PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Shadow

Carmine
05-20-2005, 02:31 PM
Well, as many of you know, Fabulous Shadow is, without a doubt, my closest friend at this site. I missed the events of yesterday as they went down, but spent most of the morning today, reading. I've recieved a few pm's regarding it.

So, I gotta toss my own opinion in now. I've been coming here for more than a year now. To be honest, I came HERE because Fab was no longer at DDLR. I started there, met her...forged a friendship, end of story. I've made a whole bunch of new friends and found a "home" here at the Army. I'm the "good natured" Carmine. I am friends with ALL OF YOU! I respect everybody here and their opinions, whatever they may be.

My friend is banned now and in MY opinion, for one reason and one reason only, and thats for having to defend herself everyday. There are people here who just cannot forgive her past. There are people here that follow her every post just to start shit with her. There are people here that KNOW she will respond and defend herself when called out, which is THE reason she gets followed. It adds to the excitement.

Did she say those things from years gone by at whatever board they came from? YES...did she TRY and make peace with those involved? YES.

But on any given day, I can be reminded of things that were said by Fab 1, 2, years ago because they get posted. It adds to the excitement.

Why? Those are resolved issues in most cases. Fab is an opinionated person, her opinions may not be shared by all, who cares? They are HER opinions. I see it everyday though. She gets followed from thread to thread, attacked, belittled, harrassed, made fun of,has her threads ruined, whatever. Is she not entitled to respond? Why is she singled out as the almighty asshole when she does? It adds to the excitement.

I've seen alot of arguments here, alot of fights. Everybody loves a good board war. Its serves some interest,and at times, they are laughable.

I talked to Fab about an hour ago. Unfortunately, she was unaware of her banning until I told her. ALLY- All I can say to you regarding your unfortunate recent incidents is: It wasn't Fab. How do I know? She told me, thats it.Swore it up and down. I know the "other" side of Fab, if you will. The real person behind the screen name. She would not, EVER, do the things that happened to you. I read what was said about Ip's and all that. I dont know the first thing about them. What they prove, what info they show, nothing. All I can reiterate are her exact words: It wasn't me! I think you yourself know her better than that.

I know I am in the minority here regarding this and that's fine. But, if any of you got to know Fab as I have, you would see that there is a wonderful person there. A good natured, funny, person who just wanted a place to hang out. I am not, by any means, saying Fab is completely innocent, she herself knows, she is not. But, this final culmination resulting in her being banned has been fueled and refueled, and she was not alone in that. This is what "the board" has wanted. The board won.

I think its very sad and unfortunate that it ended this way...

Jesterstar
05-20-2005, 02:35 PM
If Carmine wants her back let her back in.

TEUFEL HUNDEN
05-20-2005, 03:52 PM
I trust Carmine's judgement here! I Second it.

Carmine
05-20-2005, 03:53 PM
Thanks Fellas!

TEUFEL HUNDEN
05-20-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Thanks Fellas!

No prob. I think that without you and your positive attitude at this site it would be a dim world indeed. I mean that seriously.

Carmine
05-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by TEUFEL HUNDEN
No prob. I think that without you and your positive attitude at this site it would be a dim world indeed. I mean that seriously.

and I thank you,TH: Seriously.

guwapo_rocker
05-20-2005, 04:08 PM
I think banning Fab was a bit harsh. I like a lot of the threads she

starts.

I'm going to hide under my desk now.

Ally_Kat
05-20-2005, 04:19 PM
Statement made by Chelle about the whole thing:

She posted publicly that I was only using her for her money and popularity. After several unreturned phone messages, I gave up trying to communicate with her. Haven't talked to her in probably 6 months. Now suddenly, out of the blue, she IMs me and wants to chat. And one of the first things she does is talk shit to me about one of my mods. I'm mystified by the fact that she's still doing the same routine 5 years down the road...and that people are still falling for it.

Rikk
05-20-2005, 06:09 PM
I promised I wasn't going to blabber on about this nut after this happened yesterday, but I'm going to respond to that because FAB is not gonna become a fucking martyr after what she did to my hombre ALLY, let alone all the others...

CARMINE, if you were on the other end of the PMs I was receiving when ALLY told me what was happening to her, crying and everything, and describing the horrible things this person was saying to her, you would maybe stop publicly defending her so much. You are the nicest guy at this site, but by trying to protect her, you're endorsing what she did and all the people she actually hurt in REAL LIFE...not on the site. I'm not talking about me. I've had it lucky because she's never found anything on me...Lord, she's tried.

I've known SEEN's story for ages, but I didn't say anything because I was asked not to. I've known other stories. And I knew ALLY's, but I didn't go after FAB because it's not my business.

It was her. It was a fucking IP trace. The FABULOUS SHADOW posting in Non was the same IP one of ALLY's friends traced as attacking her. And it "coincidentally" happened at the same time that FAB was attacking ALLY on the boards. You don't need Columbo to figure this one out. You don't need Columbo to figure out why she was trying desperately to get my last name and warned me if she got it, then... You don't need Columbo to figure out that what she was doing to Seen and others carries legal ramifications.

How many people have fought on this site because of her? How much shit have we had on this site? I'm not fucking innocent in it all. And there will always be fighting and tons of it. But I can tell you that the ugliest of this shit, including the PETE stuff, my GUWAPO fights, etc., emanated USUALLY from one source. And maybe you think it's great to have the dust settle and then see another series of 15 posts in a thread about something normal, all going on about RIKK this and RIKK that...or MAX this and MAX that...or ALLY this and ALLY that, or whoever she hates that week...

Maybe you should read what CHELLE wrote. There's a lot more to that story, in case you're interested.

Sorry, bro...but this shit has to be put to bed. The amount of people furious with FAB over what she did to ALLY yesterday was staggering. There were those that even PM'd me and said, "Wow, you haven't been crazy for going after her all this time." The only thing I have to say is it wasn't my job. I should have shut up several times. I'm not the protector of the Army...I'm just a fucking poster. But she's dangerous. And if you think FAB being a nice person to YOU proves that she didn't do anything to ALLY even though all the evidence proves that she did, or if you think that it makes what she did to ALLY okay, then have fun defending her.

But do you really think the DDLR, the Links, CHELLE's site and the Army are ALL wrong? Hell, didn't even the PD ban her?

She's now banished from every site. It's not a big conspiracy. It's not a coordinated effort to get rid of someone just because she's outspoken. That's fucking ridiculous. And that insults the intelligence of the Webmasters of this site, Brett and others.

It was not my decision. It was not my business. But I'm satisfied with it...not glad...satisfied. The reason I'm not glad? Simple...a lot of people got hurt in the process...the most recent a 21-year old girl. Last night, I heard another VERY recent tale. I just hope we hear no more.

POJO_Risin
05-20-2005, 06:27 PM
Carmine...

1. I respect your thoughts on this...

2. If I was banning her for battling for her perceived defenses...she would have stayed banned 6 months ago.

Personally Carmine...the lowdown is this. I have never banned anyone at this site...never...and I'm the one that unbanned her way back when for exactly the reason you said she shouldn't be banned now...

There are few lines that you can cross at this website that I won't overlook...she routinely danced over them...then found ways to try and turn it around.

The only thing I can say to you Carmine is that I don't ban people based on heresay, and I don't ban people that I don't like. I ban people that I know for a fact are doing something that's crossing a line...and I've done it exactly once...

Mezro
05-20-2005, 07:21 PM
Hey Carmine,

Trust POJO on this one. This is a soap opera that needed to end a long time ago.

Mezro...in the end, this is better for the Army...know you won't see it that way at the moment but hang with us...stick around bro...

Dr. Love
05-20-2005, 07:26 PM
For the bullshit Fab Shadow has pulled, she got much less than she deserves. I've seen her pull the SAME ACT over and over for years. She had the longest lease over here -- much longer than she deserves.

She may be telling you that it wasn't her, but I hope you're not foolish enough to take her at her word.

Ally_Kat is a good person and does not deserve the crap that Fab is doing to her.

Seshmeister
05-20-2005, 08:45 PM
Carmine please stop embarrassing yourself in public like this.

I don't know you but it is making my skin crawl watching someone make such an absolute fucking fool of themself in such public way.

My recommendation to you is to sit down and have a serious fucking look at your life.

You are acting like a child. What age are you.

The rest of us got over the evil girl flashing her fucking ass and saying 'Hit John' when we were 12.

'Forged a friendship'?

When exactly did you last get a fuck exactly?

If I ever got to that slavering stage I would just pay the $50 for a whore.

You moved here from DDLR following your sweetheart?

What fucking part of threats and bullshit and lies did you fail to notice?

Why was she banned from DDLR?

Why was she banned from VHLinks

Why was she banned from here?

Get a fucking life man.

Get out there. Go and meet real life girls, talk to them and shit.

Don't come on here playing the world's smallest violin because you got owned by some nasty internet whore.

Cheers!

:gulp:

POJO_Risin
05-20-2005, 08:48 PM
lmfao...

Nickdfresh
05-20-2005, 08:49 PM
Well, that was a bit harsh...

Seshmeister
It's bad enough to have to deal with cuntstruck people in real life but someone being virtually cuntstruck is just upsetting to the male gender.

twonabomber
sometimes it has to be harsh.

Full Bug
05-20-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
someone being virtually cuntstruck is just upsetting to the male gender.
LOL!:D That would make a great Sig....:p

Seshmeister
05-20-2005, 08:52 PM
At least cuntstruck people in real life sometimes get some...

Virtual cuntstruck people don't get a whole lot...

Nickdfresh
05-20-2005, 08:55 PM
FAB is the biggest of 'cunts' though.

POJO_Risin
05-20-2005, 09:00 PM
gunt

Seshmeister
05-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Well, that was a bit harsh...

Cry me a fucking river...

Maybe after a night of punching his pillow and hating me maybe tomorrow he'll wake up in the real world.

guwapo_rocker
05-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Please take it easy on Carmine. He is one of the nicest people I

have ever met. He just hates the fighting.

And if you ever met his wife (I have) you would know it has

nothing to do with sex.

Going back under my desk now. It's reinforced.:D

Rikk
05-20-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Hey Carmine,

Trust POJO on this one. This is a soap opera that needed to end a long time ago.

Mezro...in the end, this is better for the Army...know you won't see it that way at the moment but hang with us...stick around bro...

Listen to MEZ there, CARMINE. We want you to stick around, RAGU ,because you are a great fucking poster, a great morale booster for so many...just a stand-up guy. Whether or not people disagree with you on this bullshit doesn't mean you're not among our most valued posters.

You are my bro, and always will be, CARMINE.

By the way, GUNT.

Seshmeister
05-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Please take it easy on Carmine. He is one of the nicest people I

have ever met. He just hates the fighting.

And if you ever met his wife (I have) you would know it has

nothing to do with sex.

How does his wife feel about these intimate online late night cuntstruck chats?

Or is she the female equivalent of his Fredo...http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/89/26/12m.jpg

Warham
05-20-2005, 09:28 PM
GUNT.

Nickdfresh
05-20-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Well, as many of you know, Fabulous Shadow is, without a doubt, my closest friend at this site.

Dude, in all seriousness. If she truly is your friend, than you need to persuade her to get help. She really needs it. She's five-for-five when it comes to VAN HALEN site bannings. What does that tell you?:confused: It's not us...

Warham
05-20-2005, 10:28 PM
To ban or not to ban, that is the question.

Ally_Kat
05-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Do me a favor and tell your friend to stop IMing me. I don't want to talk to her

Brett
05-20-2005, 11:05 PM
GUNT, that's such a great word. :)

seenbad
05-20-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Do me a favor and tell your friend to stop IMing me. I don't want to talk to her

There is a blocking function. You can trust when I tell you it works. ;)

Rikk
05-20-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Brett
GUNT, that's such a great word. :)

Isn't it, though?:)

Matt White
05-21-2005, 12:07 AM
"Sow the wind, reap the Whirlwind"

GUNT

MAX
05-21-2005, 12:16 AM
Brother Noonan and Ally, to whom are you referring? :confused:

diamondsgirl
05-21-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Brother Noonan and Ally, to whom are you referring? :confused:

I think Ally is telling Carm to tell his friend (meaning Fab) to stop IMing her

and I think seen is telling Ally to use the blocking feature. He seems to have had some success with it. :)

not sure... but thats how I read it

MAX
05-21-2005, 12:40 AM
Ooooooooh,

Now it makes sense. Thanks dg. :)

diamondsgirl
05-21-2005, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Ooooooooh,

Now it makes sense. Thanks dg. :)

and whats on second?

MAX
05-21-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
and whats on second?

LOL!!!

The empty space between my ears?

Rikk
05-21-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by MAX
LOL!!!

The empty space between my ears?

No shit. You're pretty stupid.:D

;)

diamondsgirl
05-21-2005, 01:08 AM
I named this smilie Max ---> :confused:

Rikk
05-21-2005, 01:16 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

RIKK: Hey Max, what's up?

MAX: :confused:

MAX
05-21-2005, 01:20 AM
You two are horrible. However, both soooooo dead on. lol. :o :cool:

Rikk
05-21-2005, 01:21 AM
:confused:

:p

diamondsgirl
05-21-2005, 01:30 AM
you're a good sport, Max. :)

Three Lock Rock
05-21-2005, 01:34 AM

shut up!!!!!!

diamondsgirl
05-21-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
shut up!!!!!!

are you brain dead? :confused:

MAX
05-21-2005, 01:51 AM

I don't get it? :confused: :p

Matt White
05-21-2005, 01:53 AM
shut up!!!!!!

Do us all a favor: Drive FASTER than 55 the wrong way down a one way street.:mad:

diamondsgirl
05-21-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Do us all a favor: Drive FASTER than 55 the wrong way down a one way street.:mad:

and right into a brick wall :)

Dan
05-21-2005, 03:29 AM
shut up!!!!!!

Three Lock Rock.Licking Ass and Sucking Cock.

ashstralia
05-21-2005, 05:32 AM
oops!

stilleddiesangel
05-21-2005, 06:54 AM
I dont really know Fab, I know OF Fab and have had a couple of run ins myself. I'm not aware of what's gone down, but weighing up the people involved past and present, I'm aware that Ally in particular is pretty stand up, rock solid female who can handle the nutters in this place pretty well, I have a lot of respect for her, so for her to be wound up by this, shows me that the line has well and truly been crossed.. BIG TIME.

I dont like bannings, but it sure looks to me that this was the right decision. Enough already, the internet is a pastime, there are lots of people who I love chatting with but thats all it is. There are very few who I contact off the sites cos I have a life to live. Some people take this pastime way too serious .. Fab is the prime example.

Carmine, I enjoy your posts and you seem pretty cool.

Peace.. hopefully!!! :D

Nickdfresh
05-21-2005, 10:48 AM
JESTERSTAR, why did you ban FAB?:confused:

ZahZoo
05-21-2005, 10:56 AM
Carmine... for the most part you seem like a pretty cool dude. But listen to the webbies and others chiming in on this subject. With the exception of maybe 2 of the smaller VH bboards Lisa has pulled the same shit and routine which ends up with her banned. She's no victim whatsoever. This shit goes back well over 5 years. It start with shit storms, then personal info flying, then threats and more shit storms until the welcome mat gets yanked. Be friends with whoever but be careful with this one...

bueno bob
05-21-2005, 11:08 AM
It was time for all this shit to come to an end.

On a personal note, I have nothing against ANYBODY that posts here. If you're a sheep, you get sheared, and all that other happy horseshit, but I have and hold no personal animosity towards anyone on any real level.

That being said, Carmine, know that you're a grate guy and we all love ya lots.

But -

When you cross a line that should not be crossed, there are consequences. Lines were not just crossed, they were jumped over. I don't know the whole story, and I don't want/need to. I have a rough idea of what's occured and I know what else I know based on having seen it in type from Fab herself. Threats and/or insinuations of coming to personal harm just because someone doesn't like something about you are a very serious business, and if that information is confirmed (which it has been), then measures need to be taken to ensure that the problem ceases to be a problem.

A banning is in absolutely no way too extreme a solution here.

Please stay with us, Carmine, you're a highly appreciated poster - and like I said, we all love ya bro. Let Fab worry about Fab's problems.

SoCalChelle
05-21-2005, 11:15 AM
Hi, long time no see. I'm just dropping in to add my two cents, but this is going to be a long read, so get comfortable. Since Fab is "threatening" to post our entire first conversation online (although I don't know where she'll put it since she's banned everywhere) I figure I might as well beat her to it. I'm not going to post the whole thing though, just the relevant portion. And then I'll show you the lovely conversation we had last night.

Day before yesterday, out of the blue, I get an IM from Fab. I was curious what she'd have to say, so I talked to her. We participated in friendly small talk (through clenched teeth and fake smiles) for a little while. I even made an unsuccessful attempt to help her get re-registered at my site under an alias, figuring that if she's talking to me, she's probably about to be banned here. And that if she's going to post at my place anyways, might as well know who she is. Anyways, during the course of this chat, she told me that she was still over here "wreaking havoc" - her words, not mine. And then this:

fabshadow313 (5:46:34 PM): RIKK still runs the place and hi s crew has grown
socalchelle (5:46:38 PM): lovely
fabshadow313 (5:46:43 PM): even ally is in with Rikk

That's the extent of what she said about Ally that day. But it was obvious why she was saying it - to try and stir up shit between me and Ally.

Then last night, I get another IM from Fab and the following conversation ensued:

fabshadow313 (6:53:30 PM): fabshadow313 (5:46:34 PM): RIKK still runs the place and hi s crew has grown socalchelle (5:46:38 PM): lovely fabshadow313 (5:46:43 PM): even ally is in with Rikk

fabshadow313 (6:53:46 PM): That is exactky ALL I said to youabout Ally tat day

fabshadow313 (6:53:54 PM): You never change

fabshadow313 (6:54:00 PM): always a back stabber

fabshadow313 (6:54:11 PM): I did not do that shit to ALLY

socalchelle (7:16:14 PM): and that's all I said you said about her

fabshadow313 (7:26:44 PM): really? I saw the post you made? You said I was talking shit about your mod... I hardley said anything bad about her. Ya know after all this time, I thought you knew me.

socalchelle (7:27:00 PM): you saw what post I made?

fabshadow313 (7:27:16 PM): whatever you said at your site, ally posted it

fabshadow313 (7:27:21 PM): at the army

socalchelle (7:27:23 PM): ok

fabshadow313 (7:27:38 PM): I did not talk shit to you about Ally

socalchelle (7:27:46 PM): saying she's in with Rikk is talking shit

socalchelle (7:27:53 PM): you know how I feel about him

fabshadow313 (7:27:59 PM): ok Chelle

fabshadow313 (7:28:14 PM): your ost made it sound like it was an ally BITCH fest

socalchelle (7:28:32 PM): if that's how you took it

fabshadow313 (7:28:33 PM): I mentioned her

fabshadow313 (7:28:45 PM): It is and it's how everyone took it

socalchelle (7:29:03 PM): I didn't even mention her name in what I posted

fabshadow313 (7:29:07 PM): I'll post the whole damned pm soon

socalchelle (7:29:15 PM): whatever

socalchelle (7:29:32 PM): don't you ever plan to grow up and stop this bullshit? you've been doing it for 5 years

fabshadow313 (7:30:15 PM): yeah, whatever. i have been nothing but kind to you and you have continually fucked me over... I didnt do that shit to Ally... I swear on my son, it's NOT me

socalchelle (7:30:33 PM): you go around and talk shit behind people's backs and then act like you're their friend

fabshadow313 (7:30:49 PM): I never talked bhind anyones back

socalchelle (7:30:53 PM): mine

socalchelle (7:30:55 PM): for one

fabshadow313 (7:31:03 PM): when I am someones friend, they are gold to me

fabshadow313 (7:31:13 PM): whatever you say Chelle,,,

socalchelle (7:31:23 PM): yeah, but it sure doesn't take much to make them NOT your friend, does it

fabshadow313 (7:31:56 PM): Yep, it's me, I have been so bad to you

socalchelle (7:32:12 PM): we went to Vegas, everything was cool

socalchelle (7:32:30 PM): we get back home and suddenly I didn't pay my share, I used you for everything, blah blah blah

fabshadow313 (7:32:40 PM): who ever said that?

socalchelle (7:32:42 PM): you

fabshadow313 (7:32:46 PM): when?

socalchelle (7:32:51 PM): are you psycho?

socalchelle (7:33:30 PM): I kept calling and leaving messages on your phone to ask you about it, but you never called me back

socalchelle (7:33:43 PM): I gave up

fabshadow313 (7:33:53 PM): II sat there and listeded to you cray about Brian

socalchelle (7:33:54 PM): now all of a sudden you want to talk to me again

fabshadow313 (7:34:03 PM): I thought I was your friend

socalchelle (7:34:07 PM): I thought so too

socalchelle (7:34:14 PM): then I see that shit posted at Army

fabshadow313 (7:34:16 PM): I saw you on so I buzzed you to say hi

socalchelle (7:34:19 PM): why do you think I left?

fabshadow313 (7:34:26 PM): I know why you left

socalchelle (7:34:40 PM): I left because of Rikk

fabshadow313 (7:34:44 PM): I know

socalchelle (7:34:45 PM): I stayed gone because of you

fabshadow313 (7:34:52 PM): and I stayed and tried to win

socalchelle (7:34:59 PM): I still peeked in every once in a while to see what was going on

socalchelle (7:35:04 PM): saw you posting that shit about me

fabshadow313 (7:35:07 PM): LMAO! Ok chelle no you can go back

socalchelle (7:35:09 PM): decided never to go back

fabshadow313 (7:35:22 PM): I posted about you?

socalchelle (7:35:50 PM): oh good lord, it's like talking to a brick wall, you don't even remember the shit you do

fabshadow313 (7:35:58 PM): oh I know... your talking about the edited pms from Rikk

socalchelle (7:36:12 PM): riiiiight

fabshadow313 (7:36:13 PM): ok, chelle... I get it

fabshadow313 (7:36:27 PM): believe that guy over me... It'[s cool

socalchelle (7:36:35 PM): I believe what I saw you post

socalchelle (7:36:38 PM): not him

socalchelle (7:36:39 PM): you

fabshadow313 (7:36:41 PM): I didnt post that

fabshadow313 (7:36:59 PM): I have proved myself to you 10 fold...

socalchelle (7:37:37 PM): yep

And, though I didn't save her closing comment, I'll paraphrase here so I'm not accused of editing anything. She ended with some friendly advice....telling me that my bathroom's dirty and my feet stink. Uh....ok. :rolleyes:

Carmine, if you're reading this, I know it's hard to believe all this while you're still in her good graces. But believe me, someday, somehow, you will do some insignificant thing that will piss her off and that will all come crashing down. She's been the self proclaimed misunderstood victim of false friends on the internet for 5 years now. You'd think she'd finally learn....or that we would. But she's always going to find someone new to defend her and take the fall. I let that be me more than once and learned the hard way. Don't let it be you next.

That's all I've got to say. Let the bashing commence, I won't be here to see it.

Later :cool:

Matt White
05-21-2005, 11:45 AM
Soooo...

The same arguments have been on continuous loops for 5 years.

Beyond sad, pathetic really.

Rikk
05-21-2005, 11:49 AM
K. Now I feel really freaked out. How famous am I? I counted my name maybe 20 times in that conversation. I feel like Michael Douglas.

Enough of this fucking soap opera.

UGS
05-21-2005, 11:50 AM
I have never commented on anything to do with Fab, because I've only been into the DLR/VH forum scene since Feb'04-ish, so most of this mess is clearly before my time.

I will say, however, that if the Army loses Carmine over this, then the whole Fab drama going to be even more of a black-eye on this forum.

Rikk
05-21-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
fabshadow313 (5:46:34 PM): RIKK still runs the place and hi s crew has grown

:D

Nickdfresh
05-21-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
Hi...Since Fab is "threatening" to post our entire first conversation online (although I don't know where she'll put it since she's banned everywhere)....

That part made me laugh.:D

Nickdfresh
05-21-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by UGS

...if the Army loses Carmine over this, then the whole Fab drama going to be even more of a black-eye on this forum.

I really like and respect CARMEN, and DO NOT want him to leave.

In fact I was hoping to maybe stop off, passing through SYRACUSE on the I90, and meet him out for a burger and drink or something.

But if he decides to leave and never post at a VH board that has not banned FAB, he's either going to stop posting or be very, very lonely.

It would be a shame and a waste of talent in any case.

:confused:

wooda
05-21-2005, 01:25 PM
She should be thankful that she was only banned, and that they didn't sell her off to Jimmy Dean or Farmer John!!!!

Rikk
05-21-2005, 01:27 PM
The DDLR has tons of great GUNT material.:D

Matt White
05-21-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by wooda
She should be thankful that she was only banned, and that they didn't sell her off to Jimmy Dean or Farmer John!!!!

He shoots He SCCOOOOOOORES!!!

Full Bug
05-21-2005, 03:23 PM
:cool:

bueno bob
05-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Wooda, you have the best fucking avatar ever. Worth a five star fo sho.

POJO_Risin
05-21-2005, 03:47 PM
If Carmine leaves because of FAB being banned..

I'll be honest here...respected or not...

he's a dumbass...

POJO_Risin
05-21-2005, 03:51 PM
GUNT

seenbad
05-21-2005, 04:17 PM
Carmine won't leave. He has too many people here sucking his dick. :)

bueno bob
05-21-2005, 04:21 PM
lol...say "sex" and he'll come running... ;)

POJO_Risin
05-21-2005, 04:25 PM
You just did...

look out...

bueno bob
05-21-2005, 04:30 PM
:eek:

Carmine's good people...he's friendly with everyone, more often than not the voice of sanity around here. I guess we need at least one...

But it would be really dumb of him to leave over something like this, for sure...

POJO_Risin
05-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Here's the thing...

for some fucking reason...THE GUNT fucking spins some sort of web that totally GUNTfuses...

I've never seen anything like it in my life...

I didn't really realize that Gut-Cunts were that appealing...

but I do find it interesting...

what will happen is that Carmine will find out the hard way...the same way that ANYONE that's come into contact with this neurotic piece of shit did...

As I said...I respect Carmine on this site...but if he falls in line with a psychotic...well...you don't need to be a fucking genious to figure it out...

If people like her because SHE'S A DIFFERENT PERSON IN REAL LIFE...then keep it in real life...

Nickdfresh
05-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Doesn't FAB have a winning site of her own? I thought she was getting her own blog some months back to "show the Army" that she didn't need this place...

I could have sworn I saw her try to promote it a couple of times.

bueno bob
05-21-2005, 05:19 PM
I don't know...sounds familiar, but I don't remember anything about a launch for it...

Seshmeister
05-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin

If people like her because SHE'S A DIFFERENT PERSON IN REAL LIFE...then keep it in real life...

From what I hear anecdotaly she isn't a different person but that's not the point.

She crosses the line because not only does she start internet wars but she then carries them over into real life which is something that people find unacceptable.

Having some mad deluded cunt phoning your work or trying to arrange people to beat you up is not acceptable. It's crossing a line that noone can find acceptable. The fact that 99% of the time the fight was caused by her mental problems is irrelevant.

There are various internet persona's around here. Many folk are more sensible in real life. The internet is toonworld.

The reason Lisa needs to be removed from the VH online community is she doesn't get that. The fact she is unpleasant poster/person is a side issue.

Cheers!

:gulp:

m4dm4x
05-21-2005, 08:12 PM
The truth hurts doesn't it? Oh, sure maybe not as much as jumping on a bike with the seat missing...

bueno bob
05-21-2005, 08:21 PM
I'm sure we can handle this like mature adults, right Mr. Poopy Pants?

POJO_Risin
05-21-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
There are various internet persona's around here. Many folk are more sensible in real life. The internet is toonworld.

Maybe your best comment...

ever...in regards to this situation...

EbDawson
05-22-2005, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I'm sure we can handle this like mature adults, right Mr. Poopy Pants?

Sure, it's ancient history. Just like the Democratic party.

stilleddiesangel
05-22-2005, 08:24 AM
After finally becoming aware of what happened to Ally, I can't say I'm surprised but I can say I'm horrified!!! Sesh speaks with wisdom in his "Toonworld" description.. (ok I'm into Scotsmen).. this is not reality and should stay that way. To confuse and try to blend the two for less than honourable reasons is pretty sick and for the people concerned, I can imagine it's pretty scary and freaky. I'm a bit thick when it comes to IP's and such, so you'll have to excuse me, but to want such personal details and to threaten to use them to harm someone in real life is the work of someone who is seriously dodgy.

Kudos to Ally for dealing with this with such class and dignity.

Roth on dudes!! :)

Coyote
05-23-2005, 01:48 AM
Haven't had that many encounters with Fab during my time here...
('Been lurkin' for too long, I guess.)

The less the better, I say.

Rikk
05-23-2005, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Coyote
Haven't had that many encounters with Fab during my time here...

You didn't miss anything. Trust me. I wasted too much of my time sending barbs to that GUNT. But if it helped send it packing...

Coyote
05-23-2005, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
You didn't miss anything. Trust me. I wasted too much of my time sending barbs to that GUNT. But if it helped send it packing...

I know I didn't miss anything. I read two lines of one post of hers and that was it.

Coyote
05-23-2005, 02:14 AM
One thing puzzles me: Did she ever post her tits here, or was she just pulling our collective chains?

(asked out of pure quriosity)

Golden AWe
05-23-2005, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
K. Now I feel really freaked out. How famous am I? I counted my name maybe 20 times in that conversation. I feel like Michael Douglas.

Enough of this fucking soap opera.

hahaha!!!

i was only away for two days and i miss all the fun here...

btw, if you're the star, can i play the part of your evil twin brother?

Golden AWe
05-23-2005, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Coyote
One thing puzzles me: Did she ever post her tits here, or was she just pulling our collective chains?

(asked out of pure quriosity)

that pretty much sums it up...people that were interested in her were only interested in her because of her tits...'nuff said.

Carmine
05-23-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
:eek:

Carmine's good people...he's friendly with everyone, more often than not the voice of sanity around here. I guess we need at least one...

But it would be really dumb of him to leave over something like this, for sure...

Ok, I see its been a long weekend.

I just gave my opinion, I said in my first post that I knew it would be unpopular.

...and I NEVER said I was leaving...

academic punk
05-23-2005, 09:34 AM
maybe it was just wishful thinking on everyone else's part? ;)

Carmine
05-23-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
maybe it was just wishful thinking on everyone else's part? ;)

LOL...

NOW...Where the PHUK have you been?

academic punk
05-23-2005, 09:43 AM
check the whoooa whooaaaa thread...or yr e-mail box...

Carmine
05-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
check the whoooa whooaaaa thread...or yr e-mail box...

ok

Steve Savicki
05-23-2005, 02:43 PM
If a donating member is banned, then you may as well ban all those Hagar fans that haven't donated.

I'll respect FAB for being a donor and contributing to the site. :) At least she contributed to the site unlike Thorman.
I'm not saying it's okay to be abusive to people or this site just because you donated a little, but remember, by donating, FAB did at least 1 good thing for this site... and every good things counts. :cool:

My 2 cents,
Steve

Brett
05-23-2005, 03:29 PM
Throwing a few bucks at a web site doesn't give anyone carte blanche to cause trouble. I think people seem to forget that point.

academic punk
05-23-2005, 03:41 PM
I never had a problem with FAB.

Which is not to say that if this stuff happened she deserves to be readmitted, but...man, these pustules fuckin' itch!!!!

seenbad
05-23-2005, 05:29 PM
There was a problem with Fabulous Shadow??

It'd be great to have sarge's little helper come in and ask to have that repeated. lol

Rikk
05-23-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
hahaha!!!

i was only away for two days and i miss all the fun here...

btw, if you're the star, can i play the part of your evil twin brother?

Absolutely!:D

And if you're the evil version of me, God help you...:p

Rikk
05-23-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
If a donating member is banned, then you may as well ban all those Hagar fans that haven't donated.

I'll respect FAB for being a donor and contributing to the site. :) At least she contributed to the site unlike Thorman.
I'm not saying it's okay to be abusive to people or this site just because you donated a little, but remember, by donating, FAB did at least 1 good thing for this site... and every good things counts. :cool:

My 2 cents,
Steve

I'm sure the Webbies could consider the donation a payment for her driving enough potential donors away...

Spin Cycle
05-23-2005, 06:52 PM
So Rikk- I have more posts now. You told me to come back when I have 20 posts to be more credible. Am I there yet? ;)

stilleddiesangel
05-23-2005, 07:27 PM
Not worth the discussion anymore... onwards and upwards people!! So much more interesting things to talk about.. like Dave!!

Rikk
05-23-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Spin Cycle
So Rikk- I have more posts now. You told me to come back when I have 20 posts to be more credible. Am I there yet? ;)

You would be more credible if I even remember who you are.

Warham
05-23-2005, 09:15 PM
In the immortal words of Roger Daltrey, 'who the fuck are you?'

Rikk
05-23-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Warham
In the immortal words of Roger Daltrey, 'who the fuck are you?'

LOL. I count wait 'til we can start using frequent soundbites in our flame wars. Then things will get VERY annoying.:p

Steve Savicki
05-23-2005, 09:58 PM
stilleddiesangel, you're right. Rikk see my PM.

Just a quick question folks, nothing about anyone of you current members. :)

twonabomber
05-24-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

who the fuck are you now, fucking Tomballin?

seenbad
05-24-2005, 01:56 AM
Steve, you're still a dork.

pete
05-24-2005, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by seenbad
Steve, you're still a dork.

Here's some deja Vu for ya sTeen

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21785

MAX
05-24-2005, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by pete

Guess we're gearin' up for a full on board war right pete, errrrrr.......fab........errrrrr........pete...... .errrrrr......fab.........??????? :rolleyes:

pete
05-24-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Guess we're gearin' up for a full on board war right pete, errrrrr.......fab........errrrrr........pete...... .errrrrr......fab.........??????? :rolleyes:
STFU - I haven't the time you idiot.

seenbad
05-24-2005, 02:12 AM
deja vu?

Matt White
05-24-2005, 02:13 AM
AHHH...The CLONE WARS.

Seen the movie. Wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

twonabomber
05-24-2005, 02:18 AM
deja vu?

vuja de?

seenbad
05-24-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by pete

omg. Ok, I'm dumb. I just realized by what other people are saying that this might be fab who pussywhiped the petester and got his password for the promise of puntang and that either he/she is asking me if any of that might sound familiar.

No. :) Not in the fucking least way imaginable.

Matt White
05-24-2005, 02:23 AM
Like Herpes, it never truly goes away...................

MAX
05-24-2005, 02:29 AM
I'm on the phone with Rikk as I type this cos his modem is down:

"This is all very exciting. Because I can't read this right now, but am eager to read my sexual exploits with my lover Fab, Max is faxing it to be right now so I can jack off to it first thing in the morning. I will scream "GUNT" into my bedroom as I stare at my wall mural full of pictures of Lisa Grey. I love her and one day she will be mine as our sexual exploits have proved. But I will still have to invest in the world's most efficient nose plugs in order to avoid the stench of California's most grizzly "gunt." See you in cyberland Fab.

I love you,

Rikk"

Please everyone note that Rikk owes me a fucking ice cream for being the messanger and posting this.

MAX
05-24-2005, 02:30 AM
Rikk also wants to add that he's "hard right now."

MAX
05-24-2005, 02:32 AM
DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!! I want my ice cream first damnit!!!

Ally_Kat
05-24-2005, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by MAX

Please everyone note that Rikk owes me a fucking ice cream for being the messanger and posting this.

Are you going to have him make it himself?

MAX
05-24-2005, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Are you going to have him make it himself?

LOL!!!

You are a sweetheart. :)

You're right, let me rephrase it.

Rikk OWES me the ingredients so I can make my own ice cream. :)

Ally_Kat
05-24-2005, 02:53 AM
psh. You're going to do all the labor after he asked you for a favor? Have the bastard make it himself

I mean....hi Rikk :D

MAX
05-24-2005, 02:59 AM
LOL!!!

Fuck, you think I'd let Rikk in MY kitchen? Think again.

Ally_Kat
05-24-2005, 03:08 AM
Why not? It's not like he could burn the kitchen down making ice cream...could he?

MAX
05-24-2005, 03:14 AM
I'm not only a neat freak but only chicks are allowed in my kitchen while cooking. lol.

stilleddiesangel
05-24-2005, 04:18 AM
Man... someone is desperate for attention to get her buddies to post this!!! I would rather fucking die than show myself up like this... is this meant to make Rikk look bad???... News Flash.. it doesn't.. it makes him look like all the other hundreds of horndogs on this site.. big deal!!! I guess this explain why she's been lurking a lot today.

Pete, I have no problem with you, I've always kinda liked ya... do vourself a favour and dont be her messenger... your better than that!!!

stilleddiesangel
05-24-2005, 06:02 AM
omg. Ok, I'm dumb.

NEVER!!!! ok maybe a little... now go sit in the corner with the dunce hat on!!! ;) :D

ZahZoo
05-24-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Rikk also wants to add that he's "hard right now."

That's far more information than was necessary!!!

Max you really need to reform son... Seems like just yesterday you were a spitfire force to be recunted with. Now it's come to this surigate Love Master routine with promises of Rikk's Man Butter Ice Cream...

How low can you go..?

MAX
05-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Hey ZZ,

As I said last night, don't shoot the friggin' messenger. Rikk was "blowing kisses" to someone else.

bueno bob
05-24-2005, 11:50 AM
This thread is dumb now.

We should talk about laundry to make it more exciting.

stilleddiesangel
05-24-2005, 12:03 PM
At this stage, laundry sounds so much more appealing!!! For all UK members.. DAZ is the greatest.. removes all stains.. even at low temperatures!!! http://www.pgprof.com/uk/images/uk_la0302-XXL-Daz-90-scoop.jpg

Matt White
05-24-2005, 12:08 PM
STRONGER THAN DIRT!!!

bueno bob
05-24-2005, 12:35 PM
Laundry can be a big chore, especially when you have three kids, like myself.

ZahZoo
05-24-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey ZZ,

As I said last night, don't shoot the friggin' messenger. Rikk was "blowing kisses" to someone else.

Hey if I was shootin the messenger there'd at least be powder burns and a lot of smoke... Then there'd be laundry to do!!!!

Rikk
05-24-2005, 04:01 PM
Amusing.

ashstralia
05-25-2005, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
At this stage, laundry sounds so much more appealing!!! For all UK members.. DAZ is the greatest.. removes all stains.. even at low temperatures!!!

hey stilleddiesangel, as a bachelor, i generally
buy whatever's on special.

don't use much, as my clothes never get really dirty.
but some brands make me itch!!!!

my bedsheets, however, are always freshly laundered with the expensive
stuff.

stilleddiesangel
05-25-2005, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by ashstralia
hey stilleddiesangel, as a bachelor, i generally
buy whatever's on special.

don't use much, as my clothes never get really dirty.
but some brands make me itch!!!!

my bedsheets, however, are always freshly laundered with the expensive
stuff.

A very wise decision Ash... many a nasty skin rash can come from the use of the wrong detergent. Possibly you need a non-bio.. like this.. http://www.britsuperstore.com/acatalog/Fairy_Non_Bio_Tablets_24_12_Washes_936g.jpg also available in a liquitab... Great for delicate skin.. :D

ashstralia
05-25-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
Possibly you need a non-bio.. like this.. Great for delicate skin.. :D

i'm going to try that........

because i deserve it! :D

Matt White
05-25-2005, 09:20 AM
SMASHING!:D

stilleddiesangel
05-25-2005, 10:43 AM
This thread now RAWKS!!! Well it's a more interesting topic anyway!!!

Good for you Ash.. smells nice too!! 5 stars for a great choice!!!

However it may not be suitable for everyone ..

One or two people we know will have to use a much stronger detergent to clean their nasty smelly stained sheets and bodies, for them I recommend this....

http://www.betterpestcontrol.com/clorox.gif

Cleans, disinfects, and eradicates nasties all in one go!! Perfect and great value for money!!!

:)

Mr Grimsdale
05-25-2005, 02:54 PM
i have a nasty crust inside my pantaloons

Mezro
05-25-2005, 03:32 PM
with the right laxative your pantaloons can turn into pontoons.

Mezro...hard to punch down floating brown...

Mr Grimsdale
05-25-2005, 03:51 PM
who's up for a dirty protest?

Mr Grimsdale
05-25-2005, 03:53 PM
'ere we go

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1310000/images/_1313570_sands.jpg

Nickdfresh
05-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
'ere we go

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1310000/images/_1313570_sands.jpg

Ecumenical and economical!

Mr Grimsdale
05-25-2005, 04:29 PM
and that's not paint on the wall!

Nickdfresh
05-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
and that's not paint on the wall!

Well the boys from the brigade wanted brown, with specks of yellow corn!

FasterPussycat
09-13-2005, 01:52 AM
sorry wrong thread!!!