PDA

View Full Version : Man....William Shatner album kicks ass!!!

Hardrock69
05-26-2005, 01:20 AM
Firstly, there is some hilarious shit.....like the title track "Has Been".

But then there is a seriously HEAVY spoken-word piece called "What Have You Done?"

His last wife drowned in their swimming pool a couple of years ago....and this piece is a description of him finding her....man....I really feel for him.....

OK back to the fun part....there are several guest stars on here, and the majority of the tunes are a riot!

As usual, he does not sing...he just does his "Dramatic-reading" style on every song.

But this album is worth having.

So much for my review....

Hardrock69
05-26-2005, 01:22 AM
Oh man....the song called "I Can't Get Behind That"

Oh fucking god....this is fucking hilarious!!! It is his RANT song...where he spends the whole song BITCHING ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!

It is fucking funny as hell!!!

And the last song is a country tune with Brad Paisley that is really cool as well...

Big Fat Sammy
06-03-2005, 11:42 AM
There's one not on the album...you can find it on file sharing programs. It's called "I'm Canadian"...its a must hear.

It starts off with something like "My name is NOT Kirk, its Shatner" and goes on to say all the differences between the two.

Like "I've never had green alien sex, but I'm sure it would make for an interesting evening....I speak English, and I don't. talk. like. every. word. is. a. sentence."

LMAO