PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever thought of someone else while banging someone?

Golden AWe
05-23-2005, 06:22 PM
Be honest now!

Who were you thinking of, really?

Dear Chasey Lain? DLR? Maria Shakporova? Princess Leia? Jane Fonda? Salma Hayek? Eddie?

I started this thread because...well, after I saw The Episode III on saturday...I went to this girls place...after the dinner, and not much talking, we ended up making out on the sofa and the continued the action in bed. I must admit that I was still in the movie world and this girl is not really "queen of galaxies"-material...so for a while, I had PADME (not Padre!) in my mind.

Fook...she's really beautiful you know.

I didn't tell the girl I was with. I'm really a bastard but hey...I'm also the Chosen One!!!

SO - who was in your mind when YOU were guilty of thinking about someone else? Someone you know? A celebrity?

Tell everything!

superdave
05-23-2005, 06:25 PM
when Thorman is being banged like a screen door by his man, he often fantasizes that the man is Sammy Hagar

Golden AWe
05-23-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by superdave
when Thorman is being banged like a screen door by his man, he often fantasizes that the man is Sammy Hagar

well, that was pretty obvious...:)

vanzilla
05-23-2005, 08:06 PM
I've done it only once - and damn near said that person's name when I "came" to my senses, if you know what I mean.

I don't recommend it, but I certainly understands why it happens.

The girl I was with wasn't exactly "queen of galaxies" either GA.

Oh, the chick I was thinking about wasn't a celeb...just a friend of mine I wanted to bang at the time. Unfortunately - it never happened.

Dammit.

academic punk
05-23-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
When Bill Lumbergh is fucking my pretty goy ass, I often fantasize that he's Bueno Bob.

Anonymous
05-23-2005, 08:41 PM
The man's back, and he's in grate shape...

Cheers! :bottle:

FasterPussycat
05-23-2005, 08:42 PM
Yes, I have...

academic punk
05-23-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
The man's back, and he's in grate shape...

Yeah, but I'd never pull a stunt like that on you, Sylicker...

Anonymous
05-23-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Yeah, but I'd never pull a stunt like that on you, Sylicker...

You're going down. :mad:

Nickdfresh
05-23-2005, 08:59 PM
I think of many differnet girls, and scream out their names, when I bang my sexy right hand.

Nickdfresh
05-23-2005, 09:01 PM
I once punched a wall, and was arrested for spousal abuse....

vanzilla
05-23-2005, 09:15 PM
:D :D :D

Are you jealous?:confused:

vanzilla
05-23-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by FasterPussycat
Yes, I have...

You can admit it honey...You were thinking of me weren't you?

academic punk
05-23-2005, 09:17 PM
:D :D :D

Are you jealous?:confused:

Yes, in fact I am. The next time I'm nailing you, I want your undivided attention, or I'lll drop such a load inside of you...

vanzilla
05-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Yes, in fact I am. The next time I'm nailing you, I want your undivided attention, or I'lll drop such a load inside of you...

Dude, you better not get me pregnant!:mad:

danzig
05-23-2005, 09:43 PM
I like to pretend I met her an hour ago and I'm getting the goods. For what it's worth. Hard for me to believe it's another person. I've probably tried. :tits:

academic punk
05-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Dude, you better not get me pregnant!:mad:

I promise. Now c'mere, honey, and take off that skirt...

FasterPussycat
05-23-2005, 09:58 PM
You can admit it honey...You were thinking of me weren't you?

K...:) u got me...u and all the pen boys except rikk and bob.

vanzilla
05-23-2005, 11:58 PM

Sweetie, if you really look similar to your avatar - I'd have a field day with you.

However, I hear from the grapevine that you're really PETE:mad: ?

What the hell?:confused:

And since you didn't respond to my pm's that addressed this issue, I've got to believe that FASTERPUSSYCAT isn't who she claims to be.:eek:

I'm trying not to be cynical here honey. It's just the journalist in me. Feel free to prove me wrong.:cool:

BTW - we still love you!

LoungeMachine
05-24-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

WTF were you thinking marrying a Wall fer Chrissakes????

A door, maybe.:rolleyes:

Anonymous
05-24-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
WTF were you thinking marrying a Wall fer Chrissakes????

A door, maybe.:rolleyes:

Jesus H. Christ on a fuckin' bycicle! You get the 'winged' thing from AP and you don't get this? Pass me whatever you're smoking/drinking/chewing/generally consuming. The man was talking about his hand. Here, lemme draw you a picture, I got nothing better to do anyways, and his joke's just to good to be misunderstood by someone else.

I think of many differnet girls, and scream out their names, when I bang my sexy right hand.

On his first post, we see Nick mentioning the love of his life and his other half, his right hand. He married it, for some reason. I'd never marry mine, I hear marriage kills sex. Just like 'friendship'. I wonder what women do to their enemies?

Later on, Nick punched a wall. To do that, he'd have to use either his wife, or his lover - left hand. 'Course, we all know that generally speaking, every man has more respect for his lover than his wife... that's why he betrays her to begin with. Besides, the right hand's better for punching. Unless you're a lefty and/or have been training for a killer left. And there you have it.

canadiandlrgirl
05-24-2005, 02:22 AM

and what is wrong with Rikk and Bob? both of those guys are sweeties in my eyes!! so don't don't be talking down about them!!!!!!!!!

Golden AWe
05-24-2005, 02:35 AM
So let's hear some more! Who was it that you thought of back then...

LoungeMachine
05-24-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Jesus H. Christ on a fuckin' bycicle! You get the 'winged' thing from AP and you don't get this? Pass me whatever you're smoking/drinking/chewing/generally consuming. The man was talking about his hand. Here, lemme draw you a picture, I got nothing better to do anyways, and his joke's just to good to be misunderstood by someone else.

On his first post, we see Nick mentioning the love of his life and his other half, his right hand. He married it, for some reason. I'd never marry mine, I hear marriage kills sex. Just like 'friendship'. I wonder what women do to their enemies?

Later on, Nick punched a wall. To do that, he'd have to use either his wife, or his lover - left hand. 'Course, we all know that generally speaking, every man has more respect for his lover than his wife... that's why he betrays her to begin with. Besides, the right hand's better for punching. Unless you're a lefty and/or have been training for a killer left. And there you have it.

:D

Kip got it.

Kip thought Kip's was funny too

But Kip thanks you for the patronizing, condescending tome with which you explained it to Kip

:cool:

Figs
05-27-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
Have you ever thought of someone else while banging someone?

yes

Golden AWe
05-27-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Figs
yes

tell us all!

bueno bob
05-27-2005, 02:10 PM
I was with this one girl...the agreed upon deal was that I would pick her up, take her to a strip club, then feed her greek at a place that was close to $25 a plate...then we would go get a hotel room, fuck, and call it a night. So, I lived up to my end of the deal, and she informed me after dinner that it was OK if we went and fucked.

So we did, but I was busy thinking about the waitress from the greek restaraunt from earlier, because she was super fucking hot, had a nice tight ass and really awesome knockers for being as thin and shapely as she was. It was a very alright experience.

I told the girl I was with the next morning that I was thinking about her the whole time the night before, because she wanted to see me again and I didn't want to see her...she had good sized tits, very big, and they were fun and she was very nasty in the sack and told me all sorts of dirty things using rotten language, but she smoked too much pot and wasn't interested in any form of music other than the Repo Man soundtrack.

She said she knew the waitress and offered to hook us up, so I took her up on it...and the results were outstanding!! :D

See? Sometimes honesty is the best policy!

But don't get the wrong idea, because it's usually not.

Golden AWe
05-27-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

She said she knew the waitress and offered to hook us up, so I took her up on it...and the results were outstanding!! :D

See? Sometimes honesty is the best policy!

But don't get the wrong idea, because it's usually not.

Ha! Yesss...it usually gives you a slap on the face or makes her cry.

The Dark Side had you following your instincts and it paid off...hahah.

Grate story!

Matt White
05-27-2005, 03:02 PM
I thought of Julie Newmar while Banging....still do!!!

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Golden AWe
05-27-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
I thought of Julie Newmar while Banging....still do!!!

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

GRATE!

another celebrity thinkable!