PDA

View Full Version : We have a contest winner..the origin of BAM has been discovered

Thorman
05-30-2005, 11:41 PM
I give you guys credit...there were a lot of viewers to my thread and a lot of entrants to my contest...However, all good things come to an end and we have a winner....

Here is the winning submission..

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
I can't believe almost 20 people (myself among them) even bothered to give Thorman any attention in this stupid fucking thread.

I'm disgusted with myself.

Thorman....you festering BVD skidmark....you started the "BAM" shit after you hit Sniper status, and then just refused to stop, correct?

Because you know it irks the fuck out of all of us when you do it.

Hmmm....who else does shit that they know is aggravating just to test me???

Oh yes...my 5 year old son. Congratulations on having the mentality of a 5 year old.

Fuck off, Thorman.

Congrats fryingdutchman...you are definitely the favourite for any new contests I might run....again, congrats

BAM

Thorman
09-26-2005, 06:51 PM
Kudo's to FryingDutchman for figuring this one out!! Way to go FD!!

BAM

fryingdutchman
09-27-2005, 04:37 AM
Thank you....thank you.

Gosh....where do I start? I'd like to thank God...and my family.

So much has happened in the 4 months since my incredibly insightful post that led to these kudos. I just don't know what to say.

Well...yes I do. I just want to say that I don't like the way black people are portrayed in the media. When you see a black family on TV...they're looting. When you see a white family...they're looking for food.

And George Bush doesn't care about black people.

George Bush has no LARG.

Thorman
09-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
Thank you....thank you.

Gosh....where do I start? I'd like to thank God...and my family.

So much has happened in the 4 months since my incredibly insightful post that led to these kudos. I just don't know what to say.

Well...yes I do. I just want to say that I don't like the way black people are portrayed in the media. When you see a black family on TV...they're looting. When you see a white family...they're looking for food.

And George Bush doesn't care about black people.

George Bush has no LARG.

But the black people are looting and the white folks are looking for food...Come on!!

BAM