PDA

View Full Version : LARGE woman - who flaunt it too much?

pete
02-28-2004, 08:53 PM
well dudes and dudettes
Here's a different take.

Let me tell you about fat woman.

LOL

Don't come to south florida.

In the last 7 years, we have been flooded with overweight woman who flaunt it.

I'm a bit of a hermit. I go to (only) great restaurants, but I have a gym at home, my recording studio and pretty much anything a person needs.

Joline (my confidante/ole lady of 7 years), pretty much handles shit for me, so i don't have to go to places like malls, and McDonald's and places where the diversity of American Culture can be encountered at any given time.

but lately, I've been more adventurous.

I've offered my services for situations that place me in very public settings.

Let Me Tell You!!!!!

The World Has Changed.

I feel like Rip Van Winkle.

Someone must be relating (?)

Large woman wearing half-shirts and skin-tight Hip-Huggers.

Is this a national phenomenon?

I think not. It's a predominantly Latin attribute from my brief research.

They came, relentlessly through the mall corridor!!!

I felt like I was in India or, some strange foreign land.

Chicks with GUTS.

NO!

beer-bellies is the only way i could most closely describe the sight that came relentlessly.

I went back on 3 occasions due to the xmas sales season and it was the same thing.

It wasn't me in a funk on some day that caused me to...... maybe, focus more on some stereotype.

My 3rd mall visit was accompanied by a coworker and let me tell you.

It was real. (Laughed our asses off.)

It seems to predominate around woman in their high-school years.

Is everyone else around the country experiencing this?????

Or am I just the lucky 1? LOL

seriously.

we must be around the same age.....

what da fuck?

Seshmeister
02-28-2004, 08:59 PM
Florida is bad for that in my experience.

On a plus note it makes you feel like you look a million dollars.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Little Texan
02-29-2004, 12:02 PM
I don't see many fat women around here dressing racy like that (THANK GOD!). Must be just a South Florida thang, or a Cuban women thang.

alexpgrimes
02-29-2004, 12:08 PM
I don't think that's what Jerry Lee Lewis was talking about when he wrote Whole Lotta Shakin'..

Little Texan
02-29-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
I don't think that's what Jerry Lee Lewis was talking about when he wrote Whole Lotta Shakin'..

He was inspired to write that song after a fat woman did jumping jacks nearby.

Golden AWe
02-29-2004, 03:29 PM
I find extremely overweight people funny - It does make me feel a lot better looking myself and if you're doing comedy - a fat man running and sweating is always a killer...:)

Panamark
03-01-2004, 05:03 AM
We get this in Australia too. Mostly in Shopping Malls. Why do these women wear clothing that accentuates their obesity ? Ive got nothing against larger people, in fact some of my best friends are chunky buggers, and they are some of the funniest dudes I know. (Both Male and Female) But I could never figure out why you would want to make your fat bits more obvious ?? Tis a great mystery you unearthed, pete.

I guess they are saying, Im fat and Im proud of it ! Could be the small car syndrome too. For some reason here in OZ, the larger the woman, the smaller the car. Is that like a "Im not fat, look I can fit into this tiny little car" thingy ??

If I was chunky I would have the biggest baddest car on the earth :)
If you are going to be big, might aswell be comfortable...

Eyes of the Night
03-01-2004, 06:05 AM
Up here we call them "brema ho's " ...

:gulp:

Sweet Irony
03-01-2004, 08:52 AM
Ughhhh I see this strange dressing habit at work all the time....I wonder sometimes if some people have just always been big, and dont know how awful they look...or is it "I love myself for who I am"?? Or were they once even bigger and they lost some weight and now think they are THIN and buy clothes 8 sizes too small??

Its bad covered up, but worse if flab is exposed...ughhhhh

Cathedral
03-01-2004, 09:30 AM
Black Dudes tend to like that sort of thing...

I don't care what someone else looks like if their personality is cool. I wouldn't necessariliy go looking for a larger woman, but i have certainly had some great sex from going hoggin on occasion.

Let me be more specific...Hoggin to me is dating a chick that is 175 or less....any more than that and i'd have a motivation problem in the sack.

Blind Dates.........never trust your best friend to set you up....even more so if his girlfriend hates you, lol.

A song comes to mind, and it goes like this
"You can have her I don't want her she;s too fat for me"
I have dashed out the back door before as IT was coming in the front door..............

Panamark
03-03-2004, 01:27 AM
175 what ? Pounds or Kilos ??

The "FAT CAT" is in da house !! :)