FORD
05-25-2005, 05:03 PM
SIEG OIL!!

FORD
05-25-2005, 05:28 PM
http://www.adennak.com/lucas01.jpg

Guitar Shark
05-25-2005, 05:30 PM
FORD, do you not see the hypocrisy of your practice of editing out "racist crap" from other threads, but allowing Nazi accusations in threads like this?

Everyone knows I'm not a supporter of Bush, but I think this kind of thing is almost as damaging as the reverse.

superdave
05-25-2005, 05:32 PM
we have not had a decent president since Jimmy Carter

Nickdfresh
05-25-2005, 06:07 PM
I think the NAZIesque, hyperbole bullshit is getting way out of hand.

Warham
05-25-2005, 06:13 PM
FORD will stop at nothing short of insanity, like his hero Howard Dean, to get his point across.

Nickdfresh
05-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Warham
FORD will stop at nothing short of insanity, like his hero Howard Dean, to get his point across.

Yes, but so do you.:)

Redballjets88
05-25-2005, 06:53 PM
everyone hates bush because he does what he thinks is right because otherwise he would be spineless if we had a president like everyone wants it would make the US into a bunch of pussies

Redballjets88
05-25-2005, 07:09 PM
we have not had a decent president since Jimmy Carter

good one hahaha i havent laughed this hard in a while

FORD
05-25-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
everyone hates bush because he does what he thinks is right because otherwise he would be spineless if we had a president like everyone wants it would make the US into a bunch of pussies

Yeah, we were sure "a bunch of pussies" when FDR and JFK were in charge, weren't we :rolleyes:

Warham
05-25-2005, 08:22 PM
Can we close this thread and keep the ridiculous comparisons of Bush to Hitler in the twenty or so threads that have already been made on this topic?

FORD
05-25-2005, 08:30 PM
Can we close this thread and keep the ridiculous comparisons of Bush to Hitler in the twenty or so threads that have already been made on this topic?

How about we quit trying to close all threads which don't worship Junior?

How about you open your eyes and take a serious look at the very REAL parallels between what the Nazis did in the 1930's and what the BCE has done in the last 5 years.

When you view Hitler from the Monday Morning quarterback perspective - only after his charred corpse was in the bunker, only after the mass graves had been found, only after Nuremberg, you forget so much about HOW that evil came to be in the first place.

And half the reason it DID come about was people in denial that such an evil could possibly come from a republic as Germany was.......

Warham
05-25-2005, 08:35 PM
I think you need to re-examine how our government works compared to Germany's in the 1930s before you start comparing Bush to Hitler.

Bush would have to have the WHOLE of the executive, legislative and the judicial branch to be able to pull off any such machinations. There's too many liberals in the judicial branch for that to happen.

Nickdfresh
05-25-2005, 09:14 PM

I dislike BUSH because he's a fucking dolt that's made little in the way of good decisions! No other reason!

But I do not think he's in anyway a NAZI! I just think this whole idea of dressing your political opponent up into a NAZI Brown Shirt and calling him a genocidal maniac is a little bit childish and counter-productive. And both sides do it on a regular basis, and I find it a bit offensive! I was just agreeing with G-SHARK, that fucking lawyer!:D

Nickdfresh
05-25-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Yeah, we were sure "a bunch of pussies" when FDR and JFK were in charge, weren't we :rolleyes:

Don't leave out BUSH's fellow TEXAN LBJ FORD! He was a "Liberal Democrat" too.;)

blueturk
05-25-2005, 09:28 PM
I think you need to re-examine how our government works compared to Germany's in the 1930s before you start comparing Bush to Hitler.

Bush would have to have the WHOLE of the executive, legislative and the judicial branch to be able to pull off any such machinations. There's too many liberals in the judicial branch for that to happen.

If that's the case, would you prefer that the liberals in the judicial branch get out of the way so we can properly emulate Nazi Germany? WTF ?

FORD
05-25-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Don't leave out BUSH's fellow TEXAN LBJ FORD! He was a "Liberal Democrat" too.;)

Yeah, but WWII and the Cuban Missile crisis make much better examples than Vietnam :(

Nickdfresh
05-25-2005, 09:40 PM
Yeah, but WWII and the Cuban Missile crisis make much better examples than Vietnam :(

Yes, and I file Iraq under the Vietnam catagory...:( :mad:

FORD
05-25-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
FORD, do you not see the hypocrisy of your practice of editing out "racist crap" from other threads, but allowing Nazi accusations in threads like this?

Nobody is accusing Emperor Chimpatine of being a racist. The comparison to Nazis is valid, given the paths the BCE have taken which follow that of Hitler's, not to mention Prescott Bush's funding of Hitler in the first place.

FORD
05-25-2005, 10:03 PM

Bush would have to have the WHOLE of the executive, legislative and the judicial branch to be able to pull off any such machinations.

Well, he has the executive, and with the help of the DLC sellouts, control of both parties in both houses of Congress, and just gained yet another fascist extremist judge today, after a 95% confirmation rate previously.

So when do we start saying "SIEG OIL" again?

BigBadBrian
05-25-2005, 11:00 PM
FORD, this thread here is a dupe. It is the same shit as THIS ONE. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21335) Go ahead and close it up. Or do I smell hypocrisy? :mad:

FORD
05-25-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
FORD, this thread here is a dupe. It is the same shit as THIS ONE. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21335) Go ahead and close it up. Or do I smell hypocrisy? :mad:

This thread is not the same at all, as it is specifically a discussion of the similarity between Emperor Chimpatine and his grandfather's good friend Adolf Hitler.

However, the other thread did duplicate the function of the Political Cartoons thread, which is about to be returned to it's Stickied location at the top of this forum, since every other forum has stickied threads (most of which are far from worthy of it.)

It's possible that Hardrock69 was unaware of the Political Cartoons thread, as it had been buried when temporarily unstuck.

Warham
05-25-2005, 11:09 PM
There are no valid comparisons, unless you are a member of moveon.org.

Redballjets88
05-25-2005, 11:13 PM
ford you're an idiot how in the hell is bush like hitler your examples are so far out there that its retarded its like saying hitler and jesus were the same because they are both men...it doesnt work that way...if you use that kind of ideals than hagar and roth are the same

BigBadBrian
05-25-2005, 11:19 PM
I think this could also be closed and continued into the political cartoon thread. Or I'll start a Howard Dean Picture thread. I promise. :)

FORD
05-25-2005, 11:21 PM
Just keep on ignoring the facts....

Warham
05-25-2005, 11:24 PM
Is this an Indiana Jones movie we are talking about or real life? I can't tell the difference.

Redballjets88
05-25-2005, 11:25 PM
there are no facts i dont see us invading poland for military and imperical gain

academic punk
05-25-2005, 11:28 PM
I'm hardly a fan of W, but I am confused how he fluctuates from one minute to the next from being a dumb Chimpanzee puppet to an evil Nazi genius...

FORD
05-25-2005, 11:32 PM
ford you're an idiot how in the hell is bush like hitler your examples are so far out there that its retarded its like saying hitler and jesus were the same because they are both men...it doesnt work that way...if you use that kind of ideals than hagar and roth are the same

I've been meaning to ask you why you use the number "88".

I hope it has nothing to do with Nazi skinhead afilliation.

I suggest you do some research on how Hitler came to power in the first place. One of his best friends at the time (at least financially speaking) was a man named Prescott Bush. That would be father of the elected President Bush, and grandfather of Emperor Chimpatine.

Prescott Bush hired a young lawyer named Richard Nixon in 1946 to help ex Nazis immigrate to this country where they were integrated into the Republican party power structure, the defense contractor industries and the CIA, which was founded by Prescott Bush and his partners in the Nazi funding, Allen & John Foster Dulles.

So in other words, the entire structure of the right wing movement in this country for the last 60 years was literally formed by fascists and fascist enablers, and that is no exaggeration.

At one point, they even plotted a military coup against President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, but the General they picked to lead the coup, Smedley Butler, was a true patriot, and refused to go through with it.

Of course you won't find any of this in your high school text book, but the info is readily available with minimal research on the internet.

And believe me, this all goes far deeper than what I have mentioned in this post.

Redballjets88
05-25-2005, 11:35 PM
and that serves to prove that bush is hitler how? i have a murderer in my family about 6 generations back...am i a murderer? no

FORD
05-25-2005, 11:45 PM
and that serves to prove that bush is hitler how? i have a murderer in my family about 6 generations back...am i a murderer? no

Prescott Bush made a fortune from his investment in the Third Reich (including a steel mill which used concentration camp slave labor).

George Bush Sr expanded on that fortune through international drug smuggling and the arming and funding of terrorism.

So if the murderer in your family history made money from his crimes, and your family was still living from that money, and promoting murder yourselves, then yes, you would be just as guilty as he was.

Redballjets88
05-25-2005, 11:51 PM
not really what someone in the past does doesnt effect how a person is.... and i guess we are all nazis in the us because henry ford who invinted mass produced automobiles contributed to the Nazis too

FORD
05-25-2005, 11:54 PM
Henry Ford's descendants aren't Nazis. They just make crappy cars. Ironically, the car that WAS created by the Nazis, the Volkswagon, later became an official symbol of the Hippie Deadhead lifestyle.

Old Adolf had to be doing cartwheels in Hell over that.

Redballjets88
05-25-2005, 11:59 PM
yeah well with your analogies anything is possible

hollywood5150
05-26-2005, 12:06 AM
George Bush should be respected for his position, just as Clinton is or was....

like them or not.......respect the men for their position

I am all for Bush.... and i have my reasons.....

usually strong opinionated liberals and dems arent fully aware of the issues they attack....

listen to DLR boston radio show.........then go back and RE-opinionate your views

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 12:09 AM
what are dlr's opinions like?

hollywood5150
05-26-2005, 12:11 AM
DLRis very open minded straight foward right for the throat type of political view

he talk about gun control, healthcare, religion, current events, history, the war.....

all kinds of really good interesting shit

start with monday's show..........i am towards the end of teusdays show

damn good shit......... he is very well read

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 12:14 AM
rep. or dem?

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 12:14 AM
is it online to listen to?

hollywood5150
05-26-2005, 12:16 AM
he doesnt say it straight out........I am a republican

but his views are about 99% republican

no BS, but then i am towards the end of the 2nd show....... 3 more to go

the guy is real ( DLR )

hollywood5150
05-26-2005, 12:18 AM
if you want to listen to it click on the sight below DLR and the cheerleaders.....

he is holding a jersey..........it has several dates.........start with monday

cool??

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 12:22 AM
yeah thanx for lettin me know

hollywood5150
05-26-2005, 12:25 AM
stay cool kidd.........

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 12:27 AM
this sucks i dont have real player damnit and i dont feel like dl it

Dr. Love
05-26-2005, 01:05 AM
In the future, please post your bush-nazi images in the appropriate place for them. In case you are wondering, that is here: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=400

As for this thread, it's taken on it's own topic of only mildly-relevant discussion. And that's a stretch, since it's a dupe for just about any conversation in almost all the other threads where Bush is compared to Hitler.

Hardrock69
05-26-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
I'm hardly a fan of W, but I am confused how he fluctuates from one minute to the next from being a dumb Chimpanzee puppet to an evil Nazi genius...

That is the beauty of it...the public gets two different definitions of the Bush Jr. Presidency rolled into one!

Also, regarding the other thread....what other sitting President can we make fun of?

Who else is President besides W right now, hmm?

Anyone??

Anyone??

Right I did not know there was a political cartoon thread.

And not only that, even though the Bush Administrations is actively trying to screw the entire world over in some way, shape or form, I do not see how they are much different from any other President in the past 100 years....the ones who actually accomplished some stuff without getting rubbed out anyway.....

We ARE on our way to becoming a police state.

AS I TYPE THIS, Bush and cronies are attempting to EXPAND the Patriot Act, giving the FBI powers to search people's homes without anyone's knowledge and without a warrant. If that is not the modern day creation of the SS, I dunno what is....

I could go on at length about this, as I am in favor of some things he (or his puppetmasters) are doing, but it is late, and I only posted the picture as another political cartoon, not realizing everyone would start fighting.

Oh well.

Cat's out of the bag.

I must prepare my brownshirt and my stormtrooper boots for the Republican Rally tomorrow where we are going to burn books!!!

:D

Hardrock69
05-26-2005, 02:02 AM
Prescott Bush made a fortune from his investment in the Third Reich (including a steel mill which used concentration camp slave labor).

George Bush Sr expanded on that fortune through international drug smuggling and the arming and funding of terrorism.

True.

One other good thing about Bush is at least you know where he stands, good or bad.

BenJammin
05-26-2005, 10:01 PM
there are no facts i dont see us invading poland for military and imperical gain

Nah, Poland is old school. Iraq is the shizzy!

BenJammin
05-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
...AS I TYPE THIS, Bush and cronies are attempting to EXPAND the Patriot Act, giving the FBI powers to search people's homes without anyone's knowledge and without a warrant. If that is not the modern day creation of the SS, I dunno what is....

If you having nothing to hide, then you shouldn't be worried, should you?

Seriously, would the government ever misuse their authority?

(Disclaimer: This posting may contain sarcastic content, please be advised.)

BenJammin
05-26-2005, 10:19 PM
SIEG OIL!!

But Ford, the REALLY sad thing about this is I don't think he even realizes the ramifications of the current drastic swing of power (and abuses of same). He is simply a tool and doing the bidding of his puppet masters. At least Hitler masterminded his own rise to power.

rustoffa
05-26-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
We ARE on our way to becoming a police state.

AS I TYPE THIS, Bush and cronies are attempting to EXPAND the Patriot Act, giving the FBI powers to search people's homes without anyone's knowledge and without a warrant. If that is not the modern day creation of the SS, I dunno what is....

Shudder to think. The spoon fed re-orginization of the CIA had me cuntemplating a change in diet for my dog.

The Patriot Act is ratings. Nothing's changed.

Factions of whatever will violate whomever whenever it's deemed necessary.

No film @ 11.

4moreyears
05-27-2005, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I think the NAZIesque, hyperbole bullshit is getting way out of hand.

If it was not Bush and was Kerry, Dean, or Clinton whatch how fast Ford would shut this down. I guess that makes him cool. He's a moderator. Wow he has special powers. Is he like superman with his maderator powers. Can shut a thread down faster than a speeding bullet?

What a dick.

Guitar Shark
05-27-2005, 10:47 AM

Warham
05-27-2005, 03:57 PM
I should Photoshop some laser beams in that pic.

Hardrock69
05-28-2005, 01:42 PM
It matters not whether the President is Republican or Democrat. The plans of the powers that be will be implemented regardless.