PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh

scorpioboy33
05-10-2005, 09:46 PM
I was just on vacation in Florida so i had the opportunity to listen to this guy on the Radio. I had certain thoughts towards him now they are actually stronger.
What are your opinions on him and his show.
Thanks

FORD
05-10-2005, 09:55 PM
http://bootnewt.tripod.com/rushnazi.jpg

Download the MP3 (http://www.bartcop.com/rushnazi.mp3)

Announcer: Ladies and gentleman... Rush Limbaugh!

(Marching music starts)

They say that I'm sleaze
An elitist, if you please
Everybody disagrees with my rap (with his rap)
I'm horrendous, I'm appalling
My ratings now are falling
'Cause I'm so full of bull, so full of crap (full of crap)

With condescending cries,
Making money selling lies,
You might say everybody hates my guts (hates his guts)
I'm offensive, I'm a bigot
I'm a fraud - Can you dig it?
I'm a sexist, racist, homophobic, fat, pathetic putz

I'm a nazi (he's a nazi)
That's right, I really am,
'Cause I'm a nazi (he's a nazi)
That's right, you're being scammed

I'm a nazi (he's a nazi)
I don't care about the middle class
'Cause I'm a fat conservative butthead
With the face of a horse's ass
(He's a fat conservative butthead) Hey!
(With the face of a horse's ass)

I have a sub-human figure, a huge rear end
My brain? That's another story (it's quite another story)
I have a face the size of a wash tub
And my ass is as big as Missouri - Yes!
(This bastard is sick, he's a fat, pompous prick,
And his ass is as big as Missouri) Yessiree, Bob!

Manipulating statements, exaggerate the truth,
I can't believe the hate my show inspires (the hate his show inspires)
It's not just because I'm stupid (oh no)
It's not just because I'm dumb (uh huh)
It's just because Republicans are liars (those dirty, filthy liars)

I am heartless, I am vain, insensitive, insane
They say that I'm a national disgrace (disgrace)
I am nasty (yes!), insulting (no!), basically revolting (uh huh)
I'm a concentrated pile of human waste (he's human waste)

I'm a nazi (he's a nazi)
(Sieg heil!) I really am
That's right, you're being scammed
I'm a nazi (he's a nazi)
'Cause I'm a sick Republican sleaze ball
(He's a sick Republican sleaze ball) Ho!
(With the face of a horse's ass)

They say that this is not about my vanity
They doubt my sanity
They think I'm nuts (so nuts)
I am a cyst on the ass of humanity (eww!)
New Republican slogan:
"Read My Putz" (read his putz)

From the bowels of Adolf Hitler
Comes the voice of Rush Limbaugh, heh heh

In closing, let me say: that each and every day
I'm an evil, rotten, egotistical snob (evil, rotten)
I'm the cop of the cop of Joe McCarthy-like gestapo
The right wing, foam-at-the-mouth, jackbooted slob

The Democratic-trashing years of liberal bashing
With the equivalent compassion of a grommet (of a grommet)
With the I.Q. of a pig; I'm a fat, obnoxious pig
And the truth of the matter is... I'm vomit (he's vomit)

(Sieg heil!) I really am
(Sieg heil!) You're being scammed
I'm a nazi (he's a nazi)
'Cause I'm a fear mongering scum bag
(He's a fat conservative butthead) Hey!
(Sick Republican sleaze ball) Ha ha!
(Fear mongering scum bag) Ho!
(Egotistical ass wipe) Yes!
(Mean-spirited, hog wallowing, fat, conservative putz)
(With the face... of a horse's ass)

Mega-dildos, Rush!

ELVIS
05-11-2005, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
I was just on vacation in Florida so i had the opportunity to listen to this guy on the Radio. I had certain thoughts towards him now they are actually stronger.
What are your opinions on him and his show.
Thanks

What are yours ??

scorpioboy33
05-11-2005, 05:47 AM
I thought he was very well spoken.
I also thought he had alot of views I didn't share.
I thought he came off as a closet racist who also thought that Nixon was a good president, thought that Liberals were responsible for most of the wrongs in the world.
I also thought he thought he was above everyone else even though he had been married 3 times..and was a pill head...
guess thats about what I think...your turn!

Warham
05-11-2005, 06:44 AM
You got all that out of a few days of listening to a show???

I smell something...

I've listened to Rush since 2000 and I've never got the sense that he's ever been a racist. I also know that he's been on record as saying that the Democrats hated Nixon for drumming on Alger Hiss during a large portion of his career in politics.

Aren't liberals responsible for most of the world's wrongs? When Rush is speaking of liberals, he's usually referring to the moveon.org fringe kook left which seeks to undermine our country. He rarely just attacks average Democrats.

Great radio. :D

DrMaddVibe
05-11-2005, 06:47 AM
I thought he was a racist at one point too. The Donavan McNabb affair kinda cemented it in. Its MY opinion of him. No offense to people that listen to him, but he's like anything else...if you're getting your "everything" from one source then how would you know if its right/wrong/indifferent? There was a time in the early 90's that I'd listen and watch Rush...at first he was a breath of fresh air that wasn't there...now...I out grew him. If I'm changing the station and he's on I'll listen for about 3 minutes and rediscover that most of the "ideals" about the Democratic party that he has or talks about...I already knew.

Any time the pendulum swings violently one way (circa-'69) then you know its going to swing back as drastic the other. Now with Christian organization flexing their clout in politics...get ready because the "Cradle will rock...and I say Rock on!"

scorpioboy33
05-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
I thought he was a racist at one point too. The Donavan McNabb affair kinda cemented it in. Its MY opinion of him. No offense to people that listen to him, but he's like anything else...if you're getting your "everything" from one source then how would you know if its right/wrong/indifferent? There was a time in the early 90's that I'd listen and watch Rush...at first he was a breath of fresh air that wasn't there...now...I out grew him. If I'm changing the station and he's on I'll listen for about 3 minutes and rediscover that most of the "ideals" about the Democratic party that he has or talks about...I already knew.

Any time the pendulum swings violently one way (circa-'69) then you know its going to swing back as drastic the other. Now with Christian organization flexing their clout in politics...get ready because the "Cradle will rock...and I say Rock on!"
thanks man great post

magikmountn
05-21-2005, 11:22 AM
okay rush is a racist? is that because he said that mcnabb was overrated because he was black? i feel the same way. he isnt that great but because so many people are trying to champion a black quarterback they tend to overrate them often. vick anyone? we all got to see for ourselves that he really is not a good passer in last years championship game. is vick a great athlete? of course . mcnabb? of course.
rush isnt racist because he believes welfare (as is now)is bad for black america. If you cant see how the systems doesnt support progress then you will need more help than i can possibly give you. affirmitive action has served its purpose and is now having a negative effect on our country. dont believe me? why are our public schools failing? the truth is there. rush is racist because he supports the republican party and we all know they are racist right? the republican party was founded for the purpose of emancipating the slaves. oh! the naacp doesnt support republicans. yeah but as long as black america lives in fear they (naacp and democrats) have a job. why is it the kkk marches with 3 idiots and it makes headlines and a black senator fires all of his white employees when he takes office only to replace them with black ones makes a 4th page snippet. how many minorities did bush elect to the courts? how many did clinton ? who is holding up these minorities from being appoiinted? it couldnt be the champions of the minorities (democrats) could it? rush is racist? please tell me how you figured this one out. i have got to know because if he is racist then i might be too. i do not agree with everything rush says but he is on it most times . i personally do not even subscribe to his political party. at least he doesnt support the million more march. maybe that makes him racist? you tell me.

here is a couple of questions for you liberals reading this

why is it when a black is blatantly racist towards a white it is called reverse racism?

do you really think david stern was being racist to the head of the nbapa?

is bill clinton really the first black president? are you proud of that if you are black?

what color am i ?

rush may be racist but only he would know. i have never heard him support a racist or say anything racist.

DrMaddVibe
05-21-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by magikmountn
okay rush is a racist? is that because he said that mcnabb was overrated because he was black? i feel the same way. he isnt that great but because so many people are trying to champion a black quarterback they tend to overrate them often. vick anyone? we all got to see for ourselves that he really is not a good passer in last years championship game. is vick a great athlete? of course . mcnabb? of course.
rush isnt racist because he believes welfare (as is now)is bad for black america. If you cant see how the systems doesnt support progress then you will need more help than i can possibly give you. affirmitive action has served its purpose and is now having a negative effect on our country. dont believe me? why are our public schools failing? the truth is there. rush is racist because he supports the republican party and we all know they are racist right? the republican party was founded for the purpose of emancipating the slaves. oh! the naacp doesnt support republicans. yeah but as long as black america lives in fear they (naacp and democrats) have a job. why is it the kkk marches with 3 idiots and it makes headlines and a black senator fires all of his white employees when he takes office only to replace them with black ones makes a 4th page snippet. how many minorities did bush elect to the courts? how many did clinton ? who is holding up these minorities from being appoiinted? it couldnt be the champions of the minorities (democrats) could it? rush is racist? please tell me how you figured this one out. i have got to know because if he is racist then i might be too. i do not agree with everything rush says but he is on it most times . i personally do not even subscribe to his political party. at least he doesnt support the million more march. maybe that makes him racist? you tell me.

here is a couple of questions for you liberals reading this

why is it when a black is blatantly racist towards a white it is called reverse racism?

do you really think david stern was being racist to the head of the nbapa?

is bill clinton really the first black president? are you proud of that if you are black?

what color am i ?

rush may be racist but only he would know. i have never heard him support a racist or say anything racist.

Everything you wrote is a "stretch". A stretch of imagination and truth!

I invite you to actually investigate each point you made.

bueno bob
05-21-2005, 11:27 AM
I don't really care for him. More or less, I generally ignore him.

magikmountn
05-21-2005, 11:36 AM
Everything you wrote is a "stretch". A stretch of imagination and truth!

I invite you to actually investigate each point you made

everything i wrote? considering i mostly asked questions? a typical liberal response.

bueno bob
05-21-2005, 11:37 AM
I will investigate myself presently.

DrMaddVibe
05-21-2005, 12:06 PM
Overrated and make the Super Bowl? Didn't win, but we find out later he was sick during the game.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2003/writers/peter_king/09/30/mcnabb_limbaugh/

Blacks on welfare? It's fact that there are more whites on welfare! I'm opposed to it or believe that it should be tied to a work program. Get fed or state assistance...sweep up the street, sidewalks...etc!

Affirmative action was a giveaway to stop the cries of reparations. Was it needed? I didn't think so personally, but I don't think of people as black,white Democratic or Republican. To me its a little more in the vain of smart, stupid, victim or productive. It cuts across ALL classes and leaves nobody behind unless they're stifled or blinded to their personal beliefs.

Your bit about the Republican party is correct. Its amazing to me how the majorities of minorities(???that just doesn't look right???LOL!) overwhelmingly vote for the Democratic candidate. Regardless of whom it is! It has the (D) next to their name and that's all they see.

Discrimination is discrimination regardless of how it cuts and slices. I've often wondered why in this day and age we need the NAACP but yet can't have the WASAWP! We have Miss America, but yet there's a Miss Black America. There's BET but where's WET? The same people that own, operate and tune in to these programs and shows could be racist as well. As far as supporting the MMM or any thing else like that, well, there's NEVER been a million anything men, moms...you get the point...it just sounds good. Maybe that's their point. In sounding good they believe they are good. Who defines the defination of good?

I guess I was harsh on ya at first, but after reading it again and typing this I find some points that you're right on the mark about. It did puzzle me how Clinton paraded around and is labeled "The 1st Black President".

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/folder/clintonsracistroots.guest.html

As far as Bush, the guy can't do ANY good no matter what he does. He can nominate Louis Farrakhan to the Supreme Court and he'd still not get him past the confirmation hearings!

I posted earlier in this thread and I stand by what I said...There's no need to see McNabb as a BLACK quarterback. I don't drink from the well of Rush.

FORD
05-21-2005, 12:10 PM
I can't believe that moron called you a Liberal, AssVibe!

Welcome to the Party :D

DrMaddVibe
05-21-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I can't believe that moron called you a Liberal, AssVibe!

Welcome to the Party :D

Well, he was quick to the label like I was quick to judge his post.

He'll see the error...I'm POSITIVE!

magikmountn
05-22-2005, 11:49 PM
i didnt call you a liberal madd but ford did call me a moron. i just stated that it was a typical liberal response. you know liberals wont argue a point they will just say "you are wrong and stupid!". the best way to scare a liberal out of conversation is to bring up facts right? i never thought of mcnabb as a black QB. is he high ranking in any real serious statistical areas though? how does he stack up against elway or marino? how about ken o'brien for goodness sakes? how many td's did he throw to anybody not named owens? he is good but not great, if he was white he wouldnt be a topic for disussion because he would be middle of the road at best. vick on the other hand would still be something. he is so talented he just hasnt figured out how to pass consistently yet. anyway rush is most likely not a racist. original point right? moron ford? you could have called me ignorant and that would have been a better use of your vocabulary. since i have no idea what his politcal allegiance lies i would be ignorant but not a moron. i am done with this topic though since i believe the view of rush being racist is held by only the few who cant see truth. so, me typing about it not being so would only waste my time.

FORD
05-23-2005, 12:44 AM
original point right? moron ford? you could have called me ignorant and that would have been a better use of your vocabulary.

OK then. You're ignorant. Please come back when you are educated, and know how to use a fucking keyboard.

And only pussies use AOL.

Nickdfresh
05-23-2005, 09:45 AM
i didnt call you a liberal madd but ford did call me a moron. i just stated that it was a typical liberal response. you know liberals wont argue a point they will just say "you are wrong and stupid!". the best way to scare a liberal out of conversation is to bring up facts right? i never thought of mcnabb as a black QB. is he high ranking in any real serious statistical areas though? how does he stack up against elway or marino? how about ken o'brien for goodness sakes? how many td's did he throw to anybody not named owens? he is good but not great, if he was white he wouldnt be a topic for disussion because he would be middle of the road at best. vick on the other hand would still be something. he is so talented he just hasnt figured out how to pass consistently yet. anyway rush is most likely not a racist. original point right? moron ford? you could have called me ignorant and that would have been a better use of your vocabulary. since i have no idea what his politcal allegiance lies i would be ignorant but not a moron. i am done with this topic though since i believe the view of rush being racist is held by only the few who cant see truth. so, me typing about it not being so would only waste my time.

Well for one thing, he has made it to the Superbowl as many times as Marino did, and has the same record in it; he also has the same record of SUPERBOWL victories that Elway had at this point in his career.

Keep defending Blimp Limbaugh's drug induced comments...Especially the ones where he stated that drug addicts should be rounded up and put in to (fat) camps.;)

magikmountn
05-23-2005, 02:22 PM
i am an illiterate homoseckshooual

magikmountn
05-23-2005, 09:27 PM
nice job ford. good to see you found a place where you dont need a brain to survive. abuse of power is so not like you.

FORD
05-23-2005, 09:54 PM
good to see you just admitted to being an alias. Now get the fuck off this board, coward.

FasterPussycat
05-23-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
I thought he was very well spoken.
I also thought he had alot of views I didn't share.
I thought he came off as a closet racist who also thought that Nixon was a good president, thought that Liberals were responsible for most of the wrongs in the world.
I also thought he thought he was above everyone else even though he had been married 3 times..and was a pill head...
guess thats about what I think...your turn!

IMO, he is an arrss hole. Make that fatty arrss hole.

magikmountn
05-23-2005, 11:50 PM
an alias? i am not that. i have been a visitor since early 2000 though. i know you from the pleasure dome and vhforums. i never bothered to register before. i wish you would chill on the personal attacks though. classy move even for you to edit my posts. i am sorry i didnt bow to you . i almost forgot you are like god here. please forgive me and never remove your cock from ass ford. please. fuck off ford. i dont have time to create and alias just to come on here and play with you.
i just thought i would join a few conversations instead of just lurking. thanks for making it a wonderfully shitty experience. i bet you havent heard that since your last female partner right? way back when. get over yourself ford you are that important to warrant such attention.

DeadOrAlive
05-24-2005, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by FasterPussycat

figures. you're a friggin slut, with them pictures. and even sammy hagar too. you must fuck anything with a penis if you have him there.

Nickdfresh
05-24-2005, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by FasterPussycat

I think you are as well.

FasterPussycat
05-24-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Warham
You got all that out of a few days of listening to a show???

I smell something...

I've listened to Rush since 2000 and I've never got the sense that he's ever been a racist. I also know that he's been on record as saying that the Democrats hated Nixon for drumming on Alger Hiss during a large portion of his career in politics.

Aren't liberals responsible for most of the world's wrongs? When Rush is speaking of liberals, he's usually referring to the moveon.org fringe kook left which seeks to undermine our country. He rarely just attacks average Democrats.

Great radio. :D
I’ve watched his old syndicated shows enough and Rush Limbaugh is a racist punk.
He should have thanked Clinton for his career because this fat pig built his career by bashing solely Clinton administration.

BigBadBrian
05-24-2005, 07:00 PM
i am an illiterate homoseckshooual

Hey FORD, if you're going to edit this guy's post's because he's supposedly using an alias and actually someone else, are you going to report that to the webbies and going to do that for everyone else on this fucking board that does it also? Ante up, bitch.

FORD
05-24-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Hey FORD, if you're going to edit this guy's post's because he's supposedly using an alias and actually someone else, are you going to report that to the webbies and going to do that for everyone else on this fucking board that does it also? Ante up, bitch.

Believe me, I'm fed up with the aliases in general. And you may notice our friends from both ends of eternity haven't been dropping by lately as a result.

This new flock of Hagar sheep isn't remotely humorous, and the red state retards with the kindergarten grammar skills are giving me migraines just attempting to read their horseshit. Fuck, I'm starting to miss Asscrotch and Gelding. Those guys were hopelessly lost in their neocon delusions, but at least you could read their shit without getting a headache ;)

magikmountn2
05-25-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

he is really just upset that i do not agree with his point of view. it has nothing to do with my kindergarten grammar skills or any really justly founded belief that i am some alias. i cant stand sammy hagar by the way. so of all of your insluts ford that was the cruelest.

FORD
05-25-2005, 01:00 PM
I wasn't calling YOU a Hagar sheep. But it's good that you at least recognized that the other descriptions apply.

vanzilla
05-25-2005, 01:21 PM
In my opinion - Rush is no better or worse than the dozens of other conservative talk show hosts on the air. He's very well spoken, and I sometimes agree with what he says. More often than not though, I find him annoying and hypocrtical (the whole drug addict comment comes to mind). I don't lean on him for the majority of my information, just as conservatives wouldn't lean on Michael Moore or Al Franken for theirs. I think you've got to listen to a mix of these right and left wing cats and make your own decisions.

Rush certainly paved the way for right-wing conservative talk show hosts though. He practically created the market for it.

DeadOrAlive
05-25-2005, 10:41 PM
haha liberals just cant take it... well i'm out see y'all

magikmountn2
05-26-2005, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by FORD
I wasn't calling YOU a Hagar sheep. But it's good that you at least recognized that the other descriptions apply.

i didnt know you were grading me. so it is grammatically correct to start a sentence with "But"? whatever.

magikmountn2
05-26-2005, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
I think you've got to listen to a mix of these right and left wing cats and make your own decisions.

Rush certainly paved the way for right-wing conservative talk show hosts though. He practically created the market for it.

couldnt agree with you more. it seems the market is ripe for something completely new though. republicans are showing themselves to be too soft with the way they have handled things recently.