PDA

View Full Version : Embarassing story

stevevai0911
05-22-2005, 02:03 AM
I had been watching some real sex on HBO and hell i was hyped and horney... mastrabating for hours straight. i went into the bathroom and all of a sudden i squirted out a bucket full of cum all over the place my mom walked into the room(in wich i was naked) so i quickley reacted and squirted toothpaste all over the place.. she stared at me in dispare, i said quote"to many beers i guess."
she stood at me laughing at said "your father does the same, the old cover the cum with toothpaste trick. and wow with a penis that small howd you get so much out."

so the moral of my story is dont cum to much

Redballjets88
05-22-2005, 02:09 AM
k

Redballjets88
05-22-2005, 02:09 AM
what's your favorite vai cd?

stevevai0911
05-22-2005, 02:21 AM
My favorite Steve Vai solo Cd is fuckin obvious choice. Steve Vai - "The Infinite Steve Vai - An Anthology"

diamondsgirl
05-22-2005, 02:27 AM
which episode was it?

ashstralia
05-22-2005, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by stevevai0911
I had been watching some real sex on HBO and hell i was hyped and horney... mastrabating for hours straight. i went into the bathroom and all of a sudden i squirted out a bucket full of cum all over the place my mom walked into the room(in wich i was naked) so i quickley reacted and squirted toothpaste all over the place.. she stared at me in dispare, i said quote"to many beers i guess."
she stood at me laughing at said "your father does the same, the old cover the cum with toothpaste trick. and wow with a penis that small howd you get so much out."

so the moral of my story is dont cum to much

jestie? hello! nice alias.