PDA

View Full Version : You won't see me here too often...

DLR'sCock
02-28-2004, 06:00 PM
Unfotunately the PC's I use at the library at work won't allow the roth army to be viewable...and I haven't had a PC working at home for more than year now, nor do I have a great inclination to get another one....we'll see....

Have fun, I will try to pop in when I can with my usual nut ball left wing, peace love, and happiness to all, and fuck the establishment that lies to you as it anally rapes you blah blah blah bs....

have fun kiddies!!!!;)

Sarge
02-28-2004, 06:34 PM
what error message are you getting?

John Ashcroft
02-28-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
what error message are you getting?

The system detected an unrecoverable error. Try getting a job, then try again later.

:D

ELVIS
02-29-2004, 07:52 AM
LMAO !!
:elvis:

Little Texan
02-29-2004, 12:11 PM
You can buy a brand new computer these days for $500, and used ones for even less than that.

Cathedral
02-29-2004, 12:53 PM
But he can get lost for free which in my opinion is a better value...lol.

Rubnose
02-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Raise your hand who cares?

rustoffa
03-01-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Unfotunately the PC's I use at the library at work won't allow the roth army to be viewable...and I haven't had a PC working at home for more than year now, nor do I have a great inclination to get another one....we'll see....

Have fun, I will try to pop in when I can with my usual nut ball left wing, peace love, and happiness to all, and fuck the establishment that lies to you as it anally rapes you blah blah blah bs....

have fun kiddies!!!!;)
Are you braggin' or complainin'?Also,the fuck,lies,and anally rape speel was a non-sequitur disaster.