PDA

View Full Version : Grenade thrown at Junior?

FORD
05-10-2005, 07:07 PM
Grenade Thrown at Bush in Georgia, No One Hurt
Secret Service Says Device Did Not Go Off

May. 10, 2005 - A grenade was thrown within 100 feet of the stage where President Bush was giving a speech today in the former Soviet republic of Georgia, local authorities told the U.S. Secret Service.

The device did not go off and no one was hurt, the Secret Service said.

Local police told the Secret Service the device was thrown as Bush spoke in Freedom Square in Tblisi, the Georgian capital. The device hit someone and fell to the ground about 100 feet away from the stage, the Secret Service said.

The Secret Service said it was unaware of any disturbance until it was informed of the incident by Georgian police.

Copyright © 2005 ABC News

ODShowtime
05-10-2005, 07:10 PM
no comment

Guitar Shark
05-10-2005, 07:12 PM
...and once again, weapons of mass destruction elude President Bush.

Nickdfresh
05-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
...and once again, weapons of mass destruction elude President Bush.

Ha ha! :D

LoungeMachine
05-10-2005, 07:51 PM
I was in the Edmonds / Lake Forest Park area at the time.....

I SWEAR.

FORD
05-10-2005, 08:35 PM
If you believe in astrology (I'm skeptical myself), Junior might not have been as lucky if he had taken this trip next week.....

Now K.N. Rao predicts and sends out a warning that president George W Bush these days clearly is in DANGER for an ASSASSINATION attempt:

"...it is not a good indication at all and the fear of an attack on Bush during this term of office or an assassination attempt is so clear from this. This is not a good indication and Bush will need extra security not to get eliminated violently...transits between April and September need to be watched closely."

http://journalofastrology.com/ARTICLES/the_oath_of_george_bush.htm

Within this perilous timespan, April to September, the date May 17 stands out as extremely fateful, which will hereafter thoroughly and extensively be exemplified, with both eastern and western techniques.

We will also take a look into Vice-President Dick Cheney´s chart, only to be taken aback regarding how extremely strong action there is going on with his progressions, transits and prenatal Eclipses on May 17...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why an ASSASSINATION on May 17 is very POTENTIAL:

In the oath-chart of Bush (see the link above), the most dangerous and life threatening period by far, seen from the condensed Vimshottari-Dasha, is the awful and deadly combination of Mars-Saturn-Ketu (Ketu=South Node), which gets activated precisely on May 17, 2005, and is in fact only active during that single day!

An EASTERN ANALYSIS of this fatal combination in the oath-chart of Bush:

(Mars-Saturn-Ketu)

Mars is, as we can see, ruler of the 8:th house and at the same time in the 8:th house from where he is aspecting Saturn, and Saturn in his turn is in the 8:th house from Mars and the dispositor of Saturn is in the 8:th from Moon. Ketu is in the 7:th (enemies) and his dispositor is also in the 8:th from Moon. In Navamsa chart Mars is again the ruler of the 8:th and in a sign ruled by Saturn, while Ketu is in a sign ruled by Mars, and Saturn this time is in the 8:th house from Ketu. In Dashamsa chart Ketu again is in a sign ruled by Mars, while Mars and Saturn is linked together in the same house, whose dispositor is debilitated.

In Ashtamsa chart (not shown in the link, it´s a subchart showing death, and ashta means eight) Mars is again ruler of the 8:th, where he is debilitated and aspecting both Ketu, whose dispositor Venus is debilitated, and Jupiter, who is also debilitated, and at the same time the dispositor of Mars is debilitated. Saturn in his turn is aspecting both the debilitated Mars and a debilitated Moon, and he is in a sign whose dispositor Venus is debilitated. And as if this wasn´t enough, Ketu finally is linked with Saturn by occupying a sign with the same debilitated dispositor.

President GEORGE W BUSH:

July 6, 1946, at 07.49.30 AM (officially 07.26) in New Haven, Connecticut.

In Bush´s birth-chart (K.N. Rao has rectified his birthtime to 07.46 AM, while I find 07.49.30 AM even more accurate, for reasons described hereafter), he enters exactly on May 17 the Vimshottari-period of Saturn-Jupiter-Venus-Ketu, which is an extremely ominous and fateful combination for him!

An EASTERN ANALYSIS of this fatal combination in the birth-chart of Bush:

(Saturn-Jupiter-Venus-Ketu)

Saturn is the ruler of the 8:th house in Natal, Jupiter is the ruler of 8:th in Ashtamsa, and Moon is ruler of 8:th in Navamsa, where both Jupiter and Saturn is situated in the same house as the Moon.

Furthermore; Saturn is in Jupiter´s debilitated sign in Ashtamsa, and Jupiter is in the debilitated sign of Venus in Natal, at the same time as Jupiter himself is debilitated in Ashtamsa.

To make matters even worse; Venus and Ketu both are in the 8:th house from Saturn and Jupiter, both in Navamsa and Ashtamsa, which also happens to be from the position of the Moon.

Finally; the dispositor of Venus and Ketu in Ashtamsa is in the 8:th house from these two planets and at the same time placed in a sign whose dispositor is debilitated.

Be aware of; if we use the official birthtime of 07.26, then this potentially fatal planetary period in Bush´s life would not take effect before earliest June 25 this year.

TRANSITS and Secondary Progressions on May 17, 2005, for George W Bush:

(All the aspects are in fact within 1 degree of orb!)

Sun Tr sextile to Natal Saturn.

Sun Tr quincunx to Progr Venus and Jupiter.

Mercury Tr square to Natal Mercury.

Venus Tr square to Natal Mars.

Mars Tr quincunx to Natal ASC.

Mars Tr opposite to Progr Sun.

Uranus Tr opposite to Natal Mars and Progr Sun.

North Node Tr sextile to Progr Uranus.

Progr ASC sextile to Natal Saturn.

Progr MC semisextile to Natal Saturn.

Progr Sun semisextile to Natal ASC.

Progr Sun semisextile to Natal Mercury.

Progr Sun conjunct to Natal Mars.

Progr Sun semisextile to Natal Pluto.

Progr Venus square to Natal Saturn.

Progr Mars conjunct to Natal Moon.

Progr Mars conjunct to Natal Chiron.

Progr Jupiter square to Natal Saturn.

Progr Uranus sextile to Natal Venus.

Progr Pluto conjunct to Natal ASC.

Progr North Node trine to Natal Moon.

Progr Chiron trine to Natal North Node.

TRANSITS and Tertiary Progressions (Synodical Lunations) on May 17, 2005, for George W Bush:

Tert Progr Stationary Mercury conjunct to Mercury in Transit.

Tert Progr Sun conjunct to North Node in Transit.

Tert Progr Sun opposite to Natal Jupiter.

Tert Progr Mars conjunct to Natal MC.

Tert Progr Neptune conjunct to Natal Jupiter and Moon.

Tert Progr Jupiter opposite to Secondary Progr ASC.

Tert Progr Saturn conjunct to Secondary Progr ASC.

Tert Progr Moon conjunct to Solar Prenatal Eclipse at 8*49´ Gemini.

(A Synodical Lunation is the return of the progressed Moon to the same distance from the progressed Sun as the radical Moon was from the radical Sun. Each Synodical Lunation, which occurs once every 29,5 days, measures to one year of life.)

Prenatal Eclipses (PNE) with Transits and Secondary Progressions on May 17, 2005, for George W Bush:

Venus in Transit conjunct to Solar PNE at 8*49´ Gemini.

Pluto in Transit conjunct to Total Lunar PNE at 23*05´ Sagittarius.

Progressed ASC square to Total Lunar PNE at 26*50´ Gemini.

Progressed MC conjunct to Total Lunar PNE at 26*50´ Gemini.

Furthermore, there was a Solar Eclipse on October 14, 2004 at 21*06´ Libra and a Total Solar Eclipse on April 8, 2005 at 19*06´Aries; the former conjunct and the later opposite to Bush´s Natal Moon and Jupiter, which is very, very ominous, especially considering that Bush´s Moon rules his 1:st house and is the key planet in the whole chart, by also hosting 3 planets in her own sign.

At the same time Bush´s all-important Moon is also attacked from two other directions, namely by Mars who is Transiting the sinister 8:th house wherefrom he casts an 8-sign aspect (Mars aspects with full strength the 4:th, the 7:th and the 8:th house from himself) on the Moon, and by the Nodes which are just on their way to cross the Moon and Jupiter, and they consider the Nodes their worst enemies!

DECLINATIONS (parallels and contra parallels) mutually between Secondary Progressed and Natal planets, and DECLINATIONS in Transit to Secondary Progressed and Natal planets on May 17, 2005, for George W Bush:

(Notice: Most of these aspects are within 10 MINUTES of arc!)

Progr North Node 22*48´N - Natal Sun 22*44´N

Progr Mars 6*01´S - Natal Jupiter 5*56´S

Progr Jupiter 8*57´S - Natal Mars 8*58´N

Progr Pluto 23*17´N - Natal North Node 23*07´N

Tr Sun 19*25´N - Progr Saturn 19*34´N

Tr North Node 8*40´N - Natal Mars 8*58´N

Tr North Node 8*40´N - Progr Jupiter 8*57´S

Tr Mars 8*52´S - Natal Mars 8*58´N

Tr Mars 8*52´S - Progr Jupiter 8*57´S

Tr Jupiter 2*22´S - Natal Moon 2*16´S

Tr Uranus 8*22´S - Progr Chiron 8*26´S

Tr Neptune 15*40´S - Progr Descendant 15*31´S

Tr Pluto 15*00´S - Progr Descendant 15*31´S

The SOLAR RETURN (SR) chart of George W Bush, for year 2005:

There are many strong, inimical aspects from Bush´s Solar Return chart to his Natal and Secondary Progressed charts, which doesn´t bode well:

SR Asc square to Natal Asc and conjunct to Natal MC.

SR Moon opposite to Natal Mars and square to Progr Moon.

SR Mercury conjunct to Progr Saturn.

SR Venus square to Natal Mars, sextile to Natal Pluto and square to Progr Sun.

SR Mars conjunct to Natal Mercury and trine to Natal Mars.

SR Saturn square to Natal Moon and Progr Mars, and quincunx to Progr South Node.

SR Uranus square to Progr Moon.

SR Pluto conjunct to Natal South Node and opposite to Natal Uranus.

SR Nodes square to Natal Mercury.

On May 17, Mercury (ruler of Bush´s natal 12:th) goes in Transit into conjunction with the North Node in Bush´s SR chart, and Venus (afflicted by the Nodes) in Transit goes into conjunction with SR Venus (in the 12:th) AND to his Solar Prenatal Eclipse at 8*49´ Gemini (same degree as the star Aldebaran=Rohini)!

But the REALLY SCARY thing is that Pluto (death) is Transiting (precession always included) into conjunction to his Total Lunar PNE at 23*05´ Sagittarius, almost to the MINUTE, on May 17, 2005...

------------------------------

Make sense out of that if you can, but it would appear that Half-Assed Monkey Boy should be careful next week. Or at least make sure Cheney's with him at the time......

ODShowtime
05-10-2005, 09:22 PM
you had me going until all of this

Venus Tr square to Natal Mars.

Mars Tr quincunx to Natal ASC.

Mars Tr opposite to Progr Sun.

Uranus Tr opposite to Natal Mars and Progr Sun.

North Node Tr sextile to Progr Uranus.

Progr ASC sextile to Natal Saturn.

Progr MC semisextile to Natal Saturn.

Progr Sun semisextile to Natal ASC.

shit.:confused:

FORD
05-10-2005, 09:45 PM
Like I said, make sense out of it if you can. If you can't then just watch the 6:00 news on the 17th and see if the Chimperor survived.

kentuckyklira
05-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Too bad!:(

Mishar_McLeud
05-11-2005, 11:45 AM
^ Hypocrisy in it's best :)

FORD
05-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Funny how this story disappeared completely off the radar.

Looks like another false alarm blown to hysterical proportions by the Whore of Babylon propaganda media.

Angel
05-11-2005, 03:15 PM
What a shame. They were in "freedom square". Would have been appropriate, don't you think? ;)

DrMaddVibe
05-11-2005, 03:47 PM
That grenade didn't have no kryptonite in it!

BOO-YEAH!

Hardrock69
05-11-2005, 04:51 PM
I cannot legally comment on this.

However, IF the grenade had done what it was supposed to do, we might have had Dickhead Cheney as our President...and that is even scarier than having W in office...

Seshmeister
05-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by FORD
If you believe in astrology (I'm skeptical myself), Junior might not have been as lucky if he had taken this trip next week.....

Make sense out of that if you can, but it would appear that Half-Assed Monkey Boy should be careful next week. Or at least make sure Cheney's with him at the time......

It would appear that you are posting out of Uranus.

Angel
05-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

However, IF the grenade had done what it was supposed to do, we might have had Dickhead Cheney as our President...and that is even scarier than having W in office...

You mean he's not running the show ALREADY? ;)

FORD
05-11-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Angel
You mean he's not running the show ALREADY? ;)

I used to think so. Now I think he and Rove trade off every week or two.

Nickdfresh
05-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Angel
You mean he's not running the show ALREADY? ;) http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=488508

Jérôme Frenchise
05-11-2005, 06:42 PM

May. 10, 2005 - A grenade was thrown within 100 feet of the stage where President Bush was giving a speech today in the former Soviet republic of Georgia, local authorities told the U.S. Secret Service.

Local police told the Secret Service the device was thrown as Bush spoke in Freedom Square in Tblisi, the Georgian capital. The device hit someone and fell to the ground about 100 feet away from the stage, the Secret Service said.

The Secret Service said it was unaware of any disturbance until it was informed of the incident by Georgian police.

I would personally throw peanuts at him. Physically harmless, but it would mean a lot. :)

Warham
05-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Bill Clinton had interns thrown at him.

But he's always lied about that.

:D

BigBadBrian
05-11-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
I would personally throw peanuts at him. Physically harmless, but it would mean a lot. :)

Harmless? Yeah, that assault against the POTUS would probably get you 20 years at least.

FORD
05-11-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Harmless? Yeah, that assault against the POTUS would probably get you 20 years at least.

Not unless Junior's allergic and they could prove Jerome knew it would threaten his life.

That's about the only way peanuts could be considered an "assault".

Unless there happenned to be an elephant stampede nearby, anyway....

LoungeMachine
05-11-2005, 08:58 PM
Pretzels pose the most threat to the Shrub

Next time lob a bag of Rold Gold at him

4moreyears
05-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

It could have been worse, Kerry could have won the election.

BTW, Fuck anyone that would like to see any American Elected official hurt. Even though I have no use for democrats, I would never wish them harm.

LadyTudor2711
05-11-2005, 10:50 PM

Repeat, repeat, same crap ...

The media in the country is out of control, keep changing the story. The only question is what the hell a is a grenade, live or fake doing at political gathering? What they are just laying around???

Thank God is was not live and did not explode, many people could have been killed or hurt.

Just like, today, repeat, repeat.. The moron pilot that flew over the White House... WTF, I mean two F16's were dispached, that man is lucky they did not blow him the Christ out of the sky.

It probably costs 100 grand or more just to fuel and fly one those fighter planes, let alone having two flying in formation in anticipation of a problem.

It is common knowledge that the Capitol area is a no fly zone. Here in NYC we are used to helicopters and planes, I am right next to the U.N.. Trump and many others use the helipad on 31st.

After 9/11 I had the chance to fly up to Maine in my employers plane and we spotted 1 fighter plane and my employer was urged by ground control not to vary the flight plan in any way. It was scarry and cool at the same time. There is an eye in the sky and it is watching.

Perhaps, this was some sort of a test to see what our response time would be in the event of some fucking fanatic crashing a plane into the WH or NYC.

Best,

LT

Big Train
05-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
It could have been worse, Kerry could have won the election.

BTW, Fuck anyone that would like to see any American Elected official hurt. Even though I have no use for democrats, I would never wish them harm.

Agreed. Liberals would find it funny, unless one of their beloved gets a bad comment made about them, loses and election or whatever...then it's crying till the cows come home. But a grenade being thrown at our highest ELECTED official, no "outrage" (quoting some of our more hysterical libs)..

LadyTudor2711
05-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Agreed. Liberals would find it funny, unless one of their beloved gets a bad comment made about them, loses and election or whatever...then it's crying till the cows come home. But a grenade being thrown at our highest ELECTED official, no "outrage" (quoting some of our more hysterical libs)..

I love to hear these bleeding-hearts whine; especially on live television... LOL.

LT

Jérôme Frenchise
05-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Bill Clinton had interns thrown at him.

But he's always lied about that.

He lied just because he wanted to keep such fine cocksuckers for himself...

Besides, as far as I know about what he did and for what it's worth, I think that Clinton was a great "POTUS".

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Not unless Junior's allergic and they could prove Jerome knew it would threaten his life.

That's about the only way peanuts could be considered an "assault".

Unless there happenned to be an elephant stampede nearby, anyway....

:D If I did and said I didn't know about his allergy, how could I prove I didn't?
20 years for $5's worth of innocent peanuts... Maybe putting forth I am allergic to G.W. Bushes would help me. :cool:

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Pretzels pose the most threat to the Shrub

Next time lob a bag of Rold Gold at him

The prtzkrwr (kof! kof!) pretzel episode was hilarious! How could they hope the whole world would swallow such bullshit?

But he never could have told the truth, as what actually happened should never be confessed...
In fact, he was just licking his wife's cunt when he suddenly choked (the only part that was true) with a couple of her pussy hair. Then he unintentionally harmed her cunt with his front teeth.
Then as a reflex she sat up straight and fisted him in the face.

And they spend the night looking for an official explanation. The pretzel crap was the best they found. I'd like to know the alternate versions...

Hardrock69
05-12-2005, 12:55 PM
Nick, the Cheney Chest Burster is a fucking riot!!!

LAFF MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!