PDA

View Full Version : Geezer Butler: New Iommi Album "Brilliant"

bueno bob
05-11-2005, 06:36 PM
BLACK SABBATH Bassist Geezer Butler Calls New TONY IOMMI Album “Brilliant” [Hot Flashes - 05.05.11 15:26:26]

BLACK SABBATH bassist Geezer Butler has posted the following message in the Journal section of his website (www.gzrmusic.com):

“Congratulations are in order this week. Firstly, I want to congratulate Tony Iommi for the best album I've heard in years. Sabbath fans, and Iommi fans, are going to be rejoicing when they hear this album. If you don't know by now, it's called Fused. It's brilliant. Buy it!

Secondly, I'd like to congratulate Chelsea for winning the English Premier League, and Liverpool for reaching the Champions League final.

My wife, Gloria, and myself have added yet another cat to our growing zoo. She's a little grey kitten [named Gracie], who had hours to live before she would have been put down in the Los Angeles Animal Shelter. I'll post pictures for your perusal.

Meanwhile, on a more serious note, although I am a pacifist and hate the very idea of killing and war, I have been thinking of the troops out there in Iraq. I cannot imagine the situation that they are in. They deserve all our support, because they would lay down their lives to protect us no matter what the situation. Some of them have behaved in a bad way, but when you are caught up in the madness of war, I think anyone is capable of anything. It's easy to criticize while sitting at home, with our families, safe and secure. So to all our troops out in the field, a big thanks from me, and a safe and swift return for all, please God.

Anyway, onward and upward as they say. I'm off to England to start rehearsals for our (Sabbath) summer exploits. I'm particularly looking forward to playing in Greece and Bulgaria, as the original Sabbath lineup has never played there. So, I'll be seeing you somewhere in Europe or America.

Peace. Geezer.”

PETE'S BROTHER
07-28-2013, 01:16 AM
think that cat is still alive?