PM
I'm Kip Winger.

But don't tell anyone, please

Warham
05-09-2005, 06:48 PM
:D

Spin Cycle
05-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Maybe! :p

Brett
05-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Nope, guess I can live guilt free. I keep nothing from my wife, wouldn't be much of a marriage if I did.

Warham
05-09-2005, 08:15 PM
What's life without a little guilt, huh? :D

Nickdfresh
05-09-2005, 08:19 PM
I met this really hot girl! She's like 22 and wants me in the worst way and tells me every night! So I am in a serious dilemma! Should I cheat on my wife? or not? All I have to do is spring for a hotel room...

I think I am gonna' hook up with this little hottie! It's okay for me to say this, because my wife doesn't know I post here or about this website! I'm gonna' fuck that little birds brains out! Ya', I guess I feel a little guilty about cheating on my wife after six-wonderful-years of marriage; but hey...you only live once! And what she doesn't know won't hurt her...:sex:

Nickdfresh
05-09-2005, 08:19 PM
GODDAMNIT!!:confused: My wife found out about this thread, so she called the police and told them I beat her silly like a drunken Irishman! WTF!??! :rolleyes: Now I am out of my house and will have to spend the weekend in jail!

She has all my clothes and access to my bank account, and even the keys to my car! GODDAMN YOU ROTH ARMY YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!:mad:

Northern Girl
05-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Married huh? Too bad. ;)

LoungeMachine
05-09-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
She has all my clothes and access to my bank account, and even the keys to my car! GODDAMN YOU ROTH ARMY YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!:mad:

You really had us going there, Nicky, 'til ya brought up the bank account and car keys.:D

We all know you lost those in the lawsuit with the transvestite

:cool:

Hardrock69
05-10-2005, 12:45 AM
Well, I posted at the David Lee Roth Army forums once...
:eek:

vanzilla
05-10-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Well, I posted at the David Lee Roth Army forums once...
:eek:

I was waiting for someone to say that.:D

What's up HR?

Cathedral
05-10-2005, 01:54 AM
I have a secret from you all, but only because i have no desire to read negative shit about it, or get into a debate about personal issues.
I tell you all only what i am comfortable telling you all.

And no, I'm not a closet gay man...I am married to a woman, though sick, she is all woman.
Someday maybe you will all know my secret, then again, maybe you won't.
It was the sole reason i walked away from modding and won't be returning to that job.
I'll pass through here until the day comes where i don't, period...

Hardrock69
05-10-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
I was waiting for someone to say that.:D

What's up HR?

Same ole' thang....went to 3rd & L Saturday night to see Grooveyard...had a great time. First time I have gotten out to the clubs in awhile...

Not much else to report....

kentuckyklira
05-10-2005, 09:05 AM
I had to move because my old closet was too full of skeletons!

Most of them were fun to aquire and thinking of them makes me smile rather than haunts me!:D

Carmine
05-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Curious...

How many of you have dirty little secrets that you are keeping from someone significant or perhaps keeping from everone in your life? Now, I'm not asking for confessions here... I'm just curious if any of you have a skeletons in your closet... Does it haunt you or do you for the most part forget all about it? If you were finally able to confess, do you think you'd feel better? Do you think it would be the damnation of a relationship? Or perhaps several? Discuss...

I have nothing to confess...other than the fact that I employ 2 gravediggers to maintain my personal cemetery which is repleet with Skeletons, spirits and such!!

:rolleyes:

DLR82VH
05-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Secrets ??? What Secrets :angel:

Nickdfresh
05-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
You really had us going there, Nicky, 'til ya brought up the bank account and car keys.:D

We all know you lost those in the lawsuit with the transvestite

Shut up WINGER! you fag!:D

Nickdfresh
05-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Married huh? Too bad. ;)

Not really...I was referring to this thread:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17985&highlight=JCOOK

:D How quickly people forget JCOOK!

bueno bob
05-10-2005, 04:28 PM
My deepest, darkest secret is that I'm really Gary Cherone.