PDA

View Full Version : more votes then voters found in Milwaukee

lucky wilbury
05-18-2005, 04:57 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,156284,00.html

Rules Were Meant to Be Broken?

Officials in Milwaukee say they've now established that, in their city alone, 4,600 more votes were cast in November elections, than there were voters listed as having gone to the polls. They also found that more than 100 people voted twice, used fake names, or voted in the name of a dead person and hundreds of felons ineligible to vote did so anyway.

In Wisconsin, only felons who have completed probation or parole are allowed to vote. But, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (search), that didn't stop at least 200 felons from voting illegally and that number is likely much higher, since the Sentinel could only review about a third of the 2.98 million votes cast in the state. The Sentinel says most of those who committed fraud might not face any legal action, because city records are too sloppy for prosecutors to put together their cases.

kentuckyklira
05-18-2005, 07:17 PM
What a fine example from the country that wants to establish democracy all over the world!

BigBadBrian
05-19-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
What a fine example from the country that wants to establish democracy all over the world!

Most of the people in Milwaukee are of German descent. That is a damned fact.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
05-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Why are we so focused on these little voter fraud stories. I'll do some research, but is the fact that corporations have bought their way into the government to a far greater extent than they ever have a much bigger perversion of democracy. And that's both political parties mind you, although the Republicans are far worse...

BenJammin
05-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Like Padme said in Revenge of the Sith:

"So that's how liberty dies... with roaring applause"

( a bit of a reach for this thread, but hopefully you can see my point)

BigBadBrian
05-25-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by BenJammin
Like Padme said in Revenge of the Sith:

"So that's how liberty dies... with roaring applause"

( a bit of a reach for this thread, but hopefully you can see my point)

Uh...no. Where at in Va Bch you live, dude?

BenJammin
05-26-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Uh...no. Where at in Va Bch you live, dude?

I PM'd you BigBad...

Yeah, like I said, it was a reach.... voter fraud, election fraud, war fraud, the senate wanting to change rules so the majority can push anything or anybody down our throats they want... the country is being taken over and we stand by acting like it's not happening, with most people saying 'Oh, I think the administration is doing a great job'

This country most likely will be bankrupt in 10 years or less, the super rich will have control of everything, and the working class wiill be working harder than ever for less and less. And the democrat in office at that time will be blamed for everything. Mark my words.

That's the point I was trying to make, using an extrapolated reference.