PDA

View Full Version : Some impressions from my New York trip!

kentuckyklira
05-10-2005, 08:49 AM
This pic describes what I felt a lot of the time pretty well!

I call it "Land of the Free!"

BigBadBrian
05-10-2005, 09:31 AM
My impression is that you cannot compose a photograph worth a damn. Pursue another line of work or starve. :D

kentuckyklira
05-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
My impression is that you cannot compose a photograph worth a damn. Pursue another line of work or starve. :D My impression is that you are on the wrong drugs!

I never claimed my line of work was in any way related to composing photographs.

The majority of the people walking around NYC could do with some starving though. Never saw so many fat people at once!

BigBadBrian
05-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
My impression is that you are on the wrong drugs!

I never claimed my line of work was in any way related to composing photographs.

The majority of the people walking around NYC could do with some starving though. Never saw so many fat people at once!

Probably because you're too used to hanging out at the school yard picking up chicks. :D

Pick up any 14 year olds lately? :D

kentuckyklira
05-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Probably because you're too used to hanging out at the school yard picking up chicks. :D

Pick up any 14 year olds lately? :D Sadly, 17 was the youngest these last few months. And my current affairŽs turning 19 next weekend. IŽll have to try hard to surpress my tears!

:cry:

BigBadBrian
05-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Sadly, 17 was the youngest these last few months. And my current affairŽs turning 19 next weekend. IŽll have to try hard to surpress my tears!

:cry:

You should be crying when 17 and 19 year old females are all a 38 year old man can get. Can't you get any more mature women in their 20's? ;)

kentuckyklira
05-10-2005, 04:01 PM
You should be crying when 17 and 19 year old females are all a 38 year old man can get. Can't you get any more mature women in their 20's? ;) I can, but why not take those I like most??

I donŽt bash anybody for nailing 30 somethings, or do I?