PDA

View Full Version : Mary kay Laterno

guwapo_rocker
05-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Okay I probably didn't spell her name right, but I don't give a shit!

I'm cooking dinner and my wife is watching Entertainment Tonight,

and they are fawning over MKL'S fucking wedding to the CHILD

she fucked 10 years ago when he was 12.

It's like a celebrity fucking wedding!!

If the genders were reversed, the kid diddler would be gone

for 15 to 20.

:mad:

bueno bob
05-21-2005, 07:48 PM
Pretty fucked up, hunh?

twonabomber
05-21-2005, 08:49 PM
he's not a kid any more, and she did her time for what she did when he WAS a kid. get over it.

i did think ET was going a bit too far with it though. it's like they are trying to stretch into legitimate news instead of just entertainment shit.

Nickdfresh
05-21-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
he's not a kid any more, and she did her time for what she did when he WAS a kid. get over it.

i did think ET was going a bit too far with it though. it's like they are trying to stretch into legitimate news instead of just entertainment shit.

Yes, but from what I hear, the "kids" a fucked up mess that has never worked a day in his life. He dropped out of high school, nevermind college, and now he's with this mentally ill whore...

She abused him...and fucked him up to a large extent!

twonabomber
05-21-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Yes, but from what I hear, the "kids" a fucked up mess that has never worked a day in his life. He dropped out of high school, nevermind college, and now he's with this mentally ill whore...

that's not your problem, or mine. if he's not on welfare, i don't give a shit, let her take care of him. if i could find a broad to let my lazy ass stay home, i'd sign up NOW. :D

if she got out of jail only to chase kids again, then there would be something to bitch about.

Nickdfresh
05-21-2005, 09:00 PM
But they'll have a retarded kid that might be our problem.

superdave
05-21-2005, 09:07 PM
I had some fine teachers in school, wish I could have nailed some of them

bueno bob
05-21-2005, 09:08 PM
He had it bad, had it bad, had it bad...

fanofdave
05-21-2005, 09:12 PM
we should have all chipped in and bought the groom
a david lee roth autographed copy of "hot for teacher"
as a wedding gift....

superdave
05-21-2005, 09:20 PM
Surprised no one came up with that earlier, 5 star dude

academic punk
05-21-2005, 10:00 PM
i think this kid totaaly missed the point.

HE BANGED HIS TEACHER. WHO WAS, TRUTH BE TOLD, PRETTY FUCKIN' HOT. HE WAS THE ENVY AND THE HERO OF HIS PEERS. AT A POINT OF HIS LIFE WHEN MOST BOYS ARE WONDERING HOW TO SPELL "VAGINA", HE WAS ENJOYING HIS VERY OWN TEACHERS!!! WOW!!!!

AND WHAT DOES HE DO? GAATHER THE SELF-ESTEEM TO DATE ALL THE HOTTEST CHICKS WHO ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL? GET HIMSELF A NICE ORGY WITH SOME OF THE OTHER TEACHERS AND/OR SOME OF MARY KAY'S PALS? NOOOOO! HE MARRIES THIS ONE!!!

DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING???? YOU CONQUERED THE MOUNTAIN!!! I GUARANTEE SHE WOULD'VE BEEN A SOLID BOOTY CALL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, OR AT LEAST FOR AS LONG AS YOU'RE INTERESTED!!! ANNUL THE MARRIAGE!!!! LEARN FROM THAT CRAZY GEORGIA WOMAN!!! RUN!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, BOY!!!! RUN!!!!!!

Redballjets88
05-21-2005, 10:04 PM
i wouldnt say she is hott

academic punk
05-21-2005, 10:07 PM
have you seen the pics from before the bust? she was a cutie.

let's put it this way, you'd've banged her. especially if you were twelve and she were your teacher. and you lived in the middle of nowhere.

Redballjets88
05-21-2005, 10:09 PM
maybe she was i have only seen her in orange with hand cuffs

Redballjets88
05-21-2005, 10:09 PM
post a pic

DLR82VH
05-21-2005, 11:26 PM
Yes we need pics post

redozzman
04-24-2013, 03:59 PM
http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/files/2011/01/mary-kay-letourneau-vili-fualaau-today-show-interview.jpg

http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Shows/Aftermath/aftermath-with-william-shatner-mary-kay-letourneau.jpg

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/05/25/pagesix/photos_galleries/G3111_photo03.jpg