PDA

View Full Version : Brian Minto live 6-28

whitesonly
05-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Boxing fans across the land will next be able to see heavyweight contender Brian Minto in action 6-28. This information has yet to hit the trades or press. My fans and well wishers here are the first to learn of this huge announcement. The site has not even been informed. I have not done any coke for a couple weeks and will be making up for lost time tonight! Expect an update concerning who I fucked later this evening! T.

DLR7884
05-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Gay.

DLR7884
How quick will this get closed/dumped?

ALinChainz
05-28-2005, 10:15 PM
Joe Thunder, Homo Sexual.

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
05-28-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by whitesonly
Boxing fans across the land will next be able to see heavyweight contender Brian Minto in action 6-28. This information has yet to hit the trades or press. My fans and well wishers here are the first to learn of this huge announcement. The site has not even been informed. I have not done any coke for a couple weeks and will be making up for lost time tonight! Expect an update concerning who I fucked later this evening! T.

So, what guy is going to take you home and ream your filthy asshole tonight Whitesonlyinmyass? Joe, your homosexual crush on Brian Minto is getting stale you fag, and you can't afford coke unless you stand on a street corner. In other words, you have to blow to get blow faggot!