PDA

View Full Version : Celtic Frost is back???

bueno bob
05-18-2005, 04:35 PM
New CELTIC FROST Album Will Be “A Very Sinister Collection Of Songs” [Hot Flashes - 05.05.18 10:14:13]

CELTIC FROST frontman Tom Gabriel Fischer has posted the following updates at his official blog (http://apollyonsun.blogspot.com/):

“‘Never before has the band been so heavy, never so dark…’ is what the small handful of friends have said who have heard the new production demos this week.

Heaviness and darkness can be expressed in a variety of ways, and while the entirety of our album will be distinctively more varied than the bandwidth of the songs our friends have heard, it really will be a very sinister collection of songs. It reflects exactly where we are at, personally, emotionally, and creatively, at this stage of our journey.

And no matter what some might interpret into all of this - and while they certainly do exist, who should give a toss - it is real and sincere. More real than anything we have done since 1987.

There is a strong chance that we will do the final recording sessions for the album this summer at Horus Studio in Hanover. Perhaps this really is home.”

Carmine
05-18-2005, 04:40 PM
Lets hope they revert to what was Celtic Frost before there were "Cherry Orchards"...and a "Cold Lake"

old Celtic Frost rules~

bueno bob
05-18-2005, 04:42 PM
I'm hoping for a revisit to "Morbid Tales" era material :D

From what I just heard, that sounds very likely!!

Carmine
05-18-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I'm hoping for a revisit to "Morbid Tales" era material :D

From what I just heard, that sounds very likely!!

That'd be just fine, Bob....Man, they ruled until 88 and Cold Lake.

I almost shit the first time I heard that CD...

It was going from Slayer to Winger!

bueno bob
05-18-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
That'd be just fine, Bob....Man, they ruled until 88 and Cold Lake.

I almost shit the first time I heard that CD...

It was going from Slayer to Winger!

Man, I know...I still remember my first...eck..."experience" with Cold Lake. About as night and day difference as, say...David Lee Roth to Sammy Hagar.

More so, probably. Vanity/Nemesis was a slight return to format, but...too little, too late...

Carmine
05-18-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Man, I know...I still remember my first...eck..."experience" with Cold Lake. About as night and day difference as, say...David Lee Roth to Sammy Hagar.

More so, probably. Vanity/Nemesis was a slight return to format, but...too little, too late...

Yeah, they lost a ton of fans with the "new direction" of Cold Lake.

Me being one of them....In 1988, my hair was way long and my head did bang!!

No Poseurs! ( I haven't said that in years! LOL)

Mezro
05-18-2005, 05:21 PM
I love Celtic Frost.

Mezro...Into the Pandemonium we go again...

bueno bob
05-18-2005, 05:33 PM
On to Mega Therion, gentlemen, for the Emperor's Return...