PDA

View Full Version : American Psycho

Phil theStalker
05-21-2005, 11:56 AM
High everyboody!! Tit's ME. I'm bak at mmmy home from stalking mmmy fav cuntmedian across dis bootyful cuntry. Tit's hard stalking him and his black girlfriend. But Joey Diaz was eazy t2o find everytime. He's as ez t2o spot as a Goodeyeer Blimpy inda skies ova a football game... at nite... wit heavy clouds... and fogg cover. Ez.

Butt now I am home c1unts again t2o ask dis distrbaing bunch aff fakking loonies afff da rear aff da Front Line wot they think aboot da Rooskies fueling up dat Irunian nukclear reactivator. huh

They say they'rr jointly gunna do tit by end aff dis $ummer. O1nce dat's bit lit up you cun't bomb dat muthafuka!!!

So da question is dis, mates and mateetees.

Zion cun't project power across dat mmuch $and, so does de American P$ycho do tit in zioni$t's stead?

Da wwIII clock is titickleating.

Didn't da U.$. aff a. blockade Cooba fer dooing dat cunta delivering shit, shippin wepons t2o Castro oil? huh

Butt den dat wuz a direct threat t2o America and dis is not.

Din't lil' bu$hy just meet and hug and go t2o a big hammer and missle flagged parade wit his best Rooskie butt buddy Puty? huh

Well, does i halfs t2o say tit?

Why din't lil' bu$hy tell Puty t2o STOP sending materials f4or WMD t2o Irun? huh huh huh

Aff you don't want t2o talk aboot tit, I know.

=PtS=
:spank:

ps i also came t2o git mmmy mail.

THE AMERICAN P$YCHO

Phil theStalker
05-22-2005, 07:44 PM
It looks like you guys are afraid of taking on the Russians, of taking on the obvious.

It's exactly like I've always said.

It's later than you... it's too late.

Nickdfresh
05-22-2005, 07:46 PM
What do you have against Joe Rogan PHIL?

Phil theStalker
05-22-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
What do you have against Joe Rogan PHIL?
I love Joey. He knows that. Joe's Columbus retards f4or mods and I just had a little misunderstanding long ago. :)

ps You're not a coward, Nick. The o1nes who are afraid of the truth about this thread can't handle the truth.

JOE'S FOREHEAD TATTOO

Phil theStalker
05-22-2005, 08:55 PM
Hey, does ELVIS still come here? Where's ELVIS? Is he still taking his Ritalin?

DrMaddVibe
05-22-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Hey, does ELVIS still come here? Where's ELVIS? Is he still taking his Ritalin?

MIA!

Phil theStalker
05-22-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
MIA!
That's okay. You and my other buds are still here.