PDA

View Full Version : VH/DLR videos (MP3 versions)?

The Shadow
06-01-2005, 11:41 PM
I'm unable to make the transfer and i lack the knowledge/hardware to do so anyway. But here's my request to anyone who can help.

I was hoping that someone could transfer the audio from the follwing music videos into MP3 format, so that i may listen to them on my CD/MP3 player.

They are:

Jump
California Girls
Goin' Crazy
A Lil' Ain't Enough

I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Adding it to the download section of this site would work the best, so that everyone may enjoy it as well.

Big Fat Sammy
06-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Would you just like the original album version of audio mp3s?

Why do you need videos transfered to audio?

...just ask for the audio...If thats what you want I can point ya in the right direction.

The Shadow
06-02-2005, 04:28 PM
The songs are tweaked a little, slightly altered or extended from the original album versions. For examples:

Jump: The little yelp at the solo by DLR

Goin' Crazy: The whole video intro by Dave and Pete (Picasso Brothers, speeding car scene, Supremes paradody, etc., "The band is in there, are you gonna wiat around until you grow two more chins or are you going to tell them what you want", the whole introduction and conclusion)

Yankee Rose: Same as in Goin' Crazy, simular full and extended intro and conclusion.

California Girls: Full Video dialogue (twilight zone intro, etc.)

Just A Gigalo: Same as above

A Lil' Ain't Enough: the "ohh ahh, ooh ahh" dialogue is added to the track.

I hope this explains what i'm refering to, thanks.

The Shadow
06-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Oh yeah...........

Might want to add "Hot For Teacher" as well, the whole "Sit down Waldo scenes, etc.)

Big Fat Sammy
06-02-2005, 04:39 PM
Let me see here...I will get back to you. I have some software on the other PC that I downloaded for free. It for converting video to audio. Its easy to use too. I will post the link here when I find it.

Big Fat Sammy
06-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Try this one...

http://www.tomdownload.com/audio_mp3/mp3_converter/video_to_audio_converter.htm

Click on Download Site 1

Its not free but you can download a free trial version...it will probably let you convert 10 songs at least for free, then you just uninstall it.

The Shadow
06-03-2005, 10:37 PM
any chance of adding the videos of "Goin' Crazy" and "A Lil' Ain't Enough" to the video section? I found them both on Yahoo music, so i was hoping someone could copy them on over to the site.