PDA

View Full Version : RIKK As Told To PETE By FABULOUS SHADOW

Nickdfresh
05-25-2005, 06:35 AM
FAB: PETE, are you there PETE?

PETE: Yes my sweat, how I yearn for your smelly GUNT drapped over my pillow... **sigh**

FAB: I have an idea PETE how we can both get back at the ARMY and finally get the attention that we two lack in our personal lives.

PETE: Right oh FAB! I know I have a lot in common with your ex-husband...

FAB: Yes, except he had a much better right hook than you have you little pussy PETE!

PETE: **Sigh** If only I could hit you like he did. I usually had my ex kick the shit out of me though....Oh to be unmanned...**SIGH**

FAB: I have a way that you can show the ARMY that they can't deMod you PETE...Not and get away with it at least!

PETE: Yes my sweat, oh, and how is my sweaty little GUNT this evening? Is it's girth ever expanding as always?

FAB: I am going to take all of my PM's and instant messages that I have psychotically saved LOL Then I am going to edit them...

The I'll send them to you to post, and we shall both ruin RIKKI forever! HA HA HA HA...

PETE: Oh FAB, I'll no longer be a pathetic drunk! I'll finally have approval from daddy! Maybe my wife will finally respect me! They'll make me a Mod again!

FAB: I'll let yes caress my GUNT as you bury your head inside my stinky piss-flaps...

PETE: Heaven! Oh to be engorged backj in you, I feel safe as though I were back in mommy's womb!

FAB: I'll even suck your dick!

PETE: AAARRRRGGGHHH!

Matt White
05-25-2005, 10:08 AM
The GUNTLYNESS of this thread is overwhelming, Nick!

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

academic punk
05-25-2005, 10:15 AM
the phrase "jumping the shark" comes to mind...

Rikk
05-25-2005, 11:12 AM
GUNT!

bueno bob
05-25-2005, 11:13 AM
AAARRRGGG!!!

Matt White
05-25-2005, 12:21 PM
DOUBLE DAMN!!!:mad:

Rikk
05-25-2005, 12:24 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=520804

bueno bob
05-25-2005, 12:24 PM
I should go poop soon.

scottydabodi
05-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
The GUNTLYNESS of this thread is overwhelming, Nick!

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Oh my word....
http://www.ba-reps.com/ph/welch/sb/travis%20barfing.jpg

bueno bob
05-25-2005, 12:34 PM
Good heavens!

scottydabodi
05-25-2005, 12:38 PM
The GUNTLYNESS of this thread is definately NOT Larg...

Jérôme Frenchise
05-25-2005, 01:03 PM
I'm sad about Fab's banning. I've never borne the brunt of her nerve, and I know nearly nothing about her past "deeds". But I respect the Mods' decision, as I ignore the biggest part of what is at stake.

As for Pete, I had a silly argument with him a few weeks ago. The dude lost his mind, insulting me because I had talked about "jestertard and his crappy underling", or stuff like that... :rolleyes: Good riddance! :cool: