PDA

View Full Version : My Sister is Dating a Fucking Dipshit.

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 11:43 AM
So my Sister Graduated College with a Batchlors in Phycology. Even though She still is incapable of Picking apart my genious thoughts. She's a good student and is the total polar opposite of me. I'm very proud of her and I love her alot.

But there was something that really bugged me out. Her Boyfriend is a Stupid fucking Douch bag.

First off I think I am being a little strong in saying that because the first time I met him I really tried to and did enjoy his company. It was about a month ago. I got Hammered and didn't mind him to much. But then My Girlfriend said that he was a dick and kind of bossy with my sister. Which had I not been blind drunk I would have adressed with him. I let it go. Kind of took it as my girlfriend being a harsh critic of him.

So Fast Forward. Graduation weekend.

We show up and my sister is helping her boyfriend move. Fine assuming my sister had her apartment ready to move also. She didn't.

So me and my girlfriend Mom dad and grandma and aunt all had to prepare her room to be moved. Which was a task since my sister takes college living litterally.

Anyway slightly annoyed that she took no time to pack not even one thing but whatever. She graduated college and that isn't something anyone of us in our family has done. So she gets a free pass.

So that night last friday me and my girlfriend went bowling with my sister and her boyfriend and his brother. I thought that his brother comming along was odd. Exspecially since I was hoping to use this weekend to Bond with him in some way. Since my sister cares about him. My sister unlike myself hasn't really brought alot of Signifigant other home. So when she brings a guy to meet the family it's a big deal. I know she must care about him.

Anyway. We go bowling. First thing he does. Is tell my girlfriend to sit in the back so his Fat Brother can sit in the front. I figure it as a size thing and don't consider it a issue. I'm not there to start shit just have a good time with my sister.

So we are riding to the ally and I hadn't smoked any weed since that morning. So I was like hey can I smoke this Joint up in here.

She was reluctant but didn't mind. She doesn't smoke weed and neither does her boyfriend or his brother.

Then as I was smoking the Joint I could sort of feel them both tense up. Not a huge deal they just aren't around weed much and figured they were kind of bitch about it. JESTERSTAR is use to that when he's got people laying on the floor and he's firing up another J or Bowl.

Besides they both traveled with Beers. They didn't ask my sister if they could but I figured it was pretty much a thing that they already established.

Then we get to the BOWLING ALLY.

This is where it gets weird.

So he's all about getting drunk with me. Or so My sister said. He's telling us how he is a big shot at the Bowling ally. (Like Who give a Fuck) since my girl is only 19 he says that he has the connections so I don't have to go up and get her drinks. Well that was total bullshit. Then Her Boyfriend tells me that he Got my Sister a Bowling ball for a graduation gift. Now I was watching my sister bowl she really didn't seem to have much interest in it. And she really looked like she didn't really like that he got her a Bowling ball as a gift.

But that's their shit.

So he goes to get a Pitcher of beer. Comes back after asking me what i liked. I said Michelobe Light pitcher is fine with me. He says cool. Now I will drink anything and I am not partial to Mich but that is what I said. So he comes back with a Pitcher of Labatts blue and two cups leaving me odd man out.

No big deal. I brought money. i'll get my own beer.

Now I have to flash back a bit.

we are having dinner. the Family with the Boyfriend.

My Girlfriend mentions that she doesn't eat Veal. So my sisters boyfreind Chimes in with the most Nonsensical point I've ever heard on the subject. He started talking about the way Calves are born and if there was a choice to carry on a new life or save the cow what was better.

Now my girl just said she doesn't eat Veal. wasn't telling anyone else what to do. He was trying to make her feel stupid about a just General point of Veiw. Which was just that. She didn't condem anything.

OK back to the Bowling ally.

He proceeds to go into a BOWLING FRENZY. Completely ignoring me and my girlfriend and my sister. Him and his brother each trying to out score eachother. OK fine brotherly competition. THEN HE PROCEEDS TO BOSS MY SISTER AROUND AND SLAP HER ASS AND DRY HUMP HER INFRONT OF ME.

My sister was embarassed. I was Beyond Mad. But I didn't want to cause a scene so I had to go grab a scratch off to get away from the situation.

I finally tell my sister after game 3 we had to get back because we were tired. I was disgusted with his behavior.

When you first meet people in my opinion you should treat them with some level of respect. And if infront of the family you should also act with some level of respect. My Girlfriends brother one is in out of Jail and the other doesn't talk to anyone. I always treat them with a level of respect just because I date their sister. Not something I would do if they were not her brothers.

Then he completely ducks us the rest of the weekend.

right now I am not this guys biggest fan. I am intending on telling my sister that I don't think that he respects her but really just leaving it at that. Then the next encounter I have with him the first time he mouths off to me. I'm knocking the teeth out of his mouth and breaking his fucking nose.

Sarge's Little Helper
05-16-2005, 11:43 AM
So my Sister Graduated College with a Batchlors in Phycology. Even though She still is incapable of Picking apart my genious thoughts. She's a good student and is the total polar opposite of me. I'm very proud of her and I love her alot.

But there was something that really bugged me out. Her Boyfriend is a Stupid fucking Douch bag.

First off I think I am being a little strong in saying that because the first time I met him I really tried to and did enjoy his company. It was about a month ago. I got Hammered and didn't mind him to much. But then My Girlfriend said that he was a dick and kind of bossy with my sister. Which had I not been blind drunk I would have adressed with him. I let it go. Kind of took it as my girlfriend being a harsh critic of him.

We show up and my sister is helping her boyfriend move. Fine assuming my sister had her apartment ready to move also. She didn't.

So me and my girlfriend Mom dad and grandma and aunt all had to prepare her room to be moved. Which was a task since my sister takes college living litterally.

Anyway slightly annoyed that she took no time to pack not even one thing but whatever. She graduated college and that isn't something anyone of us in our family has done. So she gets a free pass.

So that night last friday me and my girlfriend went bowling with my sister and her boyfriend and his brother. I thought that his brother comming along was odd. Exspecially since I was hoping to use this weekend to Bond with him in some way. Since my sister cares about him. My sister unlike myself hasn't really brought alot of Signifigant other home. So when she brings a guy to meet the family it's a big deal. I know she must care about him.

Anyway. We go bowling. First thing he does. Is tell my girlfriend to sit in the back so his Fat Brother can sit in the front. I figure it as a size thing and don't consider it a issue. I'm not there to start shit just have a good time with my sister.

So we are riding to the ally and I hadn't smoked any weed since that morning. So I was like hey can I smoke this Joint up in here.

She was reluctant but didn't mind. She doesn't smoke weed and neither does her boyfriend or his brother.

Then as I was smoking the Joint I could sort of feel them both tense up. Not a huge deal they just aren't around weed much and figured they were kind of bitch about it. JESTERSTAR is use to that when he's got people laying on the floor and he's firing up another J or Bowl.

Besides they both traveled with Beers. They didn't ask my sister if they could but I figured it was pretty much a thing that they already established.

So he's all about getting drunk with me. Or so My sister said. He's telling us how he is a big shot at the Bowling ally. (Like Who give a Fuck) since my girl is only 19 he says that he has the connections so I don't have to go up and get her drinks. Well that was total bullshit. Then Her Boyfriend tells me that he Got my Sister a Bowling ball for a graduation gift. Now I was watching my sister bowl she really didn't seem to have much interest in it. And she really looked like she didn't really like that he got her a Bowling ball as a gift.

But that's their shit.

So he goes to get a Pitcher of beer. Comes back after asking me what i liked. I said Michelobe Light pitcher is fine with me. He says cool. Now I will drink anything and I am not partial to Mich but that is what I said. So he comes back with a Pitcher of Labatts blue and two cups leaving me odd man out.

My Girlfriend mentions that she doesn't eat Veal. So my sisters boyfreind Chimes in with the most Nonsensical point I've ever heard on the subject. He started talking about the way Calves are born and if there was a choice to carry on a new life or save the cow what was better.

Now my girl just said she doesn't eat Veal. wasn't telling anyone else what to do. He was trying to make her feel stupid about a just General point of Veiw. Which was just that. She didn't condem anything.

He proceeds to go into a BOWLING FRENZY. Completely ignoring me and my girlfriend and my sister. Him and his brother each trying to out score eachother. OK fine brotherly competition. THEN HE PROCEEDS TO BOSS MY SISTER AROUND AND SLAP HER ASS AND DRY HUMP HER INFRONT OF ME.

My sister was embarassed. I was Beyond Mad. But I didn't want to cause a scene so I had to go grab a scratch off to get away from the situation.

I finally tell my sister after game 3 we had to get back because we were tired. I was disgusted with his behavior.

When you first meet people in my opinion you should treat them with some level of respect. And if infront of the family you should also act with some level of respect. My Girlfriends brother one is in out of Jail and the other doesn't talk to anyone. I always treat them with a level of respect just because I date their sister. Not something I would do if they were not her brothers.

right now I am not this guys biggest fan. I am intending on telling my sister that I don't think that he respects her but really just leaving it at that. Then the next encounter I have with him the first time he mouths off to me. I'm knocking the teeth out of his mouth and breaking his fucking nose.

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper

But that's their shit.

Sarge's Little Helper

But that's their shit.

Matt White
"THEN HE PROCEEDS TO BOSS MY SISTER AROUND AND SLAP HER ASS AND DRY HUMP HER INFRONT OF ME."

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
"THEN HE PROCEEDS TO BOSS MY SISTER AROUND AND SLAP HER ASS AND DRY HUMP HER INFRONT OF ME."

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!

It was Graduation weekend and I was under specific orders to not get in a fight or get arested it. I will make no such promise next time.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
It was Graduation weekend and I was under specific orders to not get in a fight or get arested it. I will make no such promise next time.

Sounds like you have the hots for this guy and are jealous of your sister.

DLR7884
You'll find the right guy soon, Jizzy.

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Sounds like you have the hots for this guy and are jealous of your sister.

DLR7884
You'll find the right guy soon, Jizzy.

Try and Stay on topic Fatty.

I'd watch your Step Buck-O. Trying to Sabotage a thread. I might have to report your post...................Or maybe I'll just wait for you to fuck up so bad that you get banned. I'll have to think about it.

Rikk
05-16-2005, 12:18 PM
Have you considered killing the guy with a handgun?

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Have you considered killing the guy with a handgun?

Well I don't want to really hurt my sister in the process. Teeth can be replaced and noses fixed.

Rikk
05-16-2005, 12:28 PM
I still say you should give the guy a "Luger surprise".

It's popular in Lithiuania...not that I've ever been there.

Guitar Shark
05-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Hasn't anyone told you that it's not a good idea to date your own sister?

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Try and Stay on topic Fatty.

I'd watch your Step Buck-O. Trying to Sabotage a thread. I might have to report your post...................Or maybe I'll just wait for you to fuck up so bad that you get banned. I'll have to think about it.

This is the NON.

Report away, fag.

DLR7884
:)

American Gypsy
05-16-2005, 12:50 PM
what you need is a biker, this guy's address & 250,00

Hardrock69
05-16-2005, 01:09 PM

But that's their shit.

Matt White
05-16-2005, 01:09 PM

I seem to have made up your mind to address the situation when it next arises. Good.

This cretin's decision to disrespect your sister in front of you has left little choice. No reaction would send the message that you both condone these actions as well as have no respect for your sister.

A forceful, decisive reaction will let him know where you stand, and leave no doubt as to how you wish him to treat your sister.

Rent the "GODFATHER part I" and when Sonny crushes the brother-in-law let him know you are going to treat him in a like manner if he EVER disrespects your sister again.

I personaly would crush him in the face with my beer bottle/mug.

Hardrock69
05-16-2005, 01:10 PM

But that's their shit.

Hardrock69
05-16-2005, 01:11 PM

But that's their shit.

But that's their shit.

But that's their shit.

But that's their shit.

But that's their shit.

But that's their shit.

But that's their shit.

Hardrock69
05-16-2005, 02:12 PM
He sounds like your type.

Why aren't YOU dating him? Or better yet, since you have been dating your sister, why aren't you dating both of them?

You obviously are attracted to your sister's boyfriend's brother, so why aren't you sucking his dick?

I am going to BAN you for posting such irrelevant crap.

May Alan The Panther shit on you and take away all your Larg.

:mad:

DLR82VH
05-16-2005, 02:55 PM
Just beat his ass and that'll be the end of that.

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 03:03 PM
That's the plan.

Hardrock69
05-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Seriously, I would not tolerate an idiot like that.

The easy part will be beating his ass.

The hard part will be when your sister is pissed off at you for doing so.

Unless somehow she has already been able to see he is a fucking idiot.

DLR82VH
05-16-2005, 03:29 PM
You'll feel better after the beatdown though!!! Also hell, maybe she wanted to ditch the guy to but just doesn't know how.

Brett
05-16-2005, 03:31 PM
So what did you guys bowl? 50? 60?

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Brett
So what did you guys bowl? 50? 60?

LOL.

No way, Jesterboy OWNED those pins.

DLR7884
He threw a 325!

Warham
05-16-2005, 04:20 PM
Can I get a Cliff Notes® version of that post?

Ally_Kat
05-16-2005, 05:04 PM
the BOWLING ALLY.

I'm a bowling Ally :D

Anyhoo, why is your sister with this guy? Esp if he embarasses her in front of people?

He sounds like an ass.

Hardrock69
05-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Ummm Jesterstar was OWNED at the BOWLING ALLEY?

LoungeMachine
05-16-2005, 05:06 PM

...Batchlors in Phycology..

The education system in this country is FAILING:rolleyes:

If this moron even has a GED I'd be shocked

Jesterstar
05-16-2005, 05:29 PM
I have a high school deploma.

DLR7884
05-16-2005, 05:31 PM

Yes, yes you do.

DLR7884
Wow.

Warham
05-16-2005, 05:54 PM
A Deploma?

Shit, all I have is a diploma.

LoungeMachine
05-16-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Warham
A Deploma?

Shit, all I have is a diploma.

stole my line you twat:D :D :D

Dan
05-16-2005, 08:39 PM

HaHa.

Hardrock69
05-17-2005, 12:32 AM

The equivalent of a 1970 3rd-grade ed-yew-kay-shun....

:rolleyes:

Dr. Love
05-17-2005, 02:25 AM

Oh, the ironicy.

scottydabodi
05-17-2005, 11:20 PM
Holy Fuck!! My Dipshit is dating your sister!!!