PDA

View Full Version : Chedheads invade STG!

FORD
02-29-2004, 01:57 AM
Can we get Van Hagar boots outlawed over there? (http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46255)

Cato
02-29-2004, 05:40 AM
because they don't know even the difference between VAN HALEN and Van HAGAR. so they appreciate any Van related stuff like KNOCKZ does.

Mr Walker
03-01-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Can we get Van Hagar boots outlawed over there? (http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46255)

Dude, I was laughing my ass off when I saw your ched-head comment over there...

Igosplut
03-01-2004, 12:29 PM
Link please......

[Edit]

never mind, I didnt see Fords post was a link.......

Mr Walker
03-01-2004, 12:36 PM
I can't imagine that the hippies over there will take kindly to the anger of a DLR/Fagar feud being introduced to their groovy community.

It's still funny though!

ThrillsNSpills
03-01-2004, 01:14 PM
That reminds me of the tirade at the Cherone sight a couple of years ago that ended up with a photo of the herd mid-thread.

If you have that magic archived, I'd love to see it again FORD, it was some of your best work.

The point after point after point approach and then the picture of a bunch of sheep is a winner every time.

Catfish
03-03-2004, 11:43 AM
Jesus Christ, did you see that set list? Is that for a Van Halen show!?

Pussies.

Hey, Spammy, enjoy closing with Jump, asshole!!

NE169
03-04-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Mr Walker
I can't imagine that the hippies over there will take kindly to the anger of a DLR/Fagar feud being introduced to their groovy community.

It's still funny though! It took me more than a few threads to understand the Dave they D/L a lot is the OTHER Dave, Dave Matthews, and that D& T wasn't Dream Theater...

Lou
03-04-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by NE169
It took me more than a few threads to understand the Dave they D/L a lot is the OTHER Dave, Dave Matthews, and that D& T wasn't Dream Theater...

LOL. Yes they certainly love the Dave Matthews Band :rolleyes:

Honestly I'm pretty much only there for Zeppelin. Other than Zep I've downloaded a Blind Melon show, a couple of Pink Floyd shows, a few Police shows, a few Pretenders shows, and the few VH shows they've had there. Trust me I'm trying to singlehandedly change the amount of VH and Police there!

Mr Walker
03-04-2004, 09:51 AM
I'm finding alot of sick Thin Lizzy, Black Crowes, Stones and Priest stuff... just to name a few.
I also got an insane Reo Speedwagon King Biscuit show.
With Lou's help, I'm gonna start seeding some of my stuff soon.

Bob_R
03-04-2004, 10:27 AM
I'm gonna start seeding some of my stuff soon.

Springsteen? :bananna:

Mr Walker
03-04-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC

Any Springsteen stuff I have is mp3 sourced.

Catfish
03-04-2004, 02:08 PM
I also got an insane Reo Speedwagon King Biscuit show.

REO, bro?

KEEP...ON...ROLL...IN...

You fookin' serious, man?

Mr Walker
03-04-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
REO, bro?

KEEP...ON...ROLL...IN...

You fookin' serious, man?

As serious as a heart attack.
That fag Kevin Cronin is doing his stage raps in a Paul 'fag' Stanley mode, but that Richrath (sp?) dude on guitar has a killer tone and sound, especially live.

FORD
03-05-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
That reminds me of the tirade at the Cherone sight a couple of years ago that ended up with a photo of the herd mid-thread.

If you have that magic archived, I'd love to see it again FORD, it was some of your best work.

The point after point after point approach and then the picture of a bunch of sheep is a winner every time.

I don't have that archived, but I hear the Boston sheep herd is still around.

They're doing campaign ads for John Kerry these days.......

NE169
03-06-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Lou

Honestly I'm pretty much only there for Zeppelin. Other than Zep I've downloaded a Blind Melon show, a couple of Pink Floyd shows, a few Police shows, a few Pretenders shows, and the few VH shows they've had there. Trust me I'm trying to singlehandedly change the amount of VH and Police there! Me too on the Zep--I also look for DT, Priest, Maiden, Rush, primarily for the tours I don't have.

FORD, when you gonna get yourself banned :D

Dave's PA Rental
03-06-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC

I have Springsteen live at the Bottom Line in NYC '75 that I am planning to seed there sometime soon...

Dave's PA Rental
03-06-2004, 11:17 PM
Lou and Mr. Walker...thanks again for the recent VH over at STG...

Bob_R
03-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Daves PA rental
I have Springsteen live at the Bottom Line in NYC '75 that I am planning to seed there sometime soon...

Thanks bro! Let me know. I'm new at this shit I hope I do/am doing this right. :D :confused:

Dave's PA Rental
03-07-2004, 12:08 AM
have you gotten any shows yet?

Bob_R
03-07-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Daves PA rental
have you gotten any shows yet?

I'm working on Evansville 7-7-84 as we type. 4% done I'll leave my computer up tonight. Should be done by AM. I downloaded the SHN and FLAC software from an earlier post of yours.

FORD
03-07-2004, 12:27 PM
They actually have had some good Sprinsteen shows over there. I actually got one gig from 1971. Soundboard no less! I had no idea anybody was recording Bruce professionally back then.

Sounds nothing like his E-Street band material either. More like a cross between Van Morrsion and the Dead.