PDA

View Full Version : Gayest. Fucking. Thing. Ever.

bueno bob
05-12-2005, 07:19 PM
OZZY OSBOURNE Pleads With Queen For Knighthood, Wants Sharon To Be Known As Lady Osbourne [Hot Flashes - 05.05.12 13:36:53]

ContactMusic (www.contactmusic.com) has issued the following report:

"OZZY OSBOURNE is pleading with British royal Queen Elizabeth II for a knighthood - so his wife Sharon can be a lady.

The former BLACK SABBATH frontman isn't bothered by the Sir title himself, but would love his redheaded spouse to be known as Lady Osbourne.

He says, "I wouldn't turn down a knighthood, but I don't think I'll get one. There are people who deserve it more than me.

"I'm just a working class hero. The only reason I'd like a knighthood is so my wife could be a lady."

HOW FUCKING MUCH do you wanna bet that Sharon's behind all of this?

:mad:

Disgusting.

Rikk
05-12-2005, 07:32 PM
What a fucking joke. He thinks a new album with BLACK SABBATH is a waste of time, but a box set full of the same songs he's released four or five times, plus a duet with MISS PIGGY and a MOUNTAIN cover, and being knighted are all useful?

bueno bob
05-12-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
What a fucking joke. He thinks a new album with BLACK SABBATH is a waste of time, but a box set full of the same songs he's released four or five times, plus a duet with MISS PIGGY and a MOUNTAIN cover, and being knighter are all useful?

That's because he's Mr. Sharon Arden! :rolleyes:

rustoffa
05-12-2005, 09:30 PM
Man, Keef ripped Jagger for that.

Oz doesn't have a Keef though.

Fuck, maybe Sharon has a switchblade or something.

:rolleyes:

Panamark
05-13-2005, 02:34 AM
Ya know, he could be joking. He tends to do that a lot ! :)

DLR82VH
05-13-2005, 02:46 AM
Damn I don't think Ozzy knows what the hell is going on anymore cept for what Sharon tells him to do.

Really sad if you ask me

Panamark
05-13-2005, 03:50 AM
Actually the Gayest thing ever is that Van Hagar 5150 walk...

DLR82VH
05-13-2005, 07:08 AM
LMFAO!!!!!! Why did you have to remind me of that shit........I am fuckin crackin up over here thinkin about that dumbass walk.

bueno bob
05-13-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

Hmm. This is true. The 5150 strut is/was much gayer than Ozzy begging to be made a knight.

Good point.

Hardrock69
05-13-2005, 11:04 AM
They have not Larg....

Shaun Ponsonby
05-13-2005, 11:54 AM
Ozzy is really doing my fucking head in. If I ever meet him I'm going to give him a fucking big bollocking for this shit. Sharon is definately behind it all. Fuck, she's everywhere these days. She's even doing fucking ASDA adverts.

bueno bob
05-13-2005, 11:56 AM
Somebody desperately needs to start the "Sharon Osbourne: The Cunt" thread.

FORD
05-13-2005, 01:22 PM
OK, so Ozzy doesn't want Sabbath inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame because it's a bunch of pretentious crap (I believe those were his words) but he wants to be a fucking knight???

Your majesty!! There's a swarm of bloody birds attacking Buckingham Palace. What can we do??

Call Sir John of Osbourne. He'll handle those flying menaces!!
http://www.lookalikes-susanscott.co.uk/New%20images/Popstars/Ozzy%20Ozbourne%20-%20Bird.jpg

bueno bob
05-13-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by FORD
OK, so Ozzy doesn't want Sabbath inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame because it's a bunch of pretentious crap (I believe those were his words) but he wants to be a fucking knight???

Your majesty!! There's a swarm of bloody birds attacking Buckingham Palace. What can we do??

http://www.lookalikes-susanscott.co.uk/New%20images/Popstars/Ozzy%20Ozbourne%20-%20Bird.jpg

"But Lady Sharon won't let him out of his cage, Majesty!"

scottd1984
05-13-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by FORD

http://www.lookalikes-susanscott.co.uk/New%20images/Popstars/Ozzy%20Ozbourne%20-%20Bird.jpg NICE!! ROFLMAO!!!!

Carmine
05-13-2005, 01:26 PM
Nice teeth Oz...They look green and yellow?

Mr Badguy
05-13-2005, 02:15 PM
No way!

My country is enough of a joke without them making Ozzy a knight.

It would make Britain a laughing stock.

Heavy Metal madman? Yes.

Knight of the British Empire? Hell no.

Matt White
05-13-2005, 02:32 PM
"Poor Ozzy, I knew him well"

Vinnie Velvet
05-13-2005, 03:39 PM
Yes, very gay.

But I also agree, the 5150 walk was THE gayest thing ever.

Soul Reaper
05-14-2005, 04:39 PM
not the gayest thing ever but...

SIR OZZY??!!

canadiandlrgirl
05-14-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
What a fucking joke. He thinks a new album with BLACK SABBATH is a waste of time, but a box set full of the same songs he's released four or five times, plus a duet with MISS PIGGY and a MOUNTAIN cover, and being knighted are all useful?

ya miss piggy wtf were you thinking ozzy!!!!!!!!!!!

canadiandlrgirl
05-14-2005, 08:17 PM

5150 walk,is that were they make a train and do that rediculous strutt ya that was gay

Panamark
05-15-2005, 03:10 AM
Yep.. Thats it, once you see it, you have the ultimate benchmark
for measuring anything gay.

I mean the Village People look Hetero after watching the 5150 walk..

canadiandlrgirl
05-16-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW THAT IS FUCKIN' FUNNY.

canadiandlrgirl
05-16-2005, 09:04 AM
Yep.. Thats it, once you see it, you have the ultimate benchmark
for measuring anything gay.

I mean the Village People look Hetero after watching the 5150 walk..

LMAO

Terry
05-16-2005, 11:01 AM
That fuckin' queer-ass 5150 walk!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha..........aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!
Only thing possibly as gay is when they made that sign of the vagina, or whatever the fuck it was supposed to be, over their heads.
Thanks for the 5150-walk reminder; good stuff for a laugh.

Ozzy? Yeah, not so much the Prince of Fucking Darkness anymore! His whole reality show came off as the desperate move of a has-been, but he was still doing the OzzFest and whatnot, soi doubt it had anything to do with Ozzy.......comes off as something Sharon and his talentless kids wanted to do, and Ozzy seems so befuddled that he barely has any cognizance of what's being done in his name.

VH1's least metal moments pointed out when Ozzy went to some dinner with George W., who made a joke about his mom liking Ozzy's stuff, as pretty lame. For me, it's part and parcel with this whole 'The Osbournes' thing. Will always dig what Ozz did up to and including Blizzard and Diary, and a couple of tunes here and there through about 1991, but really have had no use for Oz in about a decade and a half.

mentalpancake
05-31-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I agree with that.