PDA

View Full Version : Sammy Hagar Returning To Van Halen Is Like A Poop Returning To The Butt®

hitch1969©
05-13-2005, 08:35 AM
So when I saw that here at Roth Army, I started incorporating it into my everyday vocabulary because it was so kewl.

When something sucked, I would tell the preggerchick "This is like Sammy Hagar returning to Van Halen, which is like a poop returning to the butt"

I also began using this at work, which in hindsight may have not been as good an idea as people in the corporate environment are not as socially adept to understand the wisdom of DickFace McSlapnuts.

Earlier this week, I was in a meeting with about 20 people discussing this project that I am heading up. Because I am the project manager, I sort of run those meetings, take the feedback, process it, and then poop it out of my butt and use my own kewler ideas.

EEEENYWHOOOOO, this butch lesbo chick that I hate came up with a fairly good angle, except for the fact that she hates the feeling of a man inside of her, which is what Old Number Two is all about. Havingsensedthis, I immediately announced to the team that her idea was much like Sammy Hagar returning to Van Halen, which is like a poop returning to the butt. Even though I am going to use her idea and take the credit for the idea.

So she waited until after the meeting, even though i totally made her look stupid as stupid does. She comes up to me and tells me that she is going to my supervisor to report harassment.

I'm like, wait baby. I didnt just make that shit up. It's the real fucking deal, I read it on the internet. Some dude named DickFace McSlapnuts said it and it's really famous. It's a pop culture reference and therefore allowable under various harassment laws.

I guess that being a lesbian, the name DickFace McSlapnuts gave her flashbacks of her daddy going down on her or WHATEVER FUCK MADE HER LESBIAN and she flipped out and ran to Human Resources. Now I am having to explain DickFace McSlapnuts and the concept of Sammy Hagar returning to Van Halen, which is like a poop returning to the butt, to some granola eating earther chick with the power to take away the nigga's right to earn.

But she was no lesbian. And that's when ol number 2 turned on the charm and charisma and talked his way out of the shit. I mentioned that the preggerchick and i recycle, my hopes of making the earth a better place, doing it all for the children and blah frickety blah and all that shit that makes her pussy so wet for a man who cares like she does.

She told me that nobody was going to pursue this off-the-cuff comment which was a pop culture reference used to demonstrate a legitimate business need to a employees under my supervision. She wanted me to approach the butch lesbo and resolve the bad feelings in person and it would be forgotten.

I marveled at this opportunity to teach this man hater how to love the small yet virile as she should. The lesbo chick wasnt so receptive. She felt her issue had been dismissed and ignored, which it had, but then again thats not what it was about anyway, it's about playing little corporate games and obviously she was no match for my prowess in the boardroom. She was so frustrated that she started sexually harassing me, telling me that I wasnt a man and had no balls... the usual stuff to egg a guy on. But I wouldnt bite. Nope. However, now knowing that I had her in a mexican shootout kind of situation, i decided to really lay this shit on the line and convert her back to men like she should be.

I told her that her big plastic dildo in her snatch was like Sammy Hagar returning to Van Halen, which is like a poop returning to the butt, and it could never compare to David Lee Roth returning to Van Halen, which would be the orgasmic joy that would be my small yet verile penis inside her.

She went back to HR but I denied it all.

BREASTS!!

=h=

hitch1969©
05-13-2005, 08:57 AM
****** GENERAL®

NEED

STICKY THREAD™

I ain't asking twice.

I'll just start banning.

BREASTS!!

=h=

Panamark
05-13-2005, 09:01 AM
A sticky for number twos, and the Lesbian !!

hitch1969©
05-13-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
A sticky for number twos, and the Lesbian !!

Dude you unstuck the other thread to make room for this one!

THat's kewl by me. Officer thinking panamark.

You know when to hold them. You know when to fold them. Know when to walk away. Know when to run.

You don't count your money when you're sitting at the table.

You know there's time enough for counting when the dealin is done.

when the poop hath returned to the butt.

you don't run with pinkertons and ANY man that hates the pinkertons by proxy is a friend of mine as I hate the cocksucking pinkertons.

BREASTS!!

=h=

Nickdfresh
05-13-2005, 09:29 AM
All ALAN HALE the return of HITCH1969©!

And sum of us that never got to see him in top form!

hitch1969©
05-13-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

I see that you don't run with the fucking pinkertons or the fucking hearsts for that matter.

and fucking bullock is montana.

****** GENERAL™ say aye!

BREASTS!!

=h=

Nickdfresh
05-13-2005, 09:43 AM
Aye back my friend!

BREASTS!! Always!

LoungeMachine
05-13-2005, 10:05 AM
Why have I not been BANNED yet?

NIPPLES

=LM=

LoungeMachine
05-13-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Jonus Grumby Lives

ThrillsNSpills
05-13-2005, 11:49 AM
Her idea being reduced to Sammy returning to Van Halen would send any self respecting critter to human resources in a huff. Whether it is a carpet muncher, or even a girl who greases herself up and backs into doorknobs.

Miss, that's an interesting angle but I liken it to poop returning to the butthole. (god I hope someone was rolling tape for this)rofl

hitch1969©
05-13-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Why have I not been BANNED yet?

NIPPLES

=LM=

you run with the pinkertons. i hate the cocksucking pinkertons.

now you're BANNED.

sorry bro.

BREASTS!!

=h=

Guitar Shark
05-13-2005, 12:11 PM
What this woman needs, in my opinion, is a two-minute experience with the small, yet surprisingly virile, hitchCOCK©.

GAR
05-13-2005, 03:26 PM
My empurpled and imbittered TAINT is stretched to recall just who is hitch1969 and I for cuntfuckingmember who it is.

GAR
05-13-2005, 03:27 PM
I think it is Sarge. OR VH Links Sucks.

GAR
05-13-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by GAR
My empurpled and imbittered TAINT is stretched to recall just who is hitch1969? and I for cuntfuckingmember who it is.

may be Brett. It's definately Brett, just like the butt that returns to the Main ePooted™, deflated TaintPURPLING©.

I'm right, huh Brett.

seenbad
05-13-2005, 03:36 PM
Take GAR's icon there and throw it in to reverse and you can see what the slapnut was trying to say quite vividly.

Hitch, if you actually pulled that off in the corp. environment and in the way you describe, you just gotcherself a fan. That's fucking perfect.

Nickdfresh
05-13-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by GAR
may be Brett. It's definately Brett, just like the butt that returns to the Main ePooted�, deflated TaintPURPLING�.

I'm right, huh Brett.

I think HITCH1969 should sick KATYDID on you for that insolence! I bet your vagina is just menstruating as we speak over this!

GAR
05-13-2005, 04:41 PM
3 entries found for Nickdfresh.
adv : in an Nickdfreshant manner; "Miss Burney protested Nickdfreshantly, her long thin nose turning pink with Nickdfrecation at this Nickdfresherent piece of mimicry"
Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Nickdfrenceton University

GAR
05-13-2005, 04:42 PM
hitch1969© Who ? is

GAR
05-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Who is ButtSickle?

GAR
05-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Who is

oh i'll gey it right ok ok

Who is BustTicle?

GAR
05-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Plescticle.

Who is Plescticle1968?

Nickdfresh
05-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by GAR
3 entries found for Nickdfresh.
adv : in an Nickdfreshant manner; "Miss Burney protested Nickdfreshantly, her long thin nose turning pink with Nickdfrecation at this Nickdfresherent piece of mimicry"
Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Nickdfrenceton University

One word for GAR: P-U-S-S-Y!

You still here fag? I thought you embarrassed yourself off this site by being an incredibly self-nullifying panty-waste, yet you still run your mouth as if you're not a complete laughing stock. Mr. walking cuntradiction himself. Your word is SHIT here dude, don't ever forget that henceforth.

KATYDID=OWN3D GAR

GAR
05-13-2005, 04:54 PM
Who is Rikk?

Who is my mommy?

Who is hungry for ice cream?

Who is penguin?

Who wants to be a bad penguin?

Who wants to spank my penguins' platypus?

Who is a fookin platypus?

Who is French?

Who has French?

Excuse my French?

Who is Sarge?

Who is Bette Midler?

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Who is Beph?

Sarge's Little Helper
05-13-2005, 04:54 PM
Who is Rikk?

Who is my mommy?

Who is hungry for ice cream?

Who is penguin?

Who wants to be a bad penguin?

Who wants to spank my penguins' platypus?

Who is a fookin platypus?

Who is French?

Who has French?

Excuse my French?

Who is Sarge?

Who is Bette Midler?

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Who is Beph?

Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

Nickdfresh
05-13-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

How inspirational GAR! This song, by one of your favorite singers, SAM...er BETTE MIDLER, is dedicated firmly to you an your relentless heroism and martyrdom fighting for such notable sociopaths such as VH LINKS SUCKS as a fallen MOD...her ya' go cheeky-sweet-cheeks!

BETTE MIDLER LYRICS

"Wind Beneath My Wings"

Ohhhh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh.
It must have been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.
I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
You're everything I wish I could be.
I could fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?
You're everything, everything I wish I could be.
Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, the wind beneath my wings.
You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.
Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,
so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you,
thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.

GAR
05-13-2005, 05:40 PM
I like it better
Than Bettie Midler
What HELL-lain Reddy saiddy
in her ditty "I CAN'T HEAR YOU NO MORE"

Here you are again
Tell me you're sorry baby
Tell me you wanna come back home
Where you belong

http://www.ristoklint.com/ristoons-1/pictures/machete.jpg

There you go again
Lyin and alibing
Singin that same old worn out song
Here it comes now
I can't hear you no more
I've heard it all before
You ain't reachin me no how, no way
No time till noon today

http://www.hotblkjock.com/straps/gagged.jpg

I can't hear you no more
I can't hear you no more
You walked out on me
Once too often baby
And I can't take no more of your jive
And that's the truth
I ain't about to let you
Rub me in the ground
I'm not gonna throw away my youth
Not for any man

http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/samer/dvd/gfx/dvdvideo/gacy/Gacy_1.jpg

I can't hear you no more
I've heard it all before
You ain't reachin me no how, no way
No time until noon today
I can't hear you no more
I can't hear you no more
I can't hear you no more

http://www.alarmingproducts.com/pics/gag.jpg
I've heard it all befo

Nickdfresh
05-13-2005, 05:42 PM
Hehehehehehe...
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=496308

GAR
05-13-2005, 05:45 PM
I got a call from a guy named Owned.. I think it's for you NickD.

Nickdfresh
05-13-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by GAR
I got a call from a guy named Owned.. I think it's for you NickD.

That was you mama yearning for my penis...

GAR
05-13-2005, 05:49 PM
How do you know, did you listen carefully to Owned?

I think it was the deeper voice of an Owning.

Nickdfresh
05-13-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by GAR
How do you know, did you listen carefully to Owned?

I think it was the deeper voice of an Owning.

Her throat was a little hoarse you might say...

GAR
05-13-2005, 05:51 PM
Now I'm sure it was for U.

Your first name is U? U. R. Owned?

GAR
05-13-2005, 05:52 PM
They didn't ask for a Gar, they asked for a U. R. Owned, right?

Nickdfresh
05-13-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by GAR
They didn't ask for a Gar, they asked for a U. R. Owned, right?

She was just being coy and trying to save your feelings...She knows you're a sensitive boy.:)

Big Troubles
05-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
What this woman needs, in my opinion, is a two-minute experience with the small, yet surprisingly virile, hitchCOCK©.

No...all she needs is to be pissed in. :D Even the grate Hitch can't stop my yellow flow.

GAR
05-13-2005, 08:17 PM
WHO is the ePussy mod you un[IMG]'d my hotlinks!

LEGGO MAHFAKKANEGGO© MAN..

GAR
05-13-2005, 08:22 PM
[MODERATED BY: Dave's PA Rental, DLR7884, rustoffa, WARF]

This unfair action of unfairness and owning is too dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddlr7884'ish to not be dlr7884.

DLR7884
05-13-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by GAR
[MODERATED BY: Dave's PA Rental, DLR7884, rustoffa, WARF]

This unfair action of unfairness and owning is too dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddlr7884'ish to not be dlr7884.

What the fuck are you talking about, goon?

DLR7884
God damn you are a fucking retard sometimes.

DLR7884
05-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Scratch that----

Of late, all the time.

DLR7884
Fuckhead.

LoungeMachine
05-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by hitch1969©
you run with the pinkertons. i hate the cocksucking pinkertons.

now you're BANNED.

sorry bro.

BREASTS!!

=h=

run with the pinkos?

me?

nope.

I do let them wash my cars and pick through the garbage cans on occasion. perhaps your cuntfused.

sorry, bro.

NIPPLES

=LM=

And if you still want to ban me, get in line. Both JesterSTOOL and Joe Thunder claim to be webmasters, and have first dibs on my banning.

But it's been a while, and my memory is poor. Perhaps I'm the one cuntfused.:cool:

LoungeMachine
05-13-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Scratch that----

Of late, all the time.

DLR7884
Fuckhead.

I thought I was the only one who noticed.

Always thought the cat was funny, 'til someone shit in his cheerios

BROTH

scottydabodi
05-14-2005, 01:41 AM
To add my 2 cents worth, the whole "Poop returning to the butt" thing is 100% fucking HILARIOUS!! Yet another 5-star post from hitch, w/assistance from the Legendary DICKFACE. Excellent work!!

hitch1969©
05-14-2005, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
To add my 2 cents worth, the whole "Poop returning to the butt" thing is 100% fucking HILARIOUS!! Yet another 5-star post from hitch, w/assistance from the Legendary DICKFACE. Excellent work!!

Well son, you have that 1/2 correctal. Yet another 5-star post from hitch. McSlapnuts is a good kid, but what is his member number here at the goddamned motherfucking diamond david lee roth army????

someone fetch his member number for the ****** GENERAL as he kicks back and sips a motherfucking waborita.

uh uh uh uh uhu h uh uhuhu h

waborita = diaharrea because Sammy Hagar Returning To Van Halen Is Like A Poop Returning To The Butt®!!!

GAR
05-14-2005, 02:47 PM
O Grate HitchBRAIN

I am at a lost for warts because of what they did - they took out the remote linking on this thread in an attempt to suckjewgate mah pictorial layout.

They eSpayed and eNeutered my post.

Then I bitched. So whoever cut my Van DeaferRANTs' virility in the graphical sense, they cut also the pix from my new eBitch and now neither of us is wrecking your grate thread.

I been GANGKED and eStripped o'my nono-area..

http://www.sfbike.org/images/resources/frame.jpg

I need my thread-wrecking linking back because my backside takes a linking and keeps on stinking, knowhuttimean...

BEAST,
G8*
Demasculated, defiled, disempurpled and rebittered of it

scottydabodi
05-14-2005, 09:33 PM
Well son, you have that 1/2 correctal. Yet another 5-star post from hitch. McSlapnuts is a good kid, but what is his member number here at the goddamned motherfucking diamond david lee roth army????
Sammy Hagar Returning To Van Halen Is Like A Poop Returning To The Butt®!!!

Is it just me, or does McSlapnuts bear a striking resemblance to Popeye... maybe I'm drunk...
I just can't stop saying "Sammy Hagar Returning To Van Halen Is Like A Poop Returning To The Butt®!!!" This is the funniest thing I may have ever seen...

scottydabodi
05-14-2005, 09:45 PM
I have a message from ALAN:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=449830

rustoffa
05-15-2005, 12:26 AM
Motherfuckers asses look like flat tires on mountain bikes.

Arriba Dearchay you no good bastards.

Nickdfresh
05-15-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by GAR
O Grate HitchBRAIN

I am at a lost for warts because of what they did - they took out the remote linking on this thread in an attempt to suckjewgate mah pictorial layout.

They eSpayed and eNeutered my post.

Then I bitched. So whoever cut my Van DeaferRANTs' virility in the graphical sense, they cut also the pix from my new eBitch and now neither of us is wrecking your grate thread.

I been GANGKED and eStripped o'my nono-area..

I need my thread-wrecking linking back because my backside takes a linking and keeps on stinking, knowhuttimean...

BEAST,
G8*
Demasculated, defiled, disempurpled and rebittered of it

GAR, I am sorry to report that your penis has been outsourced to these two Indian girls to use as a doorjam:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/ahaha.jpg

classicdude
05-15-2005, 06:32 PM
How many of us have been at WorkplaceCentral aka CubicleWorld and wondered to ourselves, 'what would the wise and knowledgeable Dickface McSlapnutts do in our shoes?' Nice to see somebody like hitch1969 actually use that knowledge base for his own betterment and self-empowering! Way to go Hitch! :D

SammySucks1984
05-15-2005, 10:53 PM
Sam returning to van halen is impossible because Dave is van halen

GAR
05-16-2005, 03:36 PM
.. and because that Poop has already returned to the Butt

Nickdfresh
05-16-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by GAR
.. and because that Poop has already returned to the Butt

Then the 04' tour was like an enema!

GAR
05-17-2005, 01:18 PM
- yes, butt unlike most enemas where the expelled fluid is returned to the butt.

Nickdfresh
05-17-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by GAR
- yes, butt unlike most enemas where the expelled fluid is returned to the butt.

GAR being banned from the ARMY is like an enema rinsing out it's rectal cavity.

LookN4AMootBeat
05-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Who is Hitch1969?

Sarge's Little Helper
05-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Who is Hitch1969?

hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!

LookN4AMootBeat
05-18-2005, 07:46 PM
Who are the Pinkertons?

seenbad
05-18-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by LookN4AMootBeat
Who is Hitch1969?

Dude, you need to change your username immediately.

First of all, it's not a fucking moot beat. What the fuck is a moot beat and why would a lot of people be looking for one?

Secondly, that's been my signature for over 5 years. It's one of those little patented thingys. I own it. It's mine. This is perplexing me and I am perplexed. Don't make me sick guitar shark after you. I'm serious man, he'll fucking destroy you.

Big Troubles
05-19-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by seenbad

First of all, it's not a fucking moot beat. What the fuck is a moot beat and why would a lot of people be looking for one?

Secondly, that's been my signature for over 5 years. It's one of those little patented thingys. I own it. It's mine. This is perplexing me and I am perplexed. Don't make me sick guitar shark after you. I'm serious man, he'll fucking destroy you.

Why must you always make friends this way?

seenbad
05-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Why must you speak to me? I did not ask you to speak to me. Please only speak to me when you are spoken to.

Thank you.

Big Troubles
05-19-2005, 09:21 PM
Why must you speak to me? I did not ask you to speak to me. Please only speak to me when you are spoken to.

Thank you.

:lol: I spoke out of line.

:D

:bottle: good seeing ya here again.

seenbad
05-19-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm not liking the gay connotations put forth by your choice of smilies. It's concerning, but I respect the fact that you're learning only speak to me when spoken to, like a good boy, and this is true progress.

Carry on soldier.

Big Troubles
05-19-2005, 10:16 PM
I'm not liking the gay connotations put forth by your choice of smilies. It's concerning, but I respect the fact that you're learning only speak to me when spoken to, like a good boy, and this is true progress.

Carry on soldier.

This is my way of making sure there is no "hate" 'tween us. We have the same friends here and there, so maybe we should be pleasant.

truce?

Big Troubles
05-19-2005, 10:16 PM
you fucking cocksucker you! :D

scottydabodi
05-19-2005, 11:49 PM

Carry on soldier.

You're from "my girlfriend's pant"?!? Wow, I'm down there right now and I don't... wait... THERE YOU ARE!! YOU BASTARD!!

seenbad
05-20-2005, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
This is my way of making sure there is no "hate" 'tween us. We have the same friends here and there, so maybe we should be pleasant.

truce?

I'll tell ya what fucko, I'm in sucha pleasant mood tonight (for some reason), that I'll grace you with a maybe. It aint' exactly shitting a rainbow, but it may be the best you get.;)

Big Troubles
05-20-2005, 07:45 AM
I'll tell ya what fucko, I'm in sucha pleasant mood tonight (for some reason), that I'll grace you with a maybe. It aint' exactly shitting a rainbow, but it may be the best you get.;)

you got me gushing. ;) I'll tell you what... You change "fucko" to "bucko" and you've got yourself a deal. :D

seriously- peace my Hagar loving friend. :D

PhilFlappoRogan
05-20-2005, 04:03 PM
Who is hitch1969 ?

Sarge's Little Helper
Who is hitch1969 ?

hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!

PhilFlappoRogan
Thats who douchey.

PhilFlappoRogan
05-20-2005, 04:04 PM
Hitch fix your fucking site you fuggin jagoff

seenbad
05-20-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles

seriously- peace my Hagar loving friend. :D

Just when I thought you knew me....fucko.

stilleddiesangel
05-21-2005, 06:18 AM
Just when I thought you knew me....fucko.

Seenbad, play nice with the girls and boys or it's the naughty corner for you!!! SPANK!!!! :mad: ;)

seenbad
05-21-2005, 02:02 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh baby. You know what I like!!!!

Yes Nanny. Seenbad will be good. :)

DLR'sCock
05-21-2005, 07:06 PM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
05-21-2005, 07:06 PM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

LookN4AMootBeat
05-22-2005, 06:00 PM

Dude, it's "I seen a moo-boo-lad a lookin for a moot beat"
lol but anyway, who cares? I still want to know who the pinkertons are..

seenbad
05-22-2005, 06:10 PM
I think "somebody" (I'm not going to name names but his initials start with LOOKN4AMOOTBEAT!!) needs to re-read Dave's book. Thank you.

LookN4AMootBeat
05-22-2005, 06:19 PM
oh the answer to my question lies in dave's book? ok maybe if i run across it :p...........

Nickdfresh
05-22-2005, 06:41 PM
Dude...who the pinkertons are..

Pinkerton (http://college.hmco.com/history/readerscomp/rcah/html/ah_069100_pinkertons.htm) Security has a long and storied past.

LookN4AMootBeat
05-22-2005, 06:55 PM
wow, cool link, very interesting, thanks :)

Guitar Shark
05-23-2005, 03:21 PM

It has been 5 days since this request was made, and it has not been heeded.

seen's damages are increasing with each passing day.

seenbad
05-23-2005, 05:21 PM
That's what the fuck I'm talkin about right there.

I'd be happy to allow non-punitive if he were to simply stop posting, but my lawyer....he's got his own scathing agenda where I have no control. It's out of my hands at this point MOOT BEAT. You've fucked up your own back yard.

LookN4AMootBeat
05-23-2005, 08:48 PM
Hmmmmmmm....am i to understand that my honor has been sullied? That I am being called out? That a line has been drawn and I am being dared to step over it? That I am being invited to embroil myself into a silly verbal joust with a fellow fan of the Master of the Mush-mouth? Well, I've got just one thing to say to that my friends.......I seen a moo-boo lad-a-lookin for a MOOT BEAT!

seenbad
05-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Uh, sure.

LookN4AMootBeat
05-23-2005, 09:29 PM
ok GREAT! then it's settled. yay! cya! :D

seenbad
05-24-2005, 02:03 AM
Yay.

Fuckin moot beat.

stilleddiesangel
05-24-2005, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
It has been 5 days since this request was made, and it has not been heeded.

seen's damages are increasing with each passing day.

LOL.. Shark you are the MAN!!! I would love to have you on retainer babe!!! :D

hitch1969©
05-24-2005, 09:09 AM
THe evidence presents clearly in favor of seenbad.

so rule DA JUDGE™.

LookN4AMootBeat
05-24-2005, 09:17 PM
With all due respect to mr. hitch, I'm thinkin seenbad is veering attention away from the point of your thread.......that being sammy returning to van halen likened to the poop returning to the butt.

Now plz show some love to the MootBeat, ty. :gulp:

hitch1969©
05-25-2005, 01:36 AM
With all due respect to mr. hitch, I'm thinkin seenbad is veering attention away from the point of your thread.......that being sammy returning to van halen likened to the poop returning to the butt.

Now plz show some love to the MootBeat, ty. :gulp:

that dude's had that signature since before FUCK I DUNNO dude but its been a long time since i rock and rolled.

furthering this....

In our RothTard's Holy Scripture, "Crazy From The Heat", written by the Diamond One™ himself, verse "What Made Classic Van Halen Tick" page 115-116 tells us:

In a number of Van Halen tunes there's places where the lyrics don't make exact sense or you can't decipher what's being said... So, you hear a lyric like, "Yuh-duh lodda people that are looking for a moonbeam," I'm not even sure what the original lyric was. It makes perfect sense to me. Something about people and a moonbeam. Depending on what you had for breakfast, you're going to come up with a different interpretation of it.

Some of this is meant to be rhythmic, sometimes it was attitude, which revved up so hard that it just defies lyrics, no certain string of words can approximate those single syllables. There are certain things that shouldn't have too much meaning, like Saturday night. Don't overload it, you know. If your message is that important, use Western Union®. God forbid you're singing to somebody who doesn't speak your English, the King's English.

In the song "Everybody Wants Some", I think the original lyric was, "I've seen alot of people just lookin' for a moonbeam". That doesn't sizzle and snap, crackle, and POP for you like going, "Sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moonbeam", and it means SO much more, and you're adding a little editorial. You're throwing in an opinion - so critically important in the first verse. Even moreso in the second.

Onstage, out of 15, 20 songs, whatever it is you're playing, you're bound to lose a lyric here and there. I've lost entire verses. Sometimes you get right up to the chorus and the bridge is out, and we's caught in the current! Sometimes one of the biggest noises responded to is when I'm just lost, bein' dragged out to sea and I go, "I forgot the words". That's all I could come up with. People cheer, "Yeah, Dave, if I was you... I'd forget the whole song!!!" That's SO cool.

I have also seen translations from the original Aramic™ wherein the DIAMOND ONE™'s lyric is transposed from "moonbeam" to "moopy". In fact, Dave's audio version of this Bible, spoken by him in the Portuguese tongue, has a literal translation of this.

You're a nice guy. I'm not going to ban you and THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED BELLIGERENT ENTHUSIASM. But seeny has you beat on this one.

Like any Judge™, I hate to announce the reasons for my rulings. I hardly ever elaborate. It's just not done that way, son.

But this case was special olympics of the LAFFOLYMPICS™. I dont want to discourage you.

What you need to do is log out right now.

Then go to the registration page and re-register with a better name.

SO SPEAKETH OLD NUMBER TWO.

this 24 day May year of our Lord™ Two Thousand FIve, 23 hours 38 minutes post meridian

BREASTS!!

=h=

seenbad
05-25-2005, 02:08 AM
When you LOG OUT, you will see the REGISTER button.

You can't miss it. :)

LookN4AMootBeat
05-25-2005, 08:56 AM
Depending on what you had for breakfast, you're going to come up with a different interpretation of it.

Yes, I should read that book, looks like it's very insightful. Dave IS a genius, this I have always maintained.

This is my interpretation of that mushmouth from Everybody Wants Some, and I was having corn flakes with hot sauce for breakfast that day, so take from that what you will...

I'm sorry Seenbad, but I will be keeping this tag, and you know you could always take it as flattery...from which immitation is the sincerest form...

I'm sure somewhere in the Dave Bible he says something similar to "Don't sweat the small stuff"....

I know I'm not the oldest van halen fan alive, but 27 years should count for something...

BTW, I'd swear I read somewhere once a long long time ago in an interview with Dave that he actually made up the term "moot-beat" in regards to a section of a song that just seemed to be missing something, so he said "aww man that's a moot-beat right there ahhhh say..."

Dave's words are for all to have and use as they see fit to in their lives....I am just a humble fan of the Diamond one and his ways enjoying the mush-mouth from every song it stumbles out of, especially the bootlegs hehe.....

"I seek a moo-boo lad-a-lookin for a moot beat........yaaaaa standin line....got lost in a jet-streeeeem...."

LookN4AMootBeat
05-25-2005, 08:58 AM
Now, plz show the MootBeat member number fucking nine-thousand six-hundred-and-forty-eight some lovin........:gulp:

stilleddiesangel
05-25-2005, 10:27 AM
Oh dear... I can see this turning ugly :D

seenbad
05-25-2005, 08:58 PM
I'll put in a good word for ya to transfer your post count, but that fuckin name better get changed pronto or I'm gonna fucking freak the fuck out.

stilleddiesangel
05-26-2005, 08:46 AM
LFMB.. really.. you dont wanna Seenbad off.. he is a legend! :D

NATEDOG001976
05-26-2005, 02:17 PM
Nice posts..lol

Guitar Shark
05-26-2005, 03:34 PM
8 days and counting.

You're digging your own grave, pal.

Dave's PA Rental
05-26-2005, 11:17 PM
Another

GAY

Thread...

hollywood5150
05-26-2005, 11:18 PM
Sammy Hagar returning to Van Halen is as useful as a pencil without lead

scottydabodi
05-26-2005, 11:27 PM
Poop returning to the butt...

Funniest thing ever...
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=447326

LookN4AMootBeat
05-27-2005, 07:09 AM
Indeed, the "poop" is the shit........and to think I was just sittin here mindin my own business...

and now i'm the persecuted offensive tag bearer...

We all must bear our burdens i guess :D

GAR
05-30-2009, 05:31 AM
.. and one more return to the Return to the Butt!

ThatArtGuy
05-30-2009, 02:25 PM
Holy necroposting, Batman!

Dr. Love
06-15-2009, 10:24 AM
Seenbad freaking the fuck out is like the cock returning to Savicki's mouth.

ZahZoo
06-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Business as usual...