PDA

View Full Version : Retirement

RR Brigade
05-13-2005, 01:05 PM
You know what, I am retiring from this site and moving on to something else. It has been fun, the discussions stimulating, the talk incredible and I wish you all the best in your recruitment of Roth back into VH or into some sort of full time employment .......Canadiangirl...If I offended you in regards to your kids I'm sorry, that was not the intention at all and it got a little carried away....However, if you are fat that I cannot excuse...

Good bye all and I will see you soon

RR Brigade

bueno bob
05-13-2005, 01:07 PM
Bye bye now.

Hardrock69
05-13-2005, 01:09 PM
He must be excommunicated, for he has no ashtray. His mud is not molecular, but it is yellow.

Nickdfresh
05-13-2005, 01:10 PM
And don't let the door hit your ass on the way out RECTUM RANGER BRIGADE!

bueno bob
05-13-2005, 01:10 PM
He has no larg, it is shameful!

The diamond sun will burn you!! :mad:

DLR7884
05-13-2005, 01:12 PM
Bye bye, homo.

DLR7884
Don't come back.

Thorman
05-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Good riddance. Please do not come back to this decidely CVH site. We are all lovers and CVH and do not appreciate your venom

BAM

FORD
05-13-2005, 05:11 PM
Now ban the other two aliases and let's move on....

bueno bob
05-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Whoreman needs to get his ass BACK TO THE SHEEP PEN!

BAAAAAAAA-M!

Thorman
05-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Ford, there is no reason to ban me as I am not an alias and I simply want to discuss CVH...so lay off

BAM

bueno bob
05-13-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
Ford, there is every reason to ban me as I am an alias and I simply want to suck every man here off

BAAAAAAAA-M

GET YOUR ROTTEN, CHEESY ASS BACK IN THE SHEEP PEN! :mad:

canadiandlrgirl
05-13-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Whoreman needs to get his ass BACK TO THE SHEEP PEN!

BAAAAAAAA-M!

lmao!!!!!!!bobs on a role, keep him in line hon

bueno bob
05-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
lmao!!!!!!!bobs on a role, keep him in line hon

Always! We of the Sheep Pen exist to serve the Roth Army Forums by cleaning up this filth and pollution!

...it's like it's our job and stuff.

canadiandlrgirl
05-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Good riddance. Please do not come back to this decidely CVH site. We are all lovers and CVH and do not appreciate your venom

BAM

it's good to see you are coming around thorman and realizing........CVH=DLR!!!!!!!!!!

Matt White
05-13-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by RR Brigade
You know what, I am retiring from this site and moving on to something else. It has been fun, the discussions stimulating, the talk incredible and I wish you all the best in your recruitment of Roth back into VH or into some sort of full time employment .......Canadiangirl...If I offended you in regards to your kids I'm sorry, that was not the intention at all and it got a little carried away....However, if you are fat that I cannot excuse...

RR Brigade

FUCK YOU YA CUNT!!!

MAKING FUN OF THE TRADGEDY OF 9/11 IS THE WORK OF A FUCKING COCKSUCKING WORM

BAN THIS FUCKING DULLARD:mad:

canadiandlrgirl
05-13-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Always! We of the Sheep Pen exist to serve the Roth Army Forums by cleaning up this filth and pollution!

...it's like it's our job and stuff.

.....and you are doing a great job!!!!!!!!!!

bueno bob
05-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
.....and you are doing a great job!!!!!!!!!!

Which is why I haven't been fired yet! :D

Well, that and I keep the picture threads fairly well stocked with photos of girls that have enormous boobs...

Moreover, the Sheep Pen needs an accountant, and who better than me? Bill and Rikk had ulterior motives when I came about October 11th. You know how many MONTHS of paperwork I had to sift through?

Fucking ridiculous! :rolleyes:

canadiandlrgirl
05-13-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
And don't let the door hit your ass on the way out RECTUM RANGER BRIGADE!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

DLR82VH
05-14-2005, 01:50 AM
Ahhh good the asswipe left.

scottydabodi
05-14-2005, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by RR Brigade

RR Brigade

Here's a parting thought:

canadiandlrgirl
05-14-2005, 02:55 AM
scotty that pic is funny!!!!!!!!you crack me up and did i mension you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

DLR82VH
05-14-2005, 03:08 AM
This thread does suck ass, it's like basically sayin I can't hang with the Roth army.

Now waddle your way on back to the Hagar boards and laugh with your 3 friends about how you were such a rebel and badass over here. LOL

Soul Reaper
05-14-2005, 04:25 PM
good riddance

and don't come back, RR

Shaun Ponsonby
05-14-2005, 05:16 PM
He is leaving for one of a number of reasons.

1) He realised how sad he really is.

2) He realised he would probably be next weeks Sheep of the Week if no other sheep appeared.

3) He left his pills in Cuntsville.

4) His shepherd is calling.

5) He decided to indulge more in his hobbie of sticking pencils up his nose.

Thorman
05-15-2005, 12:31 AM
Hey 80's geek glad you could join us...Cant believe your parents named you Shaun and your still a teenager. If you were born in the 60's or 70's I could understand that but who names their kids "Shaun" these days??
Freakazoid!!
BAM

canadiandlrgirl
05-15-2005, 01:31 AM
Hey 80's geek glad you could join us...Cant believe your parents named you Shaun and your still a teenager. If you were born in the 60's or 70's I could understand that but who names their kids "Shaun" these days??
Freakazoid!!
BAM

what the fuck is your point thorman? is your life that pethetic you have to pick on someone........and furthermore get your ass back in that
pen!!!!!!

DLR82VH
05-15-2005, 02:54 AM
Someone needs to put these people in the pen and lock the damn gate!!!

canadiandlrgirl
05-15-2005, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by DLR82VH
Someone needs to put these people in the pen and lock the damn gate!!!

sose of them seem to keep getting out

DLR82VH
05-15-2005, 03:52 AM
Hmmm we need to do soemthing about that then. :cool:

Shaun Ponsonby
05-15-2005, 10:14 AM
Freakazoid!!
BAM

Actually, Shaun is a very popular name in the UK. There are several people called Shaun in my school, although most people spell it SEAN. One of them is actually the cock of the year (slang word for the hradest). Sean Ryan his name is. Possibly the most dangerous person since sliced bread, I am SHIT scared of him, as are most people.

You keep forgetting I AM NOT AMERICAN. Just because things are not popular in America (or Canada, wherever you are), doesn't mean that they are not popular in the UK. Open your mind a bit, Dickwad.

When you think about, James Bond's real name is Sean (Connery), then you have Sean Bean, and Shaun Ryder. What famous people are called Thorman?

As I said in The Pen

Thorman is a late 70s/early 80s comic book superhero name.

Thorman=Comics=nerds=Star Trek=going to Star Trek conventions dressed as Spock.

You can just imagine WHORMAN in a comic book store, can't you?

In the words of Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons, Thorman is the "Worst Army member Ever".

"BAM!"

ThrillsNSpills
05-15-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Now ban the other two aliases and let's move on....

Look at it this way... the more aliases Canadians come up with , the less time they are saying things like "aboot"

:D

Thorman
05-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Actually, Shaun is a very popular name in the UK. There are several people called Shaun in my school, although most people spell it SEAN. One of them is actually the cock of the year (slang word for the hradest). Sean Ryan his name is. Possibly the most dangerous person since sliced bread, I am SHIT scared of him, as are most people.

You keep forgetting I AM NOT AMERICAN. Just because things are not popular in America (or Canada, wherever you are), doesn't mean that they are not popular in the UK. Open your mind a bit, Dickwad.

When you think about, James Bond's real name is Sean (Connery), then you have Sean Bean, and Shaun Ryder. What famous people are called Thorman?

As I said in The Pen

Thorman is a late 70s/early 80s comic book superhero name.

Thorman=Comics=nerds=Star Trek=going to Star Trek conventions dressed as Spock.

You can just imagine WHORMAN in a comic book store, can't you?

In the words of Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons, Thorman is the "Worst Army member Ever".

"BAM!"

Sean Connery? Ok whatever
Sean Bean...cool guy...though his name isnt liked with classic fellas like Shaun Cassidy...i bet your a fan of leif garret....haha

bam

Shaun Ponsonby
05-15-2005, 12:57 PM
What the fuck is leif garret, and who is Shaun Cassidy?

You really are a sad, sad bastard you know.

Alan The Panther shall smite thee.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=449830

"BAM"

BTW, I noticed you didn't mention ANYTHING about NOT going to Star Trek convrntions dressed as Spock.

Thorman
05-15-2005, 06:20 PM
Ask your parents who Leif Garret is as they are obviously the ones who took great pains to name you SHAUN

BAM

superdave
05-15-2005, 06:21 PM
"Retirement"--how convient that Thorman would respond to a thread named that--It's time you retired fagboy

superdave
05-15-2005, 06:22 PM
BAM

RR Brigade
05-15-2005, 06:43 PM
Dave,,,you are not even close...Thorman the idiot posts everywhere not just on a thread I start. Seems to me you might be thorman with all that Bam shit you do

Shaun Ponsonby
05-16-2005, 11:54 AM
I am VERY lonely. I have just been released from prison. I will tell you what happened. I used to work in an office, and nobody EVER talked to me. They all said I was weird, just because I go to Star Trek conventions dressed as Spock, and tuck my jumper into my trousers.

One day we had a new person starting, her name was Thorgirl. She felt sorry for me, sitting in the corner by myself, so she came over to speak to me. We talked for around 20 minutes, and she touched my arm. So, I touched her leg. She told me to take my hands off her. I didn't want to. I started touching her in other places...places that my mommy never told me about. She pushed me away, so I pushed her over. She landed face down on the floor. I picked up a chair, and hit her over the head. I had this unbelievable feeling of power. So, I hit her again. And again. And again. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. And again. Blood spilled from her head. She wasn't moving. I wasn't scared. I wasn't sorry. I didn't care. I still don't. My mind is a strange thing. One minute it says 'Log onto a David Lee Roth fan site and say bad things about him and waste away my days doing something so ridiculously stupid that if I tell anyone, then they will speak to me less', and the next it says 'Kill. Kill'.

BAM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thorman
03-17-2006, 12:39 AM
BAM