PDA

View Full Version : Stop Fighting

spmusicplyr
05-17-2005, 02:11 AM
i remember the good ol' days (just over a year ago) when these threads had a purpose. Questions, answers, bootlegs....something that made me check this site first thing when i got home to see what new info i could learn.

What's with all of this bullshit? You guys ruin this site. You all ruin the threads...Matt white, rikk, bueno, dlr7884, all of you who i didnt list too...fatpussycat,even JOEJOEJOE....all of you motherfuckers.....

Matt and bueno were one of the fucks that started the sheep pen...this is stupid. I was reading threads for a year ago and actually saw some quality and purpose to them...now its all bitching, or who owns who...even if someone does put a member in their "owned"section....big fuckin deal. its just a website. everyone can own me i dont give a fuck. do what you want. you think i'll lose sleep over this?

I ENJOY ALL 3 ERAS OF VAN HALEN. Which do i prefer? DLR. SO WHAT. CRUIFY ME. i dont care. But what i do care about is this site...i love the downloads, interviews...radio broadcasts...and i used to enjoy the forums.

none of you fuckers are anything. we're all just 1 person coming to a website to get info or talk. As if any of you have a status....fuckin rediculous.

As for DLR7884....this motherfucker has HELPED me by moving a thread...my questions were answered right away because of him!!! i dont see the problem. he's a mod, and that's what he's here to do. moderate the forum.

all of you go fuckin crazy for STUPID BULLSHIT. YOU'VE ALL TURNED THIS SITE INTO A JOKE. COMPLETE JUNK. TOO MUCH FIGHTING, BITCHING, PISSING CONTESTS...."HE'S A SHEEP" "I OWN HIM"....ALL BULLSHIT. As if any of this means anything to people in the first place....

8,000- 11,000 posts in 400 days? Some of you people have no lives....

i can honestly say that some of the few people with some tatse are Panamark, Mezro, and even dlr7884...I talk with fabulous shadow on the phone because we're going to see DLR this friday...fuckin cool lady.

LOTS OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS RUIN THIS SITE. Like your assault on katydid. what was that all about? i dont see the point.

do you guys even realize the amount of junk you throw into these threads with these fights...arguing. its one thing to defend a point, or argue your opinion. Does dave sing well these days...or about his hair, or about his band, what he did...waht you like, dont like...those are all points to argue....these cheap shots are getting old.

What ever happened to the days when someone would post a question about a bootleg or music concerning VH or DLR solo and it would GET AN ANSWER RIGHT AWAY. Now you wont see a thread last more than 4 or 5 posts before THEYRE ACTUALLY DESTROYED by motherfuckers who have nothing better to do than to hold their dicks at the computer. Yea, i bet you're all experts at one handed typing.

I dont know where the sarge is...or what his deal is...i havent seen him post in a thread in a hell of a long time.....but someone better do something...QUICK!.

comment if you want. if you dont, i dont care. send me to the pen...boo hoo hoo hoo im gonna cry. i just want all of you to know and others to see why this forum has turned to COMPLETE SHIT

and to think i've donated to this filth....

Sarge's Little Helper
05-17-2005, 02:11 AM
i remember the good ol' days (just over a year ago) when these threads had a purpose. Questions, answers, bootlegs....something that made me check this site first thing when i got home to see what new info i could learn.

What's with all of this bullshit? You guys ruin this site. You all ruin the threads...Matt white, rikk, bueno, dlr7884, all of you who i didnt list too...fatpussycat,even JOEJOEJOE....all of you motherfuckers.....

Matt and bueno were one of the fucks that started the sheep pen...this is stupid. I was reading threads for a year ago and actually saw some quality and purpose to them...now its all bitching, or who owns who...even if someone does put a member in their "owned"section....big fuckin deal. its just a website. everyone can own me i dont give a fuck. do what you want. you think i'll lose sleep over this?

I ENJOY ALL 3 ERAS OF VAN HALEN. Which do i prefer? DLR. SO WHAT. CRUIFY ME. i dont care. But what i do care about is this site...i love the downloads, interviews...radio broadcasts...and i used to enjoy the forums.

none of you fuckers are anything. we're all just 1 person coming to a website to get info or talk. As if any of you have a status....fuckin rediculous.

As for DLR7884....this motherfucker has HELPED me by moving a thread...my questions were answered right away because of him!!! i dont see the problem. he's a mod, and that's what he's here to do. moderate the forum.

all of you go fuckin crazy for STUPID BULLSHIT. YOU'VE ALL TURNED THIS SITE INTO A JOKE. COMPLETE JUNK. TOO MUCH FIGHTING, BITCHING, PISSING CONTESTS...."HE'S A SHEEP" "I OWN HIM"....ALL BULLSHIT. As if any of this means anything to people in the first place....

i can honestly say that some of the few people with some tatse are Panamark, Mezro, and even dlr7884...I talk with fabulous shadow on the phone because we're going to see DLR this friday...fuckin cool lady.

LOTS OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS RUIN THIS SITE. Like your assault on katydid. what was that all about? i dont see the point.

do you guys even realize the amount of junk you throw into these threads with these fights...arguing. its one thing to defend a point, or argue your opinion. Does dave sing well these days...or about his hair, or about his band, what he did...waht you like, dont like...those are all points to argue....these cheap shots are getting old.

What ever happened to the days when someone would post a question about a bootleg or music concerning VH or DLR solo and it would GET AN ANSWER RIGHT AWAY. Now you wont see a thread last more than 4 or 5 posts before THEYRE ACTUALLY DESTROYED by motherfuckers who have nothing better to do than to hold their dicks at the computer. Yea, i bet you're all experts at one handed typing.

I dont know where the sarge is...or what his deal is...i havent seen him post in a thread in a hell of a long time.....but someone better do something...QUICK!.

comment if you want. if you dont, i dont care. send me to the pen...boo hoo hoo hoo im gonna cry. i just want all of you to know and others to see why this forum has turned to COMPLETE SHIT

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Nitro Express
05-17-2005, 02:15 AM
Gee, when hasn't there been fighting here? I thought all the shit slinging looked like fun and thought I would jump into the pool. This place is like the opening scenes of Das Boot. A bunch of drunk fucks fighting for shits and grins. Maybe you should join the Mormon church and go on a mission if you can't handle it.

Three Lock Rock
05-17-2005, 02:18 AM
you tell em spmusic. us hagar fans have a right to celebrate sam without this bullshit. this site sucks. and im glad you pointed out how much it sucks. you are the man and very brav for telling it like it is and teachin the site that us sam and gary fans matter just as much as the dave fans.

three lock rock
(props to spmusic, awesome poster)

spmusicplyr
05-17-2005, 02:18 AM
its one thing to argue a point......

Dan
05-17-2005, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by spmusicplyr

Welcome to The Army.

Matt White
05-17-2005, 02:49 AM

Matt and bueno were one of the fucks that started the sheep pen...this is stupid. all of you go fuckin crazy for STUPID BULLSHIT. YOU'VE ALL TURNED THIS SITE INTO A JOKE. COMPLETE JUNK. TOO MUCH FIGHTING, BITCHING, PISSING CONTESTS...."HE'S A SHEEP" "I OWN HIM"....ALL BULLSHIT. As if any of this means anything to people in the first place....

:o Bit of REVISIONIST HISTORY at work. I "started" nothing. I joined in with like-minded individuals who shared a similar sense of humor! Talk about taking things WAY too seriously!!!

How's that glass house you're obviously sharing with your bud?!? Starting fights!!! WOW! Take a look at the company you keep kid! How many sites does a person have to get BANNED from before you would realize where the problem stems from?!?
Ask around the LInks! Or DDLR.com. Then get back to me with the "You're bringing the ARMY down" song & dance.

Rikk
05-17-2005, 03:05 AM
I love these "the whole site is going to shit" threads. And it's funny how many of them are some connected, directly or indirectly, with the real Army degenerates. LMFAO. Especially if the SHEEP PEN or any of its Admins are to blame. So...an ex-mod that helped someone else break into the mod room and the new boytoy of a psycho that has been banned from every VH site on the internet (including this one) are declaring that the Army is shite.

Good for them. The real attention whores are the ones always seeking to make the big speech about what should be feared...like a politician standing on a platform blaming rock music for parents' problems with their children...its easy to get attention by saying everyone should fear someone else...spreading fear is still the easiest way to get your name in the paper...

http://www.norcalmovies.com/HaroldAndMaude/harold17.jpg

EbDawson
05-17-2005, 03:33 AM
Mr. Roth says, "This is the life we choose"!

Panamark
05-17-2005, 03:50 AM
Is there really that much more fighting now, than in the past ??
Theres always been fighting here, even five years ago.
Isnt it part of the charm ? :D

Rikk
05-17-2005, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

;)

ThrillsNSpills
05-17-2005, 08:43 AM
Tampons are in aisle #4.

canadiandlrgirl
05-17-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

exactly,it makes it interesting.......... and you guys are funny!!!!!!!!!

canadiandlrgirl
05-17-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Tampons are in aisle #4.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!

EbDawson
05-17-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Tampons are in aisle #4.

:lol:

Terry
05-17-2005, 09:37 AM
Just a website, dude.

Thought there was an option to ignore individual members....whatever. Doesn't take much for one to identify screen names that are of no value whatsoever, ignore and go about your business.

Far as I can tell, there are still plenty of forums to get bootleg info and such, and if you wanna talk about online fighting, think back to 2003, when this site was still down and was just one message board.

It's an open forum; there's always gonna be a jackass contingent passing through.

m4dm4x
05-17-2005, 10:20 AM
What's the sign say?
No bare feet.
What's that sign say?
No fighting.
What's that mean?
No fighting.
You owe me one gumball machine. What's that candy wrapper doing there? Well don't you see it? Well pick it up.

Matt White
05-17-2005, 10:40 AM
"No Shirt, No Shoes,....NO DICE!!!!"

"Learn it. Live it. LOVE it."

DLR7884
05-17-2005, 10:41 AM
A lack of DLR news makes folks crazy....

Yes, tour dates have been announced, but that obviously isn't enough.

Plus, with assholes like GAR, and Jester running around, things tend to get out of hand.

DLR7884
But it's all organized chaos, for your reading enjoyment.

DavidLeeNatra
05-17-2005, 10:50 AM
dude...if you can't stand the heat get out of the fucking kitchen...it's the ROTH army...not the salvation army...enjoy the linx...well, at least try to find something to enjoy there...

bueno bob
05-17-2005, 11:29 AM
i remember the good ol' days (just over a year ago) when these threads had a purpose.

These threads had a purpose? :confused:

Questions, answers, bootlegs....something that made me check this site first thing when i got home to see what new info i could learn.

All that shit's still here...

Ruin? I thought we made this website worth reading... :D

Matt and bueno were one of the fucks that started the sheep pen...

Uh, no, Rikk started the Sheep Pen, a little research goes a long ways...

this is stupid.

I agree fully.

I was reading threads for a year ago and actually saw some quality and purpose to them...now its all bitching, or who owns who...even if someone does put a member in their "owned"section....big fuckin deal.

Then why do you have such a fucking problem with it?

its just a website.

Exactly, so calm the fuck down.

everyone can own me i dont give a fuck.

Neither does anybody else.

do what you want. you think i'll lose sleep over this?

Depends...as adamant as you are about it now, well...who knows?

I ENJOY ALL 3 ERAS OF VAN HALEN. Which do i prefer? DLR. SO WHAT. CRUIFY ME. i dont care.

Why would anyone bother? :confused:

But what i do care about is this site...i love the downloads, interviews...radio broadcasts...

All that's still here...

and i used to enjoy the forums.

So now you don't. Big fucking deal.

none of you fuckers are anything. we're all just 1 person coming to a website to get info or talk.

Well, by the same token, you're not anything either.

As if any of you have a status....fuckin rediculous.

You don't have any status, either, then. So your bitching and moaning should be falling upon deaf ears right about....now....

As for DLR7884....this motherfucker has HELPED me by moving a thread...my questions were answered right away because of him!!!

7884 is good people...but wait! He's Sheep Pen Staff! Does that mean that we actually take shit seriously when there's something to be taken seriously! Maybe...

I dont see the problem. he's a mod, and that's what he's here to do. moderate the forum.

Exactly, so why bring it up?

all of you go fuckin crazy for STUPID BULLSHIT. YOU'VE ALL TURNED THIS SITE INTO A JOKE. COMPLETE JUNK. TOO MUCH FIGHTING, BITCHING, PISSING CONTESTS...."HE'S A SHEEP" "I OWN HIM"....ALL BULLSHIT.

Well, you have no status around here, either, so I guess nobody should really care what your opinion of it all is.

As if any of this means anything to people in the first place....

NOW you're getting it!

It's actually pretty easy...often times this place is more of a chat room then a message board.

I can honestly say that some of the few people with some tatse are Panamark, Mezro, and even dlr7884...

So what? Who are YOU to talk about who has "taste"?

I talk with fabulous shadow on the phone because we're going to see DLR this friday...fuckin cool lady.

That's the great thing about opinions, everyone has one and you're entitled to yours...but I now know who the 'legions' of people PMing her all pissed off about Alan the Panther, the Sheep Pen and Larg are.

LOTS OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS RUIN THIS SITE.

Well, if bitching and moaning and complaining like a 5 year old girl can ruin a website, you're certainly doing your part, pal.

Like your assault on katydid. what was that all about? i dont see the point.

Katydid's a loudmouth, obnoxious cunt that should keep her piehole shut before running her hole about things she knows jack shit about. Either way, it's not your fucking concern, is it?

Do you guys even realize the amount of junk you throw into these threads with these fights...

About as much junk as you're spewing now, perhaps?

Arguing. its one thing to defend a point, or argue your opinion. Does Dave sing well these days...or about his hair, or about his band, what he did...waht you like, dont like...those are all points to argue....these cheap shots are getting old.

Hey, look at this...it's called constitution...amazing, ain't it? Why don't you go get some?

What ever happened to the days when someone would post a question about a bootleg or music concerning VH or DLR solo and it would GET AN ANSWER RIGHT AWAY.

Still happens on an almost daily basis.

Now you wont see a thread last more than 4 or 5 posts before THEYRE ACTUALLY DESTROYED by motherfuckers who have nothing better to do than to hold their dicks at the computer. Yea, i bet you're all experts at one handed typing.

:rolleyes: ...

And what would you like to see done? Perhaps everybody should be banned other than yourself, Fab, and 7884?

comment if you want. if you dont, i dont care.

Obviously you do, or you wouldn't have posted this in the first place. Looking for attention? ...sounds familiar...

send me to the pen...

Why fucking bother? Has anybody ever threatened you with that? You obviously FEEL threatened by that...

boo hoo hoo hoo im gonna cry.

Please, don't - you've done enough crying already.

i just want all of you to know and others to see why this forum has turned to COMPLETE SHIT

OOOH! THE RETURN OF THE MYSTERIOUS "OTHERS" :rolleyes:

Idea - LOG THE FUCK OFF and go to the Links if you don't like it.

Have a nice day, now.

bueno bob
05-17-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
dude...if you can't stand the heat get out of the fucking kitchen...it's the ROTH army...not the salvation army...enjoy the linx...well, at least try to find something to enjoy there...

Amen.

Soul Reaper
05-17-2005, 12:49 PM
i like the fighting on here.

it's such a relief compared to the uptight, more rules-based sites like Gaya Online and MusicianForums

GAR
05-17-2005, 01:20 PM
I ENJOY ALL 3 ERAS OF VAN HALEN. Which do i prefer? DLR.

I like all 3 eras of Van Halen also but find 2 of them unlistenable dross.

DLR7884
05-17-2005, 01:57 PM
The MAIN usually stays on topic.

Maybe half the time.

DLR7884
On a good day... :)

canadiandlrgirl
05-17-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
i like the fighting on here.

it's such a relief compared to the uptight, more rules-based sites like Gaya Online and MusicianForums

no shit i love it here........gotta put those hagar lovers in their place and what better place to do it than ROTHARMY......

ROTH ON!!!!!!!!!

rustoffa
05-17-2005, 09:08 PM
When people find their way to this site, I'd venture to guess that they're interested in DLR-oriented subject matter.

I'll go out on a limb here and add that "Main" is probably the first stop on the tour bus.

IMHO, this is certainly not something they are interested in, and could possibly give them the wrong impression.

I'm moving this to Feedback as this clusterfucking fuck of a thread might disillusion potential worthwhile posters.

Soul Reaper
05-19-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I'll go out on a limb here and add that "Main" is probably the first stop on the tour bus.

i went to the albums section first. I hardly posted in Main or Non until the Three T's arrived.

rustoffa
05-19-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
i went to the albums section first. I hardly posted in Main or Non until the Three T's arrived.

Welp, there goes my theory.

Have you heard of KUDZU?

It's a vine that Jimmy Carter thought was a good idea. It spreads like all get-out.

He had a theory about it that bombed as well.

He figured that cows would eat it. Problem is, they can't keep up, there's this whole "cud-chewing" thing he forgot about.

That shit takes time....and some sort of regurgitation.

Fuck, I need a Billy beer to go.....

Rikk
05-19-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Welp, there goes my theory.

Have you heard of KUDZU?

It's a vine that Jimmy Carter thought was a good idea. It spreads like all get-out.

He had a theory about it that bombed as well.

He figured that cows would eat it. Problem is, they can't keep up, there's this whole "cud-chewing" thing he forgot about.

That shit takes time....and some sort of regurgitation.

Fuck, I need a Billy beer to go.....

Come down to the bar. Don't forget to bring a woman for SCOTTY. He's horny.

Matt White
05-20-2005, 12:59 AM
I have a feeling that the "Fighting" is going to come to a screeching halt around here.

bueno bob
05-20-2005, 01:16 AM
Seconded...

Rikk
05-20-2005, 01:18 AM
I have a feeling you're right...once the attacks, lies and annoyance from the alias storm subsides...

Matt White
05-20-2005, 03:18 PM
A MOMENT OF ZEN.....................................

vanzilla
05-20-2005, 03:38 PM
HEADED YOUR WAY...

Golden AWe
05-23-2005, 03:54 AM
"Do you smell that? It's napalm, son. Nothing else on the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Y'know, once we had a hail bomb....12 hours....and when it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of them, not one stinking dink body.

The smell, y'know that gasoline smell, that whole hell.

Smells like........ Victory.

Some day this war's gonna end."

Matt White
05-24-2005, 01:06 AM
GUNTERIFIC!!!:D