PDA

View Full Version : You liberals want to blame bush

4moreyears
05-18-2005, 10:45 AM
YOu liberals want to blame Buh for all the deaths in Traq. This asshole is the one doing the majority fo the killing. Why don't you throw some blame his way.

Wave of Iraq car bombings tied to al Qaeda
Official: Al-Zarqawi behind attacks that have killed more than 400

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 Posted: 8:57 AM EDT (1257 GMT)

vert.zarqawi.jpg
There is a $25 million reward leading to the capture or death of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.
Image:

What's

In May, there have been 21 car bombings, mostly suicide attacks, in Baghdad and nearby areas. In 2004 in the same area, there were fewer than half that total of car bombings.

The official said 126 car bombs -- some detonated, others found and disarmed -- have been recorded since February 27.

Before this period, the insurgency's attacks included a greater percentage of roadside bombings and ambushes, with car bombings used for occasional spectacular strikes.

"I don't think they are gaining strength," the official said, but he conceded the insurgents are a "learning enemy."

The official indicated intelligence suggests some people have been forced to participate in suicide attacks.

In one recent car bombing investigators found a foot duct-taped to the accelerator pedal.

Intelligence suggests some drivers were unaware their cars were loaded with explosives when they were remotely detonated.

The military also theorizes some drivers have been forced at gunpoint into car bombings or that the drivers' families have been threatened with kidnapping.

In its quest to quell the spate of bombing, the U.S. military hunted for insurgents near Syrian border towns on the Euphrates River last week. The military estimated that more than 125 insurgents were killed and said 39 other suspected fighters were captured.

Nine U.S. Marines died in the fighting, the military said.

Several of people identified as al-Zarqawi aides have been captured in the past month, including a man named Ammar al-Zubaydi (also known as Abu Abbas). The military said last week al-Zubaydi was responsible for a string of car bombs in the Baghdad area on April 29. On that day, 12 explosions were reported in eight areas of the capital within a matter of hours.
Iran foreign minister visits

Iran's foreign minister arrived in Iraq Tuesday with an olive branch, offering to assist the new Shiite-led government with security along their long common border and provide other help.

"The Islamic Republic of Iran is fully prepared to assist the formation of the Iraqi government in any field, whether it is in security, economic, or any other field. And this will be a joint effort," Kamal Kharrazi said.

He is the highest-ranking representative from the largely Shiite Islamic republic to make an official visit to Iraq in the post-Saddam Hussein era. He met transitional Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, who called the political message of the visit "very important."

"This is the first visit of a foreign minister, Arab or Islamic, from any of Iraq's neighboring countries to Iraq since the change of the regime and since the elections of the Iraqi people..." said Zebari. "This is proof of their respect for this authority and for the Iraqi people."

Nickdfresh
05-18-2005, 10:47 AM
We gave him a forum for killing. Peas in a pod!

BUSH makes a Jihadist's pussy wet!

4moreyears
05-18-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
We gave him a forum for killing. Peas in a pod!

BUSH makes a Jihadist's pussy wet!

Since zarqawi has been connected to OBL do you place Sept 11 in that forum?

JH

FORD
05-18-2005, 11:49 AM
Prove to me that Zarqawi actually exists.

I'm sorry, but a computer generated composite sketch and stories of a guy who loses a leg and then becomes an action hero are JUST COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Hopalong Zarqawi's existence cannot be verified any more than that of the tooth fairy or the easter bunny.

Like everything else about the BCE, it's a fucking lie that sheep like yourself buy too easily.

Guitar Shark
05-18-2005, 11:52 AM
Where is Traq and who is dying there?

Hardrock69
05-18-2005, 01:30 PM
I nnever heard of "Traq". Is it a section of a rail ine? Are there people getting killed because they are walking along a rail line somewhere and they get run over by a train?

rochesterdr
05-18-2005, 03:01 PM
Well, I don't think anyone is gong right out and saying Buh is the cause of deaths in Traq.

But this fella named Bush is the one who got us into this mess in Iraq, so I guess some of the blame lies there. But we could be talking about different things, I'm not familiar with the conflict in Traq or this Buh character.

Originally posted by 4moreyears
YOu liberals want to blame Buh for all the deaths in Traq.

DrMaddVibe
05-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Bill Clinton: Iraq Changes Good for Region

By JAN M. OLSEN, Associated Press WriterWed May 18,12:15 PM ET

Former President Clinton said Wednesday the political changes in Iraq, including parliamentary elections in January, will help bring stability to the region.

Clinton met with Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen and a number of Danish lawmakers during his visit. The former president spoke with reporters before flying to Jordan for a poverty conference.

"The Sunnis and the Shiites, the Kurds and all the various tribes can work out accommodations that will allow them to build a stable society, I think that will be good for Iraq and good for the Middle East," Clinton said at the end of a two-day visit to Denmark.

In January, Iraq held the its first democratic parliamentary elections to choose a 275-member National Assembly and provincial legislatures.

"There is no point living in the past," Clinton said. "Look at where we are now. Everyone, all freedom-loving people would be better off with a genuinely representative, effective, free government in Iraq whatever your feelings are about what went on before."

LOL! Your "leader" has spoken, now STFU!

Nickdfresh
05-18-2005, 03:48 PM
Since zarqawi has been connected to OBL do you place Sept 11 in that forum?

JH

Explain to me how Zarqawi was related to September 11th. What part did he play in it? I see genius, we invaded Iraq to draw Zarqawi out of the criminal shadows so he could kill our guys and innocent Iraqis. Good plan! The 9/11 "pilots" were Saudis, not Jordanians, nor Iraqis. Much like the majority of suicide bombers in Iraq I might add.

We invaded the wrong cuntry!

Nickdfresh
05-18-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Bill Clinton: Iraq Changes Good for Region

By JAN M. OLSEN, Associated Press WriterWed May 18,12:15 PM ET

Former President Clinton said Wednesday the political changes in Iraq, including parliamentary elections in January, will help bring stability to the region.

Clinton met with Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen and a number of Danish lawmakers during his visit. The former president spoke with reporters before flying to Jordan for a poverty conference.

"The Sunnis and the Shiites, the Kurds and all the various tribes can work out accommodations that will allow them to build a stable society, I think that will be good for Iraq and good for the Middle East," Clinton said at the end of a two-day visit to Denmark.

In January, Iraq held the its first democratic parliamentary elections to choose a 275-member National Assembly and provincial legislatures.

"There is no point living in the past," Clinton said. "Look at where we are now. Everyone, all freedom-loving people would be better off with a genuinely representative, effective, free government in Iraq whatever your feelings are about what went on before."

LOL! Your "leader" has spoken, now STFU!

Whose leader? Hillary is my Senator, the wife he's schilling for, but why didn't Bill invade Iraq then? Everyone points out what he said, did...no one can ever explain why he didn't actually call for an invasion that the Pentagon told him was unwise.

BigBadBrian
05-18-2005, 03:58 PM

We invaded the wrong cuntry!

So you would have no problem if we sent half a million of our people into Saudi Arabia? :confused:

ODShowtime
05-18-2005, 05:42 PM
YOu liberals want to blame Buh for all the deaths in Traq. This asshole is the one doing the majority fo the killing. Why don't you throw some blame his way.

Well, for one, we're not even sure he exists.

BigBadBrian
05-18-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Well, for one, we're not even sure he exists.

Who?

al-Zarqawi?

Or Bush? :D

Seriously, don't fall for FORD's nonsense, OD. I give you a little more credit than that conspiracy-minded, tin-foil beanie wearing moron.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
05-18-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
So you would have no problem if we sent half a million of our people into Saudi Arabia? :confused:

I would have had no problem if we sent a few more people into Afghanistan and somehow kicked the SAUDI's in the balls a little harder. Although, figure the odds on that one...:rolleyes:
http://www.pitbullsaloon.com/A_View/images/Bush&Abdullah.jpg

ODShowtime
05-18-2005, 05:54 PM
Who?

al-Zarqawi?

Or Bush? :D

Seriously, don't fall for FORD's nonsense, OD. I give you a little more credit than that conspiracy-minded, tin-foil beanie wearing moron.

:gulp:

Well, thanks for the compliment, but I actually typed that up before I read Ford's comment.

I've thought Zarqawi was fake for awhile for a number of reasons

1. I don't believe anything gw or his minions say

2. Somebody would have dropped a dime on his ass

3. I really do believe our combat troops and commanders are competent enough to have caught him by now

4. I think he was a foil for Saddam's secret uprising. To clarify, I think Saddam made him up, not gw&friends.

Warham
05-18-2005, 05:59 PM
::sigh::

ODShowtime
05-18-2005, 06:01 PM
one more day Warham!!!!!

Nickdfresh
05-18-2005, 06:03 PM
SIGH indeed...:o

Editorial Reviews
Review
Praise for "Why America Slept: The Failure to Prevent 9/11"

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1400062918.01._PE34_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

“Smart and evocatively written . . . a narrative that takes on the frenetic pace of a spy thriller.”
–The New York Times Book Review

“A godsend . . . Posner has done an amazing job . . . laying out a complicated situation through dramatic narrative.”
–St. Louis Post-Dispatch

“An explosive scoop . . . No question, 9/11 could and should have been prevented.”
–Austin American-Statesman

“Riveting and disquieting.”
–The New York Times

From the Inside Flap
In its final report, the 9/11 Commission famously called the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia “a problematic ally in combating Islamic extremism.” To Gerald Posner, the bestselling author of Why America Slept: The Failure to Prevent 9/11, this is a gross understatement. In his new book, Secrets of the Kingdom, Posner exposes the undeniable truth about U.S.-Saudi relations–and how the Saudis’ influence on American business and politics poses a grave threat to our security.

The result of an intensive two-year investigation, Secrets of the Kingdom penetrates the innermost layers of the shielded House of Saud and presents indisputable evidence of complicity and deceit at the highest levels–evidence that the 9/11 Commission, either deliberately or negligently, failed to consider. Using bank records and other previously undisclosed information, Posner unearths many disturbing truths and shattering revelations about the ties that bind the Saudi and U.S. governments, including

• how countless failures in U.S. intelligence and law enforcement gave extraordinary preferential treatment to prominent Saudis living in the United States, including members of the bin Laden family, in the days after 9/11

• a likely close connection between a powerful member of the House of Saud and Abu Zubeydah, the highest-ranking al-Qaeda operative captured so far by the United States

• how the Saudi government has turned a blind eye to the role Saudi charities–including many controlled or supported by Kingdom officials– have played in bankrolling al-Qaeda and Islamic terror groups

• *** the never-before-revealed Saudi and U.S. emergency plans in the event of a national crisis in the Kingdom, plans that could affect the security of the United States and the entire Middle East

Secrets of the Kingdom is an explosive study that will have a profound impact on both U.S. policy and Americans’ perception of their government and its extensive ties to a foreign power. Posner uncovers a disturbing picture of how two nations, despite their differing agendas, have become inextricably entwined.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1400062918/qid%3D1115650637/sr%3D2-3/ref%3Dpd%5Fbbs%5Fb%5F2%5F3/103-1557823-7666207

***Those plans were basically to blow up all the oil wells using a strategic grid system.(CNN reported today):)

BigBadBrian
05-19-2005, 02:40 PM
SIGH indeed...:o

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1400062918.01._PE34_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

“Smart and evocatively written . . . a narrative that takes on the frenetic pace of a spy thriller.”
–The New York Times Book Review

“A godsend . . . Posner has done an amazing job . . . laying out a complicated situation through dramatic narrative.”
–St. Louis Post-Dispatch

“An explosive scoop . . . No question, 9/11 could and should have been prevented.”
–Austin American-Statesman

“Riveting and disquieting.”
–The New York Times

From the Inside Flap
In its final report, the 9/11 Commission famously called the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia “a problematic ally in combating Islamic extremism.” To Gerald Posner, the bestselling author of Why America Slept: The Failure to Prevent 9/11, this is a gross understatement. In his new book, Secrets of the Kingdom, Posner exposes the undeniable truth about U.S.-Saudi relations–and how the Saudis’ influence on American business and politics poses a grave threat to our security.

The result of an intensive two-year investigation, Secrets of the Kingdom penetrates the innermost layers of the shielded House of Saud and presents indisputable evidence of complicity and deceit at the highest levels–evidence that the 9/11 Commission, either deliberately or negligently, failed to consider. Using bank records and other previously undisclosed information, Posner unearths many disturbing truths and shattering revelations about the ties that bind the Saudi and U.S. governments, including

• how countless failures in U.S. intelligence and law enforcement gave extraordinary preferential treatment to prominent Saudis living in the United States, including members of the bin Laden family, in the days after 9/11

• a likely close connection between a powerful member of the House of Saud and Abu Zubeydah, the highest-ranking al-Qaeda operative captured so far by the United States

• how the Saudi government has turned a blind eye to the role Saudi charities–including many controlled or supported by Kingdom officials– have played in bankrolling al-Qaeda and Islamic terror groups

• *** the never-before-revealed Saudi and U.S. emergency plans in the event of a national crisis in the Kingdom, plans that could affect the security of the United States and the entire Middle East

Secrets of the Kingdom is an explosive study that will have a profound impact on both U.S. policy and Americans’ perception of their government and its extensive ties to a foreign power. Posner uncovers a disturbing picture of how two nations, despite their differing agendas, have become inextricably entwined.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1400062918/qid%3D1115650637/sr%3D2-3/ref%3Dpd%5Fbbs%5Fb%5F2%5F3/103-1557823-7666207

***Those plans were basically to blow up all the oil wells using a strategic grid system.(CNN reported today):)

Actually, I saw this on Fox and Friends yesterday. That's good enough recommendation for me. ;) :D

Nickdfresh
05-19-2005, 05:02 PM
Actually, I saw this on Fox and Friends yesterday. That's good enough recommendation for me. ;) :D

POSNER's definately a savy little metrosexual media whore, but from what I hear he's on top of his info. and sources. He spares no one, on the left or right!