PDA

View Full Version : Fraud in Washington ???

4moreyears
05-17-2005, 10:47 PM
More and more reports are emerging of the extent to which Democrats were willing to go to try to influence the 2004 election.

Well, their tactics worked in Washington State.

Our Republican candidate for Governor, Dino Rossi, actually won the election. Then he won the recount.

Then Democrat-controlled King County "found" 566 new votes just in time for the second recount, enough to overturn the results of Election Day and the first recount.

The new result? Dino Rossi "lost" by 129 votes. But consider the following facts in Washington state;

943 felons illegally voted
49 dead people voted
3 people voted in Washington and another state
2 illegal aliens voted
12 people voted multiple times
174 provisional votes were counted but later found to be cast people who had already voted or were unregistered
Also, at least another 1,600 ballots are still in question:

875 more absentee votes were cast in King County than there were absentee voters
95 more ballots in King County and 50 ballots in Whitman County were "found" after both recounts, and have never been counted
At least 660 provisional ballots were improperly counted in King County.
Dino Rossi is fighting, and voters of good conscience from across this country should stand with him. For more info on Dino Rossi and his ongoing fight, please go to www.dinorossi.com.

FORD
05-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Errors, possibly. Fraud, no.

In any event, it pales in comparison to what was done in Florida and Ohio.

Get over it, Sore Lossi Rossiman :cry:

Seshmeister
05-17-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
More and more reports are emerging of the extent to which Democrats were willing to go to try to influence the 2004 election.

Well, their tactics worked in Washington State.

Our Republican candidate for Governor, Dino Rossi, actually won the election. Then he won the recount.

Then Democrat-controlled King County "found" 566 new votes just in time for the second recount, enough to overturn the results of Election Day and the first recount.

The new result? Dino Rossi "lost" by 129 votes. But consider the following facts in Washington state;

943 felons illegally voted
49 dead people voted
3 people voted in Washington and another state
2 illegal aliens voted
12 people voted multiple times
174 provisional votes were counted but later found to be cast people who had already voted or were unregistered
Also, at least another 1,600 ballots are still in question:

875 more absentee votes were cast in King County than there were absentee voters
95 more ballots in King County and 50 ballots in Whitman County were "found" after both recounts, and have never been counted
At least 660 provisional ballots were improperly counted in King County.
Dino Rossi is fighting, and voters of good conscience from across this country should stand with him. For more info on Dino Rossi and his ongoing fight, please go to www.dinorossi.com.

LMFAO!

Irrelevant bullshit.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
05-18-2005, 06:34 AM
Chain E-MAILs are GRAAATE!! You don't even need to think for yourself, others can form your opinion based on selective, false, or misquoted facts. Gotta love chain e-mails! Yaay!

Warham
05-18-2005, 06:45 AM
Hillary definately wants every felon in this country to vote. Since liberals are for shorter prison sentences, she assumes they'll all pull the lever for her party. So it doesn't surprise me that Democrats allow felons to vote whenever possible.

Warham
05-18-2005, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Chain E-MAILs are GRAAATE!! You don't even need to think for yourself, others can form your opinion based on selective, false, or misquoted facts. Gotta love chain e-mails! Yaay!

This doesn't look like a chain e-mail...

Rossi given fresh hope as 'mystery voters' grow
GOP calls on counties to explain a discrepancy of nearly 8,500

By CHRIS McGANN
SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER CAPITOL CORRESPONDENT

Thousands of "mystery voters" in the counties of King, Pierce, Snohomish, Clark and Kitsap appear to be Republican Dino Rossi's best prospect for challenging the legitimacy of the closest and most contentious gubernatorial election in the state's history.

The state Republican Party yesterday called on county election officials to explain what the GOP says is a nearly 8,500-vote discrepancy between county vote tallies and the number of people credited with actually voting in the election.

"People ask me what would fraud look like? It would look like this," said state Republican Party Chairman Chris Vance.

County auditors and election officials say Republicans have based their conclusions on there being many more votes than voters on preliminary lists, and they say much of the deviation would be accounted for as voter lists are updated.

But they do not dispute that the numbers don't add up.

And most agree they never will.

"At the end of this, it's never going to match one to one given the volume," said Dean Logan, elections director of King County, which counted about 900,000 votes.

The current number is "larger than I'm comfortable with," Logan said. But based on historical data, he expects the reconciled lists to include 1,000 to 1,500 more votes than voters accounted for even after the lists are reconciled.

Logan said those unaccounted-for votes would likely be from military voters who cast federal write-in ballots and the 76 people in King County who participate in the Address Confidentiality Program.

"I think this is sort of the issue du jour," Logan said. "There has been no evidence of any voter fraud. The differences on the lists are not, in and of themselves, indication that there was."

Vance said that's outrageous.

"You simply can't have more votes counted than you have voters," Vance said. "The counties have to come up with a plausible explanation for this and if they don't this election is invalid on its face."

And Secretary of State Sam Reed again said that this issue could be used to contest the election.

Throughout the process, both parties have scrutinized even the smallest inconsistencies.

Democrat Christine Gregoire became governor-elect when a hand recount of nearly 2.9 million votes put her ahead of Rossi by 129 votes. Rossi had come out 261 votes ahead after the first machine count and 42 votes ahead after the mandatory mechanical recount.

Last week Republicans demanded that King County explain how its tally of votes counted exceeded the number of people listed as voting by 3,539. This week they found similar disparities in other populous counties.

Clark County Auditor Greg Kimsey said he thinks that 553 of the 1,005 vote-to-voter discrepancy there will be accounted for when the list of inactive voters -- those who have not participated in recent elections -- is reconciled with those who did in fact turn out in November.

But he has no plans to try to account for 452 extra poll, absentee and provisional votes.

"It would be a huge task," Kimsey said. "You are looking through 121,679 absentee ballots, affidavit envelopes and through poll books where 50,598 voters cast their ballots.

"The controls that are in place in the election process ensure that only registered voters are going to receive a ballot. While I understand the concern that comes from seeing two different numbers, the controls are at the front end."

Republicans contend that serious questions arise when results are certified before the voter lists are reconciled with the number of votes counted.

The counties say they don't because law does not require it.

Reed said that in each election, counties have a statutory requirement to record the names of all voters who cast ballots. He said that reconciling that list with the list of votes cast is an important quality-control measure.

Significant discrepancies could be of grave concern, he said.

"This is an issue that could potentially be used to contest the election," Reed said. "You'd have to make the point to the judge that it actually made a difference."

Carolyn Diepenbrock, Snohomish County elections manager, said the deviation in her lists is 388, not the more than 1,700 as the Republican's contend.

"We believe that the majority of those 388 are poll voters who signed in the poll book but actually voted a provisional ballot," Diepenbrock said.

She said the county would likely be able to update records as early as tomorrow.

King County officials said they would release completed lists Friday.

Pat McCarthy, Pierce County auditor, said she couldn't say how much the two lists deviated but she knows it's by less than the 1,640 Republicans contend.

She said that if the number were that big "it would have been a problem."

Rossi's spokeswoman Mary Lane said there's no excuse for certifying the election before these lists are reconciled. Otherwise, "we can't be certain that the number they certified is valid," Lane said.

"If someone wanted to commit voter fraud, this is one of the ways they could do it. When you have a number this huge, in an election this close, we need to have the answers and the counties need to provide those answers -- and the onus is on them right now."

One high-profile Republican, former Gov. Dan Evans, joined the chorus calling for a new election with an online essay published Friday.

"Democracy may be messy, but its principles are why it still serves us best," Evans wrote for the Web site www.revotewa.com. "If we screw up the implementation, let's go back to the principles. The voters' will is paramount."

He proposed a special election next month. Yesterday, Evans said his appetite for a revote depends heavily on how King County answers questions about the 3,500-vote difference between voter rolls and certified ballots.

"If they can explain that and there are no other significant errors, in spite of the fact of a close election, it's time to say 'OK, we'll accept it,' " Evans said.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/206446_governor04.html

Seshmeister
05-18-2005, 08:15 AM
I think they need to hunt down the 2 aliens.

Nanoo nanoo!

Dr. Love
05-18-2005, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Nanoo nanoo!

http://www.starwars.stopklatka.pl/images/jabba.jpg

Nooka Boodaka Christine Gregoire... Hur hur hur hur hur...

BigBadBrian
05-18-2005, 08:37 AM
LMFAO!

Irrelevant bullshit.

Cheers!

Exactly....just as Ohio and Florida were.

FORD
05-18-2005, 09:47 AM

Nanoo nanoo!

The 2 aliens are Chris Vance and Mary Lane. These people are vile, hateful fascist shitbag liars.

lucky wilbury
05-18-2005, 05:05 PM
someone tell me how the DEAD vote in person?

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/206969_dead07.html

Friday, January 7, 2005

Dead voted in governor's race
King County investigating 'ghost voter' cases

By PHUONG CAT LE AND MICHELLE NICOLOSI
SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER INVESTIGATIVE REPORTERS

At least eight people who died well before the November general election were credited with voting in King County, raising new questions about the integrity of the vote total in the narrow governor's race, a Seattle Post-Intelligencer review has found.

RELATED STORY
· 'I want you to vote for me,' dying wife said

The evidence of votes from dead people is the latest example of flaws in an election already rocked by misplaced votes and allegations that there were thousands more votes counted than actual voters.

County officials say they are investigating the cases pointed out by the P-I. "These are not indications of fraud," said Bill Huennekens, King County's elections supervisor. "Fraud is a concerted effort to change an election."

The P-I review found eight people who died weeks before absentee ballots were mailed out, between Oct. 13 and 15, but were credited with voting in King County. Among them was an 81-year-old Seattle woman who died in August but is recorded as having voted at the polls.

The state is required by law to send monthly lists of the deceased to county auditors so they can purge those names from their voter rolls. But those lists are sent only every few months. That means thousands of deceased voters may have been sent absentee ballots.

"If we don't receive a notice that they're dead, then we have no way of taking them off the rolls," said Dean Logan, the county's elections director. Relatives of the deceased can and do cancel some registrations, he said.

Doris McFarland said she voted for her husband, Earl, who died Oct. 7.

"I called up the elections board and said, 'Can I do it because he wanted me to vote?' " the Duvall woman said. "The person ... said, 'Well, who would know?' I said, 'I don't want to do anything that is wrong.' "

Huennekens disputed that election workers would say such a thing.

McFarland said she signed her husband's name and mailed in his ballot, along with her own. She said she had power of attorney for her 92-year-old husband, who was blind.

"If I did something that wasn't right, you can just throw that ballot out," McFarland said last night.

Huennekens said one of the P-I's eight cases involved an administrative error that showed a deceased person as voting and would be corrected. In four cases, the signatures on the ballot matched. Huennekens said officials needed further information or could not track down enough information on the other cases.

Election officials said that if cases merit potential fraud, they would forward them on for prosecution.

King County keeps a voter list as a record of who voted in elections and to establish requirements for levies and bonds, Logan said.

The preliminary voter list shows that Mary Coffey mailed in a ballot. But the 51-year-old Seattle woman died about two weeks before absentee ballots were mailed.

"She couldn't have (voted). She died on Sept. 29," said her husband, Michael Coffey. He added that he voted by mail, but destroyed his wife's ballot when it arrived in the mail.

"I don't see how she could have voted. It doesn't make sense. There has to be some kind of error that happened."

Election officials were still looking into what happened in her case.

Bob Holmgren said yesterday that he voted on behalf of his late wife, Charlette Holmgren, who died Sept. 29. The West Seattle man filled out his own ballot and hers, and signed both of them.

"Her vote was important to her," Holmgren said. "She was very strongly against Governor-elect Gregoire." Election officials said all signatures on absentee ballots were doubled-checked against the signature on record.

"Our system of allowing people to vote absentee and never checking anything is designed for voter convenience at the expense of security," said Chris Vance, chairman of the state Republican Party.

He said the GOP has found cases of dead people casting ballots, and it plans to challenge the race results.

Votes from the 2004 election have been heavily scrutinized . With Democrat Christine Gregoire set to take office on Wednesday, Republicans are searching for ways to contest the election and force a revote.

Kirstin Brost, spokeswoman for the state Democratic Party, said, "We're very satisfied with the results of this election. It's the most closely examined election in our state's history."

James M. Courneya of Auburn died three months before the election. But the King County voter list shows that he voted absentee.

"He couldn't have. He died Aug. 7," said his wife, Anna Courneya, who resides at the same address as her late husband. She said her husband didn't receive a ballot but she did. She voted absentee but the King County voters list doesn't register her vote, only his.

Huennekens said Anna Courneya voted using her husband's ballot, and because she didn't cast a separate one, that ballot was valid.

The state Health Department sends out lists of the deceased "every two to three months," not every month as the law states, said Jennifer Tebaldi, who helps oversee the department's vital statistics operation.

"We have an informal understanding with the counties that we send it when there's a bulk of information to send."

County auditors received lists of the deceased from the state three times last year -- on Jan. 28, May 5 and Nov. 1, a day before the election. Most of the names they received in May were of people who died in 2003, because of a lag of four to six months in collecting and sending data.

Secretary of State Sam Reed said a statewide voter database, expected in 2006, would improve the process.

He said he hasn't seen the problem of dead people voting occur in Washington. Voter fraud is a serious crime that may be punished with up to 10 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine, he said.

"We do not expect people to sit down and vote a ballot just because it happens to arrive in their homes," Reed said. "Double-checks are in place."

Rosalie B. Simpson, 81, died of a massive heart attack Aug. 4, but voter rolls show she voted at the polls.

If a voter dies after having voted, it's still perfectly legal, Logan said.

Owen Skau of Federal Way made his choices before he died last October, said his wife, Maya.

"He filled it out," she said. "He always voted. ... He filled out his vote before he fell and had a heart attack. But he had it filled out. I went ahead and mailed it in."

Other voting problems may also be raised. Timothy Harris, general counsel for the Building Industry Association of Washington, which is preparing a court challenge of the governor's race, said his group has documented about 50 felons who did not have their voting rights restored but voted in Pierce County.

Sarge's Little Helper
05-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Republicans lie.

Nickdfresh
05-18-2005, 05:26 PM
The Republicans are pissed because they can only keep low income-urban voters from casting ballots, not the dead.;)

FORD
05-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury

Bob Holmgren said yesterday that he voted on behalf of his late wife, Charlette Holmgren, who died Sept. 29. The West Seattle man filled out his own ballot and hers, and signed both of them.

"Her vote was important to her," Holmgren said. "She was very strongly against Governor-elect Gregoire."

And this is exactly why the Sore Lossi-Rossiman challenge will go nowhere, because the more these fools dig up, the more dirt they get on themselves.

4moreyears
05-18-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by FORD
And this is exactly why the Sore Lossi-Rossiman challenge will go nowhere, because the more these fools dig up, the more dirt they get on themselves.

I know this coupl. That is a lie they are both democrats. They did not vote for Rossi.

lucky wilbury
05-18-2005, 07:36 PM
i still want to know how dead people vote AT the polls

FORD
05-18-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
i still want to know how dead people vote AT the polls

Maybe that's where Diebold comes in? ;)

Guitar Shark
05-19-2005, 12:08 PM
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002280433_election19m.html

Election manager linked to false report

By Keith Ervin

Seattle Times staff reporter

King County's absentee-ballot supervisor has testified that she collaborated with her boss when she filled out a report that falsely showed all ballots were accounted for in the November election.

Nicole Way said in a deposition Friday that she and assistant elections superintendent Garth Fell agreed to the misleading report because officials didn't know how many absentee ballots were returned by voters.

Way is the first employee to link an upper-level manager with a practice that failed to meet state ballot-auditing regulations.

The regulations require counties to reconcile the number of absentee ballots returned by voters with the number of ballots accepted or rejected. Way's report showed perfect reconciliation because it simply added the number accepted and rejected to calculate ballots returned.

Elections officials now acknowledge that dozens of absentee ballots were misplaced and the votes not tabulated during the November election. The ballots were never counted as accepted or rejected.

She said elections director Dean Logan and elections superintendent Bill Huennekens were aware that a newly installed computer was unable to give a precise count of ballots returned, but she did not suggest that they knew how the Mail Ballot Report was prepared.

Elections officials declined to comment on Way's testimony.

"That's something that's part of my deposition as well," Fell said. "I'd let that record speak for itself when it comes out."

Fell, who was deposed one day before Way, will answer more questions from lawyers tomorrow. His deposition wasn't available yesterday.

King County elections spokeswoman Bobbie Egan said Logan and Huennekens also would not comment. "This is part of the election contest, and we must respect that," Egan said.

Way, who has been suspended with pay during an investigation into problems with the handling of absentee ballots, testified in connection with the Republican Party's contest of Democrat Christine Gregoire's election as governor.

That contest goes to trial Monday before Chelan County Superior Court Judge John Bridges. Republicans have cited King County's inability to say who cast hundreds of ballots as one reason to overturn the election.

Way testified elections officials couldn't keep track of ballots returned because the new computer system "didn't seem to track things on the scale that we would need it [to]."

She also said the computer didn't tally the number of ballots it automatically rejected for various reasons.

Way said she and Fell agreed that adding together the number of ballots accepted and rejected was "the only thing we could do" to come up with a ballots-returned number. "I believe he was sitting at my desk when we were filling it out, and we discussed it then," she said.

Secretary of State Sam Reed has called King County's ballot report "appalling" and "totally unacceptable."

Logan last month reassigned Way and her entire staff to jobs outside the Mail Ballot Operations Satellite after 95 valid absentee ballots from the November election were found uncounted inside their original envelopes.

Way and three other employees later were placed on paid administrative leave when ballot envelopes were mailed without ballots to some voters for an April 26 special election.

In other testimony, Way said:

• It is possible there are more uncounted ballots, despite a painstaking search through boxes of ballot envelopes. She didn't elaborate on that statement.

• The county had no system for investigating discrepancies in counts of absentee ballots between the time they were verified and the individual votes counted.

• At least 566 valid absentee ballots weren't included in two out of three vote counts in the governor's election because she mistakenly thought there weren't any signatures in county files to verify the ballots.

She said an unknown number of valid ballots weren't counted in the September primary for the same reason.

Logan and Huennekens ordered staff members a year ago to not count absentee ballots when they couldn't find a signature in the voter database to compare to the voter's signature on the ballot envelope.

But Huennekens said in a deposition last month he recently learned that an unknown number of provisional ballots were counted after workers failed to find signatures on file. Provisional ballots are those cast by voters whose names don't appear in poll books or who are voting outside their precincts. They aren't supposed to be counted until the voters' eligibility and signatures are verified.

Assistant elections superintendent Carlos Webb said yesterday that he had instructed the staff to count those unverified ballots, but he declined to explain why.

More than 700 other provisional ballots were counted at polling places before voters' eligibility was verified — a violation of county and state policies.

Keith Ervin: 206-464-2105 or kervin@seattletimes.com

Copyright © 2005 The Seattle Times Company

4moreyears
05-23-2005, 05:31 PM
Gov. Elect Rossi went to court to have the election turned today. It looks like there may be another eletion in Washington. Nothing would make me happier than for this to happen. Ford will go ape shit, and I will laugh my ass off.

Warham
05-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Washington needs a Republican governor.

FORD
05-23-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Washington needs a Republican governor.

We had one for the last 8 years. Ask any teacher or state employee.

Guitar Shark
05-23-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Gov. Elect Rossi went to court to have the election turned today. It looks like there may be another eletion in Washington. Nothing would make me happier than for this to happen. Ford will go ape shit, and I will laugh my ass off.

The trial DID start today, but I don't give it much chance of success. It's too bad because it's pretty clear to me that the last "recount" was fraudulent.

Warham
05-23-2005, 06:06 PM
If it's clear to the layman that the recount was a fraud then why wouldn't the case have any merit?

Guitar Shark
05-23-2005, 06:08 PM
If it's clear to the layman that the recount was a fraud then why wouldn't the case have any merit?

Because the legal standard for overturning an election is an extremely difficult one to meet.

Whatever the outcome of the trial, it will be appealed... so we won't get a final answer for some time. The longer it goes, the less likely the Republicans will achieve their goal of overturning the election.

Guitar Shark
05-23-2005, 06:12 PM
To expand on my last post -- the problem is one of proof. The election doesn't pass the "smell test", but proving fraud is another thing entirely. From what I've been reading in the papers, it doesn't sound like the Repubs have the proof they need. This is a case of first impression in our state, so it's unclear exactly what standard is required.

Warham
05-23-2005, 06:38 PM
I see the difference you are referring to.

Nickdfresh
05-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
To expand on my last post -- the problem is one of proof. The election doesn't pass the "smell test", but proving fraud is another thing entirely. From what I've been reading in the papers, it doesn't sound like the Repubs have the proof they need. This is a case of first impression in our state, so it's unclear exactly what standard is required.

Does that remind you of something? Deja-vu...All over again?

Guitar Shark
06-06-2005, 01:19 PM
As I expected, the judge rejected the Republicans' claims this morning and ruled in favor of the Democrats. The election will stand. It will almost certainly be appealed to the state supreme court, but given the current makeup of the court I don't think a reversal is likely at all.

Looks like FORD gets to keep his job :D

FORD
06-06-2005, 01:26 PM
As I expected, the judge rejected the Republicans' claims this morning and ruled in favor of the Democrats. The election will stand. It will almost certainly be appealed to the state supreme court, but given the current makeup of the court I don't think a reversal is likely at all.

Looks like FORD gets to keep his job :D

And maybe now Sore Lossi Rossiman can slither back to California. Or better yet, he should move to Idaho where his Bush worship would be encouraged, but they would probably still call him a "liberal"

Guitar Shark
06-06-2005, 01:32 PM
He wasn't a sore loser FORD, I think he really won the election. He just can't prove it. But put whatever spin on it you wish. :)

4moreyears
06-06-2005, 01:34 PM
He wasn't a sore loser FORD, I think he really won the election. He just can't prove it. But put whatever spin on it you wish. :)

Ford lives in the spin zone.

JH

FORD
06-07-2005, 08:41 PM
For Immediate Release
June 7, 2005

Dean Statement on Washington State Election Trial

Washington, DC - Gov. Howard Dean, Chairman of the Democratic National
Committee, issued the following statement:

"I congratulate Governor Christine Gregoire and am happy that the trial has
finally ended. The people of Washington State and our democracy were the real
winners in yesterday's court decision. Chelan County Superior Court Judge John
Bridges confirmed what we knew six months ago: when the votes were counted,
Christine Gregoire was elected Governor of Washington State. The voices of the
millions who voted have been heard, every single vote truly made a difference,
and our democracy and our judicial process worked just as they should have.

"It's disappointing that instead of graciously conceding back in December when
all the votes were counted and it was clear that he had lost, Mr. Rossi instead
chose to follow the disturbing pattern of the Republican Party by trying to
change the rules when things didn't go his way. The ruling yesterday reaffirmed
the importance of an independent judiciary.

"We are all proud of the job that Gov. Gregoire is doing for the people of
Washington State. For the past six months Gov. Gregoire has focused on the
issues that affect the daily lives of the people she serves, and we look
forward to her continued leadership."

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 08:44 PM
SPIN ZONE..............SPINE ZONE................

FORD you fucking liberal drama queen..........

this is rock and roll website..........#1

this is an American political issue....#2

#3...........YOUR CANADIAN!!!!!!!

Redballjets88
06-07-2005, 08:47 PM
haha i love that hollywood everytime he bitches you remind him where his place in american politics is

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 08:49 PM
thanks brother..........you do pretty good yourself........

notice he never has a good response............

he just comes back with an immature personal attack

FORD
06-07-2005, 08:54 PM
So, should I let these two illiterate homo lovebirds go on with their stupidity, or should I lay the smack down on their asses??

Canadian??? Where the Hell did the imbecile get that from?

Warham
06-07-2005, 09:00 PM
The only party that likes the change the rules are the Democrats.

They have to get their agenda through by going to the courts, ie, gay marriage. If left to a vote by the people, their wacky agenda never would succeed.

And Mr. Dean, the Republicans only did what you guys did in 2000 and 2004. Can't dish it out if you can't take it.

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 09:03 PM
Warham............hey hey hey.........can top that....huh FORD...

come on Ford............rebutal.............come........ON ....REBUTAL

how come everytime someone who knows what is goin on, you never have an answer??

FORD
06-07-2005, 09:07 PM
The only party that likes the change the rules are the Democrats.

Two words: "Nuclear Option"

They have to get their agenda through by going to the courts, ie, gay marriage. If left to a vote by the people, their wacky agenda never would succeed.

Which is why the right wingers want courts to pass laws against gay marriage. Or against abortion. Or pulling feeding tubes out of brain dead vegetables.

And Mr. Dean, the Republicans only did what you guys did in 2000 and 2004. Can't dish it out if you can't take it.

Gore conceded after 36 days. Kerry pussied out before the Ohio ballots were even counted. This bullshit went on 8 fucking months!! And that's for one state.

Warham
06-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Gore conceded only because the Supreme Court put a stop to the nonsense.

He would have went on for years if they allowed as many recounts as it took for him to win. That is, after enough chads were punched out in his favor.

Warham
06-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Which is why the right wingers want courts to pass laws against gay marriage. Or against abortion. Or pulling feeding tubes out of brain dead vegetables.

Yeah, we need laws because guys like Gavin Newsom are running around causing anarchy by making his own laws on the fly.

And if I'm not mistaken, liberals got their wish with abortion in 1973. It's been unchecked for 30+ years.

And as far as the feeding tubes, we believe that life is sacred. We don't believe in aborting six month old fetuses, growing fetuses just to use for medical experiments (ie stem cell research), and allowing people to get snuffed who never explicitly laid out directions on how to carry out their wishes.

Nickdfresh
06-07-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by hollywood5150

thanks brother..........you do pretty good yourself........

notice he never has a good response............

he just comes back with an immature personal attack

S'cuse me assclown, but MR. POT, meet MRS. TEA KETTLE...:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
06-07-2005, 09:25 PM
Yeah, we need laws because guys like Gavin Newsom are running around causing anarchy by making his own laws on the fly.

And if I'm not mistaken, liberals got their wish with abortion in 1973. It's been unchecked for 30+ years.

And as far as the feeding tubes, we believe that life is sacred. We don't believe in aborting six month old fetuses, growing fetuses just to use for medical experiments (ie stem cell research), and allowing people to get snuffed who never explicitly laid out directions on how to carry out their wishes.

You also don't believe in providing healthcare, a proper meal, and a decent education for many poor six-year-olds that are already here.

C'mon WARHAM, the thin air up on your high horse is making you light-headed...

Warham
06-07-2005, 09:27 PM
We also believe in re-structuring the Social Security system before it goes belly-up. Democrats seem to think it's just fine, even though Slick Willie said otherwise six years ago.

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 09:30 PM
was that directed to moi' ??

what ever for.................does this mean were not friends.........

I dont think I could live with my self if we weren't friends

i am NOT Canadian..........first of all

2nd...........politics is something I do not practice...........but i am aware of what is going on........

I just happen to be one of the few guys that actually points out his inconsistancies......

finally......I am a CVH fan...that is why I am here........

not to fight........

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 09:31 PM
happy birthday nick

Nickdfresh
06-07-2005, 09:31 PM
We also believe in re-structuring the Social Security system before it goes belly-up. Democrats seem to think it's just fine, even though Slick Willie said otherwise six years ago.

By selling it off to WALL STREET and actually dumping more money into it to pay for the transition to "private (anal rape) accunts." And they even pay for that via deficit spending.:)

BTW, did you notice that half of the pension plans in this country are seriously underfunded? Why isn't the Administration doing anything about that?

Warham
06-07-2005, 09:32 PM
You also don't believe in providing healthcare, a proper meal, and a decent education for many poor six-year-olds that are already here.

C'mon WARHAM, the thin air up on your high horse is making you light-headed...

You guys had both houses of Congress for FORTY years. What did your party do from 1950 to 1990 to restructure the health care system, reduce poverty or provide better education?

It should have been a utopia in the US by now, the way you guys plug your agenda as being what's best for America.

4moreyears
06-07-2005, 09:34 PM

This Fuck Stick is not even an American and he carries on like this??? Holy Fuck, that is amazing. Ford If our (our being Americans, not Canadians) country sucks go back home.

Nickdfresh
06-07-2005, 09:35 PM
was that directed to moi' ??

what ever for.................does this mean were not friends.........

I dont think I could live with my self if we weren't friends

i am NOT Canadian..........first of all

2nd...........politics is something I do not practice...........but i am aware of what is going on........

I just happen to be one of the few guys that actually points out his inconsistancies......

finally......I am a CVH fan...that is why I am here........

not to fight........

Yeah, well FORD is one of the biggest CVH fans of all. He was shearing SHEEP before shearing SHEEP was cool.

Well, it's always been cool actually.:)

happy birthday nick

Why thankyou.

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 09:36 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!

LOL...................GOP!!!

well said 4more..........LOL

that is my point!!!

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 09:37 PM
An F5 in the windy city??

Nickdfresh
06-07-2005, 09:39 PM
You guys had both houses of Congress for FORTY years. What did your party do from 1950 to 1990 to restructure the health care system, reduce poverty or provide better education?

It should have been a utopia in the US by now, the way you guys plug your agenda as being what's best for America.

Well I'm a REPUBLICAN, but;) I think there was something called the GREAT SOCIETY at one time, but it went up into the flames of the naplam being lobbed at VIETNAM.

And a lot of people on your side of the isle are pro-choice.

FORD
And the sheep keep digging themselves deeper..... where are they getting this "Canadian" shit anyway??

These illiterate disruptors really should be banned, since all they do is spam the board, but for now I'm enjoying their stupidity :D

hollywood5150
hey Nick you an I almost joined around the same time.........

36 huh..........1969...good year my girlfriend was born in same year...

good year.........nice muscle cars.........LED Zep.........woodstock....

4moreyears
06-07-2005, 09:42 PM
happy birthday nick

Yes Happy Birthday Nick. Even though i disagree with many of your positions, I enjoy the debates.

JH

Nickdfresh
06-07-2005, 09:42 PM
hey Nick you an I almost joined around the same time.........

36 huh..........1969...good year my girlfriend was born in same year...

good year.........nice muscle cars.........LED Zep.........woodstock....

Thirty-five and 1970 actually. I think WOODSTOCK was in 70,' wasn't it?

lazlor
06-07-2005, 09:43 PM
wait a second.... Ford is Canadian?!?

I"m not going to make the too easy judgemental comments....

but if he is, I find his interest in American politics to be very interesting, no matter how wrong he may be. At least he holds interest in it.

Too many don't.

Warham
06-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Sorry, Nick.

You haven't voted for a Republican in such a lengthy amount of time, I just made a faux paux.

FORD
06-07-2005, 09:46 PM
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/e1/9c/231357-resized200.JPG

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 09:51 PM
woodstock in 1969...............3 day of peace love and music........

august 27-29th 1969...........yep

granted..........I'll give credit where credit is due...........

FORD does alot of bitchin as if her were from the states..........he is Canadian.........

he does show interest in American politics.....and politics in general.....

I'll give you that FORD

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 09:54 PM
most people could give a ratts ass about politics..........and this guy like others choose to give a shit......

hats off to ya kidd..........

but i am republican..........for my own reason and no-one else's

I got nuthin' personal against anyone here..........I like all you guys...

even Vanzilla's twin sister (inside joke).........what upsets me is that people loose sight of the reason we are here.......

and resort to cheap shots.............when ever their opinions are questioned

Nickdfresh
06-07-2005, 10:01 PM
Sorry, Nick.

You haven't voted for a Republican in such a lengthy amount of time, I just made a faux paux.

I voted for Rep. Pat QUINN. But he was essentially forced to resign for reasons I can't divulge. (just speculation really)

There hasn't been a REPUBLICAN Presidential candidate worth voting for in the past 20 years...

I won't vote for an assclown because he has a red, white, and blue elephant next to his name. Brand loyalty is not one of my strong suits.

I also won't vote against my middle-class interests, something you guys do everytime you vote REPUBLICAN nowadays, I think it's very funny actually. Sad, but a little funny. So does KARL ROVE...
http://www.southerner.net/blog/karl.jpg

Warham
06-07-2005, 10:04 PM
I dunno. I make more money now than I ever did when Clinton was in office.

FORD
06-07-2005, 10:08 PM

Which oil company do you work for?

Nickdfresh
06-07-2005, 10:09 PM

Perhaps you are one of the fortunate. Or perhaps you were in college during the CLINTON years. But quite clearly, BUSH's priorities are to appease the upper-classes with blanket, disproportionate tax cuts funded by deficit spending. Never mind it's all during war time...

Dr. Love
06-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by FORD
And the sheep keep digging themselves deeper..... where are they getting this "Canadian" shit anyway??

These illiterate disruptors really should be banned, since all they do is spam the board, but for now I'm enjoying their stupidity :D

Who knows... I think one of them posted that Canadians do nothing but whine, so maybe he's trying to say you're a whiner. :D

Warham
06-07-2005, 10:13 PM
I'm a college drop-out.

I graduated from high school during the Elder Bush's term.

I'm a hard-working guy who's a sales rep. No big plush office job for me.

I've worked in the retail environment since 1990.

I'm only being honest.

Perhaps I'm in that upper middle clash? Who knows.

Dr. Love
06-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Warham............hey hey hey.........can top that....huh FORD...

come on Ford............rebutal.............come........ON ....REBUTAL

how come everytime someone who knows what is goin on, you never have an answer??

Holy shit, what part of Texas are you from? West Texas?

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 10:16 PM
you sound like a bad motherfucker.............you sound like the type of guy i would hire....

you remind me of me.... hard working widdle class motherfucker...

with a head on his shoulders............

your a good decent man ..........keep it up fucker........

LONG LIVE THE SHEEP KILLERS

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 10:17 PM
LOL..........DR Love , I am from south Texas.........NOT WEST

i hear they are crazy over there..........

Nickdfresh
06-07-2005, 10:17 PM
I'm a college drop-out.

I graduated from high school during the Elder Bush's term.

I'm a hard-working guy who's a sales rep. No big plush office job for me.

I've worked in the retail environment since 1990.

I'm only being honest.

Perhaps I'm in that upper middle clash? Who knows.

Okay, your example not withstanding, I think AMERICA's economy is much worse off under this current Administration. Though I will admit it's not ALL their fault, but tell me things are rosy these days. We're pinned down investing billions in IRAQ, and our industries are increasingly taking the good paying jobs off-shore...

BTW WAR, are you anywhere near LEE, NH?

FORD
06-07-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Holy shit, what part of Texas are you from? West Texas?

Maybe he's from Crawford?

Hi Chimpy!:monkey:

Warham
06-07-2005, 10:18 PM
Okay, your example not withstanding, I think AMERICA's economy is much worse off under this current Administration. Though I will admit it's not ALL their fault, but tell me things are rosy these days. We're pinned down investing billions in IRAQ, and our industries are increasingly taking the good paying jobs off-shore...

BTW WAR, are you anywhere near LEE, NH?

Yep, I live about ten minutes from Lee.

:D

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 10:19 PM
South Baby...THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!

LOL

FORD
06-07-2005, 10:20 PM
The South? Like Vancouver, eh?

Nickdfresh
06-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Yep, I live about ten minutes from Lee.

:D

I have family that just moved there. They lived in MASS for a while, but wanted more space. Made a killing on selling their old house, the buyers were in a bidding war...

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 10:23 PM
Oh FORD............I never said I lived in VANCOUVER......NEVER

i swear right after I even.............oh nevermind............your hopeless

I have an friends in VANCOUVER..........

Warham
06-07-2005, 10:23 PM
Yep, Mass property values are skyrocketing.

You can sell an outhouse down there for $100,000.

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Dr LOVE lives 200 miles North of where I live.......I live in S. TX.

not west tx, not Vancouver BC.........

FORD
06-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Oh FORD............I never said I lived in VANCOUVER......NEVER

i swear right after I even.............oh nevermind............your hopeless

Do I even need to write a punchline here? ;)

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 10:27 PM
If you feel you must..go right ahead.........

Nickdfresh
06-07-2005, 10:28 PM
Yep, Mass property values are skyrocketing.

You can sell an outhouse down there for $100,000.

Their house was a small three bedroom. They bought it for less than "two" and sold it for over "five," and got $25g's above their asking price! Fucking amazing! I could buy a mansion in BUFFALO for that! My bro did a lot of renovations, so he put some money in the place, but still....