PDA

View Full Version : Apology

AllVHisgoodVH
05-16-2005, 04:14 PM
I have attempted to make amends with those I have offended. I am sorry for any offensive comments I have made, especially those directed to Candiangirl.

It was all meant tongue in cheek and the purpose was to stir the pot. I have apologized to Canadiangirl however I know that in itself is not enough. Trust that I will cease any offensive comments towards any of the members here. A healthy discussion is always positive but I got carried away.

My apologies to all

Carmine
05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by AllVHisgoodVH
I have attempted to make amends with those I have offended. I am sorry for any offensive comments I have made, especially those directed to Candiangirl.

It was all meant tongue in cheek and the purpose was to stir the pot. I have apologized to Canadiangirl however I know that in itself is not enough. Trust that I will cease any offensive comments towards any of the members here. A healthy discussion is always positive but I got carried away.

My apologies to all

Pretty cool post! Nice job.

5 stars!

AllVHisgoodVH
05-16-2005, 04:44 PM
Thank you Carmine...As I said the comments were of bad taste and though they offended some that truly was not my intention.

You must know that I am RR Brigade but as Canadiangirl had me blocked I could not send her a PM to apologize, hence the new identity. So I did PM her to apologize as I truly feel bad about some of the things I said.

I know others will still shit on me when they read this post and I accept that. However, know that what I am saying is truly heartfelt.

RR Brigade

Carmine
05-16-2005, 04:50 PM
Thank you Carmine...As I said the comments were of bad taste and though they offended some that truly was not my intention.

You must know that I am RR Brigade but as Canadiangirl had me blocked I could not send her a PM to apologize, hence the new identity. So I did PM her to apologize as I truly feel bad about some of the things I said.

I know others will still shit on me when they read this post and I accept that. However, know that what I am saying is truly heartfelt.

RR Brigade

Well, it took alot to admit your wrong doings in the open forums.

That speaks volumes man. CG is cool, as are you! Roth on...

bueno bob
05-16-2005, 04:52 PM

My apologies to all

Thanks, man, I appreciate it. :)

Bob

AllVHisgoodVH
05-16-2005, 05:08 PM
Thnxs guys....Both AllVHisgoodVH and RR Brigade will no longer be seen here...but you will still here from me

Again, sorry all

ZahZoo
05-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Apologizing is a sign of weakness...

Carmine
05-16-2005, 05:10 PM
Thnxs guys....Both AllVHisgoodVH and RR Brigade will no longer be seen here...but you will still here from me

Again, sorry all

Then, change your name to CVHisONLYVH! when you return...

just bustin'...:rolleyes:

AllVHisgoodVH
05-16-2005, 05:13 PM
I can't Carmine as I am already here with a different name...rest assured though the the offensive stuff like before is gone. That was a character and you know what I didnt think that one through in regards to how it would offend people and that is why I was wrong. You will still be hearing from me...

Thnxs guys

Carmine
05-16-2005, 05:15 PM
I can't Carmine as I am already here with a different name...rest assured though the the offensive stuff like before is gone. That was a character and you know what I didnt think that one through in regards to how it would offend people and that is why I was wrong. You will still be hearing from me...

Thnxs guys

No problem, dude.

Cheers!:cool:

canadiandlrgirl
05-16-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.

thank you carmine, your cool as well.......and thank you rrbrigade or whoever you are lol it takes someone really amazing to admit to there mistakes and i'm sorry if i affended you.......i was just fightin' back that's what i do i'm one bitch that don't back down but i can also be very very sweet......anyways i hope we can start over!!!!!!!i'm cool with that.....
cheers

AllVHisgoodVH
05-16-2005, 06:27 PM
Thanks CG....I was wrong and got caught up in all the hype/BS that goes back and forth.....I do hope we can start anew

canadiandlrgirl
05-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Thanks CG....I was wrong and got caught up in all the hype/BS that goes back and forth.....I do hope we can start anew

dido!!!!!!

guwapo_rocker
05-16-2005, 06:51 PM
Barf!!

Kick his ass, he was a right pratt!!

DlocRoth
05-16-2005, 07:31 PM
Thatta boy.

The Scatologist
05-16-2005, 09:25 PM
Aha! So he admits he was wrong!

DAMN RIGHT YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT ROTH!

BWAHAHAHAHA

Owned by CVH I see.

Thorman
05-16-2005, 10:30 PM
I dont think that was what he was talking about at all...Me thinks he still likes Sammy but wanted to apologize for some personal comments that he had made...leave it alone will ya

BAM

scottydabodi
05-16-2005, 11:06 PM

My apologies to all

OK... Well, I'll be cool... just please don't be a toad.

Thorman
09-27-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.

You believe him?

BAM

canadiandlrgirl
09-27-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
You believe him?

BAM
why do u have to be such a prick, Thorman?:rolleyes:

Thorman
09-27-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
why do u have to be such a prick, Thorman?:rolleyes:

CG..I thought we were buds now though we disagree on certain fundamental issues..

Thorman
09-27-2005, 11:02 PM
http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

canadiandlrgirl
09-27-2005, 11:34 PM
CG..I thought we were buds now though we disagree on certain fundamental issues..
whatever made u think that Thorman?

Cathedral
09-27-2005, 11:42 PM
Taking responsibility for one's actions and making peace is commendable.

But taking a message board too seriously is the root of it all.
Relax people, the common interest that brings people here is stronger than any dissagreement i have seen or been involved in.

I used to take the shit too seriously myself, so i know of which i speak.

When i insult anyone here, which is rare, it's all out of love and boredom.

Roth On!

Thorman
09-27-2005, 11:49 PM
whatever made u think that Thorman?

Chickie..we buried the hatchet long ago...We agree to disagree

BAM

canadiandlrgirl
09-27-2005, 11:52 PM
Chickie..we buried the hatchet long ago...We agree to disagree

BAM
pleaz don't call me chickie...that word annoys me yo hell!

canadiandlrgirl
09-27-2005, 11:54 PM
pleaz don't call me chickie...that word annoys me yo hell!
to*
i can't even spell and i'm not even drunk.... YET:D

Soul Reaper
09-28-2005, 12:56 PM
Thorman....take a hint....

Thorman
09-28-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
Thorman....take a hint....

Soul Reaper
09-28-2005, 01:56 PM
Look I usually don't have that much of a problem with you, but this is a DAVID LEE ROTH forum, and naturally, DLR haters aren't welcome...

take a hint....