PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Fallon sucks

Terry
05-14-2005, 10:37 AM
Recently saw Fever Pitch with my old lady, who's a longtime Sox fan. I'm so-so in terms of the Red Sox; great to see them win, but wouldn't have lost any sleep over it if they lost.

Anyway, Fallon just blew in this movie, which turned out to be another cheesy romantic comedy, when you got right down to it. Hindsight being 20/20, knew that I didn't like the guy going into it. He was supposed to be some kinda sex symbol on SNL (female audience members yelling when he made an entrance on a skit), but I'm just not seeing it. This guy looks like any other average schmuck I see on the street. Had the displeasure of listening to his CD, The Bathroom Wall.....just second-rate Adam Sandler humor, AT BEST. And this guy was seemingly unable to stop laughing in the middle of all those SNL skits which weren't funny to begin with. It's like, was anything going on during those sketches that caused him to burst out laughing, because half the time the STUDIO audience wasn't even getting a chuckle out of them.

Seems like there are just to many 'entertainers' that have come out in the last 15 years or so who can't sing or act, yet are making millions. Am I alone here in looking at it this way? Anyone else think that there are way to many people in the entertainment industry whose fame is totally disproportional to their 'talent'?

Redballjets88
05-14-2005, 10:52 AM
yeah he does suck and so does snl

bueno bob
05-14-2005, 11:48 AM
Jimmy Fallon is a fucking idiot, period. He was worthless on SNL (which is a worthless show that isn't even funny anymore, so I guess it fits), he's worthless in the movies and he's worthless as an entertainer. I really hope somebody from here posts as the Jimmy Fallon message boards and takes a link to this thread over there, so that Jimmy himself can read it. I assume he browses his message board all day since everything he does in the movies flops and he has nothing better to do with his time.

So, to Jimmy Fallon, I say this:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you! You're not funny. You're not entertaining. Fuck, you're not even talented, my five year old has more talent for comedy than you do.

Twit.

Rikk
05-14-2005, 11:50 AM
JIMMY FALLON is horrible. And SNL stopped being funny so many years ago. Its peak was the 70s, it had some great stuff in the early 80s, it had more great stuff in the mid-late 80s and a few encores in the early 90s with Sandler/Farlet, etc. Then it died forever. I knew that show was deader than dead when they got rid of Norm MacDonald...their only funny quality. His WEEKEND UPDATES were fucking hilarious...

bueno bob
05-14-2005, 12:01 PM
SNL's been a dead issue for years now...Farley and Sandler were the last great hurrah, I think. They should have cancelled it while they had the chance, but it's still not too late... :)

DLR82VH
05-14-2005, 12:41 PM
I never thought this jackass was funny at all and I still don't.

DLR7884
05-14-2005, 12:57 PM
How Jimmy Fallon finds work is beyond me.

He surely sucked many a cock to make his way into the business.

DLR7884
That, and fucking MTV loves him for some reason....oh yeah, a bunch of 14 year old girls run that channel.

FORD
05-14-2005, 12:58 PM
About the only truly funny thing Fallon ever did was his imitation of Barry Gibb as a talk show host. And he needed Justin Timberfuck's help to pull that off.

scottydabodi
05-14-2005, 10:05 PM
Jimmy Fallon ain't funny? No fucking shit, Sherlock.

bueno bob
05-14-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Jimmy Fallon ain't funny? No fucking shit, Sherlock.

Jimmy Fallon does not believe in Alan.

He has no Larg.

His bowl has been issued to another, and thus, there will be no turnips for him.

His life shall be void of chairs.

That dickhead probably doesn't even find lamps amusing! :mad:

FORD
05-14-2005, 11:37 PM
Will Ferrel's back tonight. We'll see how he does. Hope he does some Bush Jr. jokes. He was so much better than the dude who does Jr now.

LoungeMachine
05-15-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Terry

Anyone else think that there are way to many people in the entertainment industry whose fame is totally disproportional to their 'talent'?

cough**SAMMY**cough