PDA

View Full Version : DLR7884 hands over his Mod keys

Pages : [1] 2

GAR
05-14-2005, 04:39 PM
Dickhead, this is the last fucking time dickhead you fuck with my threads with Editing powers.

Delete this one MOTHEReFucker. Try deleting this thread, I want to see that.

Fucking asshole.

Somebody strip him - hand over the keys. You don't do that shit here anymore this aint fucking Y2K, it ain't funny, you know exactly what I'm on about and you'll pay.

Strip this fuckhead NOW.

I wasn't upset and now I am because my thread "Quit RothARMY V. 2,5" is gone.

YOU deleted it fuckhead. YOU did it, you said, "I'll leave this thread here a bit but probably be better off in Webmaster"

I don't understand you - you gotta go touching things! Why fucking touch it to begin with you piece of shit?

Quit fucking TOUCHING things. Or better yet, just delete everything I ever posted. Or strip this fucking angry pissbucket; never has anything nice to say to anybody, and has to fucking TOUCH everything!

DLR7884
05-14-2005, 04:45 PM
I didn't delete it, you psycho. Do you have a life OFF of this board? One wouldn't think so with all the bitching and whining you do here.

I moved it, and it will be moved again to where it belongs.

It certainly didn't belong in MAIN. Believe it or not, you aren't that important. :)

DLR7884
Are you crying? LOL. Pussy.

GAR
05-14-2005, 04:45 PM
This fucking-of with my threads and posts is done.

I'm not the only one bothered by it but see if I stick around for more because I don't see any other way of resolving this rudeness diplomatically.

DLR7884
05-14-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by GAR
This fucking-of with my threads and posts is done.

I'm not the only one bothered by it but see if I stick around for more because I don't see any other way of resolving this rudeness diplomatically.

Don't stick around.

You've started 2 threads stating that you are leaving.

Go.

DLR7884
Fucker.

GAR
05-14-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
It certainly didn't belong in MAIN.

Yeah, actually yeah it did belong in Main because its a fucking Main's problem.

DLR7884
05-14-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Yeah, actually yeah it did belong in Main because its a fucking Main's problem.

No, actually it's your problem.

And nobody else gives a fuck.

DLR7884
Shut up already and leave.

POJO_Risin
05-14-2005, 04:57 PM
Hmmm...if anyone thought there was screaming before...

There's been some more tinkering...

Stumpy
05-14-2005, 04:59 PM
Splendid.

http://www.cdxpress.co.uk/acatalog/Hagar%20Classic.jpg :monekyr:

Dr. Love
05-14-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Dickhead, this is the last fucking time dickhead you fuck with my threads with Editing powers.

Fucking asshole.

Somebody strip him - hand over the keys. You don't do that shit here anymore this aint fucking Y2K, it ain't funny, you know exactly what I'm on about and you'll pay.

Strip this fuckhead NOW.

YOU deleted it fuckhead. YOU did it, you said, "I'll leave this thread here a bit but probably be better off in Webmaster"

I don't understand you - you gotta go touching things! Why fucking touch it to begin with you piece of shit?

Quit fucking TOUCHING things. Or better yet, just delete everything I ever posted. Or strip this fucking angry pissbucket; never has anything nice to say to anybody, and has to fucking TOUCH everything!

Boo fucking hoo

POJO_Risin
05-14-2005, 05:05 PM
Shit...this is the funniest fucking thing I've seen in a long time...

holy fuck...

LoungeMachine
05-14-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by GAR

Putting the phrase "editing powers" aside for a moment:D , let me just say this.......

GAR, you ARE the epitome of MANGINA.

AN INTERNET HERMAPHRODITE

A dick AND a pussy.

Since you're so well equiipped for the mission........

GO FUCK YOURSELF

:cool:

LoungeMachine
05-14-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Boo fucking hoo

Lest we forget......

This is the same fuckbowl who was OWNED by none other than Katydid:D

The sheer fact he can still post here says something about him:cool:

owned by katydid

OH, THE HUMANITY

POJO_Risin
05-14-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Putting the phrase "editing powers" aside for a moment:D , let me just say this.......

GAR, you ARE the epitome of MANGINA.

Words to Live By...

by POJO...

Risin...

There was this dude who was sitting on a park bench the other day crying...

it was obvious that something traumatic had happened to him...he was bleeding from his forehead...in obvious pain...holding his wallet open...

"They...they...took most of my money..." He sniveled...

and being a good soldier...

I sat next to him and gave him some advice...

"Don't open up your fucking wallet you man-bitch..."

...as I grabbed the remaining money out of his wallet...and knocked him off the bench...

Don't order big salads unless you have a big fucking cunt...

never let a volkswagon convertable pass you unless you are assured of fucking the teenager inside...

and please make sure to tell your mother I left my keys on the night stand...

Have a nice night...

GAR
05-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Have a nice night...

Why make it a night when I can keep off this site a year at a time?

He admits to pulling out an entire thread, its gone, and he edits shit too.

Fuck this guy as mod, you think sharing my password was a worthy enough no-no why dont you take alook at what the fucks' going on because I thought we prided ourselves certain guidelines to adhere, and fucking things up is a definate Bozo No-no.

He's such an idiot its just been in the past year he's learned to punctuate, paragraph and lower-case his thoughts. REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY HE WOULD TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS AND THEN TYPE HIS NAME THEN COMMENT THE WAY MEZRO DOES?

GAR
LIKE DOLTISM ISNT OVERTAKING THIS BOARD ENOUGH ALREADY

DLR7884
05-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by GAR
He admits to pulling out an entire thread, its gone, and he edits shit too.

I didn't delete the fucking thread, fucknuts.

I've never edited anything either, unless it was something that I posted.

Originally posted by GAR
Fuck this guy as mod, you think sharing my password was a worthy enough no-no why dont you take alook at what the fucks' going on because I thought we prided ourselves certain guidelines to adhere, and fucking things up is a definate Bozo No-no.

GAR, change your tampon....I didn't do shit.

Weren't you leaving, anyways?

Originally posted by GAR
He's such an idiot its just been in the past year he's learned to punctuate, paragraph and lower-case his thoughts. REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY HE WOULD TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS AND THEN TYPE HIS NAME THEN COMMENT THE WAY MEZRO DOES?

GAR
LIKE DOLTISM ISNT OVERTAKING THIS BOARD ENOUGH ALREADY

I was commenting like Mezro back on the DLRML and you fucking know it, you butt pirate.

DLR7884
Go shove your tongue up Jester's ass....how's that for a comment you fucking crybaby?

vanzilla
05-14-2005, 07:01 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Warham
05-14-2005, 07:02 PM
GAR talking about what a mod should and shouldn't do...

Does anybody else see the in your face irony of that?

:rolleyes:

GAR
05-14-2005, 07:04 PM
....I didn't do shit.

Um, where's my thread Mr. I Moved It Backsky?

vanzilla
05-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Absolutely Warham.

Steve Savicki
05-14-2005, 07:07 PM
GAR, take this childish behavior over to hitch's forum.

GAR
05-14-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Does anybody else see the in your face irony of that?

: rolleyes :

#1 - I think you're saying "does anyone see any irony (in the face of) that, or (depite that ) but unsure..

#2 - I thought Sarge killed off the rollseyes smiley so who added it?

GAR
05-14-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
GAR, take this childish behavior over to hitch's forum.

aye, you didn't get fucked with so allow me to uninvite you back over there from here because you don't know what went on

Steve Savicki
05-14-2005, 07:09 PM
No, and I don't want to know what went on.

DLR7884
05-14-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Um, where's my thread Mr. I Moved It Backsky?

Up your ass, you fucking crybaby.

I moved it out of MAIN because it didn't belong there.

That's what a mod doing his job right does, asshole.

DLR7884
You have some nerve to judge my modding, btw.

DLR7884
05-14-2005, 07:12 PM
GAR=PUSSY.

ALL CAPS MOTHERFUCKER.

SUCK MY DICK.

DLR7884
:)

GAR
05-14-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
No, and I don't want to know what went on.

Then why comment on something beyond your understanding as childish?

Either you think targeted editing is an unfair tool for an argument, or you don't. Now thay you made comment which do you feel fair?

I think it's highly unfair. Either you got the brains to debate or you don't. The ones that don't and can subjugate their opposer with editing is plain unfair to me.

POJO_Risin
05-14-2005, 07:15 PM
He's not moving it back because he can't...it's not in his forum.

I could move it...but I could give a shit less about your stupid fucking gay-ass thread about quitting...

GAR
05-14-2005, 07:16 PM
GAR=PUSSY.

ALL CAPS MOTHERFUCKER.

SUCK MY DICK.

DLR7884

Okay, time to change diapers here ROTHARMY I haven't any time for it.

Take the fuckin' keys. Take his MOTHERFUCKING mod key until he grows a bit more, this is shit.

GAR
05-14-2005, 07:17 PM
He's not moving it back because he can't...it's not in his forum.

I could move it...but I could give a shit less about your stupid fucking gay-ass thread about quitting...

So its down to personal opinion is it?

As in preference.

Warham
05-14-2005, 07:21 PM
Nobody is taking his keys away, so you can leave anytime.

POJO_Risin
05-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by GAR
So its down to personal opinion is it?

As in preference.

Preference? When did you think it was any fucking different?

for years I have preferred not to give a fuck what you do here. Now I prefer to still not give a fuck what you do here.

How's that for preference.

Let me ask you something GAR...when did ANYONE here with the title of webmaster...SARGE included...hand you a fucking RothArmy handbook...

if you want a site that has a fucking rule book...go somewhere else.

You know what rules WE'VE ALWAYS FOLLOWED as webmasters...from SARGE himself?

Have fun...

and I gotta be honest...watching you whine and bitch like a 10 year old girl...is pretty fucking fun.

What was edited?

was it an image? is that what your bitching about? or was it your dickweed fucking signature...I'm dying to know...

GAR
05-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Yes, it's quite clear DLR7884 is a malcontented fanboard moderator, he can go sit down in the back of the class for the rest of the quarter now as a result.

DLR7884
05-14-2005, 07:24 PM
GAR=PUSSY.

I don't need to grow shit, fuckwad.

DLR7884
You are such a pussy, it's sad.

Rikk
05-14-2005, 07:27 PM
GAR, you're such a fucking whining tool! This is so pathetic. You're just like the other three or four other attention-whore idiots that never post anything positive and attack every other poster and mod at this site.

Go die in your pasture or something.

GAR
05-14-2005, 07:28 PM
First my images got shut off after debating one of the sheep-dippers, then the thread disappeared.

There's only one rule on any board I follow and it's make it funny or shuttup, and not editing posts is a big part of that rule because you stripped the funny out of it by shutting off hotlinking images.

They didn't get shut off after the *.mpg posting which killed the sigs, they got shut off after I fuh-huh-hucking owned, NateD? Was it?

Rikk
05-14-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Yes, it's quite clear DLR7884 is a malcontented fanboard moderator, he can go sit down in the back of the class for the rest of the quarter now as a result.

You want some more cheese with that whine? Christ, you make ALBERT look tough.

Rikk
05-14-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by GAR
First my images got shut off after debating one of the sheep-dippers, then the thread disappeared.

There's only one rule on any board I follow and it's make it funny or shuttup, and not editing posts is a big part of that rule because you stripped the funny out of it by shutting off hotlinking images.

They didn't get shut off after the *.mpg posting which killed the sigs, they got shut off after I fuh-huh-hucking owned, NateD? Was it?

Fucking loser. And quit calling yourself a Dump Meister, you leech. Those fuckers are 100 times funnier than you, and they manage to do so partly by taking none of this crap seriously.

Oh, and fuck you.:) Quit blaming the SHEEP PEN or our Admins for your life's problems. It's not the Pen's problem that you're still a virgin or a legend in your own mind.

GAR
05-14-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
You're just like the other three or four other attention-whore idiots that never post anything positive and attack every other poster and mod at this site.

You mean, picking at you Sheep-people: ask 7884 about blind malevolence because by saying "every" you should be more specific to include just the Sheeper who tend to bash for the sake of it - which I never liked in any version of the Army board.

Rikk
05-14-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by GAR
You mean, picking at you Sheep-people: ask 7884 about blind malevolence because by saying "every" you should be more specific to include just the Sheeper who tend to bash for the sake of it - which I never liked in any version of the Army board.

No "Sheep-people" bashes anyone for the heck of it. The only people we bash, oh unwise one, are FAB, ALBERT, GUWAPO, lms2, you, or Roth-haters. That's not exactly a list of the most popular folk, is it, GAY?

DLR7884
05-14-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by GAR

YOU PUSSY.

ARE YOU JEALOUS THAT I AM STILL A MOD AND YOU SHAT YOUR PANTS?

DLR7884
Fuck off.

Rikk
05-14-2005, 07:34 PM
YOU PUSSY.

ARE YOU JEALOUS THAT I AM STILL A MOD AND YOU SHAT YOUR PANTS?

DLR7884
Fuck off.

His mod run was like the second last pope's time in office... And he's sitting here preaching morals concerning the site when he let STAR into the mod room. He gives ultimatums because someone he doesn't like isn't banned on command, but the Pen has the power issue?

Dude is just a jealous idiot. It's not my fault that the entire female population of the planet Earth keep their legs closed when your winky extends but some of them allow me access...

GAR
Fucking loser. And quit calling yourself a Dump Meister, you leech.

Don't make this a dumpmeister vs sheepdipper issue. I've never seen a DumpMeister dose out the malevolent rhetoric to newbies the way you guys do.

Sheep are pretty stupid animals, if you consider yourself a shepherd you lead 'em to a better way..

m4dm4x
I'm going to put it right on the line. There's been a lot of complaints already. Fooling around on the course, bad language, smoking grass, poor caddying. If you guys want to get fired. If you want to be replaced by golf carts, just keep it up.

Anonymous
05-14-2005, 07:37 PM
GAR, what's the point of all this? What's with all this bitching and whining? Seriously, I used to think you were one of the funniest motherfuckers in this site. Then, all of a sudden you start kissing Jesterstar's arse and turn into a male version of Katydid... That ain't right. That sure ain't right, no siree.

Cheers... I guess. :bottle:

POJO_Risin
05-14-2005, 07:39 PM
lmfao...you didn't get edited...your thread got moved to a forum you can't see...that's not editing...I could move it back...but like I said...watching you bitch about it is fucking hilarious...

Your sig is gone because on a scale of 1-10...you scored a "Dumb Fuck"...so we took that power away from you...

We just threw in the image thing for the hell of it...

congrats...

Rikk
Originally posted by GAR
Don't make this a dumpmeister vs sheepdipper issue. I've never seen a DumpMeister dose out the malevolent rhetoric to newbies the way you guys do.

Sheep are pretty stupid animals, if you consider yourself a shepherd you lead 'em to a better way..

SHEEP MEISTER vs. DUMP MEISTER? Gimme a fucking break, you nutjob. The DUMP MEISTERS are great. I think those guys are awesome. I don't consider you one of them. You only post down there when you can talk about yourself or get involved in some personal vendetta.

Name all the "newbies" that we attack. Go on, name them.

The Pen never fucking attacks "newbies". The only "newbies" we attack are the idiots that jump into this site and attack the persona and career of David Lee Roth. That's it. And you think that's a problem? I don't think there's almost any poster here that would think it's a problem, but most of them would probably tell you to fuck yourself.

I think attacking newbies when this site should be a source of information is bad behavior. But only a few of the idiots on my little list up there have been guilty of such behavior.

You are psycho, aren't you?

DLR7884
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
GAR, what's the point of all this? What's with all this bitching and whining? Seriously, I used to think you were one of the funniest motherfuckers in this site. Then, all of a sudden you start kissing Jesterstar's arse and turn into a male version of Katydid... That ain't right. That sure ain't right, no siree.

Cheers... I guess. :bottle:

"male version of Katydid"

Classic.

DLR7884

Anonymous
05-14-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by m4dm4x
I'm going to put it right on the line. There's been a lot of complaints already. Fooling around on the course, bad language, smoking grass, poor caddying. If you guys want to get fired. If you want to be replaced by golf carts, just keep it up.

Who complained about the above stuff? That's the proper way to do things, methinks.

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
05-14-2005, 07:41 PM

Classic.

DLR7884

Well, actually I think I may be wrong as noone has really determined that Katydid was, in fact, a woman.

DLR7884
05-14-2005, 07:44 PM
lmfao...you didn't get edited...your thread got moved to a forum you can't see...that's not editing...I could move it back...but like I said...watching you bitch about it is fucking hilarious...

Your sig is gone because on a scale of 1-10...you scored a "Dumb Fuck"...so we took that power away from you...

congrats...

Just in case GAY missed it.

DLR7884

Dr. Love
05-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Damn GAR, I never thought you were such a crybaby. I always thought you were more of a little bitch.

Guess you're both. :)

Rikk
05-14-2005, 07:51 PM
http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_SM/0001-0209-0720-1448_SM.jpg

m4dm4x
05-14-2005, 07:52 PM
Hey, we're talking about a friend of mine here!
Yes we are, aren't we? Now lets take a close look at that. 1) A hoodlum friend. 2) A professional hit. 3) In a cops apartment. This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Rikk
05-14-2005, 07:53 PM
Hey, we're talking about a friend of mine here!
Yes we are, aren't we? Now lets take a close look at that. 1) A hoodlum friend. 2) A professional hit. 3) In a cops apartment. This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Okay, after your cleared from the hospital, you're on vacation. But if I find out you're investigating this case, it's gonna be the longest vacation you ever heard of...

GAR
05-14-2005, 08:02 PM
I think those guys are awesome. I don't consider you one of them.

Then why bring my association with the Dump, into this thread which has no association with any Dump thread?

Again, the thread is about liberating DLR7884s mod keys for a time because of malicious editing and if Pojo wants in on it, take his shit too.

Warham
05-14-2005, 08:04 PM
You demanding anything is ridiculous after what you did.

GAR
05-14-2005, 08:04 PM
Pojo I'm going to have to bump you back down to Mod of Main, I know you won't like it but as a Webby you had the power to assign or decline some responsibility in this to yourself so its for the best.

GAR
05-14-2005, 08:05 PM
You demanding anything is ridiculous after what you did.

Be a tad more specific or I'll have to ask for my scrote back - cuz you're boring me.

GAR
05-14-2005, 08:05 PM
IM NOT a fucking mind-reader here, people.

Rikk
05-14-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Then why bring my association with the Dump, into this thread which has no association with any Dump thread?

Again, the thread is about liberating DLR7884s mod keys for a time because of malicious editing and if Pojo wants in on it, take his shit too.

Fuck you. I'm making a comment about YOU...you ain't a Dump Meister. You're a joke around here. You're an argumentative, crazy, self-centered, attention-whoring, hypocritical, irrational, dishonest buttbreath.

7884 is a great mod. And POJO? Dude has always been more than fair to me, brother. You don't like how he's treating you, whiner? Leave. You've said how many times now that you're gonna leave? Why don't you actually do it?

Hey, they didn't ban KATYDID for you, and you said you would leave if they didn't. So why are you still here, complaining about how this site's run? And why are you spamming Main with your shit? And why are you whining about other people's signatures when you're the only one putting bandwidth-eating spam in yours? They only revoked your privileges, GAY.

Warham
05-14-2005, 08:06 PM
But you are a stupid cunt.

Rikk
05-14-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Pojo I'm going to have to bump you back down to Mod of Main, I know you won't like it but as a Webby you had the power to assign or decline some responsibility in this to yourself so its for the best.

Sorry, JESTERSTAR is much funnier when he does that...

m4dm4x
05-14-2005, 08:07 PM
Look at you: member of the honor roll, assistant to the assistant manager of the movie theater. I'm tellin' ya, Rat, if this girl can't smell your qualifications, then who needs her, right?

Warham
05-14-2005, 08:08 PM
GAR thinks that Jester's act before he became a gardener actually worked. Figures.

Anonymous
05-14-2005, 08:13 PM
Wait a minute... what if Gar DID leave... and THIS is Jesterstar? Jester had Gar's password didn't he?

Just a thought...

GAR
05-14-2005, 08:13 PM
You've said how many times now that you're gonna leave? Why don't you actually do it?

Hey, they didn't ban KATYDID for you, and you said you would leave if they didn't.

I said that, I was leaving, and upon signing off they make Grimsdale (all praise and gory be to him) a mod, one who has the balls to pull the flush chain on it!

So I'm thinking hmm, squeaky wheel=oiling, perhaps someone on the order of Assigning and Declining permissions here needs to WIPE SOME ADMINISTRATIVE POOP HANGING OFF THE RIM OF THE BUTT here..

So its now like this:

* Pojo, collaboratin' preferences with 7884 ----> back to the ModMINORS®
*DLR7884 ----> back to the non-Mod Bardex eNozzle™ of Malicious Relief.

m4dm4x
05-14-2005, 08:15 PM
Yeah! The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.

Rikk
Temper temper.

GAR
See, just when I think nobody changes shit here, they change it.

That's why I stayed another few months. Maybe I'll stay longer if this thread states my case well enough.

DLR7884
05-14-2005, 08:26 PM
Your case is stupid GAR.

I didn't do shit besides move your spam out of the fucking MAIN.

Didn't you read what Pojo wrote?

DLR7884
Nobody here has asked you to stay...did you fucking notice that?

m4dm4x
05-14-2005, 08:32 PM
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.
The fact that you are a mod is not germane to the situation.

DLR7884
05-14-2005, 08:33 PM
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.
The fact that you are a mod is not germane to the situation.

Who the fuck are you?

DLR7884
Gar's boyfriend?

m4dm4x
05-14-2005, 08:34 PM
Before I tell you where I am, Sheriff, there's just one thing I wanna say. You must be part coon dog, 'cause I've been chased by the best of them, and son, you make 'em look like they're all runnin' in slow motion. I just wanna say that.

DLR7884
05-14-2005, 08:37 PM
Before I tell you where I am, Sheriff, there's just one thing I wanna say. You must be part coon dog, 'cause I've been chased by the best of them, and son, you make 'em look like they're all runnin' in slow motion. I just wanna say that.

I know where you are.

Clifton Park, NY.

DLR7884
The question was WHO, homo.

BlimpyCHIMP™
05-14-2005, 08:37 PM
TAKE HIS KEYS AND BAN HIM HE EDITED MY USED YARD WASTE AS A CEREAL TOPPING WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT

WASTE,
BC!!

m4dm4x
05-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Oh it's me, Dr. Rosenpenis. I'm just here to check out Alan Stanwyk's file.

m4dm4x
05-14-2005, 08:55 PM
I didn't want to do this, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull rank on you. I'm with the Mattress Police. There are no tags on these mattresses.

Nickdfresh
05-14-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Stumpy
Splendid.

http://www.cdxpress.co.uk/acatalog/Hagar%20Classic.jpg :monekyr:

Wow, this must be a gaylias.

Nickdfresh
05-14-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Okay, time to change diapers here ROTHARMY I haven't any time for it.

Take the fuckin' keys. Take his MOTHERFUCKING mod key until he grows a bit more, this is shit.

GAR, there was a time when your posts were mildly humerous, but you've become a total bleeding pussy since KATYDID owned you. It's like you've been trying to compensate ever since. Here's an idea GAR, don't like? GET THE FUCK OUT! Go over to ddlr.com full time, and shut the fuck up! Nobody cares about your vaginal discharges. So shut up of get out, because dude:
http://web.aanet.com.au/disgraceland/archives/images/homo.jpg

Here ya' go buddy, a new place to post your nonsensical shit banter:

www.rotharmy.org

Steve Savicki
05-15-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by GAR Then why comment on something beyond your understanding as childish?
Because what it leads to is this unneccessary thread here that clutters up this forum.

Originally posted by GAR Either you think targeted editing is an unfair tool for an argument, or you don't. Now thay you made comment which do you feel fair?
My feeling is I post, and if it gets edited, so be it. I have better things to look foward to then looking back at an edited post.

Bottom line, as a former mod, you make this site look bad. Heck, even Max didn't whine like you when he was demodded.

Sorry to bring your name into this Max; I guess think of yourself as being a good sport model citizen LOL!

Nickdfresh
05-15-2005, 12:40 AM

Classic.

DLR7884

GARTYDID:D I like it!

Brett
05-15-2005, 01:20 PM
GAR the whiny pussy strikes again.

Go give out your password again dipshit, that was great for the site. :rolleyes:

BrownSound1
05-15-2005, 02:53 PM
I think the linked porn videos in his signature pissed me off even more than giving out his password.

Hell, I gave him a mod job in the guitar forum..dude knows his stuff. Then he repays us with the password incident, and the sig of porn videos.

Brett
05-15-2005, 04:04 PM
Well lots of guys know a ton about gear BS1 on these boards. No great loss.

Rikk
05-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Hell, you and DON CORLEONE keep that place in check well enough, don't you, BROWNIE?

Steve Savicki
05-15-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
Hell, I gave him a mod job in the guitar forum..dude knows his stuff. Then he repays us with the password incident, and the sig of porn videos.
Hey, we know you meant well.:)
Stay :cool:

BrownSound1
05-16-2005, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Brett
Well lots of guys know a ton about gear BS1 on these boards. No great loss.

You're right Brett...when following a band like Classic VH or even Dave's solo stuff you attract lots of good musicians with plenty of knowledge. I know enough to get into trouble. :D

flappo
05-16-2005, 09:37 AM
i love editing posts

in fact , i loved it so much , i'm not allowed to do it anymore

:(

hahah

Mr Grimsdale
05-16-2005, 09:39 AM
snap!

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 11:37 AM
If DLR7884 did that then he needs to be Demodded.

I'm really thinking about Writting sarge and letting him know about the bullshit going on with the powermad fucking Mods and Inept Webmasters.

it's a fucking Joke.

Your going to get yours for fucking with peoples posts. No wonder why noone posts here anymore. You've got mods and Webby's fucking Deleting and manipulating the site into their vision.

This is total fucking bullshit and GAR did the right thing bringing it up.

You guys aren't to decide the content. People will be Demodded for this.

Matt White
05-16-2005, 11:42 AM
"That's Life! That's what people say...................."

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
If DLR7884 did that then he needs to be Demodded.

I'm really thinking about Writting sarge and letting him know about the bullshit going on with the powermad fucking Mods and Inept Webmasters.

it's a fucking Joke.

Your going to get yours for fucking with peoples posts. No wonder why noone posts here anymore. You've got mods and Webby's fucking Deleting and manipulating the site into their vision.

This is total fucking bullshit and GAR did the right thing bringing it up.

You guys aren't to decide the content. People will be Demodded for this.

Hey Gaybait,

You obviously didn't read the entire thread.

I didn't do shit, fuckwad.

DLR7884
I'll update what happened on the next post, pussy.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 11:58 AM
For Jizzy and GAY:

congrats...

DLR7884
Just to get them up to speed with what the fucks going on.

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 12:01 PM
For Jizzy and GAY:

DLR7884
Just to get them up to speed with what the fucks going on.

It's still totally relevent. Since that shit happens to me in the Non all the fucking time. I'm sick of having my posts edited and my account hacked. It's fucking bullshit and I'll pull the plug on any mod I can so I can post freely within the rules set by sarge on this board. Not by the Mods. It's real Simple Fuck-O. First post of mine that gets edited again the shit is hitting the fan and everyone is getting hit with the poop.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 12:03 PM
It's still totally relevent. Since that shit happens to me in the Non all the fucking time. I'm sick of having my posts edited and my account hacked. It's fucking bullshit and I'll pull the plug on any mod I can so I can post freely within the rules set by sarge on this board. Not by the Mods. It's real Simple Fuck-O. First post of mine that gets edited again the shit is hitting the fan and everyone is getting hit with the poop.

I don't moderate the fucking NON, numbnuts.

If you don't like it here leave....just like GAY, I don't see anyone asking you to stay.

Go "own the Rogan board" like you fags try to do.

DLR7884
You homo.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 12:04 PM

Oh, and by the way....did you and GAY ever think that if you stopped posting bogus spam there would be no need to fucking edit you?

As far as I'm concerned, both you and GAY are lucky to still be here after the shit you both pulled.

DLR7884
BTW~slow day in the mailroom?

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 12:12 PM
Oh, and by the way....did you and GAY ever think that if you stopped posting bogus spam there would be no need to fucking edit you?

As far as I'm concerned, both you and GAY are lucky to still be here after the shit you both pulled.

DLR7884
BTW~slow day in the mailroom?

SAve the Small talk fuck-O. Me and gAr are still here because we are nessiary and Essential. You unlike us are disposable. That's why your fucking Modship is hanging on by a fucking thread. Keep it up. Edit one of my fucking posts and I'll get you demodded so fast your fucking Head will spin buck-O.

Gar had a Legitimate Complaint with all the Shit you've been getting away with since all your butt buddies look the other way when you break the law. Well there is a new law in town. And your being watched. Look out.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 12:22 PM
SAve the Small talk fuck-O. Me and gAr are still here because we are nessiary and Essential. You unlike us are disposable. That's why your fucking Modship is hanging on by a fucking thread. Keep it up. Edit one of my fucking posts and I'll get you demodded so fast your fucking Head will spin buck-O.

I don't think you are "nessiary" at all, thousands of others agree.

I've never edited anyone's posts, I just move bullshit that GAY writes out of the fucking MAIN.

You are barking up the wrong tree, Woogie.

Gar had a Legitimate Complaint with all the Shit you've been getting away with since all your butt buddies look the other way when you break the law. Well there is a new law in town. And your being watched. Look out.

Break the law? There's no laws here, except that you and Gar are spamming faggots.

DLR7884
Have you written to Sarge yet? I'm sure he'll take time out of his day defending your gay ass to field all the complaints you have about his website.

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 12:24 PM
I have no complaints about the site. I have a problem with GOD MOD syndrome fags like you.

I haven't written Sarge. But I'll be sure to post a copy of it so you know when the Bann hammer is comming down on you

Rikk
05-16-2005, 12:27 PM
Is this a real debate or are you guys fucking kidding? 7884 is one of our best mods here. GAR is a fucking idiot.

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 12:34 PM
DLR7884 is crazy with fucking power. I've seen it in the Mod forum with my own eyes

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 12:39 PM
I have no complaints about the site. I have a problem with GOD MOD syndrome fags like you.

GOD MOD?

Please prove to me what the fuck I've done to you or your gay lover GAR.

Until then, kindly shut your fucking cockgarage.

I haven't written Sarge. But I'll be sure to post a copy of it so you know when the Bann hammer is comming down on you

I won't be holding my breath.

You have NO power or pull here at all.

In fact, you are one of the biggest liars here. Here's a few examples:

1. Weapon X-where the fuck is he?
2. War Machine-lasted 2-3 days.
3. "Jesterstar's Drunk Driving Movie."-still waiting.
4. How about your gay fucking folk music you were gonna post?(copyrights don't take THIS long)
5. You constantly claim to be a mod/webmaster, yet it has been proven time and time again that won't happen--EVER.

Here's an idea Ryan~grow the fuck up.

For real....get a real job so that your mommy and daddy don't have to cut you a check every fucking month to cover your grocery bills and to put gas in that piece of shit truck they bought you.

When that's under control, come on back here and feel free to post.

Maybe when you get your life in order, you will no longer reside in fucking fantasy land as an internet tough guy.

DLR7884
Have a good day...I know Mondays are busy in the mailroom.

LoungeMachine
05-16-2005, 01:05 PM
SAve the Small talk fuck-O. Me and gAr are still here because we are nessiary and Essential. .

What a fucking cry baby whining DOUCHE BAG you really are:rolleyes:

You brag about becoming a webmaster and banning and editing everyone, yet you whine like a little cunt all the fucking time.

dumbass retard.

GO FUCK YOURSELF JIZZYSTOOL

Your jealousy of DLR7884 is getting creepy.

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 01:13 PM
GOD MOD?

Please prove to me what the fuck I've done to you or your gay lover GAR.

Until then, kindly shut your fucking cockgarage.

I won't be holding my breath.

You have NO power or pull here at all.

In fact, you are one of the biggest liars here. Here's a few examples:

1. Weapon X-where the fuck is he?
2. War Machine-lasted 2-3 days.
3. "Jesterstar's Drunk Driving Movie."-still waiting.
4. How about your gay fucking folk music you were gonna post?(copyrights don't take THIS long)
5. You constantly claim to be a mod/webmaster, yet it has been proven time and time again that won't happen--EVER.

Here's an idea Ryan~grow the fuck up.

For real....get a real job so that your mommy and daddy don't have to cut you a check every fucking month to cover your grocery bills and to put gas in that piece of shit truck they bought you.

When that's under control, come on back here and feel free to post.

Maybe when you get your life in order, you will no longer reside in fucking fantasy land as an internet tough guy.

DLR7884
Have a good day...I know Mondays are busy in the mailroom.

I can see I struck a nerve with this One. Fatty. I fantasize about nothign when it comes to owning losers like you. It's a reality.

Hey Lounge Machine. Hiding behind his boyfriend. Big Surprise.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 01:20 PM
I can see I struck a nerve with this One. Fatty. I fantasize about nothign when it comes to owning losers like you. It's a reality.

Fatty?

What do you want? Want me to list my height, weight, cock length/girth, hair and eye color for you to jackoff to in the mailroom?

Fag.

Way to NOT defend yourself, you fucking putz.

DLR7884
Speaking of boyfriends, where's your cocksucking friend GAR at?

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 01:22 PM
Gar has a life and a Job unlike your fat fucking ass. Unless Eating poptarts and sticking your finger in your anus then sniffing it is a job.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Gar has a life and a Job unlike your fat fucking ass. Unless Eating poptarts and sticking your finger in your anus then sniffing it is a job.

Why do you think I'm fat? Is that your new thing? Instead of "owned?"

Jesterstar=6.55 an hour (plus monthy "spending cheddar"-from Mother and Father Jesterstool)

+

GAR= 22,000 a year

=

Homo bliss.

DLR7884
How does Weapon X fit into you and Gar's sex lives together?

spmusicplyr
05-16-2005, 01:50 PM
hey you guys talk about power or pull......

this is just a website. So ok, maybe one guy can move a thread, or edit one, or delete one, and the other cant.

all you people think that your # of posts determines your social status.
and the little clique of rikk, bueno bob...matt white....all of those guys, like youactually mean something to this world.

to me, some of you are just a waste of sperm

spmusicplyr
05-16-2005, 01:52 PM
and you're all breathing up my oxygen

LoungeMachine
05-16-2005, 01:56 PM
Unless Eating poptarts and sticking your finger in your anus then sniffing it is a job.

You should put in an application.

It probably pays better than the mailroom, and you have experience.

Matt White
05-16-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by spmusicplyr
and you're all breathing up my oxygen

Who are you again?!?:confused:

Rikk
05-16-2005, 03:00 PM
and the little clique of rikk, bueno bob...matt white....all of those guys, like youactually mean something to this world.

:p

As if we sit there posting and acting like a "clique" because we think a fucking music forum is the place for a real popularity cuntest.

Bitch, please...the only idiots that read such shit into our behavior are the sad, jealous idiots that look for a reason to hate or take this shit too seriously.

But thanks for your opinion, SpermMusic.

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 03:05 PM
I take getting DLR7884 demodded very seriously.

Rikk
05-16-2005, 03:07 PM

And I take getting my daily fill of vaginal penetration very seriously too. But that doesn't mean it always happens.

LoungeMachine
05-16-2005, 03:08 PM

As seriously as pretending to be a webmaster?

or gardening?

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 03:10 PM

Hopefully you'll put more effort into it than you put into having a real job and not relying on your parents for money.

DLR7884
Jesterfuck=25 year old baby.

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 03:10 PM
As serious as your life is depressing.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 03:14 PM
As serious as your life is depressing.

It's depressing that I don't rely on my parents?

You fucking envy me, boy.

Lounge had it right....your obsession with me is scary.

DLR7884
Don't comment on my life, it makes you look like more of a jackass than you already do.

TEUFEL HUNDEN
05-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by GAR

Fucking asshole.

Strip this fuckhead NOW.

this just happened to me too. He edited my response to show a different one in his reply. then he got tired of the replies and deleted the thread. Fuckin Polesmoker

GAR
05-16-2005, 03:31 PM
GAR= 22,000 a year

I'd be lucky to make half that cash, since it's stock I'm after.

In the last 6 years I've seen you online it's always been a curiosity to see how all you do is attack people and get Owned in the process, why is that?

Not the Owning - you just ask to be owned - what I mean is why do you feel it necessary to bash? This aint an AOL chatroom community, its a fan-thing for a singer who refuses them.

GAR
05-16-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
"That's Life! That's what people say...................."

Hey, in the early days of the Army, this thread would last 5 minutes - don't think for a minute the Links and DLRArmy stood on different policies at one point because its actually a lot better now than in the beginning.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by TEUFEL HUNDEN
this just happened to me too. He edited my response to show a different one in his reply. then he got tired of the replies and deleted the thread. Fuckin Polesmoker

He's talking about a different type of editing, dildo.

What I did was change your quote, in my own new post.

Gar thinks that I have deleted his threads and gone in a changed what his posts have to say.

Did you know that GAR was a mod here a few weeks back?

DLR7884
Ask him what happened. :)

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by GAR
In the last 6 years I've seen you online it's always been a curiosity to see how all you do is attack people and get Owned in the process, why is that?

Not the Owning - you just ask to be owned - what I mean is why do you feel it necessary to bash? This aint an AOL chatroom community, its a fan-thing for a singer who refuses them.

Does it hurt your feelings when I'm mean to others? Tell ya what you can do to help. Tell people to pull their heads out of their asses before they post stupid bullshit.

GAR-38 years old, and his life revolves around "owning" people on the internet.

DLR7884
He doesn't "own" a home, but he sure owns all of us. :)

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 04:06 PM
Does it hurt your feelings when I'm mean to others? Tell ya what you can do to help. Tell people to pull their heads out of their asses before they post stupid bullshit.

GAR-38 years old, and his life revolves around "owning" people on the internet.

DLR7884
He doesn't "own" a home, but he sure owns all of us. :)

honestly I've never seen Gar put any effort into owning people. It just happens. He Rules and you Drool. Fag.

Enjoy your modding days buddy. They are numbered.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 04:09 PM
honestly I've never seen Gar put any effort into owning people. It just happens. He Rules and you Drool. Fag.

My modding days are numbered and I'm so fucking scared.

DLR7884
LOL. :)

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 04:09 PM
By the way, I'm not your fucking buddy.

DLR7884
Just wanted to let you know that.

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 04:11 PM
Oh but you are my buddy. You the Buddy of mine I'm going to get banned and demodded. Not in that order. Then when you cry and whine I'm going to tell everyone from this board why you really hate me.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 04:14 PM
Oh but you are my buddy. You the Buddy of mine I'm going to get banned and demodded. Not in that order. Then when you cry and whine I'm going to tell everyone from this board why you really hate me.

That will be cool to see.

I wonder what you'll think up.

I wouldn't say I hate you....you are just annoying.

Kinda like a sticky booger that is tough to pick and even harder to flick off your finger.

DLR7884
Know what I'm saying?

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 04:14 PM
By the way, I'm winning in the poll at the top of the page!

DLR7884

spmusicplyr
05-16-2005, 04:18 PM
Hah leave the guy alone. You guys act like you're trying to impeach the president.

Who are any of you anyway??

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 04:19 PM
That will be cool to see.

I wonder what you'll think up.

I wouldn't say I hate you....you are just annoying.

Kinda like a sticky booger that is tough to pick and even harder to flick off your finger.

DLR7884
Know what I'm saying?

I'll tell them the total TRUTH. Your so ashamed aren't you. It haunts you still and your still jealous of me for what I acheived. Something you could never do.

GAR
05-16-2005, 04:20 PM
The poll reflects what people have felt all along, that you're a malicious cunt with nothing better to do than hate people with during your free time.

For example, at first it was 6 to 3 in favor of you - a 100% spread.

Now it's 16 to 10.

Do the math! You're support is fading.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 04:22 PM
I'll tell them the total TRUTH. Your so ashamed aren't you. It haunts you still and your still jealous of me for what I acheived. Something you could never do.

Think up a funny one....but remember it you have to get me banned AND demodded (not in that order) first.

DLR7884

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by GAR
The poll reflects what people have felt all along, that you're a malicious cunt with nothing better to do than hate people with during your free time.

I only hate morons, I guess you being in the club upsets you.

Originally posted by GAR
For example, at first it was 6 to 3 in favor of you - a 100% spread.

Now it's 16 to 10.

Do the math! You're support is fading.

"You are support is fading."

Good to know Gar.

DLR7884
Good to know.

GAR
05-16-2005, 04:26 PM
Does it hurt your feelings when I'm mean to others?

I guess your reasons have something to do with offline causes only your psychoanalyst can explain.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by GAR
I guess your reasons have something to do with offline causes only your psychoanalyst can explain.

Wow. That's your big comeback?

DLR7884
How's that ass pipe of yours? LOL.

Warham
05-16-2005, 04:37 PM
Pathetic.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 04:38 PM
Pathetic.

Warham, please vote for me!

GAR thinks that this poll means something.

DLR7884
We'll show him. ;)

Rikk
05-16-2005, 04:42 PM
If you lose the poll, you get drawn and quartered after being forced to sit through 7 hours of gay porn on a 65" rear projection...

...I read it in the Rotharmy rule book GAR keeps referring to...

Warham
05-16-2005, 04:48 PM

GAR thinks that this poll means something.

DLR7884
We'll show him. ;)

I wish he and Jester would go write Sarge a letter. He probably needs a good laugh while he's over in Iraq. That'll keep him in stitches for weeks.

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 04:50 PM
Hey Gar I hold the Trump Card. Don't worry. See I never told you but DLR and I have known eachother better and longer than most know about since he swore me to secrecy. But the story has to be told. And the Shame must be known. I don't have time to type the whole thing now. But it's better than anything you'll see in the movies.

Nickdfresh
05-16-2005, 04:54 PM

Um pot meet tea kettle!

Isn't your face currently imbedded in GA(Y)R's ass right now, along with other assorted objects?

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 04:54 PM
I don't have time to type the whole thing now. But it's better than anything you'll see in the movies.

"I don't have time to type it now...."

You work in a fucking mailroom....all you have is time.

Go ahead, I'll give you time to think up this fantasy, but don't tell us you don't have time to type it.

DLR7884
And for Christ's sake, at least make it funny.

Nickdfresh
05-16-2005, 04:55 PM

Ban him "webmaster."

Nickdfresh
05-16-2005, 04:57 PM
I wish he and Jester would go write Sarge a letter. He probably needs a good laugh while he's over in Iraq. That'll keep him in stitches for weeks.

It could take weeks to decipher with all of the unnecisary speling errers...

Warham
05-16-2005, 04:58 PM
If you lose the poll, you get drawn and quartered after being forced to sit through 7 hours of gay porn on a 65" rear projection...

...I read it in the Rotharmy rule book GAR keeps referring to...

Hey Rikk, I seem to have lost my copy. Do you happen to have an extra lying around your house, perhaps on top of the toilet or proping up a short table leg.

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Um pot meet tea kettle!

Isn't your face currently imbedded in GA(Y)R's ass right now, along with other assorted objects?

Hey whatever thought helps you cum buddy. Facts are facts.

Warham
05-16-2005, 04:59 PM
Ban him "webmaster."

Who is this "webmaster" we keep hearing about?

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Stumpy
05-16-2005, 05:07 PM
Hey Rikk, I seem to have lost my copy. Do you happen to have an extra lying around your house

Don't you mean hanging around Thorman's basement pad?
BAM!

GAR
05-16-2005, 05:08 PM

Please? Now there's a more civil tone.

I kinda like that.

GAR
05-16-2005, 05:10 PM
Whoever changed my Custom User Title to "takes it in the ass", you're weak.

Stumpy
05-16-2005, 05:15 PM
hey you guys talk about power or pull......

this is just a website. So ok, maybe one guy can move a thread, or edit one, or delete one, and the other cant.

Aye the little gang has become annoying especially since their
leader seems to swing both ways depending on which cock will
benefit him most.

GAR
05-16-2005, 05:21 PM
17 to 13: Somebody PLEAAAAASE vote to Save DLR7884!

Nickdfresh
05-16-2005, 05:24 PM
Aye the little gang has become annoying especially since their
benefit him most.

Hi FAB.;) How's that lawsuit going against the site "STUMPY?"

Mmmkay, shit stirrers and trolls! Yeey!

http://www.hottopic.com/Assets/product_images/zm/228800_zm.jpg

spmusicplyr
05-16-2005, 05:28 PM
oh man, leave the fuckin guy alone...

Nickdfresh
05-16-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by GAR
17 to 13: Somebody PLEAAAAASE vote to Save DLR7884!

Gee GA(Y)R, I wonder if a bunch of aliases came on and voted in an orchestrated campaign? I sure really would like to know the names of those that suddenly just decided to vote today?

spmusicplyr
05-16-2005, 05:30 PM
hey i was looking at some of the threads from a year ago....there was none of this shit fighting, and shit threads...

bring back the quality

Warham
Just what I was thinking, Nick.

Stumpy
Hi FAB.;) How's that lawsuit going against the site "STUMPY?"

Mmmkay, shit stirrers and trolls! Yeey!

http://www.hottopic.com/Assets/product_images/zm/228800_zm.jpg

Buffalo New Yawk huh? 44 posts per day! Shouldn't you be out
setting fires in North Tonowanda?

Warham
05-16-2005, 05:31 PM
Who's the guy with the cat?

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by GAR

I think it said "I take it up the ass pipe," actually.

DLR7884
Not 100% sure though.

Nickdfresh
05-16-2005, 05:36 PM
Buffalo New Yawk huh? 44 posts per day! Shouldn't you be out
setting fires in North Tonowanda?

Well, amazing how many times you can post when you don't have to spend time constructing fifty aliases? CRAPO-SCHLOCKER...What was your gay PM about again?

Gee, lets get an IP check.

GUWAPO
FAB
lms2, or
ALBERT?

Guitar Shark
05-16-2005, 05:37 PM
Who's the guy with the cat?

Good question. In fact, Fab asked that same question months ago.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19906

Looks like another case of Fab creating a new alias to stir up trouble. Anyone surprised?

Nickdfresh
05-16-2005, 05:40 PM
And it's North Tonawanda shithead.

Why would I set fire to it?

And we don't say 'Yawk? That would be New York City genius. And what does my geographic location have to with it?

Sheep Hunter
05-16-2005, 05:42 PM
This is vewy twubelling.

guwapo_rocker
05-16-2005, 05:47 PM
Well, amazing how many times you can post when you don't have to spend time constructing fifty aliases? CRAPO-SCHLOCKER...What was your gay PM about again?

Gee, lets get an IP check.

GUWAPO
FAB
lms2, or
ALBERT?

Yep, blame Guwapo, give it a fucking rest.:rolleyes:

Warham
05-16-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Good question. In fact, Fab asked that same question months ago.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19906

Looks like another case of Fab creating a new alias to stir up trouble. Anyone surprised?

I think she was trying to say it was Rikk.

GAR
05-16-2005, 05:48 PM
I think it said "I take it up the ass pipe," actually.

I think I'll have to nominate someone for Main Moderator to take your place now because I'm definately wanting you out for doing stupid shit you're not stupid nor mature enough to shit with.

Changing shit on my User CP is further reason why you're a chickenshit.

Warham
05-16-2005, 05:50 PM
A Mod can't change somebody's profile.

You should know that, being a former mod. Then again, you let Jester use your password most of that time, so you wouldn't really know.

I think you'll have to look a little higher, like to a 'webmaster'.

Guitar Shark
05-16-2005, 05:51 PM
I think she was trying to say it was Rikk.

Yes, and then suddenly a new user appears with that same picture, with Rikk propaganda written all over it. If you don't see the connection, well... then we'll just have to blame it on your conservative intellect. :D

It's either Fab or guwapo, that much is for certain. Six of one, half dozen of the other.

GAR
05-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Must be a page outta the Pojo JokeBook or sumpthin'.

Eat my knob, Poje!

Warham
05-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Oh, I know it's an alias, but I was asking who was in the picture.

GAR
05-16-2005, 05:54 PM
It's either Fab or guwapo..

How many thousands of users both old and new does it take you to see it's not a small world online as you think?

Brett
05-16-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by GAR
How many thousands of users both old and new does it take you to see it's not a small world online as you think?

Puhlease.

guwapo_rocker
05-16-2005, 06:01 PM
Fuck I'm flattered, it's always gotta be Guwapo, I'm just

watching.

You're all sooooo paranoid, why?

GAR
05-16-2005, 06:01 PM
Member Stats:
Members: 13,724 | Staff: 27 | Active: 2,276 | Non-Active: 11,448 | Activity Level: 16.58%

LoungeMachine
05-16-2005, 06:02 PM
A Mod can't change somebody's profile.

You should know that, being a former mod. Then again, you let Jester use your password most of that time, so you wouldn't really know.

I think you'll have to look a little higher, like to a 'webmaster'.

Now THAT's gonna leave a mark:D

Let's review shall we?

GAR:

I'M LEAVING BECAUSE KATYDID..........BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

DON'T MAKE ME A MOD.........BLAH BLAH, BLAH

OK, IM A MOD NOW, HERE JESTERSTOOL, IS MY PASSWORD

WHO'S FUCKING WITH ME?......WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'M TELLING MOM AND DAD.............

Pick your jamrag up off the floor GAY, and go find a happy place where you and your fuck buddy JizzySTOOL can "mod" each other.

You could even make each other "WETMASTERS":D

whiney ass douche:rolleyes:

Brett
Originally posted by GAR
Member Stats:
Members: 13,724 | Staff: 27 | Active: 2,276 | Non-Active: 11,448 | Activity Level: 16.58%

And?

Nickdfresh
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Fuck I'm flattered, it's always gotta be Guwapo, I'm just

watching.

You're all sooooo paranoid, why?

Golly, perhaps it's the company you keep?:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and you hate RIKK!

But actually I believe you, I am leaning towards FAB...

GAR
05-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Gwuapo, you better quick fucking reggin' all those THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of usernames, 2K of which are regularly active.

LoungeMachine
05-16-2005, 06:04 PM

I am leaning towards FAB...

Beware of the gravitational pull she has

:D

Brett
05-16-2005, 06:05 PM
Yep and it's usually the same 15 or so people who create 50 usernames.

LoungeMachine
05-16-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by GAR

I'd alert the FBI immediately

Homeland Security too

GAR
05-16-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm leaning towards either guwapo_rocker or Fabulous Shadow for Main Mod because either one of them are usually civil, and online enough to move and edit responsibly.

Here at least. That past legs-breaking threat on DDLR was last years' news.

Warham
05-16-2005, 06:07 PM
GAR's come up with a few of his own aliases, so he can vote in this poll...again and again and again.

Guitar Shark
05-16-2005, 06:13 PM
But actually I believe you, I am leaning towards FAB...

Look at Stumpy's votes -- one from Nick, one from Stumpy, and one from Fab. :rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
05-16-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by GAR
I'm leaning towards either guwapo_rocker or Fabulous Shadow for Main Mod because either one of them are usually civil, and online enough to move and edit responsibly.

Here at least. That past legs-breaking threat on DDLR was last years' news.

How about KATYDID? She seems to keep you in check, or at least your vaginal discharge blubbering is usually kept focunst on her.

Nickdfresh
05-16-2005, 06:16 PM
Look at Stumpy's votes -- one from Nick, one from Stumpy, and one from Fab. :rolleyes:

Yeah, FUMPY just needed that one extra vote to bring out the cellulite.;)

LoungeMachine
05-16-2005, 06:32 PM
GAR's come up with a few of his own aliases, so he can vote in this poll...again and again and again.

His aliases have aliases.....:rolleyes:

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by GAR
I think I'll have to nominate someone for Main Moderator to take your place now because I'm definately wanting you out for doing stupid shit you're not stupid nor mature enough to shit with.

Changing shit on my User CP is further reason why you're a chickenshit.

I didn't do it, but I wish I did.

DLR7884

GAR
05-16-2005, 08:02 PM
How about KATYDID?

DLR7884 hasn't been very kind to her, I think her choice would be predictable.

Matt White
05-16-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Hey, in the early days of the Army, this thread would last 5 minutes - don't think for a minute the Links and DLRArmy stood on different policies at one point because its actually a lot better now than in the beginning.

Member at DDLR.com, very Kewl joint.

Never joined the Links. I'd be outta place. And hostile.:cool:

Matt White
05-17-2005, 12:27 AM
"SQUAWK! SQUAWK! Aye the little gang has become annoying especially since their
benefit him most. SQUAWK!"

POLLY WANT A QUACKER?!?:p

GAR
05-17-2005, 03:56 PM
Oh this does not look well for Mr. H:

51.28% disagree. A Moderator should not mess with people's posts!

Warham
05-17-2005, 04:16 PM
A moderator didn't mess with your post.

If you still had any dignity and were still a mod, you would know where your post went.

Besides, you and your aliases voting in this poll means jack shit. I'm still waiting for you and Jester to write Sarge a letter complaining about this. In fact, I can write a whine-o-gram for you, and all you'll have to do is sign it, if you are literate enough.

Brett
05-17-2005, 04:21 PM
Yeah I'm sure those vote numbers are accurate, considering it was more than 2 to 1 up until today. :rolleyes: How many usernames have you registered today Garfield?

LoungeMachine
05-17-2005, 04:38 PM
A moderator didn't mess with your post.

If you still had any dignity and were still a mod, you would know where your post went.

Besides, you and your aliases voting in this poll means jack shit. I'm still waiting for you and Jester to write Sarge a letter complaining about this. In fact, I can write a whine-o-gram for you, and all you'll have to do is sign it, if you are literate enough.

fucking classic:D

JizzySTOOL and GAY

The Batman and Robin of the web :rolleyes:

GAR
05-17-2005, 04:46 PM

I never had any dignity, and I'll sign that complaint on your big beak if you like!

And another thing, who is Sarge?

DLR7884
05-17-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by GAR
51.28% disagree. A Moderator should not mess with people's posts!

I wish the number were even higher that disagreed. The point is that you, your stupid poll, and your boytoy Jizzy don't have a fucking pot to piss in.

I really wish that I did edit your fucking posts and your username. It would have been so fucking worth it.

You really think that if I was responsible for this, I'd deny it?

If so, you don't know me as well as you think you do.

DLR7884
Flame on, ya big fag, flame on.

Rikk
05-17-2005, 05:34 PM
I swear, our side idiots are getting dumber each day. Reading this drivel is getting more and more nauseating. I think I'm gonna just talk about Dave and nothing else for a little while...

Jesterstar
05-17-2005, 05:47 PM
I've got some big plans comming here soon. I don't want to ruine any surprises but I just want to let you know that Lounge Machine isn't going to be posting here much longer and DLR7884 is probably getting his Mod Powers Yanked. I've had enough of both of their shit. It's just getting stupid and they are ruining this board causing problems all the fucking time. I've just had it.

And Lounge I've got somethign even better after your banned. I know who you are what shitty fucking band you played for. What a fucking Joke you are.

Brett
05-17-2005, 05:52 PM
Well Garfield, now that you're banned, you'll have to use one of your other 20 aliases.

Warham
05-17-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by GAR
I never had any dignity, and I'll sign that complaint on your big beak if you like!

And another thing, who is Sarge?

Nevermind. I don't need to write that letter for you.

Rikk
05-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Buy bye, GAR.

Warham
05-17-2005, 05:56 PM
I've got some big plans comming here soon. I don't want to ruine any surprises but I just want to let you know that Lounge Machine isn't going to be posting here much longer and DLR7884 is probably getting his Mod Powers Yanked. I've had enough of both of their shit. It's just getting stupid and they are ruining this board causing problems all the fucking time. I've just had it.

And Lounge I've got somethign even better after your banned. I know who you are what shitty fucking band you played for. What a fucking Joke you are.

Your statement is most ironic.

Brett
05-17-2005, 05:57 PM
Didn't take long for him to start bitching about it at DDLR.

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7962

What a fucking tool.

Warham
05-17-2005, 06:01 PM
He's an idiot.

He actually thinks that 7884 banned him. LOL Shows that he never did quite grasp what a mod can and can't do.

Brett
05-17-2005, 06:06 PM
I love how he talks about dishing it out, but not taking it. Talk about irony. How many whiny bitch "ban" threads has he started in this forum alone?

ALinChainz
05-17-2005, 06:11 PM

Really ... do tell ... and if you're wrong ... how about you being banned, IP and all?

BrownSound1
05-17-2005, 06:13 PM
Pojo didn't ban him either.

Rikk
05-17-2005, 06:14 PM

:D

Warham
05-17-2005, 06:16 PM
Now who are we talking about again?

Rikk
05-17-2005, 06:18 PM
I'm not sure. I forgot already.

What's new with the photos forum?:)

ALinChainz
05-17-2005, 06:21 PM

I was just there and posted that fact.

Didn't say who did, but hell, Poj isn't even signed in.

Nickdfresh
05-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Whomever did ban GAR, "it was the right thing to do."

http://www.walnutcreekband.org/images/brimley.jpg

Brett
05-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Fuck I'd have banned that shitstool as soon as he gave out his password after being made a mod. What a fucking douche.

LoungeMachine
05-17-2005, 06:28 PM

You've now been talking about banning me for over a month.

Meanwhile hitch has been here and we've been posting back and forth. Hmmmmm. YOU were having HIM ban me too.

And youmean you were WRONG???? I'm NOT Kip Winger as you claimed???????

fuck.

Does this mean I have to give my Winger Fan Club Card back to you?

Okay big shot. POST MY FORMER BAND'S NAME

IF YOU'RE RIGHT, I'LL LEAVE BEING OWNED BY YOU FOREVER.

If you refuse, or are WRONG, then you're just the pissy little TROLL everyone says you are.

:cool:

Nickdfresh
05-17-2005, 06:29 PM
You're not KIP?:(

Warham
05-17-2005, 06:31 PM

And here we were ready to start a fan club!

twonabomber
05-17-2005, 06:33 PM
Didn't take long for him to start bitching about it at DDLR.

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7962

What a fucking tool.

hmmmm... :D

LoungeMachine
05-17-2005, 06:33 PM

I really don't know anymore.

I'm waiting for JizzySTOOL to tell me.

I hope I'm somebody cool:cool:

And fuck if I didnt just have all of my towels monogrammed KW:D

Brett
05-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
hmmmm... :D

Oh you know I was waiting for it. :D

LoungeMachine
05-17-2005, 06:34 PM
And here we were ready to start a fan club!

Don't deny hambone.

You've got a Winger T-shirt tucked away somewhere:D

Nickdfresh
05-17-2005, 06:38 PM
I was gonna get my WINGER tee out!

http://www.milkcratedigest.com/images/Film_and_TV/BeavisandButthead.jpg

Brett
05-17-2005, 06:40 PM
She's only 17

twonabomber
05-17-2005, 06:46 PM
i would personally like to thank everyone for coming over to DDLR.com and viewing the newest attention whore thread. please feel free to register and post your comments directly to GAR.

Ally_Kat
05-17-2005, 06:48 PM
i love how he says incase anyone feels to take down the site because of it. lol

LoungeMachine
05-17-2005, 06:50 PM
She's only 17

Problem is NOW she's 37, twice divorced with 3 brats and an oxycontin habit:rolleyes:

ALinChainz
05-17-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
i would personally like to thank everyone for coming over to DDLR.com and viewing the newest attention whore thread. please feel free to register and post your comments directly to GAR.

Conveniently leaves out why he might have gotten banned.

No matter what anyone says, it takes some doing to get banned from here.

LoungeMachine
05-17-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

Tell me about it.

I've been threatened with banning by:

Joe Thunder
Katydid
JesterSTOOL
Hitch

Actually, is there anyone left on this board who HASNT tried to ban me????

Brett
05-17-2005, 06:55 PM
I think giving out your password as a mod and then attempting to damage the site with invasive HTML code in your signature is enough to warrant a ban.

Ally_Kat
05-17-2005, 06:55 PM

I almost felt like posting why.

LoungeMachine
05-17-2005, 06:57 PM
I think giving out your password as a mod and then attempting to damage the site with invasive HTML code in your signature is enough to WARRANT a ban.

a clue perhaps?:cool:

I think starting a thread entitled I QUIT DLRARMY should get you a lifetime IP ban:cool:

Ally_Kat
05-17-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

and i did.

If i left something out -- please -- someone feel free to add!

Brett
05-17-2005, 07:02 PM
Well he's a fuckstump, you left that part out Ally. :)

ALinChainz
05-17-2005, 07:03 PM
Tell me about it.

I've been threatened with banning by:

Joe Thunder
Katydid
JesterSTOOL
Hitch

Actually, is there anyone left on this board who HASNT tried to ban me????

Well, I haven't, been meaning to talk to you about that ...

;)

ALinChainz
05-17-2005, 07:06 PM

Was gonna too ... but figured I'd shut it for someone they might listen to, which wouldnt be me.

LoungeMachine
05-17-2005, 07:07 PM

fuckstump,

My new fave word.

Even beats fuckstick

:D :D :D

Ally_Kat
05-17-2005, 07:07 PM
Was gonna too ... but figured I'd shut it for someone they might listen to, which wouldnt be me.

you should stop saying thinks like that!

Ally_Kat
05-17-2005, 07:08 PM
Well he's a fuckstump, you left that part out Ally. :)

Ah man! I knew I was leaving out something!

Ally_Kat
05-17-2005, 07:08 PM
My new fave word.

Even beats fuckstick

Mine too. It replaces assfuck for me.

Brett
05-17-2005, 07:10 PM
My new fave word.

Even beats fuckstick

Definitely a useful word.

LoungeMachine
05-17-2005, 07:15 PM
Mine too. It replaces assfuck for me.

TOO MANY JOKES

MUST CONTROL SELF

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

aaaaaarrrrggghhhh:D

Golden AWe
05-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Whoever banned GAR can fuck off. GAR is one of the most intelligent posters I've ever met, and he has actually manage to create a style of his own.

FUCK OFF.

Ally_Kat
05-17-2005, 07:28 PM
goldie, do you even know what he was doing AGAINST the board?

Golden AWe
05-17-2005, 07:35 PM
goldie, do you even know what he was doing AGAINST the board?

anything he did was under the guidance of ALLAH, and ALLAH will spank him for what was not worth ALLAH.

Warham
05-17-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
Whoever banned GAR can fuck off. GAR is one of the most intelligent posters I've ever met, and he has actually manage to create a style of his own.

FUCK OFF.

You don't get around much, do you?

Golden AWe
05-17-2005, 07:50 PM
You don't get around much, do you?

You take this internet stuff a bit too seriously, don't you?

LoungeMachine
05-17-2005, 08:17 PM

Pretty fucking ironic post Golden Showers considering your previous post evoking Allah and crying about GAY's supposed banning:rolleyes:

No one takes this shit seriously.

But giving your GOD DAMN FUCKING MOD PASSWORD to a juvenile fuckstump [thanx Brett] like JesterSTOOL is beyonf comprehension.

Fuck Gar, AND the sheep he rode in......:cool:

Dr. Love
05-17-2005, 08:18 PM

GAR has on several occassions tried to run the site out of bandwidth.

That drives up the hosting bill for the people that run this site. When it starts costing real-world money for someone's "joke" on the internet, it's time to start taking it seriously.

For someone that likes to point out that we shouldn't take this too seriously, you sure are quick to tell us to fuck off. :)