PDA

View Full Version : Britney & Kevin Spears: CHAOTIC



vanzilla
05-26-2005, 01:04 PM
I haven't seen it, but a friend I work with is into Titney and watched it. Let's just say she's no longer a fan. (And who says reality shows have no redeeming qualities?)

Apparently, the whole thing is shot by them on handheld cameras, so it's like watching a rollercoaster for 30 minutes.

Britney does nothing to challenge the stereotype that she's just white trash with money. Kevin has the IQ of a soggy towel and has nothing at all going for him. The episode my friend saw she described as: "so uncomfortable, I had trouble watching it in front of my friends."

Why in the fuck would someone who doesn't need the money; doesn't need the exposure agree to something like this?

The obvious answer: SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE.

I hope this backfires on her and she'll wind up like Debbie Gibson; posing for Playboy in 15 years. I doubt anyone would want to see her nasty stretchmarks then. Whoever is in charge of that layout has a hella airbrush session in front of them.

Your thoughts?

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 01:05 PM
those two are retards

Carmine
05-26-2005, 01:06 PM
I've seen it VanZ...aside from Brittany( who I'd bang through a brick wall) this is utterly nauseating, to say the least.

vanzilla
05-26-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
I've seen it VanZ...aside from Brittany( who I'd bang through a brick wall) this is utterly nauseating, to say the least.

You know Ragu, don't get me wrong - I'd probably do the no pants dance with Britney myself, but she's not looking too hot lately. I might be shifting to Xtina (a slut who can sing).:cool:

vanzilla
05-26-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
I've seen it VanZ...aside from Brittany( who I'd bang through a brick wall) this is utterly nauseating, to say the least.

What did you not like about it? Any specifics?

Carmine
05-26-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
What did you not like about it? Any specifics?

you sited most of them...the show has no real meaning.

Its like "a day in the life of"

academic punk
05-26-2005, 01:14 PM
I think this is Britney's belief that is doing the contempoorary equivalent to her hero's "Madonna: Truth or Dare".

Nothing wrong with that. Haven't watched it, but then I've never seen the Madonna movie either. (or a whole of bios or documentaries where the subject has first and final say regarding what goes into it).

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 01:15 PM
its not a day in the life of its more like "lets watch two famous people that are extremely stupid hangout"

Carmine
05-26-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
You know Ragu, don't get me wrong - I'd probably do the no pants dance with Britney myself, but she's not looking too hot lately. I might be shifting to Xtina (a slut who can sing).:cool:

Well, she doesnt look all that hot (for the most part) in any of these shows either.

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 01:19 PM
I was able to sit through it for about a minute and a half and turned it off in fucking disgust. If I ever see Kevin Federline, he's due a punch in the mouth for me wasting my minute and a half on it...Britney's fun to look at, but she's just white trash with money, nothing more...and it's really disgusting to have to actually listen to her go on and on about how "sexy" Kevin is and how many times they fuck a day.

It's just pathetic.

Terry
05-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Can't network programmers come up with anything better than this crap? Upside is that, by tv standards, virtually nobody watched it. Am tired of talentless people who are all image and zero talent.

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 01:21 PM
Yeah...it finished at the absolute bottom of the ratings barrel, didn't it?

academic punk
05-26-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Can't network programmers come up with anything better than this crap? Upside is that, by tv standards, virtually nobody watched it. Am tired of talentless people who are all image and zero talent.

Tell it to Regis and whatever blonde dullard is his co-host buddy.

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 01:27 PM
Things like this are exactly the reason I DON'T watch TV. :)

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 01:37 PM
thats why i dont watch shows with dumb whores other than porn

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
thats why i dont watch shows with dumb whores other than porn

That's the spirit!

Now, if Britney was airing her porn on national TV, I'd probably tune in every week...

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 01:42 PM
yeah i would too and tape it for further use

Matt White
05-26-2005, 01:48 PM
I'd rather have red hot daggers driven into my eyes than watch that pap.:mad:

Warham
05-26-2005, 02:16 PM
When you get the urge of thinking that Britney is a hot piece of ass, just remember that she goes into public restrooms with bare feet. That outta stop that chubby real quick.

Carmine
05-26-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Warham
When you get the urge of thinking that Britney is a hot piece of ass, just remember that she goes into public restrooms with bare feet. That outta stop that chubby real quick.

DAMN!

It works too!

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Egads! :eek:

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
I haven't seen it, but a friend I work with is into Titney and watched it. Let's just say she's no longer a fan. (And who says reality shows have no redeeming qualities?)

Apparently, the whole thing is shot by them on handheld cameras, so it's like watching a rollercoaster for 30 minutes.

Britney does nothing to challenge the stereotype that she's just white trash with money. Kevin has the IQ of a soggy towel and has nothing at all going for him. The episode my friend saw she described as: "so uncomfortable, I had trouble watching it in front of my friends."

Why in the fuck would someone who doesn't need the money; doesn't need the exposure agree to something like this?

The obvious answer: SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE.

I hope this backfires on her and she'll wind up like Debbie Gibson; posing for Playboy in 15 years. I doubt anyone would want to see her nasty stretchmarks then. Whoever is in charge of that layout has a hella airbrush session in front of them.

Your thoughts?
Bitney spears is a nasty skank!!!!!

Carmine
05-26-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
Bitney spears is a nasty skank!!!!!

That doesnt make her a bad girl, CG.


Oh wait, yeah...it does! :D

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
That doesnt make her a bad girl, CG.


Oh wait, yeah...it does! :D

LMAO!!!!!!!ya but you like bad girls carmine

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 03:45 PM
Bad girls, bad girls...whatcha gonna do...whatcha gonna do when they CUM for you... :)

Carmine
05-26-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
LMAO!!!!!!!ya but you like bad girls carmine

Bad ones, good ones...good bad ones...

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 03:45 PM
Even the bad good ones aren't so bad...

Warham
05-26-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Bad girls, bad girls...whatcha gonna do...whatcha gonna do when they CUM for you... :)

If they do the right thing, they'll swallow.

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Warham
If they do the right thing, they'll swallow.

I only had one bad girl that would do that for me :(

Man, it was GRATE, though!! While it lasted!!

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Bad girls, bad girls...whatcha gonna do...whatcha gonna do when they CUM for you... :)

LMAO!!!!

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 03:47 PM
OK, show of hands: how many guys here have tried to cyber with CG so far?

Carmine
05-26-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Bad girls, bad girls...whatcha gonna do...whatcha gonna do when they CUM for you... :)

A few things CUM to mind....after that, IMPROVISE!

Warham
05-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I only had one bad girl that would do that for me :(

Man, it was GRATE, though!! While it lasted!!

I guess I must be lucky. :D

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 03:49 PM
LMAO @ BOB and CARMINE....... you guys are bad in a good way;)

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I guess I must be lucky. :D

Asshole :mad:

:)

Warham
05-26-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
OK, show of hands: how many guys here have tried to cyber with CG so far?

My cybering days ended about four years ago. lol

Carmine
05-26-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
OK, show of hands: how many guys here have tried to cyber with CG so far?

The heck with Cyber...the first thing I ever asked her here was to meet me for a drink.


But I do have a tendency to cut to the chase...

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
LMAO @ BOB and CARMINE....... you guys are bad in a good way;)

Well, let's go to the source - how many men have tried cybering with you since you got here, CG? No names, just a number....lmao...this should be amusing...

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
The heck with Cyber...the first thing I ever asked her here was to meet me for a drink.


But I do have a tendency to cut to the chase...

Nothing wrong with that, it's worked for me! :)

Carmine
05-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
LMAO @ BOB and CARMINE....... you guys are bad in a good way;)

AND GOOD IN BAD WAY TOO...


;)

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Warham
My cybering days ended about four years ago. lol

Been about 5 1/2 years for me...ever since I met Arletta, that's been a thing of the past...

Carmine
05-26-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Nothing wrong with that, it's worked for me! :)

Well, she did say YES.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Carmine
05-26-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well, let's go to the source - how many men have tried cybering with you since you got here, CG? No names, just a number....lmao...this should be amusing...

I say 20.

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well, let's go to the source - how many men have tried cybering with you since you got here, CG? No names, just a number....lmao...this should be amusing...

what if i were to say 0.... and besides i'd rather have the real thing.....
but i guess cybering would be fun!!!!!

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
I say 20.

At a rough guess, I was thinking between 15-20.

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
but i guess cybering would be fun!!!!!

Oh shit...you just dug your own hole with that comment...I'd put it in my signature, but I don't wanna keep you too busy, lmao

Carmine
05-26-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
.... and besides i'd rather have the real thing.....

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
what if i were to say 0....

I'd be amazed, frankly.

OK, any propositions you've gotten for phone sex, then? I know SOMEBODY'S trying to hit you up for something...

Carmine
05-26-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I know SOMEBODY'S trying to hit you up for something...

Yes, his name is Carmine...I thought we cleared that up?

Warham
05-26-2005, 03:57 PM
I'd be amazed as well.

Some of the guys around here would hump a chair leg.

rustoffa
05-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
LMAO @ BOB and CARMINE....... you guys are bad in a good way;)

Oh shit!

Can you say sizzlin' three-way action with reactshun?????!!!!!

:D

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I'd be amazed, frankly.

OK, any propositions you've gotten for phone sex, then? I know SOMEBODY'S trying to hit you up for something...

mmmmm..... maybe

Carmine
05-26-2005, 04:02 PM
CG: 29 votes in 24 days at The Army...


Simply Awesome!

Warham
05-26-2005, 04:03 PM
I think it took me 240 days to get to 29. lol

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
mmmmm..... maybe

Ahhh...there it is. DON'T COUNT ME! Not that it's offensive or anything, I just tried to help you out with your virus! :)

Just wanna clear that up before Carmine gets the wrong idea about us, dear...

lol :)

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
CG: 29 votes in 24 days at The Army...


Simply Awesome!

i'm just that DAMN good i guess......lol

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
i'm just that DAMN good i guess......lol

Just exactly how "Good" you are remains to be seen...still waiting for those nudes, now! :)

Warham
05-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Typing is cheap...let's hear it on the phone now...lol

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Only $2.95 the first minute, $1 a minute thereafter. Discreetly billed to your girlfriends credit card, too!

Carmine
05-26-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Typing is cheap...let's hear it on the phone now...lol

hahhaahhahahahahaaaa

Carmine
05-26-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
i'm just that DAMN good i guess......lol

Good in like a bad way...;)

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 04:12 PM
ok just curious here guys.......how did this go fom a britney thread to a CG thread lol:confused: :D

Warham
05-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Britney's yesterday's news.

Terry
05-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I'd be amazed as well.

Some of the guys around here would hump a chair leg.


Depends....I mean, are we talking about, say... an actual antique French chair leg, or just a knock-off?

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Britney was so, like, 5 minutes ago, OK? Like, duh! :rolleyes:

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Good in like a bad way...;)

no...... more like BAD in a GOOD way!!!!!

Carmine
05-26-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
no...... more like BAD in a GOOD way!!!!!

Thats sooooooo bad.....errrrrr....good. ;)

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 04:17 PM
I'm cuntfused. :confused:

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Thats sooooooo bad.....errrrrr....good. ;)

trust me if i could....... i'd show you just how BAD i can be!! lol

Warham
05-26-2005, 04:19 PM
This is so cuntroversial.

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I'm cuntfused. :confused:

LMAO!!!!!

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 04:20 PM
Twat? I cunt hear you?

Oh, never mind, I'll finger it out later.

Terry
05-26-2005, 04:21 PM
Britney's just a useless whore. Sure, she was hot when she was just slightly underage and wearing that Catholic schoolgirl uniform. But she sadly helped usher in a line of fashion that emphasizes low-cut jeans, bare midriffs and such, problem with it being now every other fucking porker out there is squeezing their overweight asses and guts into this shit that wasn't designed for them and they have no business wearing.....it's like, every fucking time I go to a public place now I'm seeing these heffers displaying their stretch-marked-from-eating-too-many-pints-of-Ben-and-Jerry's-Chunky-Monkey stomachs.......I mean, I'll stick it in Britney's pooper and let her swab it off with her mouth after I'm done ....you know, if she gives me some money or something....but other than that, got no use for her.

Carmine
05-26-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
trust me if i could....... i'd show you just how BAD i can be!! lol


Oh YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Twat? I cunt hear you?

Oh, never mind, I'll finger it out later.

i'm gonna spit my coffee all over the keyboard if you keep this up bob!!!!! you just made my day!!!

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Oh YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

i knew you'd like that!!! lol

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
i'm gonna spit my coffee all over the keyboard if you keep this up bob!!!!! you just made my day!!!

I must have an ear infucktion or something...I cunt hear anybody! :eek:

Warham
05-26-2005, 04:31 PM
No spitting...Only swallowing.

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Warham
No spitting...Only swallowing.

oh ok!!!

Carmine
05-26-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
i knew you'd like that!!! lol


Ummmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
oh ok!!!

I'd vote for you again, just for that, if I could!

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Ahhh...there it is. DON'T COUNT ME! Not that it's offensive or anything, I just tried to help you out with your virus! :)

Just wanna clear that up before Carmine gets the wrong idea about us, dear...

lol :) you are such a gentlemen and an awesome friend to boot bob!!!!!!

vanzilla
05-26-2005, 05:03 PM
How did my Britney thread turn into a 4some starring Carmine, bob, Warham and CG?

Don't ruin the integrity of the Britney Spears thread!

Just because the American Idol thread is now dormant, doesn't give you the right to trash this one!

vanzilla
05-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
How did my Britney thread turn into a 4some starring Carmine, bob, Warham and CG?

Don't ruin the integrity of the Britney Spears thread!

Just because the American Idol thread is now dormant, doesn't give you the right to trash this one!

Okay, even I couldn't stop laughing when I typed this...:D

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
How did my Britney thread turn into a 4some starring Carmine, bob, Warham and CG?

Don't ruin the integrity of the Britney Spears thread!

Just because the American Idol thread is now dormant, doesn't give you the right to trash this one!

Don't you have work to do in the Pen??? :mad:

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Okay, even I couldn't stop laughing when I typed this...:D

:)

Carmine
05-26-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
How did my Britney thread turn into a 4some starring Carmine, bob, Warham and CG?

Don't ruin the integrity of the Britney Spears thread!

Just because the American Idol thread is now dormant, doesn't give you the right to trash this one!

See what happens when you leave for a lunch break...:)

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
See what happens when you leave for a lunch break...:)

Speaking of which, all this talk about sex is making me hungry.

Carmine
05-26-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Speaking of which, all this talk about sex is making me hungry.

eating cashews at my desk now...and having a cigarette.

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
eating cashews at my desk now...and having a cigarette.

Thinking about vaginas makes me want to eat one. As a substitute, I'll settle for a sandwhich...it's close...and I can lick it for a while before I bite it.

Yum!

Carmine
05-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Thinking about vaginas makes me want to eat one. As a substitute, I'll settle for a sandwhich...it's close...and I can lick it for a while before I bite it.

Yum!

choking on a cashew now...:)

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 05:15 PM
How did this gay-ass thread get to four pages??? :confused:

Warham
05-26-2005, 05:16 PM
Hopefully, that's not a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Carmine
05-26-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
How did this gay-ass thread get to four pages??? :confused:

The same way they always do:

One women, 5 guys.


Recipe for thread pages, I sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Gangbang!! :D

Warham
05-26-2005, 05:21 PM
I'm first!

lol

Carmine
05-26-2005, 05:22 PM
I already told you guys...I see the ladies as they register, while they are choosing there names even...

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 05:25 PM
Amazing! Carmine's ESP will lead us to the vagina!

Follow him!!

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Thinking about vaginas makes me want to eat one. As a substitute, I'll settle for a sandwhich...it's close...and I can lick it for a while before I bite it.

Yum!

oh my god that is sick but entertaining!!!!!

vanzilla
05-26-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
oh my god that is sick but entertaining!!!!!

Not unlike bob himself.

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
oh my god that is sick but entertaining!!!!!

You know, I thought exactly the same thing while I was writing it...

FUCK!! I gotta go get something to eat ASAP, I'm starving now... :)

Carmine
05-26-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Amazing! Carmine's ESP will lead us to the vagina!

Follow him!!

LMMFAO, Bob!

ESP = Extra sexual perception!!

vanzilla
05-26-2005, 05:27 PM
Yo CANADA! Do you dig my sig?

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Not unlike bob himself.

Thank you!

One of the gratest things in the world is to have a vagina explode in an orgasm all over your face! It's helped to make me into the sick and entertaining pervert that the Roth Army Forums all know and love so well... :)

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Gangbang!! :D

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! COOL

vanzilla
05-26-2005, 05:28 PM
BTW Canada - I gave you a fiver a long time ago...how's about returning the favor sweetie?

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
LMMFAO, Bob!

ESP = Extra sexual perception!!

OUTSTANDING!! Well played, my friend, well played!!

Carmine
05-26-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
OUTSTANDING!! Well played, my friend, well played!!

Thank you...

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Thank you...

Any time! You can pay me back for this compliment by eating more pussy in your day to day life.

Carmine
05-26-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Any time! You can pay me back for this compliment by eating more pussy in your day to day life.

sounds like a plan...

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
sounds like a plan...

Excellent! Soon all the vaginas in the world will orgasm, and I will be responsible for it!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! My genius plan is taking flight!!

Carmine
05-26-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Excellent! Soon all the vaginas in the world will orgasm, and I will be responsible for it!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! My genius plan is taking flight!!

LMAO!!

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Oh, one last thing - right as she gets ready to cum, shove your tongue up in her, far as it can go. This is very important to experience Larg for yourself. :)

bueno bob
05-26-2005, 05:43 PM
On that note, I do believe I need to eat some lunch before I starve myself to death waiting for any more replies. Begone with all of you! Touch yourselves inappropriately! Eat pussy! Masterbate! I will fondle myself later and reflect back upon all this kindly and with warm feelings.

Carmine
05-26-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Oh, one last thing - right as she gets ready to cum, shove your tongue up in her, far as it can go.

THAT is a given...


and has resulted in black eyes for me on more than one occassion.

hahaha, I got broken blood vessels in my eye one time....

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
On that note, I do believe I need to eat some lunch before I starve myself to death waiting for any more replies. Begone with all of you! Touch yourselves inappropriately! Eat pussy! Masterbate! I will fondle myself later and reflect back upon all this kindly and with warm feelings.

sounds so dirty but exciting......mmmmmmmmmm

canadiandlrgirl
05-26-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
BTW Canada - I gave you a fiver a long time ago...how's about returning the favor sweetie?

oh you are a doll....i'll go do that

Nitro Express
05-28-2005, 04:03 AM
How do you eat pussy with that Darth Vader mask on?