PDA

View Full Version : A Modest Proposal: The McLoser Combo

Marlowe01
05-13-2005, 10:56 PM
Think of all the food that's been wasted by fast food (esp. at McDonald's). Much has been thrown away because it was overcooked, not cooked right, not made correctly, or even fell on the floor but poses no health hazard. This program/combo option is directed toward the homeless, hobos, and guys who just don't have more than maybe $2.00 on them and want the same amount of food. They (Whoever the person who is very low on money) would tell the guy at the counter that they're, "feelin' like a loser today" as a code word. The guy would go back to see exactly what was on the McLoser menu for the day (screw-ups) and let that customer know. Say the guy has a health problem or he's just extra curious to know what's really wrong with whatever items are on the menu. He'd pick an item he wanted and in order to find out what was wrong with it, he would pay an extra .25 to find out (if it was worth the risk). All food would be 50-60% off...no questions asked. Say you wanted a McLoser doublecheeseburger (if available). Doublecheeseburgers at McDonald's are part of the dollar menu...therefore, it would only cost you 50 cents plus tax. And, that McDonald's would only really be making HALF of a mistake because they sold it, but not at face value. And, the homeless eat Big Macs along with everyone else...although they may not taste quite as good. It's the best of both worlds.

P.S.- To go along with the McLoser labeling by the staff of that customer, all wrappers dealing with McLoser combo items would be switched to wrappers that simply had white backgrounds with red question marks.

You can take this as a funny joke or seriously. What's everyone's opinion?

LoungeMachine
05-13-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Marlowe01
. What's everyone's opinion?

You need to go out and get LAID

:cool:

BROTH

tjvhou812
05-13-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
You need to go out and get LAID

:cool:

BROTH

lmao.....:)

Marlowe01
05-13-2005, 11:05 PM
I was laughing my ass of when I wrote it. I hope no one's actually taking this seriously, by the way.

LoungeMachine
05-13-2005, 11:14 PM
go rent / buy SUPERSIZE ME

fucking hilarious and scary at the same time.

the bonus features alone on the dvd will swear you off the "golden arches" for life

Marlowe01
05-14-2005, 03:03 PM
Hahahaha! I saw that a few months ago. Great movie...'nuff said.

GAR
05-16-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Marlowe01
This program/combo option is directed toward the homeless, hobos, and guys who just don't have more than maybe $2.00 on them and want the same amount of food.

Hey, thanks for thinkin' of me and my peeps down at the shelter!

krazy
05-16-2005, 09:17 PM
what the fuck are you trying to pull you fucking faggot? just because we laughed when you said it to us verbally doesnt mean its funny when i have to read it..........goddam.................o well, wed be the ones getting it, you know................damn............50 bucks wont even fill my truck with gas anymore...........i know where you sleep.......i am your master............mark