PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco 49er video--CUNTroversy

POJO_Risin
06-01-2005, 07:44 PM
Okay...so this douchebag for the 9ers...pretending to be the mayor...walks down chinatown calling people slopes...

pretends to marry two naked lesbians...

and hops in the shower with 3 topless chicks...

lmfao...we're talking about an exec for the 9ers here...public relations director Kirk Reynolds...

he made the video to show rookies and new players potential controversy...

and it ends up in a newspapers hands...LMFAO...oops...

there's footage of this around...if you find it...link it...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-01-2005, 09:03 PM
What's the problem ?? It's fucking Frisco !!!!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/06/01/MNNINRSXCRPTS.TMP&type=universalnewads

They cut it into 8 segments, and it's in Quicktime....

POJO_Risin
06-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Fucking quicktime...there has to be a better version...and one that isn't blazing fucking hazy...the fuckers...

Hollywood Jesus
06-02-2005, 09:44 AM
Oh, man!

I love the irony of the guy talking about professionalism when he's got topless babes at his side.

It's tasteless, sure. But I bet this video is also pretty damn effective. I'd be amazed if at least 15 other NFL teams didn't have training vids alot like this one.

The genie is officially out of the bottle.

POJO_Risin
06-02-2005, 02:19 PM
I personally have no problem with it...

I agree with you 100%...I'm thinking a lot of these bumblefucks need to actually see the shit to understand it...

They just got unlucky...and caught...

Mezro
06-02-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
What's the problem ?? It's fucking Frisco !!!!

Here is the problem: people are open minded when it comes to who you bang but very, very PC about everything else.

Mezro...I thought the video was funny as fuck...but I'm from Philly...what the hell do I know?...