View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Cathedral

Northern Girl
05-28-2005, 02:18 PM
:birthday:

Best Wishes for a great day, Cat ! :)

NG

Rikk
05-28-2005, 02:19 PM
Happy birthday, my friend. I trust all is well. Lemme know how you're doing.:)

Have a great birthday!

Anonymous
05-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Happy birthday, Cathedral. Get drunk, get laid. Not necessarily in that order and not necessarily only once. :D

Cheers! :bottle:

ALinChainz
05-28-2005, 02:34 PM
Cat freakin' rules. If you don't know, you better ask somebody.

Not the same around here without ya dude.

Happy Birthday and enjoy.

DLR7884
05-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Happy Birthday!

This place wouldn't be the same without you!

DLR7884
:birthday:

Mezro
05-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Have a big wave, birthday blast Mr. Cath!

Mezro...you rule the roost with gin and juice...

Warham
05-28-2005, 02:46 PM
I miss ya, Cath. You don't post enough in Frontline anymore. I have to fend for myself. Ha ha.

Hope you have a flabulous birthday, pal!

:D

whitesonly
05-28-2005, 03:34 PM
ever notice how everytime there's a birthday thread, alinchainz rushes on here to say: uh, hope it's a good one, you rule, not the same w/out ya, hope ya have a great one. What a cunt, what a kiss ass. That's what happens when you get beat up regularly. Nopussygetinfaggot.

academic punk
05-28-2005, 03:36 PM
Cath -

You're one of the my fave posters on this thing! If only you were a chick, I'd buy you that new computer!

Happy Birthday!

A/P

flappo
05-28-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by whitesonly
ever notice how everytime there's a birthday thread, alinchainz rushes on here to say: uh, hope it's a good one, you rule, not the same w/out ya, hope ya have a great one. What a cunt, what a kiss ass. That's what happens when you get beat up regularly. Nopussygetinfaggot.

and who the fuck are you , dipshit ?

fuck off outta my fucking forum , ya spineless cunt

tjvhou812
05-28-2005, 04:42 PM
happy birthday bro

Cathedral
05-28-2005, 05:26 PM
LMMFAO, Thank Y'all Very Much!

One more year and i'm old, that sucks a huge elephant shaft for sure.

I'm just taking it easy and recovering for the next two weeks. No drinking or sexin for me at the moment, but i'll find a way to make that up later.

So far i have recieved $100, a huge joint of some skunky green, and an offer for a BJ when i'm feeling better.
It's been a pretty damn good day so far..............

Thanks again everyone!

And a special thank you to Northern Girl for posting such a sweet thread just for little old me, lol...

Mezro
05-28-2005, 05:53 PM

Listen, Mr. Fivepostcunt, try pulling that slice of bitter out from your blinker. The crying brown eye routine is old and cold.

Don't like how chainz posts? Go fuck yourself. Don't like birthday threads? Go fuck yourself. Want to be a troll bitch posting from under a bridge? Great job knob tester; mission accomplished.

Mezro...the ham is in the can au jus boy...try to slather with lather that is not of the male variety...pock mark princess...

Ally_Kat
05-28-2005, 06:09 PM
weee!

http://www.fiona.co.jp/images/PICTURE_BOOK/KINDERGARTEN/BIRTHDAY_CAT.jpg

Ally_Kat
05-28-2005, 06:11 PM

Fuck you, asshole!

What, are you upset cuz Al doesn't tell you how great you are? Well guess what, you aren't.

Al is one of the coolest guy here. Top class, unlike you.

And trust me when I say Al gets enough pussy. More than you've ever seen, obviously.

MAX
05-28-2005, 06:26 PM
The Happiest of a Birthday to a really stellar guy.

You have always been a great friend and I wish you nothing but the best. I hope all is going well and I look forward to rappin' with you down the road.

Eastbound and down my blood brother.

bueno bob
05-28-2005, 07:01 PM
Big cheers for Cat!

Happy birthday!

BigBadBrian
05-28-2005, 07:08 PM
Happy Birthday, Cat! May this day, and the year to come, be a great one.

Bottoms Up! (I'll drink one for you if you won't) :gulp:

rustoffa
05-28-2005, 08:04 PM
Happy birthday Cathedral!

Hats off to a no-nonsense bad-ass that helped me out on more than one occasion.

Kick-ass posting 101?

Look no further.

ashstralia
05-28-2005, 08:46 PM
wow, another year already?
have a great one, cathedral.

ALinChainz
05-28-2005, 10:17 PM

Ever notice how Joe Thunder can't just post under his one loser name and pretend to be all these other fags?

Get an education Joe, a job maybe.

Some help.

Wipe the shit off your face too.

Dan
05-28-2005, 10:20 PM
Happy Birthday Cat,thanks for being a great poster and for keeping it real.Roth on.

Anonymous
05-28-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Ever notice how Joe Thunder can't just post under his one loser name and pretend to be all these other fags?

Get an education Joe, a job maybe.

Some help.

Wipe the shit off your face too.

Joe Thunder really loves you, ey bro? Maybe you should get a restraining order on it. Or maybe it should be banned again.

Is there no way to stop it registering again?

Whitesonly... now THAT's a laugh. I wonder if it realizes that David Lee says he's a black man trapped in a white man's body... or that Roth's jewish, for that matter. I mean, it should know what David's all about, it claims to have written most of the songs of WACF, fer Chrissakes.

Anonymous
05-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
weee!

http://www.fiona.co.jp/images/PICTURE_BOOK/KINDERGARTEN/BIRTHDAY_CAT.jpg

How wrong... how twisted... yet strangely fitting...

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
05-28-2005, 11:13 PM

Did you ever notice when JoeThunder goes to the library, he logs onto gay.com to try to get some boy lovin'? He's such a sick fuck...Joe, I'd let you blow me for old times sake, but you probably have throat gonerrea by now you cocksucking whore!

Oh, happy birthday Cathedral!

diamondsgirl
05-29-2005, 12:31 AM
Happy Birthday :)

Matt White
05-29-2005, 01:12 AM
CONGRATS & BEST WISHES CAT!!!

Cathedral
05-29-2005, 01:27 AM
Man, when a thread hits bottom it makes a mighty THUD, lmmfao.

Y'all crack me up, in a good way of course.

Thanks again and carry on, no, really, carry on......:)

"May the Roth be with you, always!"

canadiandlrgirl
05-29-2005, 01:34 AM
happy birthday.....even though i hardly kno you lol :)

Cathedral
05-29-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
happy birthday.....even though i hardly kno you lol :)

Thank You!
I'm a pleasant soul to get to know and always have room for new friends in this hell hole we call cyberspace. :)