PDA

View Full Version : I am honoured with my induction

Thorman
05-13-2005, 01:36 PM
***OFFICIAL SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT***
As of Friday May 13th, Thorman is officially inducted into the SHEEP PEN. Now known as WHORMAN, this spammy worshiper is to be harassed and tormented upon every post he makes.
Matt White has attached this image:

First of all, thank you to all for your support and kind words. This day is a proud day for the 3T's and what they stand for. CVH is a lifestyle, a belief in RnR, and most importanly the knowledge that the music will continue. If I may, I would like to reference a great man when he said, "I felt my heart, pound in my chest, I heard an eagle cry"

Thank you all

BAM

bueno bob
05-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
***OFFICIAL SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT***
As of Friday May 13th, Thorman is officially inducted into the SHEEP PEN. Now known as WHORMAN, this spammy worshiper is to be harassed and tormented upon every post he makes.
Matt White has attached this image:

First of all, thank you to all for your support and kind words. This day is a proud day for the 3T's and what they stand for. Being gay is a legitimate lifestyle, a belief in Sammy Hagar as experienced through ASSPACKING, and most importanly the knowledge that the blowjobs will continue. If I may, I would like to reference a great man when he said, "BAAA BAA BAAA BAAA BAAA BAAA BAAA BAAA BAAA BAAA BAAA BAAA BAAA BAAA."

Thank you all for understanding my plight.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-M

Get your ass back in the pen, you DISEASE!! :mad:

vanzilla
05-13-2005, 02:26 PM
Congrats. Now go clean up the BATH HOUSE.

Rikk left some extra crusty towels for you to wash.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

ALinChainz
05-13-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
First of all, thank you to all for your support and kind words. This day is a proud day for the 3T's and what they stand for. CVH is a lifestyle, a belief in RnR, and most importanly the knowledge that the music will continue. If I may, I would like to reference a great man when he said, "I felt my heart, pound in my chest, I heard an eagle cry"

Who said that ... Boy George?

George Michael?

Elton John?

Obviously only a fag would repeat it.

Hardrock69
05-13-2005, 02:46 PM
Thorman is without honour, and the Mud has deserted him.

He is worthy of banishment to the House Of Dogshit....

canadiandlrgirl
05-13-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Get your ass back in the pen, you DISEASE!! :mad:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!YOU TELL HIM BOB

Nickdfresh
05-13-2005, 05:34 PM
Cuntgratulations WHOREMAN...Now clean my office and get me a beer before I fucking kill you! Or worse, turn you over to BILL LUMBERGH for a little "attitude reajustment!"

bueno bob
05-13-2005, 05:36 PM
Well, that's if Bill can be found...

Let me guess, he's shacked himself up with his George Michael collection again? :rolleyes:

By the way, where's Merle?

blueturk
05-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well, that's if Bill can be found...

My guess is that Bill is in exile with his Barry Bonds memorabilia collection.

bueno bob
05-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
My guess is that Bill is in exile with his Barry Bonds memorabilia collection.

Who knows? Perhaps. Nobody here likes him, anyway!

tjvhou812
05-13-2005, 10:15 PM
whoreman the sheep pen doorman

Rikk
05-13-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
whoreman the sheep pen doorman

:p

Brilliant!

WHOREMAN, WHOREMAN, WHOREMAN...I know you love the attention that you need to start another thread for it. And I know this is an empty year for you because there are no UP FOR UPCHUCKS or LEARNING TO SINGs being released.

So, we'll provide the entertainment...

NOW GET BACK IN THE FUCKING PEN, YOU POOR HUMAN JOKE!!!:mad:

THERE ARE NO 3 T's!! JUST YOU AND TWO ALIASES, ASS-STINK!:mad:

Warham
05-13-2005, 10:43 PM
Thorman's gotta be a flamer. No heterosexual male would quote those lyrics.

VHdamaco
05-13-2005, 10:44 PM
about time you've finally admitted that you belong in the pen...

those homosexual lyrics you used to describe yourself however only prove to all of us that you are in fact... a fag... (big surprise there though)

anywho, why don't you just get back inside before you get hurt my little woolly retard...