PDA

View Full Version : Ford Hypocrite

4moreyears
05-27-2005, 08:27 AM
Ford is a hypocrite Faggot.

He is allowed to post what ever he wants. But when someone posts something that is against his belief he shuts it down. What a FUCKING Asshole.

Example Closed Thread Anti Democrat
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21948

Here are many Anti-Bush Cartoons that this moron has put a sticky on.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=400

Have you been a Dick your whole life? YOu probably got your ass kicked while growing up and were chased home from school.

God you are an asshole.

Redballjets88
05-27-2005, 08:59 AM
shit happens and shit is infair just gotta let it go it'll get ya no where

LoungeMachine
05-27-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears

He is allowed to post what ever he wants. But when someone posts something that is against his belief he shuts it down. What a FUCKING Asshole.

Have you been a Dick your whole life? YOu probably got your ass kicked while growing up and were chased home from school.

God you are an asshole.

Need a tissue?

Feel better now Junior?
:rolleyes:

pissant

ashstralia
05-27-2005, 09:52 AM
I am whiny, and have my period.

Nickdfresh
05-27-2005, 10:04 AM

It was a shitty political cartoon thread meant to bait FORD, nothing more. Have any more vaginal secretions and tears to share?

e life? YOu probably got your ass kicked while growing up and were chased home from school.

Have you been a Dick your whol

Uh huh...If you noticed, the whole thread was started by Neo-Conservative ELVIS...That's what the thread is for, political cartoons, Captain Obvious...are you there? Don't like 'em, don't click on the thread, or post your own Ne Con 'toons.

I know you're just trying to stir shit, but you really look childish with this spontaneous eruption.

God you are an asshole. :)

ashstralia
05-27-2005, 10:18 AM
seriously, if you have something valid to bring to the table
for fair debate,
you will get that debate.

am i right frontliners?
can i get an amen?

LoungeMachine
05-27-2005, 10:34 AM
amen, brother

=BROTH=

Guitar Shark
05-27-2005, 10:45 AM
FORD does struggle with fairness.

I wish the other mods in this forum would balance it out a bit more. And this is coming from a lifelong Democrat.

FORD
05-27-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

I wish the other mods in this forum would balance it out a bit more. And this is coming from a lifelong Democrat.

Who supports a Nazi pig for governor :rolleyes:

Seriously counselor, there's no case here. The political cartoon thread exists for political cartoons. Brian posted a series of bullshit dupe threads just to piss me off, and this asshole "4moreyears" alias Aquatic Punk alias Psychotic Prick, who has had a morbid hatred of me since the 2000 coup d'etat (like another Chicago area psycho we all remember) just needs a reason to bitch.

And then there's the illiterate child from Texas (no, not the one in the White House) who doesn't think this forum should exist at all, but still comes here to bitch every day.

Geezus Matt, I have been MORE than fair to assholes like this. Far more than they deserve.

Redballjets88
05-27-2005, 11:10 AM
i'm stayin out of this one

ashstralia
05-27-2005, 11:12 AM

perhaps, but he's a very entertaining read.

as are most of you.

academic punk
05-27-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by FORD

Seriously counselor, there's no case here. The political cartoon thread exists for political cartoons. Brian posted a series of bullshit dupe threads just to piss me off, and this asshole "4moreyears" alias Aquatic Punk alias Psychotic Prick, who has had a morbid hatred of me since the 2000 coup d'etat (like another Chicago area psycho we all remember) just needs a reason to bitch.

HUH? Are you assuming I'm 4moreyears or something? Swear to God, not!

I only got here last december!

...i'm baffled...

FORD
05-27-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
HUH? Are you assuming I'm 4moreyears or something? Swear to God, not!

I only got here last december!

...i'm baffled...

Doctor says you need more caffeine this morning.

Aquatic Punk is what 4moretears calls himself over at Links. Not Academic Punk

There are a few different letters in there, ya know? ;)

academic punk
05-27-2005, 11:24 AM
Oh.

...why would someone change thier name between two VH sites?

what the hell does "aquatic punk" MEAN?

I thought maybe the way you nickname your peeves (Iskeeryiot, KKKarl, etc etc) you might've been doing at my expense...what the fuck do I know??

FORD
05-27-2005, 11:35 AM
Oh.

...why would someone change thier name between two VH sites?

They think they won't be recognized. However when they're posting hate screeds toward specific individuals within two minutes, then it becomes obvious that they are an alias.

Maybe he's into diving? But not muff diving apparently.

I thought maybe the way you nickname your peeves (Iskeeryiot, KKKarl, etc etc) you might've been doing at my expense...what the fuck do I know??

Ah, but when I refer to Judas IsKerryot, KKKarl Heinz Roverer II or Emperor Chimpatine, I do so in a way that leaves no doubt whom it is I'm referring to. But you just ain't as famous as those neocon bastards.

ashstralia
05-27-2005, 11:38 AM

a dolphin with piercings and tattoos.

academic punk
05-27-2005, 11:39 AM
you just ain't as famous as those neocon bastards.

Yes, and to mend that, I am from this moment forward pledging myself to quit drinking and drugging, so I can find my true calling: ruining foreign relations, wiping out the ozone layer, and defrauding the country's entire electorate system! HA!!! That should get my name in the papers in no time!

FORD
05-27-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by ashstralia

Well, there was a punk band from San Francisco in the 80's called "FLIPPER"........

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000059H2Z.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Mishar_McLeud
05-27-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by ashstralia
Goth Dolphin, nice.

LoungeMachine
05-27-2005, 11:44 AM

...what the fuck do I know??

Lately?

not so much:D ;)

academic punk
05-27-2005, 11:46 AM
I loved FLIPPER! Hilarious!!!

Little known fact: they were "supposed" to play after the Pistols at what turned out to be the Pistols very last ever (real) gig at the fillmore in San Fran.

Malcolm McLaren tried to pressure Bill Graham into leting them play, and Bill Graham (who was known for NOT TKAING ANY SHIT FROM ANYBODY) rused McLaren into saying they can play instead of before the Pistols, after.

Sure enough, the Pistols finished, and Graham turned the houselights on and everyone left before Flipper could perform.

academic punk
05-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Lately?

not so much:D ;)

I'll say!!!

LoungeMachine
05-27-2005, 11:51 AM
I'll say!!!

When you look in the mirror these days you must see more scabs than Fab's Bicycle seat :D

Hope the itching has subsided a bit.....

LoungeMachine
05-27-2005, 11:53 AM
Yes, and to mend that, I am from this moment forward pledging myself to quit drinking and drugging, so I can find my true calling: ruining foreign relations, wiping out the ozone layer, and defrauding the country's entire electorate system! HA!!! That should get my name in the papers in no time!

Rack up a couple of DWIs first.........

or just go AWOL

:cool:

BigBadBrian
05-27-2005, 12:15 PM

Seriously counselor, there's no case here. The political cartoon thread exists for political cartoons. Brian posted a series of bullshit dupe threads just to piss me off

Indeed, I'll admit to the fact I did just that. However, the thread OUR PRESIDENT (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21875) started out as nothing but a cartoon in its first post and likewise should have been closed like you did mine. You did not. That simply reeks of hypocrisy. I did that to point that out.

You can't be trusted with the keys to the store.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
05-27-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Funny, That's EXACTLY how I feel about this administration:cool:

FORD
05-27-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Indeed, I'll admit to the fact I did just that. However, the thread OUR PRESIDENT (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21875) started out as nothing but a cartoon in its first post and likewise should have been closed like you did mine. You did not. That simply reeks of hypocrisy. I did that to point that out.

The thread started out with a picture of Junior, posted by an individual who was not aware that the "Political Cartoons" thread existed (as was the case with his other thread, which has since been closed.) The thread in question soon became a discussion of the similarities between Chimp and Hitler, and was therefore not a dupe of the cartoon thread.

And as clearly documented here, Doc agrees with my assessment, though somewhat grudgingly.....

Originally posted by Dr. Love
In the future, please post your bush-nazi images in the appropriate place for them. In case you are wondering, that is here: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=400

As for this thread, it's taken on it's own topic of only mildly-relevant discussion. And that's a stretch, since it's a dupe for just about any conversation in almost all the other threads where Bush is compared to Hitler.

So the moderators have spoken. Get over it.

BigBadBrian
05-27-2005, 01:44 PM
Chimp and Hitler, and was therefore not a dupe of the cartoon thread.

And as clearly documented here, Doc agrees with my assessment, though somewhat grudgingly.....

So the moderators have spoken. Get over it.

Nothing to get over, actually. But this just gives me an idea for a new thread. ;)

DrMaddVibe
05-27-2005, 02:26 PM
Well, there was a punk band from San Francisco in the 80's called "FLIPPER"........

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000059H2Z.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

They were badass too!

SEX BOMB!

Guitar Shark
05-27-2005, 07:19 PM

And then there's the illiterate child from Texas (no, not the one in the White House) who doesn't think this forum should exist at all, but still comes here to bitch every day.

Geezus Matt, I have been MORE than fair to assholes like this. Far more than they deserve.

Struck a nerve, didn't I? ;)

Go ahead and call Rossi a "Nazi pig" all you want, it just makes my point. When people say that about Dean, you close the threads. It's just fine and dandy with you when that phrase is used in connection with Bush or anyone affiliated with the so-called "BCE." That's why I said you struggle with fairness.

I didn't know 4moreyears was Aquatic Punk. No wonder I chuckle at his posts. He's a cool guy, even though he hates lawyers. :p

We spar now and then FORD, but you are always an entertaining read.

4moreyears
05-28-2005, 01:05 AM

Hey Dick Wad check out my IP address. I do travel a lot for work between chicago and Nevada/Southern Utah so there may be more than one. Although I would like to think I started thinking you were an asshole in Dec 2000, I only started thinking you were an asshole on October 2004.

If you were not such a hypocrite it would be a different story. Nick at least offers intelligent debate. Although I disagree with most of his positions I respect the fact that unlike many Americans he takes a side. Most of his posts are well thought and he is very knowledgable. With you it is my way or the highway. "Get Over IT". Perfect example of being an asshole.

I have no idea who this Atomic Punk or who ever he is is, but if he thinks you are an asshole like I do than he can't be that bad.

Dr. Love
05-28-2005, 12:40 PM

If anyone feels there is something unfair/biased going on in this forum please feel free to PM me and I will assess the thread in question. I cannot access this site at work so I don't have time to read every reply in every thread, but I try to hit as many as I can in the evenings.

So if there's something you think I've missed, feel free to PM me about it and I'll make sure I look it over.

Dr. Love
05-28-2005, 12:41 PM
PS - I loathe closing threads, mostly because I think that a thread will go away on its own if no one replies to it. ;)

Dr. Love
05-28-2005, 12:42 PM
Oh, and I'll leave this in here for a little while and then I'm moving it to Feedback, which is where it belongs :)

FORD
05-28-2005, 01:42 PM

With you it is my way or the highway. "Get Over IT". Perfect example of being an asshole.

Can I quote you on that the next time a Busheep tells me to "get over" the Florida election theft of 2000, or the Ohio election theft of 2004?

BigBadBrian
05-28-2005, 01:48 PM
Can I quote you on that the next time a Busheep tells me to "get over" the Florida election theft of 2000, or the Ohio election theft of 2004?

There was no theft.

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/15046.JPG

Warham
05-28-2005, 02:45 PM
I thought you Democrats wanted to go by the popular vote instead of the electoral college after the 2000 election? Change your mind last year, eh?

Bush won by 4,000,000+ votes last year. Ohio didn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Dr. Love
05-29-2005, 03:16 AM
Moving this to Feedback now.

Igosplut
05-29-2005, 04:08 PM
I loved FLIPPER! Hilarious!!!

Little known fact: they were "supposed" to play after the Pistols at what turned out to be the Pistols very last ever (real) gig at the fillmore in San Fran.

Malcolm McLaren tried to pressure Bill Graham into leting them play, and Bill Graham (who was known for NOT TKAING ANY SHIT FROM ANYBODY) rused McLaren into saying they can play instead of before the Pistols, after.

Sure enough, the Pistols finished, and Graham turned the houselights on and everyone left before Flipper could perform.

Wrong on that account...

The band that McLaren wanted to go on (and he originally wanted them to OPEN for the Pistols, but after arguing with Graham they settled for closing) was called "Negative Trend". The band list to play that night was "The Nuns", "The Avengers", and the Pistols. Graham had a tradition of playing Mason Williams soft version of "Greensleeves" after he got the signal that the headliner had played their final encore. He did this the second the Sex Pistols left the stage. Ten minutes the hall had mostly emptyed out, and he told them they could play. McLaren knew he'd been had.......

Also, members of the band spray-painted "Negative Trend" on the side of Winterland just before dawn the night before the show....

WARF
05-29-2005, 05:29 PM
FORD is one the greatest posters in the history of all message boards.

academic punk
05-29-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Igosplut
Wrong on that account...

The band that McLaren wanted to go on (and he originally wanted them to OPEN for the Pistols, but after arguing with Graham they settled for closing) was called "Negative Trend". The band list to play that night was "The Nuns", "The Avengers", and the Pistols. Graham had a tradition of playing Mason Williams soft version of "Greensleeves" after he got the signal that the headliner had played their final encore. He did this the second the Sex Pistols left the stage. Ten minutes the hall had mostly emptyed out, and he told them they could play. McLaren knew he'd been had.......

Also, members of the band spray-painted "Negative Trend" on the side of Winterland just before dawn the night before the show....

100%!!!!!! I AM FUCKIN' IMPRESSED!!!

I didn't want to bother going into every last detail, but you are abolsutely correct!

Except for...

Negative Trend eventually became Flipper. So we're both right. Didn't figure the effort of explaining every little facet was wroth it, but I salute you!!! AN EARNED FIVE STARS!!!

(BTW, my source on all this was the book "12 Days on the Road with The Sex Pistols", written by the sex Pistols raod Manager, a certain Noel Monk. Monk would eventually go on to manage a certain band who were - like the Pistols - also on Warner Brothers named... VAN HALEN.)

rustoffa
05-29-2005, 09:11 PM
Did Flipper have an album called "Flipper Blows Chunks"?

DrMaddVibe
05-30-2005, 10:03 AM
Blow'n Chunks

Nickdfresh
05-30-2005, 12:32 PM

While he does sometimes "struggle with fairness," I also think it should be noted that he is often single out by those that like to relentlessly "bait" him with their stupid shit also.

I do see why he gets defensive and touchy. I would be too.

FORD
05-30-2005, 06:08 PM
When you have had their version of "fairness" rammed down your throat for the last 5 years while watching the world become a much less "fair" place to be, it's not easy to maintain their illusions

Warham
05-31-2005, 07:28 AM
There is nothing new under the sun.

Golden AWe
05-31-2005, 10:03 AM
Ford a cunt?

Wow, never heard anyone say that before.

So what? I'm a cunt too!

Life sucks, 4moreyears