PDA

View Full Version : Desperatly Seeking Cinderella

vanzilla
05-24-2005, 04:33 PM
I heard through the grapevine that a member of Cinderella posts here at the Army...

If this is true, I've been wanting to talk to you about a project I'm working on.

If it's who I think it is - we met 5 years ago through SAMMY CRIBS. I did the story on him training you guys before you went out on tour. We also hung out at the short lived 6 DEGREES a few times.

Yeh, I'm the short dude with the big video camera - you remember now don't ya? The name's Tim from Channel 2.

Anyway - just send me a PM if you see this because I really do have some stuff that is Titans related that you might be interested in doing.

Thanks!

And - BTW - your identity is safe with me.

Anonymous
05-24-2005, 07:24 PM
Hmmm...

:D

Think I got it now.

"Now, I'm a seaside sittin', just a smokin' and a drinkin';
I'm ringside, on top of the world.
I got a drink in my hand; I got my toes in the sand.
All I need is a beautiful girl.

Here I am, ain't no man of the world, no.
All I need is a beautiful girl.
Ah, yeah! Beautiful girls."

Cheers! :bottle:

vanzilla
05-26-2005, 09:52 AM
Bumping this bad mo-fo.

Maybe Kip Winger can help me out?

Northern Girl
05-26-2005, 01:25 PM
I am Cinderella.

Did you find my shoe, baby? :D

The Scatologist
05-26-2005, 04:34 PM
Joe Thunder is Cinderella

LoungeMachine
05-26-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Bumping this bad mo-fo.

Maybe Kip Winger can help me out?

;)

LoungeMachine
05-26-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
Joe Thunder is Cinderella

That's just wrong on soooo many levels...:cool:

Anonymous
05-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
That's just wrong on soooo many levels...:cool:

:lol: But it's soooooo damn funny. Oh... the irony of it all!

LoungeMachine
05-26-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
:lol: But it's soooooo damn funny. Oh... the irony of it all!

You are wise beyond your years, Syl:cool:

It WAS funny, though:D

You're Nobody's Fool:cool:

Anonymous
05-26-2005, 07:47 PM
Thanks Lounge. The irony... Thunder claiming to have written VH tracks and now someone says he's from Cinderella. Couldn't get any funnier than this. ;)

The Scatologist
05-26-2005, 10:16 PM
but he is!

scottydabodi
05-26-2005, 10:55 PM
I heard through the grapevine that a member of Cinderella posts here at the Army...

If this is true, I've been wanting to talk to you about a project I'm working on.

If it's who I think it is - we met 5 years ago through SAMMY CRIBS. I did the story on him training you guys before you went out on tour. We also hung out at the short lived 6 DEGREES a few times.

Yeh, I'm the short dude with the big video camera - you remember now don't ya? The name's Tim from Channel 2.

Anyway - just send me a PM if you see this because I really do have some stuff that is Titans related that you might be interested in doing.

Thanks!

And - BTW - your identity is safe with me.

NOT ONLY does one of the dudes from Cinderella post here, BUT so does Brian Young... so I hear... BRIAN ROCKS!!

Terry
05-26-2005, 11:02 PM
Yep, THERE'S a claim to fame if I ever heard one!

"I used to be in Cinderella."
"That's good for you dude. Now, are you gonna offer me fries with that, or do I need to get the manager?"

What's the point of asking if someone from Cinderella is on this site anyway? To get him involved in a 'project'? Dude, just look up Jeff LaBars number in the White Pages. I'm sure he'll give you a reasonable rate for transcribing 'Nobody's Fool'.

Ya numbnut!

franksters
05-27-2005, 12:20 AM
I Am!!!!

LoungeMachine
05-27-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Terry

"That's good for you dude. Now, are you gonna offer me fries with that, or do I need to get the manager?"

What's the point of asking if someone from Cinderella is on this site anyway? To get him involved in a 'project'? Dude, just look up Jeff LaBars number in the White Pages. I'm sure he'll give you a reasonable rate for transcribing 'Nobody's Fool'.

Ya numbnut!

Did I call it, or what?:D

THIS is exactly what I am afraid of. And from Terry, no less:cool:

vanzilla
05-27-2005, 10:49 AM

Yeh, you called it. But don't worry Kip, at the very least you were a successful musician who made a great living doing what he loves. Not many can say that.:D :D :

Man, I dig Cinderella. Those guys were more blues influenced rock than anything. Sure they had the glam rock look when they first came out, but not many didn't during that stage of the game.

Yeh, I'm a little surprised that Terry gave me some heat on this. He's a pretty level-headed guy. I dig him. I think he's just fucking with me.

If not -PREPARE FOR A FLAME WAR OF RIKK/FAB PROPORTIONS:D :D :D I'M GETTING MY ALIASES READY NOW!!!!

How funny would that be, to see this thread break 10 pages?

ashstralia
05-27-2005, 10:59 AM
i've heard a rumour that 'jesterstar'
may actually be a founding member
(if you'll pardon the pun) of 'the village people'.

:daisy:

vanzilla
05-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by ashstralia

Keep that up ash and this thread will go on for 10 pages.;)

LoungeMachine
05-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by ashstralia

The Village Idiot People perhaps.....

vanzilla
05-27-2005, 11:51 AM

The Village Idiot People perhaps.....

I just noticed this, but there isn't one thread on the front page of non from J-star. That's unusually quiet for him.

LoungeMachine
05-27-2005, 11:54 AM
I just noticed this, but there isn't one thread on the front page of non from J-star. That's unusually quiet for him.

Phone got shut of again, no doubt:D

Terry
05-27-2005, 10:47 PM
Yeh, you called it. But don't worry Kip, at the very least you were a successful musician who made a great living doing what he loves. Not many can say that.:D :D :

Man, I dig Cinderella. Those guys were more blues influenced rock than anything. Sure they had the glam rock look when they first came out, but not many didn't during that stage of the game.

Yeh, I'm a little surprised that Terry gave me some heat on this. He's a pretty level-headed guy. I dig him. I think he's just fucking with me.

If not -PREPARE FOR A FLAME WAR OF RIKK/FAB PROPORTIONS:D :D :D I'M GETTING MY ALIASES READY NOW!!!!

How funny would that be, to see this thread break 10 pages?

'Course I'm fuckin' with ya, Vanz. I just couldn't resist throwing in a Jeff LaBar reference....I mean, how often is THAT opportunity gonna present itself!;)

LoungeMachine
05-27-2005, 10:48 PM
'Course I'm fuckin' with ya, Vanz. I just couldn't resist throwing in a Jeff LaBar reference....I mean, how often is THAT opportunity gonna present itself!;)

Not often enough:D

Terry
05-27-2005, 10:52 PM

Hey, come on, now! I dig you and Vanzi! Just having a little fun at the expense of Fred Coury, et al., and....well, things got out of hand. Good peeps here are few and far between, and I definitely don't wanna alienate a couple of good eggs such as yourselves........but still, you gotta admit....I mean, it's Cinderella......I feel you guys would have been let down if I DIDN'T poke a little fun:D

Terry
05-27-2005, 10:54 PM
Think I'm still secretly jealous of Cinderella because they were able to do that slingin-the-guitar-around-the-shoulder-via-the-strap so well. I tried it once, without realizing they used Strap Locks and wireless transmitters....didn't work out so well for me.

FasterPussycat
05-27-2005, 11:01 PM
Have you find your cinderella ?;)

vanzilla
05-29-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by FasterPussycat
Have you find your cinderella ?;)

I Love You.

vanzilla
05-29-2005, 01:33 PM
Think I'm still secretly jealous of Cinderella because they were able to do that slingin-the-guitar-around-the-shoulder-via-the-strap so well. I tried it once, without realizing they used Strap Locks and wireless transmitters....didn't work out so well for me.

Been there! Done that!

When I met Jeff the first time, he told me that he and Tom both trashed a few necks before perfecting that one.

It was pretty cool to here some of his stories of how the Kramer company was ran. He told me they would fly in all of the big rocks stars du jour and have these big luxerious parties. Not to mention practically hand you any peice of gear you needed. Those were the days. Too bad the new Kramers suck.

Still haven't heard anything from these guys. Ally - feel free to lock this bad boy up if you want. :cool:

Katydid
05-29-2005, 09:15 PM

From one Daniels/Danniels to another...that's a good one Terry.

Ya numbnut!

Katydid
05-29-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Katydid

Sorry Terry, I'm mixed up. When we were in DLR WALL you and I were talking about Ray Danniels...

False alert folks... at ease. Happens when you get older.

Katydid
05-29-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Sorry Terry, I'm mixed up. When we were in DLR WALL you and I were talking about Ray Danniels...

False alert folks... at ease. Happens when you get older.

For those who don't know who Ray Danniels is:

http://www.vhnd.com/archive/0796raydanniels.shtml

Terry
05-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Yeah, um, Ray Danniels.............can definitely see where something you and I may have talked about a year and a half or more ago that has nothing to do with this thread would have sprung to your mind.................um, have....a.....nice.....day?..............

Katydid
05-31-2005, 06:54 PM
Yeah, um, Ray Danniels.............can definitely see where something you and I may have talked about a year and a half or more ago that has nothing to do with this thread would have sprung to your mind.................um, have....a.....nice.....day?..............

Um, Ok. You should definately see that I don't have alzheimers; I remember things you have talked about that has nothing to do with this thread either.

If you don't straighten up I'll get Joe Thunder LP to ban you for three weeks.