PDA

View Full Version : I personally enjoy Relationships.

Jesterstar
05-11-2005, 10:20 AM
Now I did write something about this before. But I think now is a more relevent time than ever.

Relationships. I enjoy them. I'm enjoying the one I am in now. Sure we do things that make eachother crazy. Sure we fight. Sure she called the cops on me when I was drunk and chasing her around the Trailor...............Wait Scratch that one.

Anyway I think any Releationship that anyone has now is a DIRECT result of the past. How your last relationship went in the past will dictate certain aspects of your relationship today.

Me I've always known good relationships. My parents are the only ones in my family to stay together. They have been Married for almost 30 years now having tied the knot at 21.

My Grandparents were at almost 50 years when my grandfather died of cancer. My Grandmother still wears her wedding ring and would never think of dating another man. She laughs at the idea. And when she says there is not another man out there like your Grandfather. I beleive her.

Now to say that it's impossible to enjoy and love marriage or be happy in a relationship is a Streach. I've seen it. I grew up in a Relationship healthy enviorment.

But to say that the way we handle our Relationships are Cult like. Of course they are Cult like. We are TRIBAL ANIMALS. The Tribes have been Broken up and Separated. They don't exist. But they Carry on through the Family unit. That is a way that our true Tribal Nature is exspressed. It's where most of us fortunate to grow up in a typical family enviorment learn about socioty and social skills. We learn about good and Bad and Right and wrong and where to go and where not to go. Things like that.

Now if you have the opposite exspirence then you tend to be mentally conditioned against it because it isn't a reality that has existed to you. Which is fine. Rouge Animals are all through Nature and tend not to blend with the social Setting. Something in that animals mind triggers it to loath a pack mentality or prevents it from conforming to thousands of years of conditioning. Both ways are just as possible in Nature. Both ways are neither right or wrong it's just a choice. Like any of us. I choose to drink about 10 cups of coffee a day. Is that good for me??? No but that is the choice I make and I personally enjoyed the CAffeene Buzz I got. Same thing with Marriage.

Of course there are times when our conditioned ways of being and years of FEAR MONGERING projected at us everyday. The need for Routine and comfort are more and More. For some of us that is the way to go. Some people need contant Randomness. Which is fine also. In fact in one incarnation or another we all enjoy random moments because it gives us a non sensical story to tell during social interaction making our moments of living seem more important than they are.

Verses Projecting one the winner over another. Just let them be. I enjoy my relationship. I've been totally commited and haven't cheated. I don't pursue any advances made on me by women her at work or if I am out doing stuff. I intend to stay that path. Because I have the impression that there is reward in the long haul. And if I don't do it with this one. Then I might try again. Or may not. Because I can change my mind about this philosophy anytime I want. Even though right now I intend to make it something I am commited to. Because I personally enjoy Disapline and commitment. And I hope someday after I die some woman says "There is not another man Like Ryan."

Because that is the type of Memory I want to leave.

vanzilla
05-11-2005, 10:41 AM
That was beautiful.

I would never think of cheating on my wife.

Unless it was for a threesome.

Might as well make it count.

Carmine
05-11-2005, 10:46 AM
GREAT Phukkin post, Jester!!

Jesterstar
05-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
That was beautiful.

I would never think of cheating on my wife.

Unless it was for a threesome.

Might as well make it count.

Dude Who would I be if my girl wanted that and I deny her. I would be a terrable boyfriend. And I don't want to be a bad boyfriend.

vanzilla
05-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Dude Who would I be if my girl wanted that and I deny her. I would be a terrable boyfriend. And I don't want to be a bad boyfriend.

My wife would never allow it - unless it was with another guy:uck:

So unless I can find 2 chicks willing to go that route, it's not going to happen.

Sure it's a double standard, but one I'm comfortable with.

Jesterstar
05-11-2005, 11:05 AM
I heard that.