PDA

View Full Version : Banned

Thorman
05-18-2005, 02:04 AM
Should Thorman be banned? Apparently I have been threatened with a ban if I continue my posts. So what the hell ever happened to free speech blah blah blah?? Are some of you Rothfucktards so insecure about your belief in VH and DLR that you have to turn to banning me to prevent some sort of mind transfusion.

I have opinions, some of you have opinions. Like WTF!!! You are nutbars if you think that anyone opposing what you think is CVH should not have the ability to speak their mind.....

If you want to ban me go for it...,...The ignorance that is shown to others with varying opinions from your own is astounding

BAM

DLR7884
05-18-2005, 02:06 AM
You aren't getting banned....relax, fag.

DLR7884
Damn.

Thorman
05-18-2005, 02:10 AM
Whew...thnxs....

How can I donate ?? I want to keep the memory of the Red Rocker alive and I think we all love discussing CVH at this site....

BAM

Dan
05-18-2005, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
Should Thorman be banned? Apparently I have been threatened with a ban if I continue my posts. So what the hell ever happened to free speech blah blah blah?? Are some of you Rothfucktards so insecure about your belief in VH and DLR that you have to turn to banning me to prevent some sort of mind transfusion.

I have opinions, some of you have opinions. Like WTF!!! You are nutbars if you think that anyone opposing what you think is CVH should not have the ability to speak their mind.....

If you want to ban me go for it...,...The ignorance that is shown to others with varying opinions from your own is astounding

BAM

Yawn.

Nickdfresh
05-18-2005, 05:36 AM
You are not worth the effort it takes to ban you. Besides, your posts remind us of the vastly inferior SHEEP intellect.

BUM!

Now get back into the SHEEP PEN fucker!

Warham
05-18-2005, 06:53 AM
Who are you again?

Golden AWe
05-18-2005, 07:53 AM
thorman's way too boring to be banned...i still haven't seen him post a single funny/intelligent/clever/stylish post and he does lack personality too...

Steve Savicki
05-18-2005, 10:59 PM
Gentlemen,

If Thorman is to be banned it is for bringing up Sammy Hagar on a site Sarge funds.
Every post about anything increases the cost of bandwidth. If we allow threads that promote fighting and thus overall, senseless discussion, then Sarge and anyone else who donates is paying for bandwidth that's unenjoyable to read.
I can't really enjoy the main forum anymore because of all this bickering of Sammy vs. Roth.
Hey, I like Sammy; have some solo stuff of his. But this isn't the place to talk about him unless it's in The House of Music or hitch's forum. If you want to talk Sammy Hagar go to http://tormentedvhfans.com/ and yes, you can even tell them I sent you.
Here's some advice for you because you're new since this example thread:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12943

Though out of context of the thread, read the 2nd half of the 6th sentence webmaster POJO writes:

"refocus your energy to making the Army a better place to come to..."

You Mr./Ms. Thorman, are precisely not doing that.

Steve - Okay, I've donated, where are my dollars going towards- another bi+chfest nth page long thread I won't bother to read?

"Freedom of speech's" definition can be shifted when someone else covers your bandwidth tab.

DrMaddVibe
05-19-2005, 07:44 AM
Say...the place does need a new doormat!

Borewoman....you're in for the long haul.

Fucking Hagar cocksucker!

Thorman
05-19-2005, 11:53 AM
Ill donate then so STFU Stevie

BAM

Nickdfresh
05-19-2005, 12:00 PM
Even VH LINKS doesn't like WHOREMAN!

BUM!

Matt White
05-20-2005, 10:33 AM
Ill donate then so STFU Stevie

BAM

Put your money where your mouth is slappy.

Thorman
05-20-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Put your money where your mouth is slappy.

How does one dontate? Can I do it onliine?

Thorman
05-20-2005, 04:38 PM
BAM

Matt White
05-20-2005, 04:49 PM
Check the front page, Genius.

Ya gotta pay in US currency, no "funny money".

ALinChainz
05-20-2005, 05:08 PM
He isn't banned ... yet.

He signs up at a THE Roth site and averages 20 posts a day bashing him. And then wants to knw wtf?

Talks about other people's ignorance? Anyone else see the irony? Following fucking aliases like 3 Lock and Tom Vu? Who is ignorant?

Just like LSD, dysfuckfacecinal, BIGBADZERO, and the rest. Never has a point but to jump in with Sammy shit at our house.

CVH is not Sammy, and he knows it, so it is to just start shit. He could have went about it entirely a different way, we let other sheep reside here.

Attacking people at every turn, I'll keep pushing for his ban until it is done.

Rikk
05-20-2005, 05:50 PM
Some sheep are put away by the SHEEP PEN. The idiots that jump in here and try to piss off people by claiming Dave isn't the real VH, etc., get attacked by the Pen until they leave or change their ways. There are those like THORMAN that simply love the attention regardless and never leave or change. That said, there is freedom of speech. IMO, he's a fucking idiot and an asshole but he hasn't spammed the site or attacked people outside of the site or other shit that someone that's banned usually does...such as yesterday's example.

sethfle
05-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Make a donation? The best donation you can make is to shut your fucking mouth.

Steve Savicki
05-21-2005, 12:25 AM
Thorman, heed fellow moderator Viking's advice:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14905

"Take this shit over to Hitch's forum.

I could learn to use that line alot. Short, sweet, simple, and to the point.

Thorman
05-22-2005, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
He isn't banned ... yet.

He signs up at a THE Roth site and averages 20 posts a day bashing him. And then wants to knw wtf?

Talks about other people's ignorance? Anyone else see the irony? Following fucking aliases like 3 Lock and Tom Vu? Who is ignorant?

Just like LSD, dysfuckfacecinal, BIGBADZERO, and the rest. Never has a point but to jump in with Sammy shit at our house.

CVH is not Sammy, and he knows it, so it is to just start shit. He could have went about it entirely a different way, we let other sheep reside here.

Attacking people at every turn, I'll keep pushing for his ban until it is done.
Push for it!! I am not being disrespectful to anyone when I post my opinions...Look at the responses I get and see the crap people say to me...they should be banned...\
In fact, the name David Lee Roth should be banned from any talk regarding VH...he simply was not a part of that great band..

If you dont like my opinions fine but i dont like yours either so lets ban you..

Thanks for coming out..hope to see you again

BAM

Redballjets88
05-22-2005, 02:06 AM
no all you do is cause trouble youre like an std, rotharmy= sex=fun
thorman=std=ruins sex=ruins fun so die

Warham
05-22-2005, 11:44 AM

In fact, the name David Lee Roth should be banned from any talk regarding VH...he simply was not a part of that great band..

:rolleyes:

Steve Savicki
05-22-2005, 12:18 PM
Thorman, look:

I understand that you like Sammy Hagar, but what you really need to realize is that members that have donated to the site want their dollars spent on Dave related bandwidth/threads, not Sammy ones.

Quit bringing up Sammy Hagar on this site unless it's in the House of Music or at Hitch's forum. If you really want to talk Sammy, go to a Sammy Hagar related board; the majority of the members here on this site do not wish to hear about Mr. Hagar.

No malice meant for your like of Sammy Hagar, just don't bring him up here.

guwapo_rocker
05-22-2005, 01:20 PM
Fuck you Thorwoman!!

I hope you get hit by a bus, then trampled by a heard of 5 legged heifer's with sheep herpes and they have to scrape you off of the road with a snow shovel!!

But I mean that in the nicest way.

Big Troubles
05-22-2005, 07:13 PM
Ouch. Run out of beer? :D I checked for Dave on Tixmaster and nothing is listed yet. You said Sarnia right? Thats a solid 6 hour drive for me, but I'm game.

guwapo_rocker
05-22-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Ouch. Run out of beer? :D I checked for Dave on Tixmaster and nothing is listed yet. You said Sarnia right? Thats a solid 6 hour drive for me, but I'm game.

I don't think it's ticketbastard,

I'll try and find the link.

Kalen Porter is opening,

bring spent batteries.:D

MAX
05-22-2005, 10:16 PM
Hey Guwapo,

Where did you find that pic in your sig? That is friggin' hilarious. lmao.

Thorman
04-17-2009, 08:38 PM
thorman's way too boring to be banned...i still haven't seen him post a single funny/intelligent/clever/stylish post and he does lack personality too...

Your in Finland for Christ's sake! Your answer to hockey is some retard name Ruutu and his retarded ADD brother Tikkanen

BAM

FORD
04-17-2009, 09:04 PM
No, Thorman shouldn't be banned. He should be ritually slaughtered like the sheep he is....

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s8zNAWRx25s&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s8zNAWRx25s&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAm"