PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff

4moreyears
05-14-2005, 08:39 PM
http://www.dailyrecycler.com/blog/2004/10/breakdown.html

this is funny. The left can be out of hand it seems.

FORD
05-14-2005, 10:44 PM
The only thing out of hand there is that traitorous lying bastard John Ellis Bush O'Neill.

4moreyears
05-14-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The only thing out of hand there is that traitorous lying bastard John Ellis Bush O'Neill.

It scares me to ask you but what makews O'Neil a liar. He should have been voted Time Magazine man of the year.

JH

FORD
05-14-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
It scares me to ask you but what makews O'Neil a liar. He should have been voted Time Magazine man of the year.

JH

First of all, the fool is a BCE relative, hence the name "John Ellis" As in John Ellis, the man who called the 2000 election for FAUX News. As in John Ellis Bush, the governor of Florida who, along with his girlfriend/Secretary of State/brother's campaign chair Cruella Harris, stole that election.

As such, O'Neill has NO credibility whatsoever, coming from a family of known liars and criminals.

Furthermore, the man has been stalking John Kerry since 1971. That makes him MENTAL as well as a fucking liar.

4moreyears
05-15-2005, 12:11 PM
You are fucking warped.

FORD
05-15-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
You are fucking warped.

So, a Bush Criminal cousin stalks someone for 34 years, won't appear in public without a ridiculous disguise (that CAN'T be his real face) and you think that's perfectly normal, but anyone who questions statements made by this lying psychopathic criminal are "fucking warped"

Go back to your chain e mails dude :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
05-15-2005, 12:38 PM

or go back and finish high school at least.

should only take 4moreyears:rolleyes:

4moreyears
05-15-2005, 01:21 PM
So, a Bush Criminal cousin stalks someone for 34 years, won't appear in public without a ridiculous disguise (that CAN'T be his real face) and you think that's perfectly normal, but anyone who questions statements made by this lying psychopathic criminal are "fucking warped"

What is he guilty of telling the truth. Was John Kerry a war hero in your eyes? This is the first I heard he was a Bush family member. Even f he was, what about the other 50 Swift Boat for Truth members. Were they all rleated to Bush? I do not think he stalked Kerry for 34 years. But when John Kerry puts himself out there, just like President Bush, he is open to be criticized for his past. It was easy him to throw those medals away because he knew he did not earn them.

JH